Wrong Day to Go Shopping

Story Info
Rachel is reluctantly gang banged.
3.3k words
4.52
54.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rachel, a typical suburban housewife I suppose. My husband and I had done pretty well for ourselves through hard work. We weren't rich but very comfortable. My husband still worked long hours and was often away but I had been able to stop work a few years earlier.

I had turned 50, but I was lucky I didn't have to work out in a gym non stop to maintain my figure. I am 5'9" with a slim build, I had always loved my ass, and with just a little bit of fitness work I still fitted into a pair of jeans nicely.

My DD breasts had defied the years, not quite the same as a 18 year old's breasts but they were still firm and held their shape well. I was still very proud of them. My husband and I would often go out with me wearing revealing clothing. He and I both loved the admiring glances I got from men.

We had what I would call a satisfactory sex life, not earth shattering but alright. Probably what you get after 20 odd years of Marriage.

My husband was away again, so I headed to the shopping Centre by myself to do the much needed shopping. It was only a suburb away so it was no big deal. I got dressed in a light summer dress, reasonably short so it showed off my lovely long legs. I had a few buttons undone so I was showing a bit of cleavage not over the top though, I didn't want to look slutty just sexy.

I only needed a few things at the shopping centre so I was finished pretty quickly, as I was walking to the exit I noticed a group of about 5 to 6 young men. They were obviously not from the area, if someone had of said they were part of a gang I would believed them.

I walked past the shop they were in and it was pretty obvious they were helping themselves to the merchandise in the store. I must have watched them for to long, one turned and looked at me.

"What are you looking at bitch." he yelled

I turned and looked away and kept walking, not looking back.

"Now that's a nice piece of Milf." I heard one of them yell.

I got to the exit which I thought was obscured from the group of men. There was a security guard there so I quietly mentioned the gangs behavior's. He didn't seem particularly interested, so I continued out to my car.

I was a bit unnerved but wasn't overly worried, it wasn't the first time I had been called a milf. I often took it as a compliment. I drove home listening to my favorites music, by the time I got home I had forgotten about the incident.

After dinner I relaxed by having a long hot shower. I put on my silky boxer shorts and top on, with a bath robe over the top. I just settled in for a movie when the door bell rang.

God, always happens when you try to relax I thought.

I went to the front door, we live in a great area so I wasn't worried at all.

I unlocked the door and started to open it, the door flew open knocking me backwards into the passageway. In rushed the gang from the shopping Centre. They moved in quickly and shut the door behind them. Two of them ran at me and grabbed me, one jammed a cloth into my mouth. I couldn't yell and couldn't escape their grasp. One of the young men went over and turned the stereo on, he turned the music up.

"So bitch you thought you could get us into trouble, you rich bitches are always the same." One of them said. I think it was the one that called me a Milf.

"We saw you talking to the security you stupid woman." He snarled, "Now its our turn to have some fun."

I was standing facing them, both my arms were being held my mouth still gagged by the cloth. The one that had spoken to me walked up to me.

"We are going to enjoy ourselves, if you don't scream you may just survive this." He said. I was trying to think of what I could do, I was terrified. How could I escape 6 men. One of the men had grabbed my purse and pulled out my drivers license.

"Hello Rachel, are you going to be a good milf." he asked.

I had no idea what to do. I nodded.

He moved forward and lifted a hand, I flinched.

"Good you understand the situation you are in." He said.

He then removed the cloth from my mouth.

"Please don't hurt me, I can get you money." I begged. I had tears running down my cheeks.

"Rachel we are going to get money but first we are going to have fun." He replied.

He grabbed the silky belt at my waist and undid it. My robe only opened slightly, he moved his hands inside of the bath robe. putting his hands on my hips.

"Nice" he grinned.

The two men holding my arms grabbed the bath robe and pulled it off me.

I was now standing there in my silky pajamas, with the fear I was in, my large nipples had harden and were fully erect. They were clearly obvious to the group.

"See boys she is horny already." the boss laughed.

The two men holding me grabbed my top, they proceeded to rip it off me. My breasts swaying with the ripping motion.

Now I was standing topless, still with my arms held so I couldn't cover myself.

"Well Rachel, that's a nice pair of titties." The main guy said, leering at my breasts.

One of the young men holding me pushed me to my knees, The main guy unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "Remember Rachel, be a good girl and you get to enjoy your life after this." the boss stated.

He moved forward, I knew what he wanted, I had no choice I wanted to see my husband again. I took his penis in my hand. I was a bit surprised at its size and only inserted a couple of inches into my mouth and started to suck on it gently like I occasionally do for my husband.

"Are you fucking kidding me." he yelled. He grabbed the back of my head and started to push his cock deeper into me. He started to pump his cock fully in and out of my mouth, giving my mouth a fucking.

"Now that's better." he roared to the other men. Some of the other men were groping my breasts.

He went for a while then cum gushed into my mouth. I didn't want to swallow his dirty cum but the way I saw it I didn't have a choice. Anyway another cock was shoved into my mouth before I had a chance to spit out any cum. It was hard to concentrate on giving a good blowjob while my erect nipples were being squeezed.

I am pretty sure I sucked every cock and swallowed every load, a small amount of cum and saliva had dribble out of my mouth and onto my breasts. One of them helped me stand up.

"There I did what you wanted now please leave, I swear I won't report anything." I begged.

"Rachel we have just begun to have fun." one of the bigger guys yelled at me.

2 or 3 of the guys grabbed a handful of my breasts and gave them a hard squeeze as if to prove a point.

"Damn we got a hot milf this time." one of the gropers said.

"Lets do a tour will we." the leader said.

I was totally humiliated as he made me give them a guided tour of the house as if I was a real estate agent. Them laughing and joking at me while I tried to walk around covering my breasts.

I came to our master bedroom, its a large room. The bed had a steel frame, it was a bit dated but I liked the style.

"Well Rachel now the real fun starts." the leader whispered to me

"Please don't, please leave." I said desperately.

I was grabbed by both arms, pulled to the end of the bed. One of them pushed me over the end of the bed, my face onto the bed. I was still standing but bent over the steel frame. They grabbed my arms and tied each one to one of the rear posts of the frame. My legs were spread, each leg tied to a corner post. I could only raise my head a bit and move it side to side. I was completely vulnerable but I was relieved that I still had my silky boxers on.

"How does that feel Rachel, we watched you in the shopping Centre." the leader commented. "Parading around like you owned the place, showing off your hot body in that dress." the leader directed towards me.

"It was pretty easy to follow you home." He continued saying.

He said, "Now lets have a look at that pussy and ass."

I could hear movement behind me but couldn't see anything, it was a terrifying feeling. I felt something slim and cold touch my lower back, I then felt some tugging at my boxers, I realized they were cutting my silky shorts off with a knife.

I felt them being totally ripped from my body.

"Damn that is a hot ass and pussy, nicely shaved too, yeeha boys." One of them yelled.

I kept telling myself to just survive it.

I heard someone spit, then there was some fingers at my pussy. They inserted one then two fingers into me. He started to finger fuck me. I then felt a hard cock at my pussy, it was moving around at my opening. Then it thrust into me, I gave out a grunt. The men surrounding me laughed, whoever was fucking me built up a steady momentum. I didn't want to admit it to myself but it actually felt nice.

A couple of the other boys were having fun playing with my breasts, one crawled in under me and started to suck on my nipple. My nipples are my weakness, I loved his tongue running around my nipple while he sucked on it.

Oh god, with the steady motion of the cock in me, sliding in and out and the beautiful work on my nipples, I could feel a warm feeling coming over my body.

My body was betraying me, I can't cum, not to these guys.

The more I resisted it seemed like the hornier it made me. I couldn't stop, I tried to muffled any enjoyment, I didn't want these arseholes to get any satisfaction out of raping me.

I think trying to not let them know made the orgasm more intense than normal, I cried out much to my disgust. It felt great and slutty at the same time

The leader spoke, "I told you guys Milfs are the best fucks, they love it." I realize he was the one with the large cock in my pussy.

He grabbed my hips and gave a couple of good thrusts, then came in me.

I felt him withdraw and be immediately replaced by another cock. One of the guys lifted my head and pushed his cock into my mouth. I actually remembered back to my college days, way before I met my wonderful husband when I had a liking for being spit roasted. Needless to say with my looks in those days and my liking for two cocks I was a popular girl.

The second guy didn't have the same impact, he was enjoying himself regardless and came pretty quickly. I knew I was going to be theirs, no matter what I did so there was no point begging or resisting.

The next guy was better, his cock felt considerably larger, it felt good as it filled my pussy. His cock reach deeper into me than before, it was glorious. At the same time I took the first of many loads into my mouth.

I had taken a few loads in my pussy and mouth and I was starting to feel quite comfortable, scared but comfortable that I could handle them.

It was then felt a finger moving around the opening of my ass, he was using saliva as lube and was massaging the opening and pushing his finger in. This was as far as I had ever let my husband go, no matter how much he begged me.

I knew I couldn't stop this guy so I ask him if he could use some proper lube. I directed him to my dresser. I was shocked that he did get it, then I felt the cold lube on my ass opening. He massaged it into my opening. I thanked him.

The hard head of his cock started to push on my opening. My god, there was no way I could take it, he pushed again. My ass opened a bit but he still wasn't fully in.

In frustration he plunged his cock roughly at the opening, It entered me with a rush. The pain was unbelievable. I cried out. He waited an minute while I felt the pain subside. It still hurt but not like the initial pain.

He started to move his cock, As time went the pain reduce and I started to enjoy the feeling of the cock moving in my ass. He built up speed, holding my hips, he was really starting to fucking my ass now. I could feel the bed rocking with his hard thrusts.

I heard him groan and I felt his cum shoot into me.

He slowly withdrew his cock, I now missed his cock in my ass. The leader who I heard someone call James directed that I be untied. They did and I collapsed to the carpeted floor, I was exhausted.

I could feel cum oozing out of my vagina and ass. James gave me a couple of minutes then instructed me to go and have a shower.

I thanked him, I gladly hopped into the shower. I washed out as much of the cum out of my orifices. I was almost feeling normal when one of the bigger guys walked in, he was one of the few black guys in the group. He was incredibly well built, I see his large cock hanging between his legs.

He spun me around and pushed me face first against the glass wall placing my hands on the glass above my head. He stood behind me reached between my leg and felt up my pussy. He then pulled my hips back a bit, my breasts still pushed against the glass.

I felt his large cock enter me from behind. He had hold of my hips and started to fuck me, my soapy tits rubbing on the glass. I was loving it, it was a good dicking. I was pushing back onto his cock, I loved feeling his cock moving inside me. He erupted without saying a word, he pulled out, washed his dick and walked out. I realized then that I had been filmed enjoying a good fucking.

At this stage I considered being filmed the least of my problems.

I dried and walked out with a robe on. James and some of the guys were standing there naked. I looked at James, I had previously been scared to look at him. He was very attractive, about 6'2" with a firm athletic body.

"You won't need that." he said.

Taking my robe off in a firm but gentle fashion. He hopped onto the bed, his impressive cock rock hard I guessed it was about 8 inches.

"Hop on Rachel." James directed.

Who was I too argue, I climbed onto the bed. I moved a leg over James and lowered myself down on to his lovely cock. It felt great to have his cock in me, I started to grind my pussy on his cock. It was so nice to feel a large cock in my pussy, my husband has a nice average cock so I was enjoying the extra size. My hands running over James well built chest.

He was enjoying me riding him, grabbing my breasts, massaging them and tweaking my nipples occasionally. I leant forward so my face was close to his, he started to aggressively kiss me. Without thinking soon I was kissing him back, I forgot I was being forced to submit.

I felt the bed move, then felt someone behind me. I didn't care I was enjoying myself.

I felt a cock pushing at my ass. It entered me a lot easier this time, he was soon fucking me real good while I slowly rode James's cock. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have the two cocks in me.

I knew I was going to cum again, I rode James's cock harder. Just as I orgasmed James gave each nipple a hard squeeze, heaven!

Both the men came soon after. I slowly dismounted. Again I saw I was being filmed.

"Rachel you are a great fuck." James sighed. I smiled at him.

As I rested two more guys walked in, they weren't as nice. One grabbed me and laid me on my back, so that my head was hanging over the edge of the bed.

One moved up between my legs, grabbing each ankle and spread them wide. He shoved his cock into me so hard, it went in so deep. He started to vigorously fuck me, the other guy stood at my head. He slowly pushed his cock into my mouth. With my head hanging down over the side of the bed, the angle allowed me to take all of his long cock into my mouth then throat. He held both sides of my head and started to fuck my throat.

I was seriously being fucked now, as rough as they were it still felt good being used. When the man fucking my throat came, it felt like he had shot his load directly into my stomach, I hardly had to swallow anything.

When they finished, I rolled over. I was sexually exhausted, I just hoped that I had done enough to survive the ordeal.

I could hear some talk in the other rooms. James walked in, now fully dressed.

"Rachel you were a good slut, so the boys have decided to leave you alone for the time being." James said. I was so relieved but then he continued.

"We now have your phone number and all your contacts including your husband and parents number." James said "We also have multiple videos of you enjoying being fucked in every hole you have.

James added, " You will answer you phone when we message immediately and you will comply with whatever we ask for, we now own you.". "If you don't we will spread those videos online including to every person on your contact list." he threatened.

I looked at him, what options did I really have, I knew I had enjoyed being used way too much and it would destroy my life if the videos were released.

"Okay, I'm not happy about it but please don't let my husband know." I was back begging.

"We will keep our word, just make sure you do."" Remember whatever and whenever we want." He ordered.

He gathered the rest of the men, The house was pretty well untouched, the only real sign of the incident was four lengths of rope at the end of the bed. I picked them up with the intention of putting them in the bin, I thought about it for a second then hid them in my dresser.

After they left I went for a long hot session in the spa. As I relaxed I kept of thinking of me, the suburban wife being used by all those beautiful cocks.

I felt guilty about my husband but started wondering when they might call.