Wrong Address

Story Info
A man meets an older woman he can't resist.
3k words
3.93
45.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seeker666
seeker666
136 Followers

He was running late. As the elevator opened he had his Iphone out, checking the apartment number one more time. He looked up from his phone to see an older woman in a fashionable red trenchcoat, just going through a doorway at the end of the hallway. Older but still put together, at least from what he could see from a distance - high heels, shoulder length hair, with a waistbelt cinched tight creating the perfect hourglass figure. He wondered what was under the trenchcoat but put the thought out of his mind as the door closed.

He slid his phone away and firmly grasping the bottle of wine he'd brought as a gift for the party, marched down the hall, checking numbers to the left and right. He covered the entire hallway and ended up before the door he'd seen the older woman go through moments before. Well, well, this party just got more interesting, he thought as he knocked at the door. He'd always had a thing for older women.

The door pulled back, a chain halting it from opening inward and the woman he had seen before, still in the same trenchcoat, gazed out at him through the few inches of exposure. Rather than the noise and party he had expected as the door opened, he saw revealed instead, a dimly lit but tastefully modern living room behind the woman whose face was just as good as the form he had seen from a distance. As they studied each other, the lights of the living room grew brighter behind, the fluorescent bulbs in their recessed spots warming up as the two confronted one another. She'd apparently just come home.

"Umm, I'm sorry to bother you, I think maybe I've got my address wrong somehow. I was invited to a party..." he stopped as she looked at him somewhat nervously.

"There's no party here. You're mistaken and I don't know you."

"This is apt #1923, isn't it?"

"Yes it is. But there's no party here, there's just me..." she stopped herself abruptly, realizing she had just revealed that she was alone.

"Yes ma'am." he said politely trying to calm her though he couldn't help checking her out as she shifted nervously. Her heels were high and her slender legs were encased in shear nylon though he could only see to her shins. The trenchcoat had loosened partly and he saw what appeared to be the top of a little black dress cut daringly low, especially for an older woman, revealing the hourglass figure and spectacular cleavage he had imagined when he had first seen her from the other end of the hallway. She looked to be in her late fifties, maybe early sixties but again, everything was preserved like fine wine, much finer than the wine he was holding in his hand.

She picked up on his eye movement and pulled the trenchcoat closer with one hand but kept the other firmly pressed against the door. "I'm sorry I can't help you. You need to go now, " she said firmly.

"Of course, of course. I'm sorry to have disturbed you. I just don't get it. #1923 12588 West Adams was the address I was given. I'm sure I had it right."

"This is East Adams," she corrected him.

"What?"

"East Adams." She forced a small polite smile. "You're not the first person to have gotten them mixed up. "

"East Adams. I didn't even know there was an east and west."

"The street signs aren't marked. The numbers run up from McCambridge Park in both directions. If you don't know..."

"No, I didn't know. Well then, sorry again to have taken up your time. I'll get out of your way and try to make it my party before it gets too late."

She chuckled at that and smiled properly for the first time. "You've an awfully long way to go. It's the other side of the river."

"The river? Aw man, I might as well just call it a night. He glanced down at the bottle of wine and she laughed at his predicament.

"I'm going to call it a night myself. Goodnight young man."

"Yes ma'am. Goodnight." He turned to go and then turned back as she was just beginning to closer her door. "You want a bottle of Merlot?" he asked, holding the bottle upwards. "I'm not gonna need it."

She smiled again. "Not a wine drinker?"

"I like wine. But it was meant to be a gift; I probably would have been drinking Scotch at the party. But, it's a good wine." He held it out towards her. "Please take it. I'm not one for drinking home alone. It'll just get wasted. Or re-gifted," he laughed. "At another party."

She paused and then reached a hand out through the still chained door and took the bottle from him. "Alright then, thank you, young man. Better luck next time."

He smiled and turned to go once again. He heard the door close behind him and then after he had walked a couple of yards, he heard it open once again behind him.

"Young man?" He turned and saw her peering out. "Would you like to have one for the road with me? I'm not much for drinking on my own either."

He paused and pretended to consider the offer though as she as she said it; all he could think about was seeing her without the trenchcoat on. "With pleasure madam, that's very kind of you." He walked back as she unchained and unlatched the door. She pulled the door back and her hand gestured from behind for him to enter. He did so, as she closed and chained the door behind him.

He looked around. "Nice place," he said, politely as he took his jacket off, laying it across a chair next to a large sofa.

"Thank you," she replied as she crossed to a small kitchen counter, placing the wine before her as she fumbled in a drawer for wine glasses and an opener. She placed them next to the wine and smiling, gestured to him, "Your wine, you do the honors."

She swished past him as he took the opener from her and turned to see her shrugging the trenchoat off and laying it on top of his jacket. What little he had seen before didn't do her justice. He tried to make small talk to cover up what he was thinking. "Looks like you just got back from a party yourself," he said.

He turned his attention to the wine as she replied. "I was supposed to be at a party but my date stood me up."

You got stood up? I find that very hard to believe." He noticed for the first time that she wore no ring. Not that it mattered to him.

She blushed as he popped the cork out of the bottle. "Was it a blind date? If he'd seen you, he wouldn't have stood you up."

She smiled taking the compliment. "Thank you. It was a friend, who took ill and had to cancel after I'd already driven to meet him."

"Well he should have driven here. What kind of guy makes the woman drive?"

She laughed, "He's an old friend."

"Whatever," he said as he poured the wine. "In that dress you shouldn't have to do anything except show up. Once seen, you'd have your pick, old friend or new." He handed her glass to her and they toasted.

"To new friends then," she smiled. They sipped their wine silently, studying each other. He tried not to be too obvious in his appraisal but she was dressed to be noticed. She filled the little black dress out perfectly. Yes, the 'hourglass' was slightly pear-shaped but her incredible breasts, though they sagged somewhat, hung in all their glory, encased in a black lace bra the edges of which poked out from underneath the low cut dress front. He tried not to stare but she was worth staring at and he could feel his cock begin to engorge at the sight.

She sipped more wine as she studied him, reading his mind all too well. "It's nice to know I can still turn a head but this is all makeup and padding and I'm old enough to be...well I'm old enough anyway.

He opened his mouth to protest but she drained her glass as she waved him off, smiling. "Thanks for making my night but it's late for me and taking off all this paint and everything else takes almost as long as putting it on. So it's time to say goodnight."

"I don't want to say goodnight."

She paused, looking him over, just as he had her. "If you really mean that, perhaps we could meet for lunch somewhere. And if you still feel the same way in the light of day..."

"Yes?"

"Well then, we shall see what we shall see."

"When then?"

She laughed. "Don't rush an old woman. She crossed to her trenchcoat and pulled out a small clutch purse and gave him a business card with her name and number in script upon it.

"Sylvia? I like it."

"And you?"

"Mark."

"I like it too. And now good night." She crossed to the door and undid the chain and stood waiting for him.

"Come, come, Mark."

He crossed and stood inches from her. "Cum?"

She smiled lasciviously. "Don't be gauche, Mark." She placed her right hand on his shoulder and kissed him. He kissed back and responded, holding the kiss longer than she had meant to. "Well, well. Do call me. Good night, Mark."

"Good night." He reached out to touch her but she intercepted his hand.

"Call me. Soon, Mark." She gently opened the door. He eased back but stared down at her breasts and made up his mind. He grabbed her breast.

"No, Mark," she said, surprised.

His other hand reached out and slammed the door shut. He squeezed her right breast with his left hand as his right hand chained the door shut. He saw the fear in her eyes as he reached down and grabbed her other breast. He mauled them as he forced himself upon her, his tongue pushing between her lips.

"Mm, Mark!" she spluttered, trying to push his probing tongue away.

But it was too late. He couldn't stop now. He pushed her against the door, his tongue inching down her throat as she tried to pull away. His right hand lowered, fumbling for the edge of the little black dress. "Mark, not like this!" she cried. She pushed and turned away but he grabbed her and spun her up against the wall. Her back was against his chest as he reached round again for her breasts, pinching at the nipples he now felt beginning to poke outward against the bra and dress. He pinched and played with her nipples through the cloth as his mouth wrapped around her right earlobe and sucked with abandon. Despite her protestations, he could feel her responding. Her breathing accelerated and she whimpered as he felt her nipples harden and lengthen from the relentless work of his fingers. He kissed and nibbled at her neck as his hands reached into her bra and directly attacked her hardening nipples. "Oh God, oh God!" she gasped as he continued his assault. Her nipples hardened and lengthened even more until they were like twin erasers between his fingers. He let the nipples go and reached his hands around each breast, scooping them out from the bra and dress, freeing them and encasing them in each hand. He again sucked her earlobe as his fingers found her nipples once again. She grunted and squealed with pleasure despite herself. "You bastard!" she cried. "You bastard!" He ground his hardening cock between the cheeks of her ass and humped against her as his nipple play continued.

"Fuck. Oh yes, fuck, yes." He spun her around and put one hand over her mouth to silence her as his mouth bent to her left breast and bit down softly. She flinched at the pain and he backed off, sucking and drawing the hardening nipple between his teeth. He flicked his tongue back and forth as he held the nub between his teeth. She shuddered and her frantic movements lessened as she reached around and clutched his head to breast. "You sweet bastard! Mmmmm. Yes!" He reached down for the edge of the dress again. This time he found his way past the stockings (thigh highs - God). He found her silk panties and thrust his fingers under and found her pussy, moist and dripping. He fingered her and she shuddered and moaned. "Yes, oh yes, oh God yes!" He played her - one hand fingering her wet quivering pussy, and another pinching her erect nipple. She moaned and squealed. He continued his assault as her breathing grew more ragged and her eyes rolled back in her head. "Yes, yes! Fuck! Oh fuck!" she cried as she came, shuddering helplessly in her climax. He felt her juice, dripping through his fingers. She shuddered again, and gazed helplessly into his eyes as his fingers continued to milk her quim.

When she had finished, he kissed her again, their tongues dancing until she pulled back, looking up at him as her breathing slowed to something approaching normal. "Oh Mark, we're going to be...such...good...friends", she sighed; her heaving breasts moving up and down with her breaths. She smiled and kissed him, her lips moving to nibble at his ear. "But next time... slow down. A woman wants to be seduced, not taken. Hmm?" she leered seductively as her lips went to his throat and she pulled him closer. She felt his hardened cock against her and smiled up into his eyes. "Mmmm, did I do all that?" She kissed his lips once more and placed her hand upon his erection, her hand moving down as she sized him up. "Such good friends."

But she had made a mistake. With her hand on his cock, the lust rush was upon him and he wouldn't be denied. He needed her now. He shoved her away, pushing her once more against the wall. He reached out and grasped at the dress either side of her breasts and ripped outward. The first rip pulled the dress from her shoulders as she looked at him in shock, her eyes like saucers. "NO!" she began to cry out before his left hand covered her mouth and his right ripped at the dress again and again until it fell to the floor at her feet. He paused to take her in - breasts heaving and spilling from the black lace bra, black silk panties askew and soaked with her juice, which ran down her legs to the top of the black thigh high stockings.

"Nnnnoooorgh, noorgghmm," she tried to cry out but his hand still covered her mouth. She looked back at him, horrified, her eyes pleading with him to stop. But the frantic heaving of her breasts was too much. He reached and undid his belt and pants, and released his aching cock, precum glistening on the head as he pulled it out. Distracted in the moment, she surprised him, biting his finger hard enough for him to exclaim and pull away from her mouth. She had her chance and raced to a phone on a table beside the couch, her breasts bouncing and wobbling as she ran.

"None of that!" He was on her in a moment, grabbing her hand from the phone and flinging her body so that she was bent over the couch. Her face and chest nestled between pillows while they stood, hunched over the back of the couch.

"No, please, Mark." she began as he shoved her head down with one hand and slid the panties down from her ass with the other. He didn't pause for a moment as he sank his shaft into her pussy. She screamed at the invasion but he moved his hand around to cover her mouth once again and began to saw back and forth. After coming already, she was ready for him and he slid in and out, back and forth with ease. He pounded and pounded, accelerating his rhythm as his lust totally overcame him.

But the rhythm was having its way with her as well. Slowly, the muffled screams changed to muffled grunts and eventually squeals as her body betrayed her. Cautiously he took his hand from her mouth but she didn't scream. She didn't change position at all as they moved in rhythm together, back and forth, back and forth. He could feel the cum churning in his cock. He wouldn't last much longer.

"Hnnngghhh. Uughhhh. Ohhh! Fuck, oh fuck! Gnnghh. Nnn... yes! ffuuck!" No argument from her now. She needed it as much as he apparently and so as he felt himself getting close, he decided to put the icing on the cake. He leaned into her and pounded harder and harder, pushing every inch he had as deep as he could.

She screamed but he couldn't tell if it was pain, anger, lust, or all three. And he didn't really care. All he knew was that with half a dozen deep thrusts, he buried himself to the base of his shaft and unleashed shot after shot of hot cum deep into her beautiful ass. He grunted as he twisted and twitched, emptying his balls deep within her. He heard her cry out, climaxing for a second time and, as he looked down upon her, saw her pussy juice leaking and dripping down over the pillows his spewing cock was pushing her into. Three more jets of jizz and he was spent. He collapsed onto her back as he felt her body, still climaxing, shuddering beneath him.

When he recovered enough to get his ragged breathing under control, he pulled out and looked her over. She turned upwards, twisting until she half stood, half leaned back against the couch sprawled before him, her breasts still quivering and heaving.

"I think maybe I'll take a rain check on that lunch," he said.

"You'll spend the night is what you'll do," she said as she reached out grasping his cock, and bringing it to her waiting lips, began to suck him back to life for the next round.

seeker666
seeker666
136 Followers