Wrong Text Recipient

Story Info
Mom gets a dick pick from her son that leads to...
5.9k words
4.59
203.9k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrong Text Recipient: Dick Pic from my Son

Summary: Mom gets a dick pick from her son that leads to shocking revelations.

Note 1: This is a 2024 April Fools Day story so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Wrong Text Recipient: Dick Pic from my Son

It was Monday, April 1, 2024. I was working late and the sun was already down, when my son Henry texted me: What time will you be getting home tonight?

I looked askance at the huge pile of work still cluttering my desk, sighed, and responded: Likely a couple more hours. I'll order pizza for us before I head out.

He responded: Sounds great. Love you.

It was sweet that my eighteen-year-old son always texted 'love you' whenever we finished an exchange.

I texted: Love you too.

I then returned to my paperwork.

Not even a minute later, I received another text from my son, this one very different. Need cock?

My eyes went wide... especially when I saw the attached picture of his cock. His very impressive and erect cock! It was about seven inches long, and thick.

I didn't know what on earth to do. I assumed my son had intended to send this inappropriate pic to some girl. But with that said, who the hell would he text those blunt two words to? And that pic? Nobody that I knew!

Another message popped up: Get your ass over here ASAP so I can drop a load before my Mom gets home.

I shook my head, dismayed by his brazen, misogynistic words.

My pile of work (and that pizza) would have to wait!

I shut down my computer and headed home. We needed to have a talk. About how to treat a woman. And about texting etiquette. And about not showing your dick to people online.

Jesus! He was eighteen, and generally a really sweet boy. He should know better!

I made the twenty-minute drive without receiving another text. I wondered if he'd realized he'd texted those two inappropriate words... illustrated... to his mother.

I pulled into the driveway, silently crept into the front door vestibule, and... stopped in my tracks. I heard moans: "Oh yes, give it to me! Give me that big dick!"

I didn't move a muscle, except my eyes went wide.

One, someone had indeed responded to his summons. Two, they were going at it in my living room (meaning if I'd taken two more steps, I would have outed my presence to them). Three, I knew that voice... it was my next-door neighbour Joan Wallace. She was married. She had three young kids. She'd turned thirty-five two weeks ago. I'd helped organize the neighbourhood surprise party for her.

"Tell me how much you love my cock," Henry ordered, using an authoritative tone I'd never before heard from him... but it did match the cockiness of his two texts.

"You know I can't get enough of your cock," she moaned. "Jesus! I spent my entire birthday party with your cum leaking out of me."

"I know. It was so much fun watching you squirming around while it did," he laughed. "Be grateful I didn't drop that load on your face."

"No, you did that after the party," she replied, unknowingly giving me some more shockingly sordid information I wasn't ready to hear.

"Yeah, you really love my cum, don't you?" he asked, while I could literally hear his body slamming into hers. It was obvious he was really giving it to her hard, which made me wonder when the last time was when I'd been fucked hard... or even fucked at all!

"I fucking love your cum either in my pussy, my ass, my mouth or on my face," she listed with a loud moan.

"Do you want me to come in your cunt this time, Mommy?" he asked, making my eyes go wide. He couldn't see or hear me, so he didn't know I was there listening, did he?

"Oh yes, baby! Fill Mommy's cunt with your big load," she moaned wildly. "Fill me right up!"

"Get ready for it, Mommy," he warned. His calling her Mommy... aka me... just added to the utter shock of what I'd seen in his text, and what I'd been hearing ever since I snuck in.

Of course I should have stormed in and stopped them, but for reasons I couldn't fathom, I didn't. Nor could I explain why my pussy was on fire, or why I was rubbing it through my pantyhose. Feeling the need to witness this tryst, I slipped out of my heels and silently tiptoed to the corner to peek at them. They were fucking doggie-style, and fortunately they were facing about two-thirds away from me, so my presence remained a secret.

Joan was wearing a dress, but it was hiked way up, so I could see she was wearing a garter-belt and stockings and no panties. My son was really sticking it to her hard!

"Yes, son. Give it to me! Give Mommy that big load," she moaned, her head down and her eyes closed.

"Who owns this cunt?" my son asked, also clothed from the waist up.

"You own it, baby boy," she moaned, sounding like she was close to her own orgasm.

"Will your hubby be eating my cream pie again?"

"Probably. He usually does," she said, her words adding to my shock and awe. Her husband was our town's mayor, and politically a very powerful person.

For a couple minutes he kept pounding her hard. He grabbed her ankles without slowing down, lifted them up, and apparently used her knees as a fulcrum to lower her hips so he could grind against her g-spot. She screamed, almost unintelligibly, "Oh yes, you mother fucker!!!" Her semi-incoherence was so hot and nasty.

"Get ready, Mommy," he warned, and a few strokes later he grunted, clearly spewing his load inside her pussy.

Henry's orgasm apparently triggered hers, and she screamed not even five seconds later, with such primal emotionality that it couldn't possibly be fake, "Yeeeeeeeeees!"

I too felt an orgasm rising in myself, while I frantically rubbed my pussy. Witnessing their raw, nasty sex had set it afire. I would have rubbed one out completely, but I stumbled a bit, making some noise. So not wanting to be caught pleasuring myself, I dropped my skirt into place, stormed in, and demanded angrily, "What on earth is going on here?"

"Oh my God!" Joan gasped, lunging to her feet, thus dropping her own skirt into place.

"Mom! You're home early," he said. Although he didn't even look somewhat surprised, and he made no attempt to hide his hard dick, which was now pointing directly at me.

"I'm so sorry, Gloria," Joan mumbled, as she scurried past me towards the front door, carrying her shoes and staring down at the carpet, instead of meeting my glaring eyes. I heard the front door quietly open and close.

"Put that thing away," I ordered, glaring down at his very impressive dick. Not wanting him to know I was impressed by it, hence the glare.

"Yeah, sorry," he said, looking around as the front door closed quietly.

"They're over there," I said, pointing to the SAXX underwear I'd bought for him. They were lying on the floor near the couch.

"Right," he said, and he went over, stepped into them, and pulled them up.

"What on earth were you thinking?" I demanded as his dick disappeared into the tight underwear. It did little to hide the shape of his dick, which was perfectly framed within the fabric... I'm pretty sure the garment was designed to achieve exactly that.

"Um... that's why I texted you."

"You texted me to find out if you had enough time to have sex with our married neighbour?" I asked disparagingly.

"Um, yeah," he admitted.

"Seriously?" I scoffed, unable to believe he'd be so brazen, even though he obviously had been.

"Yeah, her husband was going to be home soon, and whenever she's over here, he just assumes she's visiting you," he explained.

"Even when she brings home a cream pie for him to eat? I couldn't possibly have supplied her with that."

"Oh. Good point, I hadn't even thought of that," he conceded with a slight chuckle. "I guess they're kinkier than I'd realized."

"How long has this... affair... been going on?" I asked, sneaking a glance at his cock. It was somewhat hidden by his underwear, but was obviously still erect.

"A few months."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Are there any other neighbours you're having sex with I should know about?" I asked sarcastically.

He didn't answer, but the reluctant look on his face told me there were.

"There are more?" I gasped, shaking my head, flabbergasted. "I was being sarcastic."

"Yes, there are lots of lonely women in this neighborhood," he admitted.

"Lonely women?" I echoed, bewildered by this conversation.

"Yeah, and I've learned that the women around here share their secrets with each other," he elaborated.

"What does that even mean?"

"Well... Mrs. Peck told Mrs. Gregory, who told Mrs. Appleton, who told Mrs. Wallace that I have a very impressive..." he paused, not finishing the sentence.

"You've had sex with all those women you just listed off?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "and several more."

"Jesus!" I gasped, shaking my head.

"Sorry," he said.

"For what?" I asked. "Having sex with almost every single one of my friends? For having sex in my house when I'm not home? For supplying women with opportunities to break their marriage vows?"

"Actually... just for you finding out," he admitted.

"Excuse me?" I asked, getting angrier.

"They're the ones choosing to break their marriage vows, and that's entirely their choice," he shrugged, obviously not thinking it a big deal to take part in possibly ending people's marriages, since each woman he'd listed was married.

"That's a very self-centered way to look at it," I said, yet again sneaking a peek at his cock. God, why couldn't I stop staring at his crotch?

"I don't go around seducing them, they come and proposition me," he justified. "At least they do the first time, but then they're on my list."

"Your little black book list, you mean."

"Exactly."

"And they come to my house."

"Usually," he agreed.

"So you just text them a dick pic, and they rush right over to have sex with you?" I asked incredulously.

"Most of the time," he answered. "Or sometimes I go to their house."

"And who else are you fucking?" I asked, swearing for the first time.

"Do you really want to know?"

"I do."

"You might be surprised and get angry."

"You don't think I'm angry now?" I demanded, astonished by his flippant attitude about sleeping around with married women.

"Yeah, but you might get even angrier," he warned. It seemed like he didn't want to tell me, yet he also did want to tell me.

"Just tell me who else is on your 'list'," I ordered, placing my hands on my hips to look dominant, even while uncontrollably, I glanced once again at his crotch.

He listed, "Mrs. Walker, Mrs. Washington, Mrs. Prince and..."

His ongoing list continued to astonish me, since Mrs. Walker was my best friend and a teacher, Mrs. Washington was a younger black woman who'd moved into our neighborhood a few months ago, and Mrs. Prince was our pastor's wife. Henry seemed to be saving the best for last... or perhaps the most shocking.

"Jesus, are you fucking every last person I know?" I asked, wondering who else there was. Who could be more shocking than my best friend and my pastor's wife?

He chuckled awkwardly, "Pretty much."

"Henry," I said tersely.

"Sorry, but when you asked the question, I realized I was pretty much doing exactly what you said," he apologized.

"Then who else?" I muttered, crossing my arms.

He paused. Looked down at the floor. Sighed. Then looked back up, and said as if he was asking, "Aunt Sarah?"

My eyes went wide.

No way!

He wasn't having sex with my sister!

My twin sister!

That was undeniably incest!

Finally, I blurted out, utterly shocked, yet knowing in my bones it was true, "You're having sex with my own sister? Sarah?"

"Actually, she's the MILF who took my virginity."

"God! When?"

"On my eighteenth birthday."

"I never left the house that day. My sister took your virginity in my house while I was here?!" I asked. This was too extreme to be believable.

"In the garage, actually."

"Seriously?"

"Sorry," he said yet again.

"Are you?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let's move on for now. What was all that Mommy talk with Joan about?" I asked, not sure why I wanted to know. I was also confused, because even though I was angry and shocked, I was also getting hornier by the minute.

"You don't want to know."

"If I didn't want to know, I wouldn't have asked," I insisted. "Tell me."

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked, as he moved for the first time since we'd begun this interrogation. He approached me closer than his previous safe no-man's-land of about twenty feet.

"No, it's not obvious," I said, even as I felt a chill go down my spine while he walked... no, actually stalked... towards me, and I glanced down yet again at his perfectly framed... and still erect... dick.

"I've always want to fuck you, Mom," he said bluntly, and he went around behind me.

"Huh?" I asked, even though I'd definitely heard what he said, I just couldn't believe the utterance I'd heard coming out of his mouth!

"But there's more... I want to make you into my Mommy pet," he whispered, his hot breath on my neck driving me wild. He wrapped his arms around me... and I could feel his hard dick nestling into the crack of my ass.

"Henry, what you're doing isn't the least bit appropriate," I objected, even while I was paralyzed with shock, and some wetness began leaking into my pantyhose. I wasn't wearing any panties... I never did... not at all, ever since menopause had taken away any need for them. While I was shocked by his declaration, I couldn't deny that hearing it turned me on. My twin sister Sarah and I had committed incest many times during our wild college days as roommates... the boys were always so turned on to see twins making out, sisters eating each other... often eating each other's cream pies, following one of our many foursomes.

"We both know you want my dick. You've wanted it ever since I... fake accidentally... sent you that pic," he said, as I felt his dick twitch against my ass with a confidence I hadn't seen from him before... well, except while he was pounding Joan just now.

"Henry," I repeated, yet I didn't move a muscle, as I tried to process his words... and the undeniable burning in my loins, and since he'd told me he deliberately sent me that dick pic... I knew he'd set me up. I asked for a confirmation I really didn't need at this point, "so you're saying you intended to send me that dick pic? You were planning on seducing me?"

"I did," he nodded, kissing my neck. "And then I arranged for you to catch us in the act. I figured April Fool's Day was the perfect day to make my move on you."

"Huh? How would you know I'd be here in time to catch you... doing it?" I asked, trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together, unfortunately rather slowly. "I told you I'd be a couple of hours."

"Fiona texted me when you left the office," he explained, as he stepped around to stand in front of me.

"Let me guess... you're fucking my secretary, too," I said sarcastically.

He just smiled, making me think of a cat enjoying some sneakily purloined cream.

"You are?" I asked. "But she's seven months pregnant."

"Nevertheless, I am," he gloated, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"What are you doing now?"

"Guiding you down to your knees, Mommy," he said, the term 'Mommy' somehow making my pussy gush even harder into my pantyhose.

"But Henry, I..." I began, but when he applied just the slightest pressure to my shoulders, I felt my knees buckling, and my body willingly lowering itself to the floor.

"Don't pretend you don't want my cock, Mom," he said, as I suddenly found myself eye level with his crotch.

"Henry, this isn't right," I protested, even as I watched him drop his underwear down to his ankles in one swift move and then kick them away, noticing that oddly, he was now calling me 'Mom' instead of 'Mommy'.

"Suck it, Mom," he ordered. I was now staring at his completely erect cock from very close up.

"Henry," I repeated, as I admired the amazing cock standing before me, my mouth watering hungrily. Since his father and I had divorced, I'd only been with two men, both one-night-stands while I was on business trips... and both dalliances were rather anti-climatic, pun intended, so since then I'd just buried myself in my work most of the time, and relied on my toys whenever I wanted to get myself off.

He moved his cock to my lips and traced the tip of it around them, tempting me relentlessly.

"I know you're dying to suck my cock, Mommy," he said. "I can see it in your eyes."

"But Henry, I..." I began to protest once again, but he slid his dick into my mouth the moment I opened it.

I could have backed away.

I could have pushed him back.

I could have done any number of things to prevent this intimacy from going any further.

Yet I did none of them.

Instead, after a couple seconds of hesitation, since my son's hard dick in my mouth felt incredibly good, I started bobbing.

"That's it, Mommy," he moaned, "suck my cock."

As I did, I realized I was sucking Joan's juices off of it, which made the act feel more perverse.

"That feels so good," he said. I was taking just over half of his cock in my mouth. Truth be told, I used to be an amazing cock sucker. In college, I blew a lot of guys, and in fact, my twin and I often blew a lot of them together... and we shared more than one bukkake... but all of that had happened long ago.

As if reading my mind, my son said, "Aunt Sarah tells me you both used to be great cock suckers."

I backed off and responded, still stroking his hard dick with both hands, something I used to do all the time whenever I was working over a big dick, "My sister didn't used to have such a big mouth, but I've never known her to tell a lie. What else did she tell you?"

He slid his dick back into my mouth, and I resumed bobbing like the cock-hungry slut I was becoming again, trying to ignore that he was my son, and to focus instead on his huge cock in my mouth. He answered, "She said that once you saw my cock now that I'm grown, it would only be a matter of time before you had to surrender to it."

As I bobbed, my desire to suck him consuming me, I couldn't help but think that was exactly something my sister would have said about me... and I about her, if I was being totally frank with someone.

"She also told me I could very easily have my own personal live-in Mommy pet," he added, his hands grasping both sides of my head.

12