WWT: The Cave

Story Info
Strange tongued tentacle monsters hypnotize a sexy jogger.
1.1k words
4.19
25.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers

Author's Note: I'm about to have surgery again on my hands. To write I used a talk to text program that isn't always accurate. If you like my work, please consider helping me edit so I can publish the dozens of backlogged stories in this series.

This series belongs to Rachel.

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

My ankle bled.

Still I went at it with the rock, trying to pry free this green amoeba as it slowly slithered its way up my leg.

I screamed.

The segmented things, transparently thin and like a palm-sized pillbug continued to shimmy up me. I made another ineffectual stab with the rock and to my surprise, the onrush of panic dulled.

As though I had been drugged.

I knew I should have still been terrified, but something switched, as though this weird bug was no more than a tick I could have burned out at my convenience.

The rationales seemed to come out in another voice, like an actress paid to give her best interpretation of my internal monologue. And while it was me, some sickening turn in my stomach told me that there was no way I would really consider finishing my run...

Even as my legs started moving on the trail...

The thing didn't stop at my thigh, easily sliding underneath my thin running shorts.

My blonde ponytail brushed against the back of my shoulders as I ran, blocking out my thoughts. There were two different tracks running in my mind, my usual, dominant type-A personality demanding that I get my ass to a hospital right now...

And another, more soothing whisper, telling me it would all be alright...

Just keep running.

Just keep going.

Everything will be fine.

I kept running, trying to block out the competing channels of thoughts, not even sure where I was going, just running as though trying to escape the thing on my legs through the pumping of my burning thighs.

Again hysteria grabbed the reins, and I ran from the path, carelessly rambling through the brush, ignoring the knicks and cuts until I found myself running along the bank of the river, almost falling into the mouth of the cave...

I could see the rock at the center, dark and obsidian, beckoning...

The slithering on my buttocks jolted me out of my daze. Frantically, I stripped off my clothes, slapping at my skin, realizing that somehow three of the pale lavares had attached themselves to my body.

One crawled down my ribs...

The others on my thigh and ass, scooting closer, secreting a white, sticky fluid that made me approach the ancient altar as if in a trance...

Their tongues enveloped me first, slippery and wet as they smacked against my legs, keeping me from running.

In a last act of will, I turned and saw...

Rising to surround me from the shadows were a half-dozen monstrosities, snake-like and segmented, each protruding face seeming to smile through sharp pointed teeth. Their tongues shot out, two or three from each mouth, wrapping around my throat, my hands, my legs, spreading me out and open for what came next.

The snakes were up on their haunches, licking their lipless grins as I looked one last time, barely able to understand what was happening. They were large cylinders, yet capable of moving around nimbly on a series of small Tyrannosaurus arms that could grasp and push their slithering frame along...

Then I didn't see anything...

A slippery flat tongue wrapped around my eyes, and then I was pulled back, my legs and arms spread eagle on the stone circle, open to them. One of them spit semen onto my breasts, until able to control itself. The same wet and sticky substance oozed out from each tentacle, soaking my skin everywhere they wrapped around me.

The first touch of a tongue on my clit instantly triggered an orgasm. But that wasn't enough for them. They kept me spreading apart, continuing to perform this expertly practiced creation of extraterrestrial cunnilingus.

They started by lapping at my bare pussy, running their tongues in soping, bristling brushes up and down my exposed sex. Each lick brought my legs and thighs up and apart as much as their restraints would allow, creating climaxes that coursed into each other, combining into loud cries of exaltation that clattered and echoed across the cavern walls.

They twisted and grew around my body, their tongues driving now into pussy. It wasn't just the curled tip of the tongue, they seemed able to make the appendage rigid and slack at will, pushing several of their tongues inside of me, letting the end curl and twitch as they lapped inches inside of my vagina...

Licking up and at my g-spot...

I lost myself, writhing in ecstasy as the creatures surrounded me, spraying cum inside of my pussy even as competing tongues jostled for room inside of me. They pulled me around and tongues spread my ass cheeks, driving up and into my anus.

Now there were at least five or six of them inside of me, making differing movements and motions, combining to take me to new peaks of paradise.

I lost any sense of revulsion, dark to everything except the braids of tongues swiveling around in my cum-filled holes. The pistoned in and out, licking and fucking me simultaeonously, causing sensations and vibrations I had never known. The alien tongues, cocks, tentacles, whatever their bulbous chattering heads caused to slide inside of me, knew exactly what to do with me, keeping me perpetually on the edge of ecstasy.

In one final thrust, the tongues in my ass and pussy worked together to bring me past the brink of sexual pleasure, my last orgasm causing me to rocket up from the platform, the threads of the creature the only thing keeping me from cracking my head on the rock.

I spasmed, shaking and loose, my quivering body unable to realize that the creatures had retreated, leaving me soaked in a puddle of cum.

I opened my eyes, looking for the creatures...

Wanting more...

The cum rushed down from holes, streaking down my wobbly legs to leave a white puddling trail as I walked.

I cleaned myself the best I could in the stream. I reached for my clothes, sliding my shorts back on and felt it...

The flat amoeba remained fixed to my left butt cheek, almost like a brand.

And I didn't mind anymore...


secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers