Wrong Side of the Bed - Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Mistress praised as Elva dug her head into the cushioning. Her back curled into Mistress' scratches again as Elva released another shrill groan.

'I...' Elva's mind grew as dark as her vision; while her body still thrashed against her bonds and Mistress' hands, Elva could scarcely tell one sensation from another. 'I...' Her body shivered as Elva gasped for air while her cries grew hoarse.

Slowly the intense sensations began to fade into a tingling that covered her body, and Elva took several shivering gasps as her trembling began to calm. Elva's vision went from pitch-black to bright gray as the pressure around her head faded, and she closed her eyes in reflex to the intense light. A moment later, Elva's body began to float while a comforting warmth enveloped her.

A soothing sound and a gentle touch of her hair were what Elva felt next, but she could only rest her head against the warm cushion next to her. The fog over her mind was still so heavy, and Elva nearly fell into a slumber before it finally began to lift.

"Good girl," Elva finally heard Mistress sing to her. Her heart fluttered as she slowly opened her eyes to find Mistress' ruby eyes peering down at her. "Welcome back, my kitten," Mistress whispered as she stroked Elva's hair again.

Without lifting her head, Elva closed her eyes again and nuzzled her cheek into Mistress' chest. 'I...I'm sleepy, Mistress.'

"Then rest for me, kitten," Mistress cooed as Elva's mind dimmed. "Rest, kitten. The night is almost here."

12