WTF at the Beverly Hills Hotel

Story Info
What The Fuck freaky fun at the world famous hotel.
5.4k words
6.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

WTF At The Beverly Hills Hotel

By : DickThePimp

I have an awesome grandmother. Nancy (Nancy Pelosi) gave me one helluva great 18th birthday present last year. The Beverly Hills Hotel. Yep... The Beverly Hills Hotel. Yep... the same Beverly Hills Hotel that Merv Griffin used to own. She got it in a divorce settlement, and since I'm her favorite grandchild she gave it to me. I ass fucked her brains out as a thank you. She loves anal.

Me and my family and crew... and friends... hang out there all the time. We've taken over the joint... literally. We pretty much live there. My mom (Kelly Madison) runs it. My dad's old business partner Tom helps out. So does the rest of my family. Me and my crew usually just hang out and fuck around. Yeah... it's a great life. An all chill zone. Sex, drugs, liquor... and partying. Life at its finest.

We also film our world famous WTF vids here. What The Fuck. Hottest vids on the net. All kinds of wild and crazy hijinx... and porn. Real kinky porn. There's a reason it's What The Fuck.

"Baby... I'm gonna go have a talk with Tom. Can you watch the front desk for me? Pretty please."

"You know I can't say no to you, mama."

"Awwwwww. You're such a sweetheart. Thank you, doll. You're mama's knight in shining armor. Hehe." My mom plants a huge whopper on me, hugging me tight too. Damn... 34FF hooter rub down on my chest. HELL YEAH! "Love you." She waves, wiggling her extra tasty ass at me as she walks over to Tom's office.

Gotta shake my head at that. Damn! What a woman!

Looks like I'm working for once. Lucky for me my sister Sarah (ESPN Hottie Sarah Spain) is here to help. "Hey, stud." She hugs me from behind. A real nice neck kiss and kick thrown in too. She also makes sure to rub those huge jiggly hooters of hers all over my back. God... I love big natural tits! They run in my family. Kinda explains why I'm a breast man I guess.

"Hey, hot stuff."

"Mama making you work today?" Sarah smirks as she signs in a guest.

"I can't say no to her."

"God, you're sweet. That... and the fact you're the most beautiful man I've ever seen makes you such a stud. Oh yeah... and your fourteen inch cock too. Can't forget that. Ha!" She playfully grins at me.

"You're looking so damn good, you're gonna make me take you right here in front of everybody... And I don't even have a camera handy." I wink.

"Haha. Well... what's stopping you?" Sarah curiously raises her eyebrows at me. A sly smirk beaming as well.

Sarah knows not to dare me to do something. But, I think she just wants me to fuck her anyway so fuck it!... I get to it.

I walk up behind her and run my hands up and down her sides. She's wearing blue shorts and a blue sports bra. A Cubs jersey and hat and sneakers fill out the outfit. I pull. Them titties outta that sports bra and let 'em breathe. A guest walks by and takes a pic, giving us a thumbs up as he walks by.

My sister has some of the nicest tits you've ever seen. So big and soft and squishy and jiggly. Awesome, awesome tits. Real perky, light brown gum drop nips, rubbery hard and throbbing. I rub across the tips for a minute, letting the breeze from the air conditioning lighty blow across them too. Sarah closes her eyes and trembles, moaning softly as she leans back against me. I softly kiss her neck and grope her jugs, my hands beyond full of those gorgeous, heaving breasts, my thumbs flicking up and down on her thumping nipples.

"WHO WANTS TO SEE ME FUCK MY SISTER?" I ask the guests in the lobby. It's surprises most of them. Ha. A few raise their hands. A couple get up and walk out. Snobs. The few win.

I bend Sarah over. She puts her hands on the front desk and I kneel behind her, lowering she shorts and blue thong... sniffing it and roaring... that makes her laugh... kissing all over her extra curvy badonkadonk, licking and nibbling it too.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Shove your face in there and eat my ass... then fuck it." Sarah grins all naughty back at me, wiggling her thick booty for me. I smirk and laugh... and smack that ass. My sis and I do think alike.

I do need shove my face in there and tongue fuck Sarah's ass furiously. My tongue rolls and twirls, laps and licks, fucks and sucks all up in her tight butt. Her anal membrane throbbing the whole time, her ass dancing in my face non stop. I sap it over and over, squeezing both cheeks and shaking them too. Sarah coos and groans with sheer delight as I voraciously toss her tasty salad like a starving sex fiend.

As I stand up, pull Sarah's long brown haired head back by her loose pigtails and deep kiss her, roughly squeezing her huge jugs at the same time, and get ready to anal bang her beautiful brains out, mama and Tom have a nice talk in his office...

"I love your idea, Tom. Mmmmmmmm. It's soooooooo good. Hehe. Mmmmmmm."

"I'm glad you like it." Tom stands up. He was eating mama's pussy while she sat on the edge of his desk. He rubs his fat dick up and down her slick slit, smirking as she moans happily, then he slides in. His eight and a half inches of fat 68 year old dick meat slowly thrusting up my perfect mother's 53 year old vibrating, and extra juicy, milf pussy. Her labia wraps around that fat piece of neat, happily welcoming it inside her warm pink depths.

He runs his hands up under her tight, sheer black blouse and roughly manhandles those 34FFs through her black satin bra as he fucks mom nice and steady, his dick jamming all the way in every thrust in.

"GOD... I love your cock, Tom. Mmmmmmmmm. Fuck me, baby." Mama throws her head back, softly biting her full, voluptuous pink lips in ecstasy, her long blonde hair brushing across the desk.

"You ever tell Stan about us?"

"No. He gets a little jealous whenever I mention James so I figure there's no need to mention you. He doesn't need to know everyone that I fuck. Haha. It would blow his mind if he did. Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmm." Mama rubs Tom's face as he fucks her and plays with her massive jugs, blowing him sexy/slutty kisses too.

"He knows you fuck your son?"

"Of course. Everyone does. He knows he can't do anything about that so he puts up with it. I'm always gonna fuck James. He's my baby. Stan knows that. Cum in my mouth, baby. Mmmmmm. I wanna taste you."

"You got it."

Mama slides off of Tom's desk to the floor, her mouth wide open and waiting, her very naughty tongue wagging anxiously.

Tom jerks his big dick blazing fast, slapping it on my mom's outstretched tongue. He grunts and starts shooting, his thick ropes of semen shooting right into her waiting mouth, splashing all over her wagging tongue too. Tom cums a lot, and mama eagerly drinks it all, sucking his dick in, her mouth suctioning out the rest of his thick creamy load right from the tap.

"Suck that cum out, baby. Damn... you're so beautiful." Tom smiles, softly caressing my mom's smiling face. He's got it bad for her... like the rest of us. She winks up at him and sucks every last drop of sperm outta him, wildly shaking her head, throwing her way blonde hair around, her tongue lapping around the super sensitive underside of his cock as she sucks. Tom groans and groans, happily smirking, his hand on top of mama's bobbing head.

"God... you got delicious cum, Tom. I love it! Mmmmmmmmm. Hahaha." Mama softly sucks him some more, smiling so slutty around that fat old rod the whole time.

"Glad you like it, sweetheart. You and I should get married." Tom surprises my mom. She pauses, then let's his cock slide from her mouth.

"You serious?" She asks, rather shocked by his remark.

"Oh yeah." He reaches in a drawer on his desk and pulls out a box and opens it. It's an engagement ring. It's huge. Mama stares at it, still in shock.

"Tom... I... I don't..." She stammers.

"Don't worry, doll. You can think about it. No pressure." He hands her the ring box. She checks it out closely as he wipes his dick across her full, creamy lips. She instinctively kisses and licks his cock as it crosses her lips while she ogles the ring. It's so big and shiny. It must have cost a fortune. Tom slides his dick back in mama's mouth and pulls her head forward. She sucks his cock all the way in, her tongue dirty dancing all the way down the soft, but still thick and veiny shaft.

She hands him back the ring box. Tom just grins, knowing how much my mom loves the ring.. and his cock.

Back at the front desk...

I'm anal busting Sarah as she helps Hotel guests, screaming, creaming... and doing an excellent job of waiting on the guests. Great multitasking.

My gigantic cock thrusts into those sweet, sweet bowels, pumping her butt hole mercilessly, my hips slapping on the back of her thighs as I ass fuck my sister.

My hands never leaves those huge heaving breasts, squeezing and shaking them senseless as guests walk by and take pics... or gossip to themselves and walk away disgusted... either way... Who gives a fuck?

I pull out my horn. "I'M GETTING READY TO CUM UP MY SISTER'S BACKSIDE. WHO WANTS MY PISS? SPEAK UP NOW OR FORVER HOLD YOUR PIECE... OR PUSSY. WHO WANTS TO DRINK MY URINE?" I call out on the horn. I hit the siren button. It's loud. Four guests raise their hands for my piss. A few others look at me like I'm a fucked up maniac or something. It's a mix up in there.

I cum dump in Sarah's cock sucking butt, pumping my super seed violently up there. My dick can't stop lurching in my sister's ass as it spurts my extra creamy sperm. It feel fucking amazing!

"GODDDDDD!!!! THAT HUGE FUCKING COCK IN MY ASSSSSSSSSSS!!!! GODDDDDD!!!!!! AND ALL THAT CUM IN MY BUTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! ERGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh huh! Mmmmmmmmmmmm." She happily coos, her talented ass welcoming every wad of sperm I shoot in there. Her bowels pounding and sucking it all out like a two follow whore desperate for lunch. Oh yeahhhhhh.

After Sarah wheels around and kneels, smiling and sucking me off, cleaning her ass juices and my cum off of my spent rod, her lips dancing up and down my massive shaft with such sexual bliss and love, I stand up, step up on a small step ladder, let Sarah point my thumping, giant dick at a hot blonde cougar gilf and let loose with the piss hurricane. I arc a powerful stream of warm, only slightly tangy piss right into her wide open mouth, pumping my fist to the raucous, approving cheers from the crowd. The snobby assholes that didn't like the idea long gone from the lobby.

Sarah laughs and kisses me, perfectly pointing my pissing cock at the old lady... must be in her 70's...but blonde, big tits and HOT! She gladly drinks it all, spurred on by the wild crowd chanting, "DRINK THAT PISS... DRINK THAT PISS... YOU WHORE!" My kinda crowd.

When I finish, the old broad pumps her fists, wagging her pussy tongue around to play along with the crowd. She gets felt up and fingered for her slutty trouble, while Sarah sucks my piss dripping cock clean, leaned over, bobbing her head wildly as I egg the crowd on via my bullhorn... "FUCK SOME WHORES... FUCK SOME WHORES!" The wild crowd start gangbanging the old broad right there in the lobby. She happily takes double anal and double oral right there. God bless horny old sluts!

I spend the next ten minutes titty sucking Sarah, squeezing around the base of her breasts hard, roughly sucking about half of her huge titties into my mouth, drinking down every drop of super sweet breast milk that shoots down my throat. We just found out that Sarah's knocked up... its mine... so the milk flows. And I furiously drink down every last drop. I suck and suck and suck on those extra luscious hooters as Sarah hugs me tight to them, moaning and smiling with such sisterly love and slutty fury. She lustfully licks and bites her lips, so turned on by my voracious breast gobbling. I pull those extra large globes way out with my mercilessly sucking mouth, shaking them wildly and sucking on them as fucking hard as humanly possible. I'm obsessed with my sister's breasts and I obsessively gorge myself on them non stop at the front freaking desk. God! They taste so good! YUM YUM YUM! I keep on keepin' on... and sucking... and squeezing them. Awesome, awesome tits!

Upstairs in a suite...

"Suck it, whore! Suck it til I piss all over your fucking face! Yeah!!!" One of my crew, Steve... tattooed from bald head to toe, every inch of him, dick and balls and all... tons of piercings, including up and down his dick and balls too... rams his fucking tattooed dick down my wife Penny's (The Big Bang Theory) throat. Steve's standing by the open bay window, Penny's on her knees, letting everyone down at the pool watch.

Steve's holding Penny's blonde head and violently throat fucking her, the smooth piercings on top and bottom of his dick pleasantly tickling her mouth and throat as his dick gets repeatedly jammed down her wide open mouth and throat, spit flying outta her mouth non stop, hanging obscenely everywhere. Messy ass blowjob... and she pukes too.

Steve yanks his dick out and smacks it on Penny's face as she projectile vomits on him. He smirks and snarls, absolutely loving the messy blowjob. He rams back down her throat, repeating the whole freaky thing several times, getting covered in puke and spit. We're gonna have to get the carpet... and wall... cleaned. Fuck yeah! The messier, the better.

Steve slaps Penny's face, roughly abusing it, spitting on her and throat ramming her non stop for an hour. She pukes so much it's insane. It's everywhere. On the walls, all over Steve, drenching the beige carpet... even hanging from a lamp. WTF up in this bitch, baby! They're shooting a scene for our site. Steve finally cums, covering Penny's battered, messy face. Her makeup completely smeared all over her beautifully perfect face.

Steve's thick jizz rolls slowly down Penny's forehead, into her eyes and down her nose and cheeks. She catches some in her mouth and gulps it down, smacking her lips at the great taste, as he holds her head in place, the rest rolling down to her spit and vomit soaked, white wifebeater tank top. Her rock hard nipples almost tearing through the thin material. They're pounding from being so turned on by being orally abused. Penny loves rough sex... and she's a massive slut... so she cums twice on the carpet just from the merciless oral abuse.

"Here it cums, whore!" Steve starts pissing all over Penny's face, his long forked tongue... just like a snake... wagging wildly as he wildly smirks so wide, drenching my uber hot wife's slutty smiling, super messy face. He pisses and pisses and pisses, further ruining the room. I fucking love it though. WTF is known for wild ass messy sex... and Steve keeps up the funky tradition. Penny's soaked. Piss drenching her just below shoulder length blonde hair, her absolutely perfect... but extra messy... makeup smeared face... her clothes too. She's an uber hot mess. Fucking awesome!

"Yeahhhhhh... suck me clean, bitch!" Steve slaps his big dick on Penny's tongue, piss splashing off it as he does. She gladly sucks it in...the whole fucking nine inches. Penny sucks that big wet dick with pure reckless, slut driven abandon. She grins up at Steve and his horny evil smirking, tattooed face, slurping away furiously in his long tattooed and pierced cock. The piercings pleasurable rubbing on Penny's tonsils as she deepthroats that big dick. Her pissy spit and puke is flying outta her mouth even more. So fucking messy!

"Cut! God... that was so hot! YUM!" My wife Kim Kardashian announces. She's the director. "That was one of the hottest scenes we've done, guys. Awesome job." Kim kisses Steve's cheek, grabbing his big dick and rubbing it all over Penny's dripping wet, outstretched tongue. She smacks it on it several times. "God... I love that. All that yummy cum and piss. Mmmmmmmm. I wanna be in the next one. Hehehe. You've got such a gorgeous cock, Steve. Yum." Kim licks his cheek, giggling.

"Thanks... You were fucking amazing, Penny. God, your hot... You too, Kim." Steve helps Penny up, hugging her. Steve grabs a towel and gives it to her. Penny wipes her face and eyes, trying to get all of the cum out of them.

"Thanks, sweetie. Awesome cock. I love the piercings and tattoos. It's so different and cool and sexy." Penny pats Steve's face, grinning all sexy, and heads to the shower. Steve joins her, both getting nice and soapy and clean... and fucking... in the shower. Kim joins them. Steve ass fucks both Penny and Kim as the hot water beats down on them. Steam everywhere. Extra funky fun after the shoot.

Kim thinks to put a camera outside of the shower so they can film it for some bonus footage to the oral sex shoot. They wipe the shower door constantly so the camera can film the wild and soapy anal action. All pros. WTF!

...

"Kaia... Tom asked me to marry him earlier when we were having sex."

"Damn, mama... that must've been some real good sex. Hahaha." Kaia blows a bubble and pops it. My sister the uber hot honey with the big bubblegum money. (Smirk)

"Well... yeah, it was. But, It caught me so off guard."

"So??? Did you say yes?"

"No. I mean... I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I'm dating Stan. I mean... I can marry Tom... can I?" Mama's torn between her feelings for her boyfriend Stan, and her feelings for ol' Tom. She's really struggling with it.

"Well... Stan's nice. He's cute. He's a doctor. He's got a big dick... or so you say. Hehe. Tom's hot. He's rich. I know he's got a big dick. He's sweet. Hmmm.... It's your decision." Kaia shrugs her gorgeous shoulders, chewing hard on her gum as she sits by mama behind the front desk. She looks all sweet at mama and softly rubs her hand as she lays her head on her right arm. Mama smiles.

"I know, baby. It's just a really tough decision. I mean... I haven't even mentioned it to James yet. I don't know how he would feel about the whole thing. He's been my main man. I sure don't want to hurt my baby in any way. I just don't know what to do." Mama rubs Kaia's face, smiling with such motherly love.

"How big's the ring?"

"Almost as big as his cock." Mama laughs.

"JESUS... That's big!" Kaia giggles, blowing another bubble and popping it, smiling and rubbing mama's hand.

"Oh yeah. He's such a sweetheart... and such a great lover too. Mmmmmmm." Mama gives Kaia a real naughty grin. Kaia playfully wiggles her eyebrows at mama in return.

...

Kaia runs into Steve in the elevator. She's heading upstairs to take care of a problem for a guest, and he's heading outside to the pool.

"WOW... you get even prettier every time I see you, baby." Steve checks out my 19 year old sister, even running his hand up and down her side, squeezing her small, but very jiggly booty in her tight pink short shorts. He slaps it too, grinning at it jiggling. The elevator opens up and a couple of guests get off. Now it's just Kaia and Steve inside.

Kaia chews her gum and smirks, enjoying the attention, but not really turned on by Steve's unique look. She's more into the surfer look. Her boyfriend Brad's a surfer.

"Great ass, baby. Almost as great as those tits." Steve chuckles, reaching over and getting a nice titty squeeze in. Kaia doesn't protest. She just grins and shakes her head. She's actually a little turned on by his confidence... just not his looks. Steve squeezes Kaia's right 32F tit in her skin tight white and pink tee shirt. She's not wearing a bra. Her cone shaped melons are so perky, pointing straight out, even without it.

"Fucking great tits." Steve roughly squeezes the other one. Kaia finally moves his hand off of them though.

"That's enough, stud. I've got a boyfriend." Kaia smirks again.

"He ain't here." Steve grabs her tit again. Kaia just shakes her head, blowing and popping another bubble, a sly grin on her pink glossy lips. Steve Hite the stop button. The elevator comes to a sudden stop. Kaia snickers. She has a feeling ol' Steve is gonna want a little more than a titty grope.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
12