X Centaurus Ch. 046

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,009 Followers

She turned and flinched as she found something looking at her.

"Gods, were you standing there the whole time?!"

The brown teddy bear wearing a red scarf tilted its head at her from where it stood balanced on the gallery's balcony railing.

Fey wiped a lock of blonde hair way from her heated cheek and swallowed. Right, she had left Ellaria for a reason. The plan. The threat of the terrifying dragoness moved back to the forefront of her mind.

"Look, can you lead me to Lily, we need to do the next part of the plan, it's important! what if Alexandria starts looking for me before we're ready!"

The bear looked at her blankly for a moment before nodding quickly then jumping down onto the floor. It sprinted ahead and Fey found herself needing to hurry to catch up.

They made their way around the edge of the gallery balcony, made a turn down another hall filled with blocked doors, then down some stairs back to the ground floor. The bear wasn't very fast, or rather Fey just had a much longer stride and she found herself needing to slow down.

That is until they reached the bottom of the staircase where the bear leapt on top of a tiny miniaturised stallion harnessed by the step.

Fey watched, mouth parted in surprise, as the teddy bear galloped down the hallway on his tiny stallion steed. Apparently the stallions she absorbed and turned small were finding more and more uses.

She hurried after and this time actually needed to run to catch up, scared that she would lose sight of the bear.

It was easier said than done to keep her eyes on target of course, nearly every doorway she passed was filled with distracting cum belly, and those that were not looked over rooms filled with leaky well stuffed girls. Fey had thought the area she had been was where most of the girls were but it seemed as if every room and hall of the entire estate was filled! Was there no end?! just how badly had she underestimated the number of girls in the queue...

They at last emerged from a building and out into an ornamental statue garden.

Fey looked up to see the vast mass that was Lady Alexandria looming overhead, her vast legs spread either side of the garden, her feet in the nearby buildings and her long tail hanging directly above the garden, reaching over and coiling through the shattered buildings behind.

They were directly behind the dragoness.

She shivered. It was not a place that felt particularly safe.

"Fey!"

She turned to see a doll of Lily standing next to what appeared to be a doll of Vivi, a fluffy white furred thing, a mini chibi stitched version of the fox girl.

"Uhm, is this really the safest place to be?!" She waved an arm vaguely up at the dragoness's rear far above. "I feel like I'm about to get squished!"

"That doesn't matter, ignore the giant dragoness and use your ridiculously oversized strength to help already!" grumped the Vivi doll.

"We don't need help, my bears have this, gosh, you just don't respect me as an adventurer."

"That's because you're still a bloody apprentice!"

Fey blinked and turned to see maybe a hundred bears struggling to move an enormous iron block that nearly came up to her horse back. After a moment she realised what she was looking at, a huge pumping machine, one with levers poking out the sides to pump fluid with.

The bears were clearly struggling with the weight of the thing, their bear legs trembling under its weight. Lily might have grown extraordinarily in levels but her bears still had their limits.

She stepped forward and took hold of the thing, casually lifting it into the air and off the bears.

She turned around with it held in her arms to find the Vivi and Lily dolls staring at her.

"Where do you want this?"

"I still struggle with the idea that our healer is some kind of weight lifting beast when she looks so unmuscular," muttered Vivi.

"Uh, over here Fey," mumbled Lily gesturing behind her.

Fey trotted over and dropped the huge pump with a boom next to another smaller but similar pump. It appeared to be one of many, many pumps, each of them lined up in rows amongst the statues at one end of the garden. Plugged into each pump were bundles and bundles of clear rubber tubes.

There were rather a lot of tubes, and as she followed them away they split into more tubes.

Was all this for the girls she had bred?

"Uhm, Lily, j-just how many, uh, girls did you get to touch my balls and then connect to me?"

The Lily doll tapped her chin in thought. "I kind of lost count to be honest, but somewhere around eight or nine hundred girls I think. I might have maybe overdone it, just a little."

"Eight or-!!!!" Fey suddenly felt faint and wobbled on her legs, nearly falling over and having to grab hold of a nearby statue of Rina to remain standing. "I... I thought maybe two hundred at most," she mumbled, she surely hadn't even seen some of those touching her balls as she had been watching the dragoness, so many girls she didn't know, all now thoroughly impregnated by her. She needed to find a list of names or- or something!

She suddenly had a thought and turned on the doll.

"Why didn't you just connect me directly to the dragoness, why did I have to do it with eight or nine h-hundred girls?!"

"Oh I tried, but you need something of the target to make a link remember. Turns out it's nearly impossible to rip a scale of a dragon and they don't have any hair to use instead, so...," she shrugged. "Anything we could have done to steal a scale would have also gotten her attention."

Fey buried her face in her hands and groaned.

"Plus we needed you to cum like a lot more than normal despite running dry, sooo..."

"See, I was totally justified!" came a voice.

Fey peaked from between her fingers to see a large soft shape amongst the statues and trees. She blinked as she realised she was looking at Tami, her cum belly so large it was pressing up against various statues of her mother.

"No you weren't, you were supposed to help with moving these pumps!" said Lily.

"Didn't I?"

"Yeah, until you started writhing and moaning and then expanding before passing out. Sneaking your hair into the box wasn't part of the plan Tami, we needed you."

"Oh and like you didn't do the same. I saw your dolls twitching and writhing on the ground, don't act like you didn't add to the box too."

The Lily and Vivi doll appeared to look a little ashamed hearing that and avoided her gaze.

Tami rolled her eyes. "Whatever, we're late but this is still fine so let's just get on with it, how much cum does this dragon bitch even need anyway?"

The teenager snapped her fingers together a few times and ropes started writhing into the air, grabbing hold of the tubes and dragging them indoors where female shrieks of alarm soon after emanated from the nearby buildings.

"A lot Tami," said Lily.

The voice of Flora drifted over.

"Look that dragon is becoming an undead!"

"I demand you stop calling them dragons gnome!"

"But-!"

"Quiet! I can tell you are simply trying to distract me with your sheer unbelievable stupidity. Clearly, you are enthralled to whoever is attacking my estate."

The dragoness's head rose high and looked down upon her property.

"I demand you show yourselves scoundrels, if you have touched my Fey I shall burn you all alive. You have until the count of three before I start making ash of these buildings... One."

"Ohshitohshitohshit," groaned Lily, "We're not ready!"

"Doesn't matter! We're going all in!" yelled Vivi.

A rumble came from one end of the garden and then after a moment a building's windows and doors blew out, wood and glass going everywhere as masses of tentacles exploded forth, lashing and writhing into the air, huge person thick tubes of glossy white slime monster.

The tentacles rushed forward and spiralled up the dragon's tails and legs in an instant.

"Two- arghwhatthefuckisthat!?" came a draconic shriek.

The dragoness immediately began thrashing, her wings rising up into the air as tentacles swarmed over her body, tying down her legs and tail and diving around her vast belly, before latching onto her arms.

Still the dragoness seemed like she would be able to free herself, she was still able to move fairly well despite the entanglement and Wummy was clearly struggling.

That is until a voice bellowed.

"Kill and burn all gnomes into extinction you say?! Well FUCK YOUUUUU!!"

An ungodly force crashed down on the dragoness and her tail and arms and legs crushed down against the ground, her belly rolling outward slightly as her body was pressed into it making it wider. Her wings that had been flapping at the air splatted against the ground as what seemed like countless tons of weight hooked onto them. Lastly her head smashed down into the dining hall with a boom, her neck flattening against the grass before it.

So great was the force and magic being applied to the dragoness that the air above her body gained a rippling heat haze.

Still, despite all this, the dragoness fought ferociously, struggling and twitching, fighting back against the slime and gnome pinning her down, snarling and snapping.

"Gogogo!" cried Lily and teddy bears leapt onto the many levers on the many pumping machines as a bundle of roped together rubber 'out' tubes started to rise into the air, the ropes tied around them guiding them like a great snake.

Fey watched in disbelief as the bundle of tubes rushed toward the person sized pussy of the dragoness and rammed home, hitting so hard that the soft muff of the dragoness rippled and wobbled before the tubes forced their way inside, her labia slipping around to engulf them.

"Fey, help out!"

Fey blinked and turned to see the bears on the largest pump struggling to operate it. Not sure what she was doing anymore Fey stepped over and hauled down on the main lever.

A howl went up from the surrounding buildings as a powerful vacuum sucking force was applied, and the clear rubber tubes that ran into the various doors and windows were suddenly filled with white, white rushing down each tube and toward the dozens of huge iron pumps.

Fey pumped vigorously, watching as her cum left her many girls, was sucked into the pumps, and then roared up the larger bundle and into the dragoness's pussy.

A muffled shriek of draconic outrage came from the dragoness's head from where she was held down in the remains of the dining hall and her struggling redoubled.

The dolls of Vivi and Lily watched hopefully as cum roared into the dragoness, some spurting around her labia where the tubes didn't perfectly fit but for the most part pumping directly into her womb.

"It's working! I think!"

"Yes, look!"

Lily pointed at the edge of the dragoness's belly at the far end of the garden. It was gradually expanding, slowly rolling outward and pushing over another statue of Rina before then crushing it flat as the pale scaled belly of the dragoness grew larger.

Lily fist pumped the air for joy.

"Wooh! We can do this!"

Fey rammed down the lever sending uncountable gallons of cum roaring into the dragoness with each motion.

"Is-is it going to be enough?! there's not enough tubes to connect everyone to her!"

Lily shook her head, "It's fine, as long as we can keep her pinned we can just reuse the tubes on an unpumped person."

Fey nodded and redoubled her pumping, arms going up and down furiously. She would escape the dragoness's clutches! She was not an object the dragoness possesed!

Things seemed like they were going to work out perfectly as Tami successfully and smoothly replaced the first of the emptied girls with fresh ones, but then a loud and commanding voice broke over the statue garden.

"Fey Swifthoof. As you are no longer counted as a living being, I, Lady Ariawyn, shall be taking possession of you. You are now my property."

Fey nearly fell over the pump in surprise and had to slow down so as to not hurt herself.

She turned her head to find a crowd of lavishly dressed women perched on a few dozen open air palanquins held up by their servants.

"K-kinda busy right now!" yelled Fey, trying to get back into the rhythm.

"What you are or are not busy with no longer matters as you are an item, you do as I require."

Fey shook her head, what was this? She was busy!

"Don't you know Lady Alexandria has already claimed me! Do you want to get in trouble!"

"I am well aware, which is why I shall be making an equivalent exchange, centaur for centaur."

"Hwuh?"

Fey turned her head to see a centaur trotting from behind the palanquins.

That wasn't shocking on its own, but the blonde wig and what were quite clearly a pair of watermelons in the bearded centaur's blouse made her eyes bug out of her head.

She was so startled by the sight that her hand slipped on the lever and the metal thing smacked her on the chin.

She stumbled back with a cry and crashed into another statue of Rina sending it tumbling to the ground where it shattered. She tripped over the pieces and promptly fell over it, coming to a stop amongst the rubble.

She held a wrist to her head and groaned.

A hand reached out offering to help her up and she almost took it before realising who it belonged to and snatched her hand back. She struggled to her feet alone to find the male centaur standing beside her.

"Hey, I'm Kevin. Nice to meet the real deal Fey in the flesh."

Fey blinked away the pain and attempted to take in the fake Fey centaur dressed as herself. She was over a foot taller than the centaur so she had to look down which gave her a direct view of the centaur's melon based cleavage, a few locks of his blonde wig trailing across the green fruits.

Fey found she didn't have words for what she was looking at.

"Speechless? I know, it's rather a good imitation of your body. I suppose I must thank you, I've gone from being on my last silver coin to having more money than I know what to do with."

"...Ablurgh?" Fey was vaguely aware that wasn't actually a word.

"Uh, I'll assume that's a compliment... Uhmmm, soo what is exactly that you want to do? I can't say I'm into being the bottom, but I'll make an exception for you if you really want it... Although that tool of yours is uh, kind of intimidating." He lifted an eyebrow as he leaned his head to the side and eyed her massive cock. "I'm gonna need an ice pack for my bunghole after taking something like that."

"Wh-wh-wh-what are you saying?!"

"Oh, I mean, if you want me on top that works too, I can do it with my real cock meek and small as it is, or the dildo uh, copy of your cock I wear on top." He swayed his hips side to side and Fey felt her eye twitch as she watched a huge black dildo swing out from either side of his barrel, one longer than his leg.

"Aheh, I might need a stool or something to reach your cunny though, you are rather a bit larger than me. But don't worry once I get thrusting I'm very good, you would not believe the number of five star reviews I get."

"I, I think I need to have a lie down," said Fey faintly, her hand touching at her head.

"Kevin, I didn't purchase your services to service my Fey, I purchased them so that you can replace her."

Kevin scratched his beard and turned to look back at Lady Ariawyn.

"Uhhhh, doing what precisely?"

"She wants you to be with Lady Alexandria..." mumbled Fey, still not quite processing what was happening.

Kevin froze mid beard scratch and his eyes rose up and up above to where the tentacles wrapped tail of the dragoness hung and pipes ran up into her puss.

"I mean, I'm pretty good in the sack..." he swallowed fearfully, "But a d-dragoness?"

"Your payment is sufficient. Fey come stand at my side. Now."

Hearing that a swarm of teddy bears suddenly rushed from the bushes and surrounded the nobles and their servants.

"You're not taking her!" cried Lily standing atop the larger pump. "She's in our band! We never leave band mates behind!"

The Vivi doll struggled up onto the pump beside her.

"Good adventurey words Lily, and yes she is right. You will die if you attempt to kidnap our band mate. It's a blood rule of adventurers. No poaching, especially against their will."

"Adventurers..." said Lady Ariawyn.

"Adventurers with powerful magical classes, so I suggest you leave, now, before things get out of hand, because we won't hold back."

"Hmmm. Did you quite foolishly think that adventurers have a monopoly on Classes?"

The servants who had been carrying the palanquins kicked out their stands and lowered them onto the ground. Cracking their knuckles and rolling their shoulders they pulled away and turned to face Fey, eyeing her with clear intent to do violence.

All the servants appeared readying for a fight as the noble ladies looked smugly on, sipping from beverages or eating sweet meats as though they were simply watching a play, an entertainment.

Tami waved for their attention.

"We merchants aren't going to stand for this? You're walking all over my family's property and making impossible demands! This is trespassing! All of you are trespassing!"

"Ah, the daughter of that nasty little Lamia merchant, how quaint that you would think your words are of any value to the nobility," sniffed Lady Ariawyn.

"T-Tami," hissed Emallia, "This isn't the time, you're going to be put in danger!" the younger noble had sidled up to her school friend as the others readied to fight.

"More danger than a freaking dragoness thief trying to steal everything my family has ever built?"

"She's right, I d-don't belong to you or Alexandria!" cried Fey.

"Correct," said Tami, "She actually belongs to me, she was on my family's property when she was made an object under the law therefore by the law we the Besindral family can claim primary ownership over the centaur."

"T-Tami?!" squeaked Fey, a little betrayal in her voice.

A murmur of anger went up from the watching nobles.

"Amusing. But we aren't here to fuss around with silly little trade deals as you and your ilk are so obsessed with, no we will be claiming Fey by force of might and wit as the nobility of old."

The Ladies murmured their agreement, busily eating as they watched the argument go back and forth.

All the Ladies that is apart from Lady Audrey.

She lifted her arms over her head and stretched then leaned out side to side doing warm ups and stretches.

"I wouldn't mind going all out Ariawyn, I haven't had a chance to go for a run today."

"You have read the stories you know how strong she is Audrey! The others too!" said Emallia.

"Yeah, I know, that's why I said all out, it will be necessary. Ariawyn?"

Lady Ariawyn rolled her eyes but turned to face the warming up Audrey.

"Lady Audrey, would you mind maintaining perfectly focused balance and poise no matter how hard you push your Class's Skills."

Audrey smiled.

"Don't mind if I do."

Audrey Moved.

Fey blinked. One moment the Lady Audrey was lowering her centre of balance, and the next she had vanished. A scream came from the side and she turned her head just in time to see the Lily doll being hit by a fist from a sprinting Audrey. The doll was launched from the top of the pump and meteored across the garden where she smashed into the belly of the dragoness creating a minor ripple.

"She's got a Class!" yelled the Vivi doll leaping off the side of the pump.

All hell instantly broke loose as the servants charged toward Fey, hands raised as water or ice appeared or weapons were loosed from clothing, daggers and knives.

It seemed like they weren't going to reach her however as a tidal wave of teddy bears roared from the bushes and charged into their legs, swarming up their clothing as living ropes darted out like snakes from the grasses, grabbing and snatching at limbs even as the servants hacked and attacked the bears and ropes.

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,009 Followers