Wrong Tent Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Olivia have enough?
5.6k words
4.14
35.9k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later in the evening the sun drops below the trees and darkness begins to fall on the river. A near full moon slowly rises on the horizon. James builds a fire in the pit and the group gathers around it's warmth and soft light to enjoy the cool, clear night. The young men, well into their ample supply of alcohol chatter, laugh and holler, their playful cursing echoes in the trees and back from the other side of the river. Olivia sitting laughs along with them, engaging in their banter, beautiful smile shining in the fire light. Still in her denim shorts and bikini top, her skin is radiant by the fire. She can't turn her head without bing ogled by at least one of the boys in the other direction and she loves the attention.

Her and James are sitting on the last 2 seats on the left, James being furthest and partially shrouded in darkness so he can freely watch the scene unfold. She puts on a show by leaning into conversations and pressing her breasts together, drawing hungry stares from the intoxicated and horny young men.

James stares just as hungrily at his wife as her behaviour becomes more and more shamelessly sexual. The fact that any one of these guys has a batter chance of fucking her tonight than he does drives him wild and makes him want her more than ever.

Eventually Olivia begins to feel the chill of the night and wraps her arms around herself, shuddering. Before James can offer to fetch her a blanket Dan pipes up and offers his sweater. He walks over to her as he unzips and removes it before handing it over to her. Olivia admires his muscular arms and shoulders now out on display by the tank top he has on underneath.

"Ah that's sweet Dan but I couldn't, I wouldn't want you getting cold, too." Olivia attempts to politely refuse.

"It's ok, I insist." Dan assures as he places the sweater on Olivia. "Your husband built us a nice big fire. I'm hot anyway."

It's only now as they stand together face to face that James realizes how tall Dan is.

"Yes you certainly are." Olivia says under her breath just loud enough for James to hear. Placing her hand softly on Dans shoulder, sliding down his firm chest as she stares up into his eyes and smiling. "Thank you Dan, you're too kind."

There is an momentary awkward silence amongst the group as Dan returns to his seat after the obviously sexually tense exchange between Dan and James's wife.

James is relieved when Tony, the youngest, shortest, most intoxicated and comic relief of the group stands up and blurts out "Maybe you two better get a...tent!"

The group erupts in laughter. Olivia places her hand on James's thigh and maintains eye contact with Dan as she takes a sip of her drink while the commotion subsides.

Tony apologizes to James and Olivia and assures that his joke was all in good fun. Olivia suddenly finds him sexy in a cute kind of way and wonders what it would be like to experience him sexually.

"The night is still young." She thinks to herself.

A short period of time later Olivia shifts around on the log stool she is sitting on.

"My ass has really had enough of sitting on this log!" She complains.

James curses himself for forgetting the folding chairs and before he can offer to get something padded for her to sit on Dan once again offers a solution.

"I have a comfy spot right here for you to sit." Dan offers, grinning from ear to ear and patting his thigh.

Without hesitation and much to James's surprise Olivia springs to her feet, walks over to Dan end sits herself across his lap.

"You don't mind if I sit here do you babe?" Olivia asks James. "I know he'll be a good boy and keep his hands to himself."

"It's not him I'm worried about!" James returns.

The group erupts in laughter again but this time there are quick looks of surprise and a few snickers between the young men. Olivia wraps her left arm around the back of Dan's shoulders and places her feet up on Tony's knee.

"How about a foot rub, Tony?"

"It would be my pleasure, ma'am!" Tony replies delightedly and begins to remove Olivia's sneakers and socks.

James's cock strains against his shorts and he needs to lean forward in order to conceal his arousal.

Tony takes Olivia's foot softly in his hands a begins putting his best rub on her as all of the others look on.

"Mmmm that's feels amazing." Olivia coos as she closes her eyes and leans her head back against Dan's shoulder, her head resting near his face. James catches Dan briefly whisper something in her ear and her eyes open to look at James and she grins her mischievous grin. Dan's left hand slowly slides it's way around Olivia's waist, holding her against him and she adjusts her position with a little wiggle of her ass. A couple of the guys notice and shoot a quick glance at James to gauge his reaction and then just as quickly look away.

"If only it were just the three of us." James thinks to himself.

"Will the rest of us get a turn once Tony's finally done with Olivia?" Asks Paul, a tall and lean soccer player.

"A turn to give or receive?" Tony asks and the entire group laughs loudly.

"Time for a fresh one!" Olivia announces and tosses her can into the growing pile of empties along with the others.

She walks over to the small cooler behind the log stool she had been sitting on and rummages through the remnants of the melting ice, bending over at the waist placing her shapely ass on display once again. James observers through the corner of his eye to see that everyone at the fire's getting an eyeful.

"Oh no!" Olivia cries out. "How can I be out of drinks already?"

"I guess we didn't anticipate having so much fun." James concludes.

"I have tons of booze left."

Dan to the rescue. Again.

"What would you like, Olivia? I have a few options in my tent." He invites.

"Oh really? That's sweet, Dan but I couldn't. I wouldn't want for you to run out too." She replies sweetly.

"Nonsense." Dan insists. "Come on, let's see if we have your poison."

"You don't mind if I steal your wife for a minute, James?" Dan requests jokingly.

Olivia winks.

"Of course not. Just don't feed her after midnight. You've been warned."

James's wisecrack draws laughter from the fire but inside his stomach twists and turns with nervous anticipation knowing very well what his beautiful wife is longing for.

Dan guides Olivia away from the fire and towards the woods where they silently disappear amongst the cluster of tents. An uneasy silence falls over the group.

Finally Tony comes to the rescue again.

"So who's down for a foot rub? It's only gay if we make eye contact!"

The group laughs together and much to James's relief several loud conversations kick off and everyone already seems to forget about Dan and Olivia slipping away alone. Dan is grateful for the fact that everyone has become quite intoxicated at this point.

Five minutes pass. Still no sign of them. James strains to hear any sounds that might come from the tents but the group are becoming louder and louder as time passes on.

Ten minutes pass and still no sign of James's wife or the stud that she disappeared into the darkness with.

"What can they be doing? James asks himself. "Hanging out and talking? Is this attractive stranger fucking my wife just 50 feet away?"

Finally after approximately fifteen minutes the couple step back into the fire light.

"Where the hell have you guys been!" Tony asks abruptly.

"They we're getting drinks, dumbass!" Paul responds.

James is beside himself with angst and lust and dying for details. He notices a change in Olivia and Dan's behaviour. They are avoiding eye contact and conversation.

Something had to have happened in the tent.

Olivia sits herself down beside James and her mischievous grin has transformed to one of mild embarrassment. She places her hand on his thigh and leans in to kiss him deeply, sliding her tongue forcefully against his. Immediately he notices that there is something with the kiss. Something different about her mouth. There is a slipperier texture to the skin of her tongue and lips. She breaks away from the kiss momentarily and looks into his eyes.

"That's exactly what you think it is." She whispers.

She moves back in to continue with the kiss and James notices a strange taste. A salty bitterness and a familiar smell. Suddenly it hits him. Dan had just cum in her mouth.

James stares into Olivia's eyes in disbelief.

"I sucked his cock just now baby. I made him cum in my mouth." Olivia searches James's eyes for approval.

"Let's go to the tent." James commands and stands up, taking her by the hand and guiding her away.

"Hey are you guys calling it a night already?" Tony asks, surprised.

His words are slurred. He's had his share.

James unzips the tent and pushes Olivia inside, follows her in and closes it behind him.

She's not sure how James is reacting to learning that his wife has just sucked a stranger's cock. His intensity begins to concern her.

"Baby, is everything ok? Are you ok?"

She can barely see his face in the dim light of the distant fire and pale moon above.

James grasps Olivia and kisses her passionately, the taste of another man in her mouth awakens a savage animal deep within him. Olivia is delighted to discover his enthusiasm and begins fumbling to remove his belt. James unzips Dan's hoodie to reveal Olivia's bikini covered breasts and buries his face between them, the manly smell of the sweater and her coconut tanning oil send his head into a spin.

Olivia removes James's belt and undoes his shorts, finally reaching into his underwear and freeing his aching cock. James gasps as he feels her soft, warm hand firmly gripping his shaft. Olivia feels an entire day's worth of precum stream from the head of James's cock, across her hand and down her wrist. She wipes it across him for lube and begins to slowly slide her hand up and down his length as they continue kissing and undressing each other.

She pushes him down to his back on the sleeping bags and hovers over him, kissing him again and gently stroking his cock. James's hands explore her naked body.

"What happened with Dan in the tent? How did it happen?" James asks. "Don't leave anything out."

Olivia smiles in the dark.

"Well, when he brought me into his tent and we were looking over what he had for drinks he told me that he really wanted to kiss me before we went back to the fire."

She crawls backward down James's body.

"He told me that he wanted me from the moment he first saw me on the river."

She takes his swollen balls in her hand and softly licks the underside of his shaft from the base to his head.

"You wanted him, too?" James asks. He knows the answer but wants to hear her say it.

"Oh yes, baby. I immediately wanted to give myself to him the moment we first spoke." She confesses. "I still want him, baby. I tasted his cock and now I want more."

She slowly takes him all of the way to the back of her throat and then back up where she swirls her tongue around his head.

James gasps.

Olivia notices that his cock is harder and more engorged than she's ever felt it in her mouth. He is obviously loving this.

"What did you do when he said he wanted to kiss you?" James asks.

"I just turned to him and kissed him. I didn't say a word. We made out for a bit and were really touching each other. He had his hands all over your wife's body. I felt him pressing against me through his trunks and just had to let it out."

Olivia climbs back up James's body, her pussy hovering just inches above his cock.

"And then what did you do?" James is practically begging for details, his voice shaking with excitement.

"I jerked him through his shorts for a bit while we made out and then slid my hand under his waist band. I grabbed his cock and went to pull it out but he stopped me."

"He stopped you? Why?" James asks.

"He was worried about you." She replies. "He almost didn't go any further because you were just out by the fire."

Olivia slides James's head up and down her slippery slit and he attempts to raise his hips and slide into her but she lifts herself off to prevent his penetration.

"I assured him that it would be ok. That it's something that we both want."

James holds her ass in his hands and tries to pull her down to impale her on his cock but she resists.

"Please baby, I need to be inside of you right now." James begs.

Olivia giggles. "The game is still on and you know the rules."

"Are you serious? You're telling me the blowjob you have to Dan doesn't count?" He groans.

"Do want to hear what I did next?" She asks.

"Yes, please."

"When I pulled his shorts down his cock sprang up and hit me in the face and we laughed. It was so hard." It felt so good to be wanted so bad by this young stud."

"Was he big?" James asks, realizing that he actually hoped that he was.

Olivia teases with gently lowering herself on James's cock and stopping just short of having him enter her.

"He was a little longer than you but thicker. A lot thicker especially at the base." She replies. "Oh baby I want his cock inside me so badly."

James has never felt Olivia's pussy so wet.

"And then what happened?" James asks.

"He laid on his back and I climbed on top of him and we kept kissing. He said he wanted to feel my mouth on his cock so I slid down and started sucking him." She says, closing her eyes and reliving the moment in her mind. "It hurt my jaw a bit to open my mouth wide enough around his cock without scraping my teeth but I sucked him as well as I could."

"Did he like it baby?" James asks.

"Oh yes." She replies through her beautiful smile. "I did that thing that you love so much. That thing where I jerk you into my mouth and swirl my tongue around your head."

"Ah baby that's one of my favourite things that you do." He laments.

"Yes I know. It felt so naughty to do it to another man. It was really easy to bring him close to cumming with that technique." She boasts proudly. "While I'd stop to give him a minute to recover I'd take his big balls in my mouth to suck them and work them with my tongue."

"Oh baby please tell me more." James groans.

"I finally pushed him over the edge and he tapped me on the shoulder to warn me that he was cumming." She giggles.

"How did it feel to take another man's cum in your mouth?" He asks.

Olivia doesn't respond but continues teasing her pussy with James's cock.

"Baby?" He asks again.

He looks up and realizes she is staring out the small screen window at the top of the tent and seems to be lost in her head.

"Olivia?" He asks louder this time.

"Oh! Sorry babe." She responds, surprised.

"You're watching Dan aren't you?" He asks.

A little embarrassed she replies "Yeah I can't take my eyes off of him."

Olivia stares hungrily at Dan sitting by the fire, his muscular arms and shoulders ripple in the firelight. Suddenly she's struck with an idea.

"How about I go back out there and return his sweater?" She asks excitedly. "I can tell him that you're passed out. Maybe I can ask him for another drink and he'll take me to his tent."

James is initially overcome with angst but quickly finds himself highly aroused and feeling liberated by submitting to her proposal.

"Do it!" He agrees enthusiastically.

"Maybe he'll fuck me in his tent and you'll hear it from here!" She exclaims.

James's heart rate increases.

"You are not allowed to play with this while I'm gone!" She warns, giving his throbbing cock a shake. "I want all of this built up cum inside of me tonight."

"Hopefully it won't be the only load that you take." James replies as he helps her locate her clothing.

"Now you're talking!" She agrees gleefully as she zips up Dan's sweater.

As Olivia crawls out of the tent James slaps her ass encouragingly.

The moment she's gone he zips up the tent, sits up to kneel so that he can see out of the mesh window and begins stroking his shaft.

He watches Olivia walk past the tents and up to the fire pit where the boys cheer and holler, celebrating her return. He hears Olivia thank Dan for his sweater as she begins to remove it but he quickly stands and zips it back up, assuring her he's ok.

"Ah come on!" Tony yells out obnoxiously. "She was about to give us a show!"

The group chuckles and Dan sits back down, pulling Olivia onto his lap.

James increases the pace as he strokes his cock.

Paul asks why Olivia isn't drinking and she complains again that her supply of coolers has run out. He offers her one of his beer but she politely refuses, telling him that she doesn't enjoy the taste.

"How about we go and choose another selection from my cooler?" Dan suggests.

James's heart drops.

"That's a great idea!" Olivia replies.

The couple stand from the chair and walk towards the tents through the moonlight. James can see Dan has his hands on Olivia's waist, guiding her through the night.

They stop at the entrance to Dan's tent and Olivia turns around and kisses him passionately. She hopes that James is watching as Dan's strong hands make their way up the sweater and fondle her breasts. She sighs and he moves his hands down to her ass, pulling her into him.

James increases the pace of the stroking on his cock, feeling the building orgasm inside of him. He had never imagined that he'd watch his wife kiss another man. Just as he's about to blow his load to the scene in front of him he stops short and snaps his hand away from his shaft. His member bobs and swings in the dark.

Dan releases Olivia and kneels down to unzip the tent door. He stretches it open and holds out an outstretched arm, inviting her inside. She crawls in and Dan zips it shut behind him.

James lays back down on his sleeping bag and contemplates what could be happening in Dan's tent. He imagines all of the things Dan could be doing to his wife and takes hold of his shaft again, stroking it gently as before. He strains to to hear any sounds that they could be making but the guys at the fire pit are too loud. In his mind flash images of their naked bodies writhing together. Olivia's mouth wide open in ecstasy.

The minutes seem like hours as they pass and James feels like he will burst if Olivia doesn't return to him soon. What he estimates to be a half hour goes by and suddenly his ear finally catches something interesting. A faint whimper. Soft and high pitched. He curses the volume of the drunken fire pit group but is quickly grateful for the fact that their voices can cover up the sounds of Dan and Olivia fucking.

Another whimper. It's definitely Olivia's voice. James is once again dangerously near ejaculation and releases his cock.

He strains to hear more and catches another. Then another. And several more, each becoming progressively louder than the last.

Next a moan. Then the smacking sound of skin slapping together.

Another moan. The first few sound as if she's attempting to suppress their volume but they continue to become louder and with a greater sense of urgency.

James hopes that the older couple have fallen asleep and don't hear the sound of his wife being fucked.

Another few smacks in rapid succession.

Eventually they establish a rhythm. There's the smacking of their bodies followed by a moan from Olivia, repeated over and over.

James begins to pick up the sound of Dan's voice, gasping and growling as he pounds into his loving wife. He senses that Dan's about to cum and is suddenly jolted by the question of whether or not he's wearing a condom. Is he sliding his bare cock in and out of his wife? When he does cum will he pull out or will he blow it deep into her pussy? He grasps his shaft and begins stroking it again, thinking he'd like to make himself cum at the same time as Dan but decides to save it for Olivia.

The couple's tempo increases and finally spikes with Dan ceasing his pounding on Olivia and releasing a long, drawn out groan as he very obviously orgasms. James wonders what position that they finished in and can't wait to hear every detail from his wife.

12