X Centaurus Ch. 044

Story Info
How to deal with a Dragoness.
10.2k words
4.67
4.7k
5
0

Part 45 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,014 Followers

Previously On Centaurus: The Dragoness Has Arrived.

Now, Chapter 44:

"What the fuck do we dooo!!!"

"S-Stop panicking Fey, calm down, we can- we can think of some way out of this."

"She's a giant Dragoness Ella! And she wants me!"

"She doesn't own you Fey, she can't just have you."

The sound of a window rattling draconic voice came booming from outside.

"Fey Fleethoof you are mine, I own you. Come out where I can see you."

Fey lifted her hands up and set her lips in a line, brow rising, as if to say 'you see!'

"That doesn't matter, you aren't a thing to be owned. Look, all we need is a plan, some kind of- of p-plan."

"No plan is going to hold up under dragon fire! I'm doomed, doomed to become a Dragoness's masturbation toy!"

Ellaria wiped some of the dust away from her face. "I can come up with something Fey, I know I can, I just... need time to think."

"Oh no, you aren't saying what I think you're saying."

"It will probably be okay Fey, it's only... You know, just a little talk with her, a distraction, a play for time?"

"You want me to try and talk down the Dragoness who has literally never not gotten her own way?" hissed Fey.

"Yes. Remember I'm still your captain Fey despite our...closeness. If I think a strategy is right for the band you will execute my command."

Fey's hooves danced on the ground with nervous panicky energy, but in the end, she just couldn't deny her captain, she was her captain after all.

She took a step toward the door. Then she took another step.

A noise drew her attention and she turned to find the gaggle of maids she had healed tiptoeing in her steps, expressions determined, as if expecting to follow her into hell.

"Fey, we'll back you up!"

"You're gonna get turned into maid barbecue!" whisper-hissed Fey back at them.

"She's right," said Ellaria. "You lot, go look for any others who might have been injured by the landing and bring them here. Stay out of sight of the giant Dragoness."

"B-but!"

A red fireball flared to life over Ellaria's hand with a sizzle and the maids squeaked and fled, disappearing into the passages and corridors of the estate to seek out the injured.

Fey took another step forward.

"What do I even talk about to keep her distracted?"

"It doesn't matter, just anything will do, play for time Fey, don't worry I'll be nearby."

The centaur swallowed but approached the entrance, her hooves feeling like they were lined with lead, each step heavy.

She stepped out the door. Or at least part of her did. She kept her back half hidden behind the wall. She awkwardly lifted an arm and tried to casually lean against the door frame. It wasn't very successful.

"H-Hello, Alexandria," she spoke, her voice somewhere between seductive and terrified.

Alexandria was there, somehow significantly larger than she had been in the palace. She lazed across her great cream-white cum belly, framed by her actual body which was violet scaled. Her body was large enough that her hands and feet were on the ground despite her stomach's Flora sized size.

The air audibly whished as the enormous dragon head moved down to her. The head was very very large, larger than a library, and Fey was faced with a pair of eyes larger than she was.

"Mmmff Fey!" spoke the Dragoness. Fey's hair whipped around her head as though in a gale force wind from the breath. "I have many treasures in my hoard, but I think I will be having you as my crown jewels."

"I'm not a thing!"

The dragoness paused. "But you are Fey. You belong to me, therefore you are my thing."

"You can't just say that, it's not legal to just take another person and make them a possession!"

"Oh, I assure you it most definitely is, if you would care to look up Bine's city law you will find a definition that was recently modified which reads: 'No peoples may be another's possession... Except for Fey Swifthoof who absolutely belongs to Lady Alexandria.' The ink on the amendment might even have dried by now."

"Y-You can't just change the law on a whim!" cried Fey.

The Dragoness stared at her.

"Why?"

Fey opened her mouth, struggling for an answer.

"Because it's not right!"

"I am a Dragon. What you consider right does not apply to me because I am very strong."

Fey reluctantly had to admit that was probably true.

"But that's not fair to everyone else!"

"You seem to have mistaken me with someone who cares."

Fey realised it might actually be quite hard to successfully argue with a dragon.

"Keep going Fey", whispered Ellaria from behind.

She swallowed nervously and looked into the dragoness's eyes.

"What do you intend to do with me? To kidnap me again?" whimpered Fey.

"I see no need. My palace is in a rather sorry state after I climbed out of it and drained my general's seed into myself. That's actually why I also took possession of this when I visited the law house."

"T-took possession of what?"

"This estate obviously. It really is absurdly extravagant, almost draconic in its luxury, really I should have plucked it up a long time ago but that bothersome Lamia would not stop being such a pain."

"This bothersome Lamia is going to sue you into oblivion! Trade sanctions! Bank account freezes! Merchant strikes! Union action! Lawsuits raining down from the heavens like meteors!"

The dragoness scowled as she turned to see a pink Lamia on a rooftop, one hand hanging onto a chimney to keep herself steady, her fist raised at the dragon as she bellowed her fury.

"Rina Besindral. Did you think you could keep such an accumulation of wealth away from me forever? I am a dragon you know."

"Bine is a city of free trade!"

"I allowed you to think that so you would bring treasure to my door you silly little Lamia." She petted her vast cream coloured belly, "But with Fey I am more than satisfied, she is my shiniest of treasures. I shall now be harvesting the treasure crop you and your merchant kind have so kindly grown me."

"You don't scare me! You don't know what's coming! I collect lawyers as a hobby! The nastiest scummiest lawyers who would just love to tear your face off! The kind who foam at the mouth! I dig deeeeep for my lawyers Alexandria. You think I just scrape the bottom of the barrel? No no no, my litigious legion have origins far below that, you should think of these lawyers as coming from the planet's crust, no, deeper, such wretched evil vile creatures that-"

The dragoness looked mildly annoyed by the Lamia's legal rant.

"Go away."

Alexandria pursed her draconic lips and blew out a breath. Rina screamed as she was ejected off the rooftop and went flipping end over end out of sight.

"E-Ella did she just kill Rina?!" whispered Fey out the side of her mouth.

"I've already sent maids to check if she's okay. Keep going!"

Fey licked her lips, her throat dry.

"S-so you don't need to take me anywhere? since you own this estate now?" said Fey to the dragon head as it lazed back around to see her.

"You are already on my estate, there isn't anywhere to take you, your hooves rest on my home."

"I... see."

Fey floundered for a moment.

"I've got it! I know what to do Fey," said Ellaria from behind.

"Well, quickly tell me so we can get out of here!"

"It's not that simple, and there's a big problem, we need way more time."

"I can't get you way more time!"

"She thinks she's literally in her house, she's just moved in, nobody hurries in their own house, there's a way to stall her I'm certain. Look, just try and figure something out, I need to dash off for a bit."

Fey turned, horrified to see her captain marching away down a corridor until she disappeared out of sight.

Deeply concerned, she slowly turned back and looked up at the dragoness..

---

The estate was in chaos with servants running around like headless chickens. Through this strode Ellaria with a fiercely determined expression on her face. Her Band was in a moment of crisis: One of their members was on the precipice of being taken away and turned into a toy, a possession, arguably less than a slave, an item.

A mental image came to mind of Fey being placed on the dragoness's bedside table as she slept, snoring softly, then waking up she would pick up Fey in one hand and place her between her thighs, Fey's sole purpose in life to pleasure the dragoness.

"Never." muttered the fiery redheaded elf. The very thought of her breeder and lover being taken away and greedily kept by the dragoness was enough to stir an anger equal to the anger she felt that one of her bandmates was being kidnapped.

Her stride increased and maids dove out of her path, their eyes wide with fear as they saw the severe expression on her face.

As she strode she noticed that the maids were beginning to be aided, streams of teddy bears running around the rubble and debris and fallen furniture, passing out bandages when needed or leading them out of the dust clouds and away from the end of the estate where Alexandria lay.

The commander of this army of teddy bears came into view as a pair of bear generals jogged by, a certain Lily doll on their shoulders.

The Lily doll glanced up at Ellaria and bit her lip.

"Uhm, we're in trouble aren't we?"

"We are in somewhat of a crisis, yes. Do you know how bad things are? How are the others?"

"I- I've checked, I did as soon as I could, Kayla is fine, well, fine apart from being invisible and miserable, Vivi and Wummy are fine-ish too."

"And overall?"

"The dragoness crushed a lot of buildings, she came down kind of out of control. But I don't think anyone was underneath, she landed on the warehouses so the only casualty is ah, Vivi's dildo warehouse. She is hmm, very very very angry."

"Vi can deal with it. You missed mentioning Flora, how is she?" said Ellaria.

"N-not good probably?"

"Not good?" said Ellaria, sounding alarmed.

"I, uhm, we might have maybe possibly given her an orgasm overdose, like foaming at the mouth and eyes rolled up kind of overdose."

"How long will it take for her to recover?"

The doll shrugged hesitantly. "A while? we... p-pounded her pussy pretty hard."

Ellaria let out a groan.

"That might be very bad for us, my plan is hinging on her."

"Plan?"

"We need a way to escape the dragoness, I've been desperately trying to work out a way to do that."

"You wanted to just fly away on Flora?"

"No, that wouldn't work, the dragoness can fly too, any flight out of here would cause the dragoness to chase us down and likely get Flora killed by dragon fire, she isn't exactly a small target. We need a clean escape out of the city."

"Leave flora behind and sneak through the city gates?"

"We never leave bandmates behind Lily. Your apprenticeship is showing."

"S-sorry!"

"But even if we did, Fey is currently Lady Alexandria's property under city law, the guards will prevent us from leaving."

"Then what do we do?!"

"I saw the dragoness coming into land, she was very clearly over full, her wings flapping hard and struggling with the weight of her stomach. That's actually why she landed so badly, her cum belly made a graceful landing impossible. I think if we could only increase the size of her, make her even more filled with cum, then we could simply ride Flora out of the city without being chased, her wings just wouldn't be enough to lift her own weight."

"We might have maybe drained Fey dry when we did Flora, I'm not sure there's anything left in her for that Ella!"

Ellaria frowned. "Yes, I noticed, I haven't seen her balls this small in a long time. The female attention she has been getting lately might have gone a bit too far."

"Then Flora? she must have a lot of cum stored up."

Ellaria shook her head. "I saw how much she expanded. It wouldn't be enough. We need both her and Fey, all we can possibly get to pin the dragoness down." She paused for a moment. "Mind, don't tell Flora we need her cum too."

Lily seemed to think about this for a minute.

"I have something I think might work to fix the Fey problem... I recently gained my limit break... From what I can tell it kinda works like layers, but in reverse."

As they talked and walked they had come out by an ornamental garden, or at least the very edge of one as the rest of it was underneath the smooth pale wall that was Flora's belly.

"First things first, we need to check on Flora, she is likely one of the few who can hold the dragoness in place while we use pumps to pipe Fey's stuff into her."

"She's gotten that strong?" said Lily with wide eyes.

"She's held more cum in her for longer and is more pregnant than anyone. I suspect a corresponding increase in level that she hasn't deigned to speak about, and with this latest load she was given, well I shudder to think of the level gain. I don't know for certain, but perhaps with Wummy's help it can be done. I've begrudgingly accepted that slime is strong, usefully strong."

A number of clear and arm thick rubber tubes dangled down from the expanse above, each leading into some kind of iron pumping machine that lay nearby. The tubes and the pump were still and the tubes empty.

Ellaria without preamble took hold of one of the rubber tubes and began smoothly climbing up, hand over hand.

Behind her the teddy bears and Lily doll followed, the teddy bears working furiously to transport their master up the tubes.

Both of them came out on top of the featureless moon like surface that was Flora's belly at the same time, Lily stumbling as the bears deposited her.

Ellaria strode forward, as if her stride from the estate had been unbroken from the climb, her boots stepping across Flora's skin.

She quickly came to her destination at the center, a very nervous Lily dancing in her wake.

Ellaria pursed her lips as she looked down at the gnome. She was-

"Oih! What the hell! Why are you walking all over me with boots on!"

The gnome looked up from where she was eating a chocolate pudding and fiddling with a certain glowing rectangle.

Instead of looking like the recursively orgasming unconscious mess the teenagers had hoped for, the gnome looked positively radiant, her even thiccer body glowing with golden life and vitality, her cheeks tinged with pink from sheer healthiness. Her breasts, hips, and thighs had swelled to match her even more motherly health, her pussy cheerfully gaped, the puffy muff around it twice as fat as it had been and her clit grown from the size of a thumb to that of a fist. even her fleshy donut like cervix had grown, going from something cute to something that shifted forward up her passage opening and closing and mouthing at the air, as if searching for fresh cock and curious of the visitors.

"She's a monster! She's not real!" cried out Tami, "She's not a gnome! She's some kind of demon! No one could recover so quickly from that!"

Flora scowled. "Shut it brat."

"N-no! s-stop! HELP! HELP ME!"

Tami screamed as her head was taken hold of by Flora's power and pressed forward, her face pressed into the soft gape of Sarah. The screams of the teenager became muffled.

Ellaria and Lily stared at the teenagers who had been made into a floating triangle. Tami's face in Sarah's gape, Sarah's face in Ruby's gape, and Ruby's face in Tami's gape.

The mess of girls flailed and struggled as they were held in place but could do nothing under Flora's raw magical power.

"Flora, is that our benefactor's daughter who you are suffocating on her friend?"

"Hmm? Oh right. Those thieves were trying to pump me while I slept. Thought I had better teach them a lesson. Parents these days just don't know how to discipline their brats."

Ellaria let out a sigh as the muffled screams from the teenage triangle became louder.

"Flora, would you kindly let the idiot teenagers go."

The trio instantly dropped, falling to the soft ground where they pulled their heads from each other's pussies, hair drenched with wet which dripped across the smooth skin of Flora as they were freed.

"Tch." grumbled Flora.

Tami took in great heaving breaths as she lay limp.

"I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You." she breathed with every pant.

"You can try," murmured Flora as she continued to fiddle with the glowing rectangle.

Tami turned on Ellaria. "I demand you discipline your bandmate! She attacked us out of nowhere! For no reason!"

"And I suppose these tubes leading up to her have nothing to do with you?"

Tami's eyes darted to them and she licked her lips. "Uhm, th-they were already there."

Ellaria rolled her eyes. "I don't have time for this. Look, we're in crisis." She pointed to the side where a great cream-white belly rose above the estate, a twin to Flora except with a suitably large dragoness laying atop it. "Lady Alexandria is here to imprison and take Fey away. You will never get any of Fey ever again unless we can do something to stop her."

The teenagers quickly sat up hearing that, laser focusing on Ellaria with extreme concern.

"What do we need to do?"

"I intend to have Fey cum, then to take that cum and quickly pump it into the dragoness until she can't move. Then we shall make our escape. For that I need Flora here to pin the dragoness in place and manipulate the estate's pumps."

"Uh, that's easier said than done, boss, and there's only like one pump," murmured Flora.

"Th-there's more. Father bought loads of the things, I think he was worried about Fey filling the staff like me."

"Great, then we will be relying on you."

"But Fey is dry like a desert! I don't think she can perform!"

"Don't worry about that part, me and Lily have it handled."

---

"I didn't want any of this! I just wanted to find my goddamned Arch-Soulomancer so he can tell me what is wrong with me!"

The enormous dragon head neared and Fey's hair billowed.

"Wrong with you? A defect in my brightest treasure?"

"Yes, actually... well, maybe. There's like this really really big dark thing and it's bigger than a planet! And erm, it may or may not be s-secret balls, uh, but maybe not, it could just be something else, uh... but it could be bad! Really bad! The Arch-Soulomancer ran away screaming!"

"Hrmm. Did this Arch-Soulomancer of yours perchance wear a gaudy purple robe and have a beard down to his knees?"

"Yes?"

"I'm afraid you've been lied to. That idiot couldn't tell up from down. I mean what is this prattle he told you about planets and balls? No doubt he charged some exorbitant amount as he always does, the little weasel has a monopoly in Bine."

"It's not prattle! I've seen it! In the void! and he must have run screaming for a reason!"

"Yes, so that he could pocket the money without showing he is too incompetent to actually do anything. You were scammed. Clearly you are too naive to live independently in this world Fey, you are constantly being preyed on by those who would take advantage. It is much better now that you are mine."

"That m-might be true, but it doesn't change the fact that I've witnessed the big thing myself! and- and how else did I make you so big! I don't have balls that- okay I have pretty large balls sometimes, but still! you should be afraid! my- my thingy is very scary and you shouldn't want me and should leave me alone!"

The dragoness peered down at the centaur and narrowed her eyes. She then turned and looked down at her vast belly. It was very large. She looked back at the centaur. She was very small.

"Hmm. Perhaps there is some merit in understanding such a mystery. Very well."

"Very well?"

"Yes, I shall summon a real Arch-Soulomancer, one that isn't some idiot non-dragon, but one who actually knows what they are doing, a dragon from the dragon capital. I'm sure Excalivania won't mind me borrowing one of her relatives."

Fey twitched. "You're going to bring another dragon, to inspect me?"

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,014 Followers