Wrong Number? Maybe Not! Ch. 02

Story Info
First time bottom - first time top...what a night!
2.7k words
4.59
8.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

Tony has told me to take a shower while he cleans up the supper dishes. As I walk to the second bedroom, the wide and long hallway is covered with framed photos of beautiful naked men, in all kinds of sexual positions. Some are on their backs masturbating. Some are on their backs getting fucked. Some are...you get the idea. While Charlie's bedroom was austere and unadorned...Tony's is full of stuff! He doesn't look fem to me, but his bedroom certainly does! No judgements - it just strikes me as funny how a guy can be one way on the outside, and completely another way inside his own private world. The en suite bathroom is large, and, well, very frilly. I'm not a frilly guy. But, hey, this is all about new things, exploration, learning. There's a shelf with half a dozen boxes on it. I open one of the douche bulb boxes and decide to give it a go. The shower, all pink granite, is big and luxurious. Scrubbing and douching gets me ready for whatever comes next.

"Hey, cutie! You're behind schedule. Dry off. I need you, kid." Tony sounds ready. I am...just a bit nervous. It was easy being a bottom for the first time. Seems like being a top has more responsibilities somehow.

"Hi, Tony." I've walked to the bed naked. What's the point of trying to be modest? He is still dressed. I am clueless.

"Oh, my. So very nice! Come here." As I walk toward him, Tony seems to morph into his feminine side. His posture, head movements, pouting lips...all shout chick to me. "Give us a kiss, lover." I've kissed girls and I've kissed guys. Tony is all girl!

"You gonna have me fuck you through your jeans?" I smile as I say this to him.

"Nope. I am going to shower, douche, and be back in a flash, my pretty boy. Get yourself hard and ready." Off goes his shirt. Then the jeans. I was right...it's the size of his balls that push his package out and proud. Right now they are pushing hard against the lacy white fabric of his panties. The man is shaved, like me. Bush and all for him - mine is just trimmed. His body is lanky, strong, and muscular in a way that reminds me of a hunky man doing drag. It was just a quick look before he bolted into the bathroom, but I would guess his endowment is like mine, so I feel confident.

He takes about fifteen minutes, then back he comes, naked, and what a sight he is!

"Man. You are beautiful, Tony." He beams. Yep, Tony is shaved - all of him. No pit hair. No bush. I like those on a man. But now Tony is...himself.

"Sweet talk will get you everywhere, Stoney." He takes my hand in his. "Sit on the bed. Let me set the stage." He starts to gyrate as I sit. His body is lean, yet still muscular, like a swimmer. I was expecting a huge dick, after being with Charlie, but Tony is average in size. I must have looked disappointed. "We are not all hung like horses, Stoney. Charlie is the exception. You and I are the average." As I look from his cock to mine...he's right. We are both nearly the same size. I know that Charlie tops Tony. Will Tony be satisfied with me?

"Are you dissapointed?" I let my head go south. He must be. Then I feel a gentle hand cup my chin; and lift my face to his, for an amazing round of lip and tongue kissing.

"Not at all. You are a beautiful boy...young man, in all of his early flower. Let me show you just how turned on you are making me." His gyrating is now a full fledged dance. Wow, can he move! This reminds me of the Oriental women, all soft, sultry, and sensuous that I've seen in movies. I go from awed to full on smiling. He knows that I am ready for him.

"I'm ready, Tony." So is he.

"Raise your legs for me Stoney." His bed is super soft, unlike the hard mattress in Charlie's room. "Ever been tongue fucked, or rimmed?" I shake my head in the negative. "Charlie eats me out every time before he fucks me. It's heaven! Take notes, kid." If he thinks that I will reciprocate and eat him out, he's got...

"Oh! Oh! OMG, Tony!" I guess this can't hurt. We are both freshly showered and douched. What used to seem unthinkable now seems...deliciously amazing. His fingers and mouth are massaging and slobering all over my crack and hole. Now I get why Charlie likes to top! My hole is not just for...no, it's also a great place for sensational sex play! Being fucked by Charlie felt great. Being rimmed by Tony feels the same! My education continues!

"So what do you think now?" His eyes are locked with mine. Breathing through an open mouth is his answer. "I thought so. You love it, right?" I nod. "Good. Now let's switch up so I can love it, too." But before we do, Tony goes down on me again, this time concentrating on my taint. He takes it between his lips, and power sucks on it. I feel the earth itself pulling on my insides to nut. He stops after a second or two.

"That's what I like to feel, too. You ready, lover?" Hell yeah!

Part 2 -

We switch up. I am going to give Tony what he just made me feel - and right now!

"Fuck, yeah. I knew you were good for this." You bet I am. My mouth is right on his clean shaven nethers. A fast lip-suck on his taint starts him moaning my name. "Stoney. Oh...Stoney. Sto...AHHH!" I've moved to take one of his balls fully into my mouth. I know to be gentle. His nuts are huge! Now I know why his jeans almost split at the crotch. My fingers are also busy deeply messaging his taint; and I let them do rings around his pucker. The man is wriggling in ecstasy. "I...I can't..."

He'd better hold it. I have a lot more planned for Tony. "Hold on, sweetie. I have a lot more lovin' planned for your ass." Surprised the hell out of me how much I love making love to his hole, his taint, his aching nuts. No way to put both balls into my mouth at the same time, they are just too big. So switching up to the other one for a good sucking is bringing new moans and groans from Tony's salivating mouth. I feel emboldened. I want to lick his pucker! I want to taste the flesh of his hole. I want to stick my tongue inside of him and savor this man's body inside and out.

"Dios mio!" That says it all. My tongue is buried into his hole. My fingers are at the base of his balls. Without warning, he tightens his pucker around by deeply inserted tongue. My fingers start to feel pulsations at his taint. He's going to explode! "Aye! Aye! Aye!"

Tony's cream is pumping from his groin. It's amazing to have my tongue and fingers sense every gushing rope, every spurt of cum that his muscles are forcing to the surface. He must be covered in his spunk by now. I counted and felt eight strong ropes. I want to taste him. I figure he must be spent by now, so I let up on his ass, and lift my head to see the results.

"Don't worry, you fresh-faced young buck. Tony will still take your cock. This has just loosened me up for the grand finale!" His chest is soaked with fresh white cream. I bend to him. As my tongue touches the last of his ropes - the ones that fell nearest his cock-base, it is still warm and fresh. I linger to savor his flavor. Then like a human scoop, I take that rope into my mouth, my throat, my belly. This is so liberating! "Oh, Stoney. Eat it all. Let it be like oysters for your sex drive. You'll soon return the favor and flavor into my ass. Eat it all. That's right. All"

I slowly, very slowly, am licking at, then scooping up, the rest of his fresh cream, Those first ropes at his nipples and throat are the most fragrant and tastiest. They are somewhat cooled off by now, but his body is radiating so much heat that his cream still tastes a bit warm to me. "You taste amazing, Tony. I never really got into eating cum before. You have me hooked!"

"My balls were blue and aching. Charlie was away for a few days. That was a huge load." It sure was. "Fuck me, Stoney. I want you inside of me." He is rising onto his elbows, beckoning for a kiss. I oblige. He is taking great pains to lick any of his cum that still clings to my lips, teeth, and tongue. Man, this is sweet! I am learning so much.

"You don't want to rest a bit first?" I've read that a considerate top is highly valued. He shakes his head. I know that his hole is already wet from my saliva, so a quick spit on my cock will add enough more to do the job.

"Take me. Breed me. Seed my body with your sperm, Stoney. Give me your baby. Oh, baby, I need you inside of me!" He is definitely in full heat. I have never felt so turned on. My cock is harder and longer than I have ever seen it. My own balls feel heavy and they ache; even though I nutted once already tonight.

"Tony. I...this is my first time as a top. You won't laugh, will you?" I am very sensitive to rejection.

"Only when your hot sperm overflows from my full ass...only after I've got your seed deeply into my innermost regions...that's when I will laugh at the wonder and joy of all of this. We'll laugh together. You and I will hold each other, and laugh until we cry the tears that life has stored within our souls. Fuck me now." My cockhead slips easily inside of his outer ring. It feels fleshy. It feels warm. It is wet. It is sending waves of impulses into my spine. I want more.

"Are you good, Tony?"

"More. More. MORE!!!" I ram it in. He is as tight to my cock as he was to my tongue. I wonder how that can be, since he regularly takes Charlie's massive cock. Who cares? "OOHHHHH." That's how I feel, as well.

So this is what Charlie felt when he fucked my ass. No wonder he likes to top. I thought I was a confirmed bottom as he was fucking me, but this...this feels equally amazing. "You are so hot, and tight and warm. I love this." His legs have wrapped

at my back just above my ass cheeks. He is rocking to my thrusts. We are in a rhythm that has my cock plunging into his channel as he pushes onto me...and then, as he and I pull back, I nearly slip from his hole. That puts my cockhead just inside his outer ring again, for a 'first time' sensation every time we thrust together. I won't last long at this rate. "I'm real close, Tony." His hands reach for my chest. He seems to want to make me cum; more than he wants to prolong our wonderful fuck. "Damn." He's tweaking my nipples; making them rock hard between his fingertips. They are not huge; but even the pert little things are sending shockwaves through my body. He knows what he is doing. I see him lift his trunk and torso toward me now. He is pressing his sweaty smooth skin to me. His arms are at my back. His hands are flat against my shoulders. His mouth is searching out mine. HIs tongue is inside of me. His channel is tightening like a vise on my engorged penis. He has stilled his thrusting, content to let me finish on my own.

"You are everything a lover should be, Stoney. You are a wonderful lover. My wonderful lover. Love me, Stoney. Empty you body into mine. I am your vessel. You fill me with your manhood. Fill me now with your fresh young seed. Hold nothing back. Cum for me. Cum into my body. Feel your cream rise from those lovely balls between your legs. Feel them pulsate. Feel them empty into your tubes. Feel the heat as your river of sperm gushes into the base of your cock. You can't hold it back. You've felt this before. It will hurt. The first rope will grate against the sensitive skin inside your slit. It will rasp its way into the world, and in a flash, you will forget that moment of pain. As rope after rope slides quickly up your shaft and into me, you will relish every pulse of it...pray that it never ends; hope that the level of your exertion stops so that you can breathe again. Cum now for me, Stoney. Cum now. CUM. CUM. CUMMMMM!!!" Man, am I cumming!

Part 3 -

My first time as a top is working out better than I had hoped for. I was a little nervous at being able to perform so soon after getting ass-fucked. My own balls drained then, but apparently not as fully as I had thought.

"Yes. Oh, yes, Stoney. Cum inside of me. That's it. Let it all out. Drain yourself deep into my body. I promise to protect you there. To hold you close. To love you." His words must be powerful to my mind, because this orgasm has me reeling. Not only is my cock on fire...I've pumped my nuts into Tony, and I am still hard! As my breathing starts to subside back to normal, I catch a glimpse into the bedroom mirror with my side vision. Charlie is standing close by, camera in hand, naked as when he fucked me...and sporting his usual rock hard nine inch python!

"Damn, boy, you put on one hell of a good show. Lucky I thought to grab my camera. I usually just pop in when Tony is climaxing with a 'friend' to make it a fun threesome. But you, Rock, have taken this to a brand new level." I'm pleased. I think.

"What level?"

"The: 'more for your money, honey' level, my hot young stud friend. This went live feed to our channel. Boy, the tips are rolling in like marbles on a slanted driveway. You, my young stud, are the new Porn Hub sensation of the week!" Wait, what?

"You live-streamed us fucking?"

"Sure did."

"That's fucked up. You could have asked permission."

"There was no time for that. The money started to roll in as soon as I uploaded. Couldn't chance a 'no' from you. You pissed?" I mulled it over.

"Guess not. We splitting between Tony and me?"

"Three ways, son. You, Tony, and me. Clean up and let's talk business. Your sweet ass and bod have clicked with my subs. Got to reel them in while you are still hot and fresh." Heck. I can use some money. And I could sure use Charlie and Tony as sex partners...after I get some sleep. As great as this night has been, I am flat out exhausted.

"Get in with us, Charlie, and put the camera down. We'll talk in the morning. Not too early, please." He nods, and sidles in with the two of us. As I drift off, I wonder what Charlie has in store for the three of us. We sleep together like a new litter of puppies. I have never had a better nights rest. Good sex sure does make for a good nights sleep. My cock is stirring. Charlie and Tony are still fast asleep. The idea of having my first threesome is getting me all worked up. I'm really hungry, as well. I ended up between the guys. They are both warm; and snuggling me. Should I let them sleep? I can't wait; I'm already rock hard. "Guys. Guys. Get up. Let's do a video about morning wood!"

To Be Continued...

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers