Wynn and Inzi (But Modern)

Story Info
Snapchat hijinks. I may add more chapters.
924 words
3.5
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Both characters are college-aged, so I imagined them to be between the ages of 18-23, sorry for any confusion.

These two have shown up before in a story by SpotWolf. We're friends in real life, and we both fell down a pit of loving these characters. Enjoy!

***

Inzi should really know not to open Snapchats from Wynn when he's in class. The notification, however, came at a moment when he was already bored, so what else was he supposed to do? Ignore it?

If he'd allowed himself to think for even a moment longer, he would've come to the right conclusion of DO. NOT. OPEN. IN. CLASS., but as it stood now, it was far too late. His thumb hovers over the unopened message for a moment as he debates one last time; curiosity finally winning over.

He didn't mean to jump quite as visibly as he did, and he laughs awkwardly and mutters "Sorry" when several people look at him. Inzi shifts so his phone is more in his lap and looks at the screen again.

Wynn has taken a full-body picture. He's completely naked other than the emerald green ribbon tied around his waist with a bow that covers just the important parts and dips below the edge of the photo. Inzi doesn't even fully comprehend what he's seeing until his phone buzzes again.

It's another message from Wynn.

Inzi takes a breath and opens it, doing his best to hide his screen from prying eyes. This time it's a picture of Wynn's face. He's smirking and winking, fingers framing his red eyes in the stereotypical anime peace sign pose. The caption reads "Miss you babe."

He laughs softly and snaps a picture of the floor to send back.

In class you pest.

awww :(( I miss you tho

I'm coming home tonight, be patient.

want u nowwwww

Another picture comes in. Inzi excuses himself to the bathroom and finds an empty stall towards the back. By the time he's settled himself, two more messages from Wynn have come in.

The first is Wynn laying on his back with his arm stretched up. His head is tilted to show off the fading hickies Inzi left the other night. His bare shoulders are flushed slightly pink and his dark skin stands out against the silken sheets on their bed. Inzi smiles softly and taps his screen to see the next picture.

Wynn is sitting on his knees, holding up a heart-shaped box of chocolates over his chest, making sure to show off the shining promise ring on his finger. He's smiling, semi biting his lip and looking at the camera with nothing but lust in his eyes.

The final picture makes Inzi let out a sound halfway through a groan and laugh. The camera is tilted almost impossibly, showing a top-down angle from above Wynn's head. He's licking his thumb, looking up at the camera with a coy, almost playfully innocent expression on his face. Inzi can fully see where the dark blue ribbon is tied, and he's not as surprised as he feels he should be. The ribbon snakes its way between Wynn's legs and winds around his dick several times before ending in a cute bow. To make matters worse (better?) he's placed it right in the center of the chocolate box. It almost looks like it belongs there.

Inzi takes a screenshot almost immediately, not realizing he's done it until it's already saved. A message comes in a second later.

youuu liiiiiked iiiiiiiiit

You're such a tease.

are you hard?

... Yes...

show me?

He chews his lip, weighing his options. He could just tease Wynn; dirty talk with him until he gets home, or...

Inzi takes a breath and undoes his jeans, pulling them down and open just enough so that Wynn can admire his handiwork but still not fully see what he wants. He snaps a picture and sends it off, stopping to collect himself and calm down for a moment. He jumps when his phone starts ringing.

"Hey."

"You're a tease and I hate you."

Inzi laughs, relaxing against the back of the toilet, "Says the one who started sending me porn while I was in class."

"I do what I can~" Wynn giggles. "Did you like that last one?"

"Yes. I'm not sure if it was hilarious or sexy."

Wynn is smiling, Inzi can hear it, "Well you did screenshot it."

"Maybe it was just so I have blackmail material," There's a soft moan through the phone that sends a shiver down Inzi's spine. "Wynn, a-are you-?"

"Y-yeah~" Another moan. "Come home~" His last word finishes in a high-pitched whine and there's a distinct clicking of a button followed by muffed buzzing.

"Class isn't over yet, sweetheart, I can't leave right now..."

Another soft moan and whimper, "Don't care. Need you nn- now~"

Inzi takes a breath and chews his lips, weighing his options. The full-ride scholarship side of his brain is begging him to go back to class. His GPA will forever be more important than sex with his boyfriend... but on the other hand...

"Inziii~"

Well, that settles the debate. Inzi gets up, unlocking the stall door and heading back towards his classroom.

"I'll be there soon, okay? Just hold on."

"Hurryyyyy~"

The call ends and Inzi runs into the classroom, shouting a half-complete and clearly rushed excuse to the teacher as he gathers his belongings. He's out again and bolting to his car before he can hear the professor's response.