Written In the Stars Ch. 09

Story Info
Nate and Vanessa put the blindfold and handcuffs to good use.
3k words
4.46
5k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an instant my world went black.

There was nothing else around me.

Then, the sound of my breathing filled my senses. In, out, in, out.

I felt the bed lurch slightly beneath me as Nate rested some of his weight against it. It made me gasp as I was thrown off balance, but in reality it wasn't that much of a dip. It only felt that way because I couldn't see what was going on. I didn't know what to expect.

"It's important that you don't move now that the blindfold is on... understand?" Nate's voice was a whisper, but compared to my breathing it was loud. I felt his hot breath tickling the base of my neck, and I instinctively arched it to give him access.

"I understand," I told him, biting my lip.

"Good."

I let out a soft gasp as I felt Nate's hot hands settle on my shoulders. They both worked down my arms in slow, massaging circles. Everywhere Nate's fingers touched broke out in goosebumps. I could still feel his breath lightly tickling the exposed skin of my neck. I let myself sink into the bed, feeling the puffy quilt cradling my body.

The soft massaging was replaced by surprising roughness as he grasped one of my wrists in each of his hands. He held them tight and moved them above my head, pinning them to the mattress. The bed groaned as he leaned on it more heavily. I felt his lips brush over mine.

"If you want to stop at any stage, just say red. Do you understand?"

"Yes..."

"What will you say?"

"Red."

"Perfect." Nate pressed his lips against mine and I moaned into his kiss. He moved one of his hands away from my wrists. The sound of rattling metal made me squirm beneath him. My pussy ached with need.

"I told you to stay still," Nate reminded me. His normally patient tone edged with warning.

A thrill of arousal shot through me and I was tempted to disobey, if only to see how he would punish me.

But not tonight. Tonight we were celebrating his birthday, and I wanted to be so good for him.

"Oh..." I let out a soft gasp as I felt the cool metal of the cuffs brushing over my navel. He dragged them higher and higher up my body, letting them trail and bump between my lingerie and my skin. I felt his lips on my cheek, using a kiss to gently push my face down to the side as he dragged the chain of the cuffs over my neck. The metal was bitingly cold compared to my skin.

"How's this?" Nate whispered, his lips still against my cheek as he moved the cuffs up my arm. It was slightly ticklish and I couldn't help but squirm.

"Still!" He snapped, nipping at my earlobe. He took the cuffs off my skin completely and I groaned in frustration. Even though they were just ordinary, everyday objects, there was something so sensual about the way he teased my body with them.

"Sorry, I'll be still, I promise!"

"Good."

Nate didn't bother teasing me anymore. The next thing I felt was the fluff on one of the cuffs settling around my wrist and snapping shut. He kept his finger between my wrist and the metal before removing it. I realised he wanted to give me a bit of wiggle room. Even as he was teasing me and controlling me, he still wanted to make sure I was comfortable.

Schick!

The second cuff was secured around my other wrist. The slight weight of them exacerbated by the fact that my entire focus was on the way that they bound me. Nate took one of my hands, gently guiding it to a little bump on the opposite cuff.

"If you feel yourself freaking out, or the notion of being bound isn't what you thought it would be, just press this down on either cuff and you're free. I will stop if you do that. Safe word or not. Okay?" Even though he was entirely serious, there was a gentle, loving quality to his tone. I could feel every word against my cheek as they spilled from his warm lips.

"Yes. That's good," I said with a nod.

As I gently tugged my hands apart, hearing a rattle as I tested the cuffs, I felt an electric bolt of arousal deep in my core. I didn't want to use that failsafe. I wanted to be bound for him. Claimed by him.

I moved my head so that I could brush his lips with mine, but he pulled away before I could catch him. Suddenly, the sagging of the bed released and he was off the bed. I was tempted to reach out for him, but the cuffs rattled and snapped against my wrists as I was reminded of my condition.

My lips curled in a sultry smile.

I made an effort to slow my breathing and tried to take in all of the sounds around me. It took a moment for the nearest sounds to to differentiate from the background hum of the street traffic below. But then, I could hear it. The slow, steady puff of Nate's breath. The decisive pad of his feet against carpet as he walked around the bed.

I bit my lip, my thighs clenching together as I realised what he would be seeing. Me, in the most provocative thing I've ever worn in my life, bound and at his mercy. Even though I could hear him walking around, the cool air of my room surrounded me and made me feel very alone and exposed.

Out of nowhere, Nate's fingers slipped underneath the leatherette strap covering my right nipple and tugged it down. Then his touch was gone, leaving me trembling in his wake. Fully exposed to the world, my nipple was achingly hard.

The next time, I was able to follow his footsteps as she leisurely sauntered around to the other side of the bed. Taking his sweet time I could just imagine the amused smirk on his face as he watched me, knowing I wasn't able to argue back. Although, sure enough, the strap covering my left breast was the next to go.

Finally, Nate's fingers went to my nipples.

I let out a soft moan as his fingers pinched my hard, sensitive buds, and then pulled my breasts up slowly. I could feel the weight of them fighting against his grip. The pincer grip of his fingertips sent ripples of pleasure through me, and it built as the tension in my breasts built. Then, he let go. My breasts slapped back down into my body.

"Nate!" I breathed, back arching and thighs clenching together. I needed him so badly. How long would he keep teasing me for?

Nate's fingers pinched my nipples. He pulled on them again, and again, and again. I was so lost in the pleasure of it that I didn't realise he was close to me until he spoke, his hot breath blowing against my cheek.

"Is this what you had in mind?" He whispered. This time his pinching fingers didn't pull. They moved down my breasts in a slow, teasing flutter.

"It's a good start," I moaned.

Nate's lips moved to mine and I finally got to kiss him. His fingers trailed lower over my stomach, spreading across the soft skin there.

"Agreed," He whispered between kisses.

I went to move my hands down to hold him to me, but the metallic rustle of the cuffs reminded me of their presence. I let out a soft growl of frustration. Nate withdrew immediately, his wide palm on my stomach the only point of contact left.

I let out a gentle huff as he pulled away, but I knew I just had to concentrate. Nate always followed the rules. If I wanted to get my satisfaction, I would need to as well. I focused on slowing my breathing and keeping myself still, I pulled on every ounce of self-control, and then I was rewarded. Nate's hands drifted lower down my stomach. The bed lurched and I felt his lips sucking my nipple into his mouth as his fingers ran down the strip of fabric that covered my pussy.

"Oh yes!" I moaned. I was so aroused that even the feeling of the added tension to the fabric of my g-string was enough to make me tremble.

Nate's fingers hooked under the thin fabric strip and pulled it aside before he caressed my wet slit. I let out a soft hiss and arched my back, pushing my nipple further into his nibbles.

"Fuck! Nate!" I moan. My pussy was clenching so hard that I had no choice but to be aware of how empty I was without him to fill me.

"I love making you feel good..." Nate whispered, lips tickling my nipple before he kissed his way over to my other breast, "But I want to hear you beg me to give you what you really want."

The last part of that was a hot growl that made me tremble. Normally he was so sweet and loving in bed. The command in that tone spoke to a deeper, more primal part of me. As if to prove his point, the fingers that were teasing my folds moved down and slipped deep into my pussy in one hard, fast motion.

"FUCK!" I cried.

Suddenly full, my entire body sagged into the bed. His fingers stayed deep inside me... but it wasn't enough. His hand shifted, fingers twirling me, and he lifted his thumb, pressing it against my clit and teasing it. I moaned as pinpricks of light danced behind my closed and blindfolded eyes.

"I want you inside me, please!" I groaned, my hips squirming.

His hand was gone in an instant. I was left feeling cold and empty.

"NATE!"

"Beg. for. It."

The bed shifted and lurched, and Nate's naked skin brushed over mine as he settled between my thighs. He grasped my ankles, holding my legs up straight and settling them against his chest. I felt his tip pressing against my entrance.

"Please!"

"Please, what?"

I cried out with frustration.

"FUCK ME! Nate, just fuck me!"

That was what he was after. I felt both of his hands wrap around my ankles as he leaned his weight against me. He pushed my legs further and further back, bending me to my limits, as his cock sank deep within my desperate pussy. Stretching, filling, pleasing, it was everything I needed, and it left me dizzy with desire.

"Say it again," He ordered. His voice so close this time, even if I couldn't feel the sweet whispering caress of his breath on my skin. His body fell still when he was buried as deep as he could go. Every place his skin touched mine felt like it was on fire.

"Fuck me please!"

The chain rattled against as I went to move my arms, to pull him into me. His hand left my ankle and pushed the cuffs back into the mattress roughly. At the same time, he gave me just what I wanted.

Nate's hips began to thrust in and out of me in hard, measured strokes. He used the hand that wasn't holding my wrists down to lift my arse, tilting my hips just right to have his tip hitting my g-spot with every powerful pump. In and out, he slammed into me until I forgot that there was anything apart from him, apart from us, apart from the way out bodies joined.

"You like this kind of fucking, don't you?" He asked, hot words blasting in my face as his relentless pace continued.

"Yes... Oh yes!"

My body moved of its own accord, trying to squirm under him, but Nate had me pinned down so well. With his hands in all the right places, I couldn't move. I was powerless to alter the pace, to get more or retreat. Everything I got was up to him.

"Sometimes I just need to fuck you."

Nate's words came as his thrusting intensified. He was fucking me so hard that the bed shook and groaned. My legs burned as his weight pushed against them. The impossible stretch of my hamstrings combining with the fullness of my pussy made everything that much more intense.

"What e-else do you n-need?" I whimpered, finding it hard to catch my breath.

"I'll teach you," He promised. He let go of my wrists and ankle and pulled my thighs apart. The new angle meant that his pelvis was crushing against my clit with every thrust. The scream of pleasure I let out bounced off the edges of my perception. He leaned between my thighs and his lips pressed against mine in a hot, needy kiss.

Nate's cock throbbed inside me, and even with the blindfold on I could picture the look on his face. He let out a low growl and I knew he had to be close. That knowledge and the constant grind against my clit made me cry out, my hands spinning in the cuffs and bunching up the sheets in my fists.

"God, Nate! Cum, please! Fill me up. Fuck me so hard!" I begged.

"Only if you join me," Nate groaned, his hips moving in that instinctive rhythm he got when he was about to lose control.

"Then keep going..." I hissed, back arching and hips rolling so I met every single one of his thrusts.

Our bodies moved in sync. Even with the blindfold and the handcuffs we found our rhythm. I realised I didn't need to see Nate to know him. To be able to tell when our bodies were in a state of synergy. If anything, the blindfold made me focus more intently on every single thing I felt. So much so that when his cock pulsed again it was enough to send me careening off the edge. I felt like fireworks were going off inside me, the darkness behind my eyes flaring to life as my world tilted on its axis.

"YES! Oh God Nessa! Cum with me. Cum so hard!" Nate cried. I felt a stinging snap as he slapped my arse and I screamed out. I felt his cock spasming inside me as he filled me with his hot load. Those last few thrusts were so impossibly hard that I was squealing and squirming beneath him.

When Nate was done he let out a loud groan and collapsed against me, still balls deep inside. The aftershocks of my orgasm rippled up his cock and I was left whimpering.

I felt Nate's lips press against mine as he kissed me so tenderly.

"I love you," He whispered as his hands slid up my arms and released the catch of the cuffs. They fell to the mattress above my head with a soft oof and my arms were immediately around him.

"I love you too, so much..." I whispered back.

Nate kissed his way up my cheeks and used his lips to push the mask up over my eyes. He set one soft, tender kiss on each eyelid before he pulled back. I opened my eyes. Even the dim light of the streetlights streaming in through the curtains was enough to make me wince. I reached up and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand, trying to work away the grittiness that came with being closed for so long. Even that felt like a relief. When I was finally able to open my eyes I looked up at Nate, who was still laying on top of me, watching my every move.

"Can we stay home tomorrow and do that again?" I asked, trailing my fingers over the familiar lines of his jaw. He smirked at me and pressed a soft peck against my lips.

"That sounds like a good idea."

Finally Nate rolled off me, collapsing onto the bed and letting out a groan of satisfaction. I let out a soft, contented sigh and rolled onto my side so I could press my body up against his and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so pleased you got me that gift. I've been wanting to try that sort of thing with you, but wasn't sure how to bring it up," Nate told me.

"You've been wanting to do that for a while, huh?"

Nate nodded. I looked up into his eyes.

"You don't need to hold back with me. I just want to know what pleases you."

Nate craned his neck so that he could catch my lips in a grateful kiss.

"I've had some negative reactions to it before. Besides, I haven't felt like I was wanting for anything since we started sleeping together."

"Well, I enjoyed it. I like learning about you."

"I forgot that you didn't know everything about me. Just like ninety percent or something," Nate joked. I laughed, letting my body relax against his.

"Ninety-one percent now. I think..." I whispered, kissing his chest as my eyes fluttered shut.

"I'll be sure to show you the other nine percent soon enough."

"Soon enough?" I asked, scoffing even though I felt sleep tugging at every part of me. "You can't tease me like that. How about a spoiler?" The words ended in a yawn.

I felt Nate's body shift as he leaned down, his lips brushing my ear.

"Spreader bar..." He whispered.

I let out a moan of anticipation. I realised that I was very much going to enjoy learning about that side of Nathan.

Authors' Note: Hello, and thank you for reading this far. We've already come a long way in Vanessa and Nate's relationship, but there is so much left go. If you've enjoyed it and would like to let us know what you think, please don't be afraid to drop a comment. We'd love to hear what your feedback and what you would like to see happen for Vanessa and Nathan.

~LivANDJay