WSIM24B Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought she was selling herself short. She didn't have much of a body, but the way she danced was fantastic.

We ate, we drank, and then I ate her on her bed. She deserved it. Then I flipped her onto her stomach, and nailed her to the mattress until she came for a second time, and I spewed my first load all over her back and butt.

After a shared shower, and a lot of groping, Tushy decided to show me some appreciation. She knelt between my legs, and sucked my cock like a high-ranked amateur. She swallowed every drop of my jizz.

It was still early. I ate Tushy again, having her sit on my face. After that, I let her ride me cowgirl. After my third orgasm (and her third or fourth), we had a nap.

When I woke, she was pressed up against my chest, her eyes on my face.

- "Hey there." I said.

- "Hey."

We got up, and showered again, then dressed to go out. We were meeting her friends at the same nightclub where I'd first run into her. I'll admit that I didn't object to the idea of seeing her dance again, but the main reason for going was to let her show me off to her friends, like some kind of prize bull. She deserved that, too. She'd done me a favor; I owed her one.

I was admiring her tight little ass as she towelled herself dry. She saw me looking.

- "What?" she said.

- "I was... just thinking. I really like you, Amethyst."

I didn't know that she'd end up close to tears. I guess that made her day. I'd have thought that the fact we'd had sex for about six hours straight might have done it, but... who knows?

We met her friends, and had a drink. She danced, and we groped each other a bit.

- "Will I... will I see you again?"

- "I don't know." I admitted. The likelihood was very low, unless I became a trainer myself. "I don't know where I'll be posted. But if I make it, it'll be because of you. Because you helped me."

That was my good deed for the day. I went back to the hotel, and got a few hours of sleep before they shipped us out on Saturday morning.

***

I was moved to a smaller town a few hours away. For my next two week placement, I was given a job in the city morgue. I understood the rationale; handling corpses was intended to inure me to the sight of dead bodies. At first, I wasn't sure that it would work. After a week, though...

I'd been in the training program for six months: four month-long 'pods', and four two-week 'intervals'. Now I found myself on my way back to Camp 1 - the one with the lagoon. My party of four (none of whom I was even remotely interested in) arrived to find that only four people had gotten there sooner. And that's when I saw her.

She was an impressive physical specimen, like Destiny, with a large chest that her clothing only accentuated, rather than concealed. But where Destiny was dark brown, this girl had long, light blonde hair, and golden sun-tanned skin.

She was no great beauty: her face was cute, at best. Her nose was a little big, her mouth a little small, and her big chin was cleft. These weren't the perfect proportions for the classic ideal of beauty. But she had bright blue eyes, a nice smile... and her breasts were also out of proportion.

I thought about her appeal for quite some time afterwards. Part of it, I suppose, was the all-natural 'girl next door' mystique. She didn't look like a seductress, or a pageant queen. I believe that most men saw her as a trophy. Not a trophy wife - that's not the same thing at all. She was more like a prize... for a hunter, she'd be that big buck with the massive rack... of antlers.

And here she was, sauntering over to me.

- "Hey." she said.

- "Hey yourself. My name is Thorn."

She smiled brightly. "I thought so. I just spent the last two weeks with a girl named Destiny. She talked about you - a lot. Described you to a tee."

- "Destiny and I know each other very well." I said. Maybe she'd been regretting the way we parted.

- "Oh yeah - she said that, too." The blonde extended her hand. "I'm Jane."

- "Pleased to meet you, Jane."

- "So, Destiny made it sound like you were open to having a partner for the month. You know, to team up with. What would you say about working with me?"

- "I'd say that this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

She laughed. "So... want to show me around, a bit? It's my first time at this camp." I had been here before, with Erika, so I tried to give Jane some idea of what to expect.

- "Boats? Hmm..." She didn't sound too keen.

We compared notes on the camps we'd seen. She'd been to Camp 2, which I hadn't; she described it as an arid, featureless plain. I asked about the tests she'd experienced, and was able to warn her about the name test, just as I'd done for Erika. Jane looked impressed.

"Thanks, Thorn. I can already see some of the benefits of being your partner."

Unless I was sadly mistaken, that last sentence was laden with innuendo. We talked a bit more, and Jane smiled frequently. She was definitely working on me. Then she cut to the chase.

"So... last time you were here, did you have a partner? A female partner?"

- "I did." I still thought of Erika as the best teammate I'd had, up to this point.

- "Did you find many nice spots? You know... private spots?"

That was awfully direct. My eyebrows went up. She already wanted to get down?

- "You're serious?"

- "Why not? I like you, Thorn. And after what Destiny told me, I have to admit that I'm really curious. Besides... if either of us is really disappointed, we would still have time to hook up with somebody else tomorrow - to find a new partner, you know?"

- "Somehow, I don't think I'll be disappointed." I said.

She smiled. "Me neither. But no harm in making sure, right? We have time before dinner."

- "How about a swim, first?" I suggested. "A little wash?"

- "I like the way you think."

So it was that less than two hours after meeting her, I was taking Jane to one of the quiet places (where Erika and I had gone) to have sex.

"Semi-private is okay, too." said Jane. "Although maybe not for our first time."

- "Bit of an exhibitionist?"

- "Sometimes."

I discovered that Jane was just as direct, when it came to sex, as she was in conversation. She offered her lips to kiss, all the while pressing her amazing body against me. Then she turned about, with her back to me. She trapped my hard cock (still in my shorts) between her ass cheeks, while thrusting out her breasts, inviting me to reach around and capture them. I wasn't about to decline that opportunity.

But I hadn't had her wash in the lagoon for nothing. I peeled off Jane's clothing (what there was of it), and stripped off my own, making a little bed for us with our clothes on top of the cool, sweet grass.

I put Jane on her back, and kissed my way down the slopes of her breast to her upthrust nipple. I could have spent ages there, but I expected that we'd have time enough for that on another occasion. I trailed kisses across her stomach. She groaned a little when I steered wide of her pudenda and ran my tongue down her thigh.

I hadn't set out to tease her, but - as she'd said - we had time before dinner.

When I finally reached her labia, Jane twisted slightly, arched her back, and pushed her pussy towards my mouth. I got one hand under her ass, and used the other to assist my lips and tongue.

Jane wasn't loud, or even vocal, but she was enthusiastic. She moved. Her body told the story of her reactions, what she liked, and what she wanted. I'd never been with anyone so physically expressive. She threw her head back as she reached orgasm, while still wriggling her hips and holding my head in place thanks to her grip on my ear.

Normally I would have given her time to recover, or the opportunity to reciprocate. But I was far too turned on for that. My erection couldn't have been any harder. I crawled up between her legs, and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit several times before nudging the head between her lips. I pushed, and penetrated her.

Jane's arms came up around me. She twisted her hips again, in the opposite direction, and I felt my cock slide another couple of inches inside her. She wrapped her legs around me, too. I looked up, to see the gleam of her teeth as she smiled at me.

Jane was a great fuck. I don't know how else to put it. She moved with me, moved against me, and heightened the whole experience for both of us. She was an incredible sexual athlete. Even as we fucked, I made a little wish, hoping that this wouldn't be the last time.

It wasn't.

- "Keeper." she said, as we clung together after we'd both spent (her for the second time).

- "Don't you think that we need a little more... testing?" I asked.

- "Lots." she said, with another smile. Jane probably smiled more than any other person I'd ever met. "But if want more practice, you'll find that I'm a good team player."

We wandered back to the camp just in time for dinner. We ate, and smiled at each other a great deal. Another eight trainees had arrived in the interim, but that made no difference to us.

"Want to find a new spot of our own?" she asked. "Maybe near the lagoon?"

It's possible that I shouldn't have been so horny, or so susceptible. Maybe. Jane insisted that I bathe in the water again, but didn't come in herself.

"I want you clean. It's not so important for me. Go ahead - I'll watch."

She let me swim and wash, and then led me around the near side of the lagoon, which Erika and I had avoided, because there were no well-secluded spots. I'd forgotten that Jane didn't worry so much about that.

She stopped between two fairly large stones. There was a gap of perhaps ten or eleven feet, but the space was wide open to the lagoon side, and not at all hidden if anyone should come walking around just as we'd done.

- "Umm... this is..."

- "Semi-private." she said. "It's okay, Thorn - just don't do anything that you would find embarrassing." With that, Jane dropped to her knees, and pulled my shorts down around my ankles.

Anyone coming out of the mess hall was only 120 yards away. If they came down to the lagoon, they'd be only 70 or 80 yards from us. And should anyone come walking along the path we'd followed, they could simply stop and enjoy a front-row seat.

You may have heard the expression 'Dance like nobody's watching', attributed to the late 20th century philosopher Susanna Clark. Well, Jane sucked my cock as if everybody was watching. It was performance art. Sexual performance art.

I found it a little... inhibiting, at first. But let's just say that she won me over.

After I came in her mouth, Jane insisted that I play with her breasts, and then grinned when I included fondling her ass in the programme. When I got hard again, Jane mounted me in the cowgirl position, leaning over so as to give me continued access to her nipples.

Finally, she stood up, turned around, and leaned over, bracing herself against one of the large stones. She thrust her ass out at me. As I moved up behind her, I heard a soft gasp off to my left. We weren't alone.

- "We have company..." I whispered, just as I entered her from behind.

Jane groaned aloud. I'm not sure that I could have made it any more perfect for her.

***

The next morning, the remainder of the trainees arrived. I wasn't expecting to see Destiny among them. She caught sight of me, and then faltered slightly as she saw Jane standing next to me.

That led to a few awkward moments. Jane propelled me forward. We went to say hello to Destiny. Jane surprised me by hugging Destiny.

- "Great to see you again!" she said. "And... I dunno - this may be a little weird, but you were 100% right about Thorn. Damn, girl!"

Destiny could only smile nervously. "Oh?"

- "We met last night. You were so right. I can't believe that -"

I touched Jane on the arm. "Jane? Could I have a quiet word with Destiny? In private?"

The big blonde was no fool. She nodded, and stepped back.

"I'm sorry." I said, to Destiny. "I had no idea that you would be coming here."

- "I had no idea that you would."

- "I know. But had I known, I would have waited for you."

- "Really? After the way I acted, in the city?"

I'd had time to think about that. "I'm not sure that I would have acted all that differently, if the roles had been reversed."

Destiny looked surprised. But I meant it. If she had been the one to solve the puzzle, and find Walter - with no help from me - and then had gone off to have sex with some person I didn't know, I would have been more than a little pissed off. I tried to explain that to her.

She was touched, I think. She'd been composing an apology in her head, but I beat her to it - something she had not expected.

"Honestly?" I said. "I wish that you had arrived earlier. I would have chosen you."

Destiny reached up to touch my cheek. "You're sweet, sometimes. But she's already... I mean, you've made a commitment to her."

- "I did. For the month. I'm sorry."

- "Don't be. Thank you, Thorn - for saying that."

- "I meant it."

- "I know. That's why I really appreciate it."

I went back to Jane.

- "Everything okay?" she asked.

- "Yeah. We're still a team."

That Sunday was an eye opener. When I suggested that we find a place to study, Jane was surprised. She just wanted to fuck. Destiny's arrival had really gotten her juices flowing. Jane wanted to mark her territory, so to speak. I think that she would have had sex with me in front of the entire pod.

She didn't seem to understand what I meant by studying. As far as she was concerned, you studied before a test.

- "What about surprise tests?" I asked.

- "Hello! The key word is 'surprise'. How can you prepare for those?"

Jane was a nice girl, and very understanding. She compromised: we studied for three hours that day - and fucked three times. The second time, we had a bit of an audience, but I made Jane promise that we wouldn't have sex in front of Destiny, if at all possible.

- "No rubbing it in." I said.

- "But I like rubbing it -" she began, only to stop when she saw my face. "Okay - I get it."

For the rest of that month, I spent a fair bit of time wondering if I'd made a mistake by teaming up with Jane.

On the plus side, there was the incredible sex. Jane was... outstanding. Exceptional.

Then we had our first session with the boats. I'd tried to prepare her, but she seemed to believe that whatever instruction the trainers gave us would be sufficient. We barely passed the first test.

On the plus side, Jane realized her mistake, and submitted to a little more practicing with me the following Sunday. We were both a little tired, though, having fucked twice on Saturday night, and twice more the next day.

Also on the plus side, Jane had her strengths. She was bigger and stronger than most women, and her incredible breasts were a massive distraction for anyone who had to spar or fight with her - women as well as men.

She did well in unarmed combat, armed combat, swimming, and marksmanship.

She did poorly in running (she had to strap her breasts down, but they still bounced around, so she preferred to jog rather than run). She was not a boat person, and she treated tests as things to be passed, rather than aced.

But she was an unparalleled sexual athlete.

For a brief period (half of our second week), I suspected that she was a plant, like Becca - here to make sure that I died of dehydration, or that I failed all of my tests. But I soon began to understand.

In AFOTA, wealth and connections counted. Otherwise, you had to be in the top 5 to 10% to succeed. But here, there were people who were going to succeed, regardless of their limitations. As I'd seen firsthand, last month, Destiny was a liability when it came to tailing a suspect, or moving about undetected. That might have been different on a planet where most of the inhabitants were dark-skinned; perhaps our roles would truly have been reversed.

The first pair of trainees to solve the puzzle, and find 'Walter', had hacked our trainers' comms. If I was an ISEC gatekeeper, I would have taken that hacker (or hackers), regardless of their running times, or their abilities in UC or AC. Never mind how they scored on the 'Name Test' - their hacking skills were too valuable to pass up.

By that standard, Jane was a very valuable commodity, too. She was the biggest distraction I'd ever encountered. If she walked into a room of, say, 30 people, I would expect that 25 of them wouldn't have noticed anything after that.

She was also too nice - too disingenuous to be suspected of nefarious intentions. Her bosom was a major part of the distraction, but her smile and body language were disarming.

That fifth month of training did not feature my highest scores (though I thought that I deserved a commendation for keeping Jane from sinking our boats). But I like to think that I learned a great deal about what ISEC was all about.

For her part, Jane seemed devoted to me. She appreciated the skills I provided, and my inside knowledge about tests (even if she wasn't prepared to study hard). We also fucked like rabbits at every opportunity - including a Wednesday afternoon when a sudden squall suspended training, and Jane decided that we should 'carpe diem'.

I had slightly mixed feelings at the end of that month. My performance had suffered, that much I knew - unless they were grading me on my success at coaching Jane (nautically, not sexually).

Jane had no such regrets.

- "You were fantastic, Thorn. In every way. Why did I have to wait so long to meet you?"

- "We may meet again." I said.

- "Say your prayers." she said. "I will be."

Jane gave me a parting kiss that curled my toes.

Then I was off to two weeks of unrelieved boredom at Camp 2. Ironically, this was the only camp I hadn't been to - the one that Jane had told me about.

I collected spent shells from the firing ranges, disposed of used targets, and conducted endless inventories under the supervision of a humourless clerk. My colleagues were two gay males (who made the best of it), and a woman who threatened to gut me if I made any advance on her.

- "You're perfectly safe." I promised her.

Jane had been right. The camp was situated on an arid, featureless plain - not much better than a desert. A truck arrived twice a week. We unloaded it. Other than that, I was marooned with four people that didn't want to talk to me.

I would never say that you should seek out this kind of experience, but it gave me a chance to think. Deprived of my comms, my contacts, games and porn, there wasn't much else to do but think. I had time to reconsider my career choices thus far, and decided that ISEC really was a better place for me than AFOTA.

On the final Saturday, I found out that I wasn't going anywhere. Camp 2 was to be my home for the next month. Within hours, the trainers and the first trainees began to arrive. Late in the day, I heard a familiar voice.

- "Thorn! Alright!"

It was Jane.

"Tell me you don't have a partner yet." she insisted.

- "I don't."

- "Then it's me!"

I only hesitated for a second. I would just have to make sure that my test results didn't suffer. Otherwise, no sane man would ever have turned her down.

"I know a few good places." she said, linking her arm through mine.

- "Really?" All I'd seen for the past two weeks was a featureless plain.

- "You'll see."

I did. On the gun range, behind the target emplacements, were some foxholes and short trenches for the crew who would be replacing targets - or 'love nests', as Jane called them. She led me there straight after dinner.

On Sunday morning, she took me farther out. Perhaps two miles from the base, the ground sank away rapidly, revealing a grassier stretch of ground, and a few small trees around an old, abandoned house. It was in rough shape, but the interior was reasonably clean, and there was certainly shelter from the elements (or prying eyes).