Wrong Name 07.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was as much payback with her as it was for Keith. She would become his fuck toy. A cock sleeve to relieve his urges whenever he had them and a way of getting back at her boyfriend, but beyond that, she really didn't matter to Dion in the least. As such, this time when Lara tried to push him off, Dion didn't stop. Instead, he increased his pace as he enjoyed the sensation of her throat constricting around his dick as She tried her best to draw in air. The only reason she didn't pass out from asphyxiation was a mix of the small breaths she took when Dion was pulling out and the unwavering desire to please her "daddy", that her lust-addled mind was singularly focused on. For a whole minute, Dion was in Nirvana as he repeatedly shoved his cock into her convulsing throat. Lara was forced to swallow repeatedly to keep any spit that he shoved down her throat from going down the wrong path. The result was Lara's throat massaging Dion's dick. Much as Dion would have wanted to last longer to do more to her, the pleasure was eventually too much for him. He was going to cum down the throat of his bully's girlfriend!

Given that most of his dick was lodged in Lara's throat, Dion didn't notice it when the other four runes carved on the underside of his dick lit up. The first rune was the last of the three that benefited Dion. It opened a mind link between Dion and Lara, bathing her mind in the same kind of pleasure that Dion was experiencing causing her sexual juices to gush out of her pussy in the most violent orgasm of her life. This rune made it so that no partner of Dion would ever leave unsatisfied by him. If he got off, then they would get off.

When Lythia had poured her soul energy into Dion, she had been doing it based on the knowledge she had gained from watching other demons do it. But the other demons she had seen do it had never replaced any more than five percent of the human's total soul energy with their own. As such, she had no way of knowing just how strong the effects of replacing the ninety percent that Dion had lost with her own would be. The link that this rune created had merely meant to be an ecstasy link. Neither one of the two parties were meant to be aware of it. Dion, however, felt it when the link was formed between his mind and Lara's.

Immediately, her sexual fantasy made sense to Dion. Born to a single mother, Lara had always desired to have a father's love. But given the fact that her father had abandoned them, her mind had shifted the focus of those feelings. As such, Lara looked for the father she never had in the guys that she was attracted to. That was part of the allure of Keith to her. A strong guy that would protect her from the cruel world, just as she imagined that her real father would. She probably rationalized it in all kinds of ways, but right now, through the mysterious link created between their minds, Dion was looking at the bare truth.

Now, had Dion been a better man, he probably would have tried to help her get over her abandonment issues and move forward without feeling the need to try and fill that hole in her life. He, however, wasn't. Moreover, Lara didn't help him when he was the one in need, so he felt absolutely no obligation to help her. If anything, he did the opposite. Dion cemented that need to look for the father that she never had. Only he replaced that foggy figure of a father in her mind with his own image. From then on, Lara would feel that only Dion could fill the hole left by the absence of his father.

Was it a terrible thing to do? Absolutely. Did Dion care in the least? Absolutely not.

The world had spent the past few years reducing him to a punching bag that no one cared about. It was his turn to be cruel, starting with the very people who'd either caused or been indifferent to his suffering. How Lara would deal with what he'd done, Dion didn't know or care. If she ended up with some twisted sexual fantasy where she could only connect with that father figure by letting Dion do as he wished with her, then all the better as far as he was concerned.

The first of the three runes that Lythia had drawn for herself was a simple alarm. Except that it didn't produce any sound. The rune wasn't an alarm for Dion or his partner, instead, it was for Lythia. No matter where she was in this world or other realms, the rune would let her know when Dion was about to cum.

After the night before where his cum had restored a portion of her power, Lythia had realized that she had the solution to her waning power right there before her. Not only would she not have to waste the time it would take to orchestrate an orgy, but she also would remain better hidden the fewer interactions she had with others. But given that he was now the sole source of the energy that she so badly needed, Lythia couldn't afford to have any of Dion's precious seed wasted.

The second of the runes on Dion that Lythia had carved for herself, was a tracking rune. Regardless of where he was, in this realm or another, whenever Dion was about to cum, Lythia would know exactly where he is. The third and final rune served to make Dion's cum that much more potent and filled with life force. While bigger balls would have increased the amount of cum produced, it wouldn't necessarily make it any stronger. She had no use of large amounts of weak sperm. This rune would pump as much of Dion's life force into his sperm as is possible without harming him.

This would serve two purposes for Lythia. The first would be to help her in regaining her powers. Until she was back to her peak, she would keep drawing the life force from his seed, leaving it inert and unable to impregnate anyone. But after she was done with him, Dion would probably be the most virile man on the planet. His seed would get a woman pregnant regardless of what contraception they used. The only exception would be in the case of complete infertility in his partner.

The reason for this was simple. While humans thought about the next two, three, maybe five years into the future, Lythia was planning for the next century if not millennium. While it would start with Dion, it most certainly wouldn't end with him. Lythia planned to have a coven that would last eons into the future, long after Dion's soul was burning in hell.

Not only did the coven need more members in the present, but it would also have to keep growing going forward in time. That can only be achieved through the next generation. As such, Lythia was already planning how to have her stallion impregnate as many if not all of the women that he would bring into the coven. Given the fact that Dion would be the head of her coven, Lythia knew that he would barely have any time to be a father to any of his kids. She, however, couldn't have cared any less. She needed members for her coven, their mental state was their own business. She was a demon, not a therapist.

Dion had his eyes closed as he was about to blow the fattest nut of his life. As such, he didn't see it when Lara's eyes glowed bright purple. Given the fact that Dion's school wasn't that far from where he lived, she didn't even have to leave the house. A simple possession spell was all that Lythia needed to get Dion's seed. Taking over the poor girl's mind, Lythia was pleasantly surprised as she reviewed the events that led them here. She hadn't expected Dion to learn how to use the charm voice in barely a day. Lythia, of course, didn't care about the girl. To the demon, she was just a cum receptacle. Her investigation was just her way of observing Dion from a distance.

As soon as the first rope of jizz shot down Lara's throat, Lythia took control of the girl's body. Immediately, her throat tightened like a vice around Dion's dick causing a moan of pleasure to leave the boy even as she began to milk him with the girl's throat. The purple in Lara's eyes intensified as Lythia began to draw on the power in Dion's seed. Once again, Lythia found herself experiencing the same high that she experienced the previous night when she took the life force from Dion's seed for the first time. Lara's body trembled as the intense pleasure that she was already getting from Dion was added onto by Lythia.

With Lythia in control of the girl's body, her throat wasn't just massaging Dion's dick, it was a powerful vacuum cleaner sucking out all the seed she possibly could get from him. Both Lara and Lythia could feel Dion's warm balls resting on Lara's chin, twitching and working overtime to pump as much of his seed into the girl as possible. Suddenly, however, Dion pulled back while holding Lara's head in place. Dion didn't pull out entirely. Instead, he left the head of his twitching cock in her mouth, quickly filling her mouth with his baby batter. Had it been just Lara, a lot of it would have probably spilled out. Lythia, however, was all too happy to ensure that every bit of Dion's cum ended up in the girl's tummy.

"Clean me!" Dion commanded when the last of his seed was expended in Lara's mouth. Without missing a beat, after having the girl swallow the last of Dion's load, Lythia began to lick the head of his cock in long, slow, sensual licks that had Dion almost taking her throat for round two. In the end, however, he chose not to. There was no need to rush his revenge. Keith and his gang didn't just beat him up once and leave him be. They made sure to make his school life hell for the longest time. He had the next one year to make them feel every bit of the pain that he had suffered.

"You know, Lythia. If you really wanted to suck my cock that bad. All you had to do is ask," Dion spoke up with a smile as he opened his eyes to look down at Lara.

Lara's eyes opened wide in surprise, the glowing purple hue of her eyes clear to be seen. She had purposely closed her eyes because they were the only part of the girl that could betray her presence. There were, of course, more advanced tiers of the possession spell that wouldn't give away any evidence of possession. Lythia, however, wasn't willing to waste any energy and more importantly her power reserves for simple cum harvesting. Still, with her eyes closed, the demon couldn't figure out how Dion knew that she was there.

Dion grabbed the base of his cock and began to smack Lara's face with it. Smearing what little cum hadn't been licked off. A sound of annoyance left Lara before the purple light began to fade from her eyes. It was clear that Lythia was disconnecting from the girl.

It's only after Dion was sure that the demoness was gone, that he allowed the intense nervousness he felt to surface. As a result of the mind link that the rune had unintentionally created between Dion and Lara, Dion had immediately become aware of it the moment that Lythia had begun to invade Lythia's mind. Much to Dion's shock, Lythia linking her mind to Lara's gave Dion access to the demon's mind as well.

Using his rudimentary powers, Dion would have never been able to even scratch the surface of Lythia's mind, let alone gain access to her thoughts and memories. He hadn't used any of his powers, however, it was entirely the result of a rune that Lythia herself had carved. The pleasure link was the tunnel that allowed Dion's mind to go around Lythia's defenses. Fear had immediately engulfed Dion the moment he realized what was going on. He didn't have to ask to know that Lythia would be furious if she discovered that he was looking at her mind and memories. The only reason that Lythia hadn't picked up on his racing heart was the fact that the heart usually sped up when one was close to orgasm.

Dion didn't dare try to put any suggestions in Lythia's mind as he had done with Lara. He didn't have to be Einstein to figure out that that was a sure-fire way to get caught. Instead, Dion tried to be as passive as possible so as not to trigger any alarms while he reviewed what little information he could garner from her mind. Despite the rune Lythia had carved giving him access, Dion was still just a beginner as far as these powers went. As such, he couldn't get much from the access he gained. In fact, Dion could only dig as far as the previous day in her memories. Everything else seemed to be beyond the reach of his mind.

This, however, didn't bother Dion all that much. He only had two points of interest in her memories. The first thing that Dion investigated was what had been going through Lythia's mind when she'd been explaining her charm powers that morning. Dion was certain that she had most likely been thinking about a lot more than she had said. If he could get more information on the abilities he had, then his growth would be much faster! A smile crossed his face as Dion felt his grasp and understanding of the charm abilities deepen. A lot of the mistakes he would have made as he tried to learn the skill, he now wouldn't as he saw how the succubus used the charm voice.

Dion's eyebrows rose in a bit of surprise as he came across Lythia's reaction to his restraint that morning. Dion had been really tempted to take the demon that morning when he woke up naked next to her. He had, however, forced himself to turn away and not do it. Not because he was decent in any way, but because his pride wouldn't let him. When he finally took the demon he would take her on his own terms, not by sneakily fucking her while she was asleep like some weirdo. It surprised Dion to learn that she had actually been tempting him, trying to get the very thing she had just possessed Lara to obtain. It also occurred to him now that, Lythia had probably been using her charm voice when she first spoke to him the night before. And that was why he had such a strong reaction to her voice. The sex demon wasn't just a cold and calculating psycho, there was also a temptress side to her that Dion was yet to uncover. A sly smile crept across his face as he found himself thinking of all the ways he planned to tease and have fun with her.

Doing all he could to remain unnoticed, Dion had followed the string of her memories to a scene where some strange fellow appeared to Lythia while she was meditating. Without knowing it, Dion watched the whole interaction between Lythia and her brother Prince Asmodeus. Dion shuddered when he felt the power behind the kick that prince Asmodeus had aimed at Lythia's head and how much power it took for her to block it. Dion couldn't help the shiver that ran down his spine as he realized just how powerful the foes Lythia had been speaking of truly were. As he presently was, a sneeze from Prince Asmodeus would be all that was needed to kill him a hundred times over. He was less than an ant compared to the titans that he would be facing off against if he stuck by Lythia's side.

Beyond this memory, all Dion could see was black. He had no way of knowing that Lythia had been meditating for the past thirty thousand years, as such, he simply assumed that he had reached the limit of his powers and had slowly pulled out of the demon's mind. Once he was completely out, Dion had immediately made it known that he knew that Lythia was there. Dion did this purposely to ensure that Lythia would focus on him and not bother to look within her mind. If there were any traces of the fact that he had entered her mind, Dion hoped that they would fade away quickly before she had the time to find them.

Dion had slapped his dick on Lara's face knowing full well that even if it wasn't her body, Lythia would be bothered by it. It wasn't the dick slapping in itself that would bother her, but the fact that Dion was acting like he was the one in charge and she under him. Dion had been planning to continue to hold her attention and keep her focused on him. She, however, withdrew from Lara. Which, as far as he was concerned, was an even better result than the one he'd been hoping for.

Dion smiled at her as Lara slowly came back to her senses. "Was I good daddy?" Even though her voice sounded hoarse and her throat was probably sore, this was the first question out of her mouth.

Dion nodded. "You were wonderful baby," he replied caressing her cheek. Dion almost felt guilty at the way her face lit up. It was like she had gotten the one thing she had been looking for her whole life. The love and approval of the illusory figure of her father. "I just need you to do one last thing for me, baby," Dion went on, his heart once again turning to stone as he remembered why he was even here in the first place.

"Anything daddy," Lara answered genuinely with an innocent smile.

"I want you to go and find your boyfriend right now and give him a deep long kiss," Dion instructed with a sadistic smile...

****

Sorry for how long it took to put out this chapter. I tried to make it longer to make up for the gap...