Wrong Bed, Right Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

"Don't stop now," he said with a soft chuckle. "Or did you lose your courage?"

"You enjoy teasing me."

"You have no idea what you do to me. No idea at all."

She didn't like the sound of it. Did he enjoy making fun of her? Just when she was about to touch his hardened dick and freak out because of his size? He placed his hands underneath his head, relaxing on the bed while he gave her a smug look. Looking as if he enjoyed himself immensely while she felt embarrassed by her ignorance.

"Maybe you should do your research before taking on more than you can stomach," he said calmly.

His words annoyed her. Did he really think she would run screaming from his room just because she was uncertain? She pushed him down on the bed before she pulled down his briefs. His dick lifted upwards and against the edge of his t-shirt. She pushed his t-shirt out of the way, revealing his muscular torso as she cursed why she hadn't undressed him completely before pushing him down.

He smiled at her. As if he knew her confidence was just an act. She remembered how his kisses and touches had made her feel needed. Cherished. How he'd sucked her nipples and made her squirm underneath him. She placed her right hand around his dick and tightened her grip. Feeling elated when he gasped. Then she leaned over him and started kissing every part of his skin, starting with his belly button before sliding upwards, slowly and methodically, while she felt his cock harden.

As she felt the edge of his t-shirt, she pushed it further up before she kissed and sucked on his nipples. Listening to the sounds he made and felt his chest widen as he sucked in his breath. She felt a smile form on her lips, and she enjoyed having flipped the situation in her favour. Enjoyed the control she had and his obvious desire for her touch.

She wanted to place her mark on him. Wanted him to remember her later. She slid her lips higher, aiming for his neck, and started sucking on his skin, trying to put her mark on him so everyone would see what he'd been up to.

"Not there," he said hoarsely. "It's above my shirt."

Elise chuckled softly. "That's the point."

He wrapped his arms around her waist, tightening slightly as if he were trying to warm her off.

"Minx," he groaned.

She repeated her sucking, hoping she would leave a mark for anyone to see. Then she dipped over to his mouth and kissed him. Feeling his response as he opened to her and sucked her tongue inside his mouth. She felt surprised. Bolting backwards, as she hadn't expected his move.

"Touch me," he reminded her.

She realised she'd forgotten his cock. Too absorbed with kissing him and giving him a love bite. Maybe it was time to put her stamp somewhere else. Somewhere that was more private. She gave him a grin as she kissed further down his body, lingering until she felt him lift his lower body and groan. Her tongue pushed inside his belly button before she kissed her lower stomach.

"Elise," he groaned. "Just use your hand on me. Please."

She could feel how hard he was. See his cock turned darker. He looked as if he could come any moment. She placed her fingers around his shaft, sliding up and down. Feeling the soft skin on his cock as a sharp contrast to the hardness inside his member. How could he feel so smooth and hard at the same time?

She longed to feel him inside her. Wanted to know how it felt when he filled her body. Would it hurt, or would her body adjust and let her pleasure overrule pain?

She pushed her tongue against the pleasure point beneath his cock head. He stiffened, lifting himself on his elbows as he looked surprised at her move. There was no need for words or anything more. His eyes clearly displayed his need. She watched him while she kept sucking and licking him. Tasting the saltiness on his skin while his pre-cum came from the slit on his cock head. She glanced at him. Enjoyed seeing his confusion as she nibbled on his cock.

"Please, Elise," he murmured. "Take me inside."

She opened her mouth and sucked his cock head inside her mouth. Both her hands tightened around the root of his shaft in case he pushed upward and tried to enter her throat. She didn't feel ready for that yet. Didn't want to choke the first time she sucked him off. She wanted them both to enjoy the experience. The moan he made left her in no doubt about what he felt.

She sucked him harder. Using her hands to run over his balls and make sure he was getting as much as she could give him. Then she took him deeper, letting his cock penetrate her mouth until he hit her throat. Pulling back while she tightened her lips around him and sucked harder.

She felt him shake from the tension. Feeling him lift his thighs to push more of his cock inside her mouth. Instead, she retreated. Using her lips to suck all his semen out from his shaft while she tightened around him.

"Faster," he begged her. "Faster, Elise."

She liked that he used her name. Liked that he was aware of who was with him. Making him come. She sucked him harder. Tightening her hands on his balls as she forced him to respond to her. His breathing was louder. Faster. She could both feel and hear he was getting closer. Feeling the tension build inside him just as he groaned out loud and filled her mouth with his salty flavour.

Callum groaned deeply as she lapped softly on him. Trying to swallow every spurt that flooded her mouth. But it was too much. White liquid seeped from her lips and down his shaft. The saliva inside her had mixed with his semen, coating his shaft so thoroughly that she could use it as a lubricant if he had been hard enough to enter her.

She felt his cock slowly soften in her hands. Feeling the tension loosen inside him as he closed his eyes and relaxed. Enjoying the aftermath while she pulled the duvet over his body and lay down beside him.

"Thank you," he finally said before he leaned over and kissed her forehead.

It was more like a tutor kissing his pupil than the kiss between lovers. But she didn't complain. If it was what he wanted, she could be patient until he wanted to kiss her lips. Maybe he wasn't too keen on tasting his own semen on her mouth. Yes, that might be the problem, Elise thought as she lay resting for a while.

She might become used to sharing his bed. Quite used to it. But she sensed he wasn't ready to hear it yet.

Still, in terms of her wish list, Callum had been just the right man for her first two wishes: An orgasm and a passionate night. He was an excellent candidate for her third wish: a boyfriend.

She could be patient for a little longer before going for her third wish. Elise looked at Callum and noticed the broad smile on his face. There was definitely a weakness in his defence and she was determined to succeed.

"What are you up to?" Callum asked.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

"I don't believe you."

Elise giggled. She might have chosen the wrong room, but she had certainly chosen the right man.

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. 

Please check my author page if you want to read more of my stories.

If you want to know when my next story is released, just press the 'Favorite  Author' link below this story. All updates will be shown in your Lit profile under 'All activity'. I regularly post new stories and chapters. 

Ada

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers