Wrong Turn, Right Hallway Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Originally, she'd planned to get Wade out of his clothes soon as he'd finished his explanation. Robert's little prank advanced those plans to her benefit.

Wade felt like everything she'd hoped. She couldn't remember the last time she took in a cock this hard. The feel of it against her teeth, the length of it down her throat, the taste of it on her tongue, was almost unique.

The young man's smooth groin made things so much easier. Anne hated hairy crotches. Pubic hair in her teeth was annoying and, even though she usually dated men with good grooming and hygiene, rare past lays were not too careful in that regard.

Even so, past experience barely prepared her for Wade's explosion.

Salty cum, mildly nutty in flavor, flooded her mouth. She was able to swallow without overflow.

"Good," she thought, "I don't want any on my hundred dollar blouse."

She looked up at Wade, supplicant yet superior. Wade gaped down at her, standing yet awed. He'd stayed upright during her blow, bracing himself with his hands on her shoulders.

He'd stayed silent while Ms. Parilla's plush lips moved around his cock; while her tongue licked his pre-cum and slathered his flesh rod to the base; while her hands and fingers massaged his firm bubble ass and hips; while her warm, wet throat sheathed him, moving his cock closer to detonation.

No sounds, other than gasps and moans, came out of his mouth. Wade's nature was to be reticent, and audacious words of lust and passion were not his style. Words as such were held inside, within his thoughts, unspoken.

Fuckofuckofuckofuck! Ms. Parilla's blowing me! Ican'tbelieveitofuckitfeelssoawesomeofuckogodi'mgonnablow!

At the end, when it happened and she drank him down, he could barely stand.

Even though her position was submissive, she was the one in complete control. Wade could only gaze in awe. She wagged her brows and started up again. "Oh . . . frack!" Wade gasped, reverting to his earlier mannerisms. He didn't notice the elevator doors open.

****

Nicki Wallace stepped into the suite. The sight greeting her eyes brought the hardbody to a halt.

Well, that is impressive.

They were at the window. Light from the overcast day cast a glow upon their bodies. Anne kneeling between young Wade's legs, head bobbing back and forth. Her hands on Wade's near perfect ass, which flexed in exertion to Anne's ministrations.

Nicki's pussy dampened at the view, but there were things to do, preparations to be made, before she could join in.

Nicki's arrival drew their notice. Anne acknowledged her presence with a thumb's up. Wade's look was wide-eyed wonder and pleasure. His mouth opened in a half moan before he turned back to Anne.

"I texted the others. Some are coming in soon. The Old Lady said she'll be coming tomorrow. I'm going to the shower. Don't wear him out too soon."

Anne answered with an, "Mmmf," and another thumb's up.

Nicki arrived with several bags she carried to the bathroom. Shortly after, the sounds of the shower drifted through the penthouse.

Anne sucked Wade's cock and gulped his cum for a few more moments, before taking him out. His cock slurped as it exited, and stood, hard and slick, pointed at her face.

She stood and smiled. Wade gazed up at her, eyes unfocused, then collapsed against her body.

"Whoa!" she said. "Wow! I took a lot out of you. You're going to have to get up some energy young Wade. You're far from done."

"Err . . . um . . . uh . . ." Wade gasped, muffled. Anne had his head cradled between her breasts; a reminder to Wade just how much bigger and taller she was to him.

The young man suffocated in the pleasure of Ms. Parilla's pneumatic boobs. Little thought was in his head, other than, "Wow wow wow wow . . ." Anne's words, "Far from done," hadn't registered.

Anne drew back and held Wade's head between her hands. The face staring up at her was so cute in its puppy-like innocence, she nearly felt bad at what she and the girls were about to do.

"I never realized you had such beautiful eyes, young Wade. It's such a shame I'd not noticed before."

"Er . . . um . . . uh . . . Thanks Ms. Parilla?" Gee! Wow! Ms. Parilla thinks I have beautiful eyes!

"Oh, looks like Nicki is done with her shower. Time for the next act. Just stand right there, young Wade."

Next act? Wade didn't ask out loud. Ms. Parilla's blowjob, along with everything before, left thinking difficult. He hadn't heard the shower stop. He anticipated this next act, at any rate, as it involved Ms. Parilla getting naked.

She stripped, watching him with a mischievous smile.

It was the ultimate dream, watching his secret crush show more and more skin.

Maybe I fell asleep in the restroom or something.

Wade couldn't understand what drew him to Ms. Parilla. Robert once quipped Ms. Parilla looked like another Parilla, Lana, from Once Upon A Time.

Wade admitted, inwardly, and with a great amount of grudge, Robert had a point, but not completely.

There were elements of Ms. Parilla which reminded him more of the actress, Laura Harring, from Mulholland Drive.

"I think she's sort of an amalgamation of the two," he thought at the time.

The Parilla/Harring analogy grew more distinct with Ms. Parilla's increasing nudity.

The light red blouse came off, exposing her ample cantaloupes locked within her bra.

She shimmied down her black skirt, showing her curvy hips, and thong panties.

Down came her black hose, exposing her sculpted legs and perfect feet.

The bra came off, letting her double D's bounce free, perfect bubblegum pink tits conical with lust.

Off came the panties. A thin, dewy trail of cunt honey followed them to the floor.

She's . . . she's wet . . . for me! Wade realized, stunned. His milf crush, who'd normally dismissed him, was horny for him. No one ever had been horny for him. Being an object of desire was so alien, Wade couldn't process it. It was as perfect a fulfillment of a dream as he could never imagine.

Ms. Parilla's body was one built for fulfillment: glossy dark brown hair, wavy to the shoulders; face symmetric, not supermodel, but Playboy at the least, with steel gray eyes heated with lust; skin, pale and flawless; a torso, flat and toned in the middle; curvy, wide hips, and perfect legs.

Her body was smooth and hairless like Wade's. A near perfect milf to his eyes, taller than him by five inches.

"So, you like what you see, I take it?" Anne smiled.

"Uh . . . guh . . ." Wade couldn't speak, or think, and his straining cock threatened to rip from his groin.

"Well, I like what I see in both cases," a Brooklyn tinged, husky voice said.

Wade turned. The voice belonged to Ms. Wallace. She'd just returned from the bathroom, and on Wade's viewing, his cock nearly whiplashed trying to strain towards her.

Ms. Wallace was nude . . . and slick. Very slick, head to toe, in body oil. Her short, medium blonde hair, slicked back, the ends plastered against the nape of her neck.

Her gym-sculpted, B-cupped, hard body, with toned muscles, gleamed in the afternoon light.

Ms. Wallace's face was symmetric, and her eyes shone a light green hazel. Her nose, while snub shaped, was also large, making her face not quite Playboy, but strikingly attractive. Her body, like the other two, was smooth and hairless.

"I think you'll like us better after you use that oil I see in your hand," Anne chuckled.

Wade saw Ms. Wallace's right hand held a jar of body oil.

"Nicki loves her oil, young Wade. Trust me when I say you'll love it too."

"Um . . . I don't know . . ." Wade never experienced body oil before.

"Your cock seems a bit more enthusiastic, young Wade." Ms. Wallace walked to the couple, smiling like a panther. "Relax, kid. We're only going to oil you up and fuck you."

"I don't think I can," Wade gulped.

"Of course not," Ms. Parilla chuckled, "Nicki was only stating a figure of speech. We need you hard."

"Oh," Wade squeaked.

Moments later he was saying "Oh," again, only in a lower, breathier octave. After that, a lot of "Ohs" gasped from his mouth. Ms. Wallace's and Ms. Parilla's very strong hands helped immensely.

The two women, pressing him into a sandwich between their lust-hot bodies, helped even more.

Those strong hands, which slicked oil into his hair, roamed over his body, smeared oil into his skin, rubbed oil into his ass, his taint, his balls, slid across his belly and groin, and stroked his steel rigid, throbbing cock, contributed more aid.

Each "Oh" Wade gasped was accompanied by squirts of creamy white cum.

Ms. Wallace muffled Wade's "Ohs" with her tongue, plunging into his open mouth. She was silent for the most part between her kisses, drawing back frequently to look down, fiercely, at Wade, soft hisses aspirating through her gritted teeth.

Ms. Parilla did most of the talking. She alternated with Ms. Wallace to stroke Wade's cock, reaching around his waist in a tag team milking.

"Cum for us, young Wade," she hissed in his ear. "Squirt it out. Let us feel that cream, you beautiful young man."

She whispered other things, blue words Wade never heard from any adult, certainly not his Aunt. He obliged them both. Wade, in hindsight, when his mind cleared, wondered how he could produce so much.

He didn't remember going, or being put, on the glass table. Only its cool, slick surface pressed against his back; Ms. Parilla and Ms. Wallace on either side, stroking him; his cum welling from his hard cock, running off his gleaming oiled crotch.

His wide and awed brown eyes alternated between Ms. Wallace running her hand up and down his twitching, squirting pole, and Ms. Parilla gliding her hand over his shiny, flat belly.

"You're so smooth, young Wade," said Ms. Parilla. "I never realized how smooth your body is."

"I . . . I . . . um . . . 'Gulp!' I . . . went . . . to a spa."

Wade was watching Ms. Wallace lower herself onto his cock.

Ms. Parilla smiled. "Nicki doesn't like to talk while she fucks. Most people she lays usually keep quiet too. She hates unnecessary noise."

"Oh! Um!" Wade's oiled cock slid easily into Ms. Wallace's wet pussy.

Holy fuck! It's happening! I'm doing it!

A young man like Wade, normally, would grin ecstatically at a hardbodied exec taking his virginity. Wade, though, was made of less macho, less cocky, more polite and gentlemanly stuff. Awe and wonder were more appropriate for the young office boy.

It was like sliding into warm pudding. Then the hardbody began her pumps and grinds. Her vulva smacked and slid against his groin. She made no sounds, at least no loud ones, as Ms. Parilla said, but soft grunts and hisses escaped through her lips.

"Hands on her hips, young Wade," Ms. Parilla whispered in his ear. "You can't just lay there. Get up so I can get behind you."

Wade gulped and nodded, and propped up on his elbows. Ms. Wallace leaned forward, taking his hands, while she held his cock in her pussy.

Together the two women raised Wade to a sitting position. Anne positioned herself behind Wade. All three pressed their bodies together. Legs wrapped around waists and intertwined, hands set upon hips, and a writhing, orgiastic, hydra commenced.

Underneath the table, an image composed of three asses, bungholes in full view, two pink pussies, one pink, fleshy pair of balls, pressed against the glass.

A well-shaped, sizable cock, slid in to the base and out from one pussy. A building puddle of cum beneath the trio, blurred the glassy view.

Atop the table, three oiled and nude bodies slid and pumped together. Anne's ample boobs pressed against Wade's shoulders. Her head close, and just above the young man's, with her plush mouth breathing profane and carnal words into his ear.

Her arms wrapped around his waist, her hands played across his groin, her fingers gripped the stem of his cock, feeling its warm flesh glide through them, as he pumped Nicki's pussy.

Nicki's tongue plunged deep into Wade's mouth. Her pussy drew out more and more of his seed.

Wade, in between, drowning under a flood of lust and orgasm, reveled in the sensation of flesh smothering his body.

A massive shudder quaked through the trio seconds later. Squirts of cum erupted between the bodies' crevasses, and a massive moan vibrated from the fleshy hydra.

The trio quivered for a few moments' rest, then Anne whispered, "Switch," and the hydra reconfigured.

The change, for Wade, was automatic. He was in complete thrall to these two milfs. It was a simple matter of turning, easy as the glass surface was slick with oil, sweat, and cum, and letting Ms. Parilla guide his cock inside her.

His face, once again, buried in her cleavage. Anne, this time, could receive the full benefit of his cock.

Whoa! So big! So thick! "You can suck my titties if you want, young Wade."

Wade moaned into Ms. Parilla's breasts. A tit, he knew not which one, found its way to his mouth, and he nursed for the first time since babyhood.

The fucking started anew, this time Ms. Wallace at his back, her body as hard and unyielding as the table.

She said nothing, as before, but breathed hard into his ear, giving it little nips with her teeth.

The flesh fest threesome, on the glass table, was the sight greeting four pairs of eyes, stepping off the elevator.

Wade hadn't noticed, but Ms. Parilla whispered in his ear, "Oh, the others are here."

To Be Continued.

12