WSIM24B Ch. 05

Story Info
Solving the puzzle.
12.8k words
4.89
4.1k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WSIM24B Chapter 5

Taylor wasn't a cadet. Why would a secretary - the Dean's secretary - live in a student dormitory?

The Colonel, the Major, and the Professor were just using me for sex. Carina was nicer to me, and a better fuck, but she was still on the other side. I wasn't going to learn anything from them unless they slipped up. I certainly couldn't search their offices, or the Colonel's apartment.

Taylor was probably going to be my best lead. But I needed all the information I could get, and for now, that meant the three cadets.

They showed up at the Lion in fine form. Sonya, the curly brunette, was trying to play it cool, while Rachel, the bright-eyed blonde, had a huge smile on her face. Their shy friend Ness trailed them with her head down. Lori rolled her eyes, but she came over to serve us.

Sonya ordered an expensive cocktail. She grinned at me. "You're buying, right?"

- "As long as my money lasts - which may not be long, at this rate."

Rachel asked for a super-sweet concoction for herself, and a simple mixed drink for Ness. "In a tall glass, please. With extra ice." The blonde turned to me. "Ness is a bit of a lightweight."

- "That's alright." I said, as Lori went to get our drinks.

- "She likes you." said Sonya, watching Lori walk away. "You get some o' that?"

I had to restrain a laugh. These female cadets were every bit as filthy as their male counterparts at AFOTA. I wondered if Fournier would have hit it off with Ness.

- "I invited you out tonight because I have some questions about the Academy."

- "Why? You writing a book?" said Sonya, with a little cackle.

- "Ooh! I'd like to be in it." said Rachel. "Well... the steamy parts, anyway."

With a drink in their hands, the girls were prepared to cooperate. I asked about their classes and their profs. I didn't know many of the names they mentioned. They gave Professor Cable a 7 out of 10, which was pretty good, considering that they rated only one person as an 8. There were quite a few fives, and several lower than that.

Once I had them talking, it was easy to steer them onto other topics. I was particularly interested in the conditions in their dormitories.

- "Planning to sneak in?" said Sonya. "We could help with that."

Despite the jokes and innuendo, they did tell me a great deal. There were five identical residences for cadets. They were all identical five storey buildings, with fifty cadets to a floor. Shower and laundry facilities were in the basement, along with a weight room and training spaces.

1,250 cadets, then, spread evenly between five dormitories.

- "Is there much rivalry between the residences?"

- "Nah." said Sonya. "They've got us in these intramural houses, regardless of which rez you live in. Rachel and I are roommates, so we're in the same 'House'', but Ness is in a different one, even though she lives on the same floor as we do."

- "That's odd." I said. The houses at AFOTA were all based on your residence, to build team spirit, and to foster competition between the rezzes. It was a pretty big deal. The system made it easy to form large groups or small teams based on where you bunked. Why had the Women's Academy chosen to do it so differently?

We covered a few more mundane topics, such as food, before I asked them about the dropout rate.

- "No big deal." said Rachel. "There's always a few just before and just after the first mid-terms."

- "You can usually tell who's going to flunk out." said Sonya.

- "Are there many who drop out late in the year?"

Sonya made a face. "That would be nuts. Who'd do that?" The other girls agreed with her; even Ness nodded. They also agreed that I owed them another drink.

I let them choose the topics from then on, as long as they were mostly about WAFOTA, and not my sexual preferences. Lori had a few other customers to deal with, but she occasionally checked in on us, to see if we needed more drinks. She wasn't hovering, though, which I appreciated.

Eventually, the cadets realized that they weren't going to get much more from me.

- "Seriously, Mayne?" said Sonya. "You sure you don't want to go out with us for a bit? You don't know what you're missing."

- "Platonic." I repeated, for about the sixth time.

- "Plato doesn't have to come with us."

- "Maybe another time."

- "Ooh." said Rachel. "That was a pretty definite 'maybe'."

- "We'll let you know next time we get out." said Sonya, as she stood up. "Give the waitress a good one. Maybe think of us while you're doing her."

With three drinks under their belts, the cadets took off for some of their usual haunts.

- "You were pretty well-behaved." said Lori.

- "That was the plan." I said.

- "Not even a little tempted?"

- "A little." I admitted. Okay, a lot. But I had a non-fraternization order, plus a date with Lori. I wasn't going to mess up my prospects.

I had a little more to think about. Why did Taylor go into a dormitory, unless she lived there? And why would she live there? Why weren't the cadets organized by residence? Where were all of the late dropouts that Major Renfro had noted? And where was Colonel Jay getting the funds to buy couches, not to mention pay for her body sculpting?

I sipped another Matilda's and finished off the last pot of coffee while I waited for Lori to say goodbye to her last customers, and then close up. She didn't rush it, but she did repeatedly look over at me with a big smile on her face.

- "You look pretty pleased with yourself." I said.

- "Why wouldn't I be? My secret agent man turned down three horny cadets to stay with me. That makes me feel good."

I held her hand as I walked her home. She played coy, then, insisting that she needed a shower in order to 'freshen up'. I waited, patiently, until I heard the water stop. I counted to twenty, then went in. I dried her with her towel, then carried her into her bedroom, and tossed her on her bed. I ate her pussy until she begged me to stop.

Did I think of Sonya and Rachel? A little. Not that much, though - I had better things to do.

***

Lori made me breakfast, and then outlined her plans for the day. She took me to the aviary in the Ninth District - I couldn't very well tell her that I'd been there the day before, with Taylor. Then we had fancy coffees at a little cafe - her treat. She wouldn't let me pay.

We had a nice late morning, early afternoon date. She was obviously hoping for a romantic dinner, followed by some energetic bedroom gymnastics, but I had work to do. Lori took it well, especially now that she knew I was involved in an investigation. By this time, she also knew that I would be coming by to see her regularly.

I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening staking out the Liao Residence. I wasted quite a few hours, but I did see a few interesting things. Taylor entered the rez at 1900, and didn't come out again - unless she used another exit. But I also saw Major Lean's secretary enter the building. Coincidence?

Back at my own apartment complex, I deliberately got into a chat with the head custodian, a guy named Seve. We were eventually joined by one of the ladies who also lived there. She was a cleaner at one of the rezzes. I asked a few questions, and listened attentively. I learned that all of the occupants of our little complex were support staff workers.

- "How is it that they just happened to have four apartments available for the bodyguards?" I asked. "You'd think that those room would have been occupied."

- "They were." said the custodian. "Until a few months ago, when they all moved out."

- "Who were they?"

- "Support staff. They were told to find new places to live - or new jobs. Their choice."

- "I'm sorry." I said automatically. "I had no idea."

- "Wasn't your fault." said Seve.

***

On Monday morning, I escorted Colonel Jay to her office. She didn't say a thing. I winked at Taylor as we entered.

When the Colonel disappeared into her inner sanctum, I strolled over to Taylor's desk. I came up behind her, leaned over, and smelled her hair. Then I gently kissed her cheek.

She went rigid.

- "Thank you for Saturday." I said. "I had a wonderful weekend."

Taylor was slightly freaked out. Did she know about the Colonel's surveillance cameras? Or was it something more innocent?

"Sorry." I said. "I didn't mean to upset you."

- "No. You didn't. I mean... I just..." Taylor was unaccustomed to public displays of affection at work (or anywhere). She liked me, and she liked being kissed, but she was terrified of being caught. I concluded that she did know about the cameras.

- "Can I see you Wednesday evening?" I asked.

- "Umm... yes."

Just then, her desk buzzed.

- "Send in Sergeant Mayne." said the voice of Colonel Jay.

Taylor nearly jumped out of her chair.

- "You have to go!" she hissed.

I stroked Taylor's hair, and gently, reassuringly squeezed her shoulder. Only then did I turn and go into the Colonel's inner office.

Colonel Jay looked mildly perturbed. I think that she might have frowned, if she had been able to move her face that much.

- "What were you doing?" she said.

- "Colonel?"

- "What were you doing with my secretary?"

So she did watch her camera feeds.

- "I don't understand, Colonel. I was just talking to Taylor."

- "Flirting, you mean. What did you say to her?"

- "It was a private conversation, Colonel. Are you suggesting that I have to report those to you?"

- "Why are you flirting with her?"

I let out a deep sigh. "She's a very nice girl, Colonel. We went to the aviary on Saturday."

Colonel Jay's lip curled - but only on one side, and only partway.

- "Are you not getting enough sex, Sergeant?" she snarled. "I find that hard to believe."

There it was. Paranoia, or jealousy - or both.

- "It's not a question of quantity, Colonel. Or of quality. My relationship with Taylor, thus far, has been perfectly chaste."

- "You just can't help yourself, can you?" she hissed.

Well... that explained a lot.

- "You may not understand this, Colonel, but I like to have friends. Companionship is important to me. I like Taylor, and I enjoy spending time with her."

I had no idea if any of this would get back to Taylor - my best guess would have been a solid no. But I had to stand up to Colonel Jay, just as I had when she produced the strap-on.

- "Fine." she snapped "Amuse yourself with my secretary. But you'd better not neglect your duties."

- "I won't, Colonel."

- "Good." She seemed to regain her composure. "Speaking of your duties, there has been a minor change to your schedule. You will attend to me on Tuesdays and Fridays. On Mondays, however, you will now go to Major Lean. Do you understand?"

- "Yes, Colonel."

I understood. Major Lean liked me best. But Colonel Jay had to like Sergeant Bento for some reason, or she would never have traded me. My ego told me that I was better than him in every way - except... had the Colonel produced her strap-on last Wednesday, too?

Off I went. I managed a shrug for Taylor's benefit. Then I passed Bento in the hall. He avoided eye contact, as usual.

Major Lean looked quite pleased with herself. She was fingering the little spines of the cactus on her desk.

- "I told you that I wanted you." she said. "How do you feel about the change?"

- "I'm very happy with it." I told her.

She had me eat her on her couch, and then wanted to suck my cock until I was hard enough and lubricated enough for her to climb aboard.

Colonel Jay insisted on 'special duties' that night. Tuesday was her day. She had me eat her again, but passed on intercourse. Major Lean requested me for 'special duties' that night. She could have waited until Wednesday, of course, but I think that the two senior officers were playing tennis with my balls - and my dick.

The Major also surprised me by asking if I could give her 'the girlfriend experience'.

- "Ma'am?"

She frowned. "Don't call me that when we're here... Mayne. Could you... could you treat me like I'm your girlfriend? Just for tonight?"

What she wanted was 'the boyfriend experience' - but I suppose that it worked out to much the same thing.

- "I can do that. Umm... what should I call you?"

- "Anne. You can call me Anne. But only when we're here."

- "Okay, Anne. Why don't you grab a shower, and then I'll see about giving you that massage I owe you."

- "Massage? Oh - oh!" She finally caught on, and smiled. She looked a little giddy.

If you're wondering why I would play along, the answer is simple: because her little game would allow me to be in charge. It would make a pleasant change from being used as a dildo. Sex is much better when both players are participating.

She came out of the shower to find me waiting with a warm towel. I wrapped her in it, and carried her to her bed. I put her on her stomach, and proceeded to give her a sensual massage, starting at her feet. Major Lean was very slender. She didn't have much flesh on her ass, but she gasped when I encompassed her buttocks in my hands. She gasped again as I moved up to massage her back, because she could feel my semi-erection resting on the crack of her ass.

After I'd worked on her shoulders for a bit, I turned her onto her back. Once again I started at her feet, but I only used my hands as far as her waist. Then I massaged her pussy with my mouth. Some women relax when they get a massage, but the Major was keyed up, primed and ready. She went off fast.

I moved up higher on the bed, and kissed her on the lips, so that she could taste herself. Then I knelt beside her head, and fed her my cock, so that she could taste me. She hesitated for only a moment before she remembered that she was supposed to be my girlfriend.

I had no intention of coming in her mouth; that might have taken forever. I let her get me nice and wet, and then moved down again, sliding between her legs. She spread them wider. Her breath caught as she felt the head of my cock spread her lips and push inside.

The Major - or Anne, tonight - reached up to put her arms around my shoulders. After the first few thrusts, she hooked her legs around my back. I gave a good account of myself in the missionary position, and then surprised her by flipping her over. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into a doggy position. She grunted as I re-entered her.

Sometimes, it's nice to have a generously sized ass for this kind of fucking - some cushion for the pushin'. But there's something to be said for the skinnier, scrawny gals, too: there's nothing much to get in the way. The view can be spectacular, and you can get incredibly deep.

Major Anne wasn't accustomed to getting fucked hard from behind. I guess she hadn't been expecting it. Still, she moaned and made a gurgling noise as she came.

I let her know I was coming, pulling her back against me as I filled her snatch with my semen.

I cleaned her up a little with the towel, and then covered her with the sheets. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before I left.

- "Goodnight, Anne. See you at work tomorrow."

I let myself out. After a quick trip to my room, to change my clothes, I went out again, to have a look at the Academy's dormitories. I stayed clear of Liao, where I suspected that Taylor lived. Instead, I went to look at the four other residences.

They were depressingly identical. Five storeys, same dimensions, same features. I saw Robson Rez, where the three cadets were, but gave it a wide berth. I did not want to run into any of them.

Instead, I chose Pena Hall. I had a cap pulled over my head, and a pair of big eyeglasses. I was wearing loose civvies that might pass for a maintenance worker's clothes. But I was counting on the hope that most cadets would be in their rooms at 2200 hours on a Tuesday night.

The main entrance was virtually deserted - except for one seriously bored security guard. She saw me, and frowned. I had only two options: the first was to turn around and beat it before she got a good look at me. That's a fool's gambit, though.

I did the opposite. I nodded, as if she was exactly the person I'd come to see, and walked straight towards her - but slowly. I walked as if I was on the clock, getting paid by the hour. No hurry here.

She didn't recognize me, of course, but suspicious strangers don't usually walk right up to security guards. She wasn't going to be impressed by my appearance, either: in addition to the cap and the glasses, I'd pressed a fake wart to the side of my nose. With any luck, that was all she would remember of me.

- "You the guys with the elevator issues?" I said.

- "What?"

- "Seve sent me over to find out what's wrong with your elevators."

- "Nothing's wrong with the elevators." Security guards aren't necessarily any brighter than custodial staff, but you'd be amazed how many think they are. I know that my own experience is based on a limited number of cases, but... still.

- "Okay. Could you maybe just... you know, humour me? Cause if I have to go back and tell Seve that he sent me to the wrong rez, he's gonna lose his mind."

- "Fine." she huffed. "What d'you have to do?"

I talked her into an inspection of all four elevators. They looked like... elevators. I wasn't expecting anything unusual; I just wanted to know what the standard was. Three were regular passenger elevators, while the fourth was larger, obviously a freight elevator, for moving furniture or heavier items.

"Do you have to see the stairways, too?" asked the security guard.

- "The stairways? Oh - yeah. I'd better check that they're... umm, free of obstruction."

- "Right. Cause we might have fruit trees growing there, or something."

- "You'd be surprised." I said, the voice of experience I didn't have.

- "Fuck." she said. "Look: I'll take the elevator to the 5th, and meet you there - okay?"

- "No problem."

- "Just don't wander onto one of the floors."

Elevators are elevators, I think. But I'd seen Taylor go up the stairs in Liao Rez, so I was mildly curious to see the stairwells.

So I saw... stairs. There was absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. The security guard was waiting at the very top stairwell.

- "Well?"

- "All clear."

- "Do you need to see the other staircase?"

- "Umm, yeah."

- "Then I'll meet you over there."

- "Couldn't I just walk across the top floor?" I asked. I'm in excellent shape, but going down five flights of stairs, and then up and down five more really didn't have much of an appeal for me.

- "No." she said. Then she closed the door.

Okay, so the rule here was the same as at AFOTA: no unauthorized personnel in the dorms. No sneaking in women, or civilians, period. The punishments for these transgressions were severe - from suspension to expulsion - so it just wasn't worth it.

I did my stair work on the other side of the building.

I had learned just about nothing. Or so I thought.

***

Wednesday was Major Lean's day. She was... odd. First off, she was smiling far too much. She was also... touching things. No, not me. The leaves of the plant on her windowsill. The edge of the window shades. The cover of an old-fashioned book that she kept on her desk. The collar of her shirt.

- "Last night..." she began.

- "Was awesome." I said. "You were awesome."

She smiled, and blushed at the same time. "Could you... come over tonight?"

Shit. I had a date with Taylor - a date I didn't want to postpone. Think fast, Mayne.

I moved closer to her, and leaned over so that I could kiss her ear - and whisper into it.

- "I can't. But ask me if I'm free Thursday night."

- "Are you -"

- "Yes."

That got Major Lean worked up - don't ask me why. I ate her and fucked her on her desk. We never even made it to the couch.