X Centaurus Ch. 050

Story Info
A new city, and new girls to breed.
9.4k words
4.72
7.8k
9
0

Part 51 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,015 Followers

Previously on Centaurus: Fey and Ellaria have a moment of closeness alone in the forest. Later, on when returning to their camp, Fey nearly has a heart attack seeing the sheer number of her offspring running about the forest. Then, when they reach the others, Kayla is at last given a summoning stone and is finally able to make use of her class. The smol otterkin's dreams come true and she summons an... octopus girl.

Now, chapter 50:

Lucy wandered through the streets of Bine in a ponderous mood.

It had been nearly a week since Fey had left the city, riding off into the distance atop a gnome, and in that time the city had changed quite a lot.

She paused in her pondering, finding herself feeling a little weary, and she stopped at an open air cafe to grab a coffee and sit down while she gathered her thoughts.

As she found a seat she noticed a family, a husband and wife with their two teenage daughters. That was normal, what was less normal was the wife's pregnant belly which literally touched and pressed across the ground where she sat, her legs spread incredibly wide to accommodate her monstrous pregnancy.

Strangely, the husband and daughters didn't seem to mind, in fact they seemed quite accepting of the hyper fecund mother.

It was just a truth that if this was an isolated incident there might have been uproar... but it wasn't. Lucy glanced around the cafe to see similarly heavily pregnant girls, bellies gravid with eggs, their breasts the size of beach balls and leaky with milk.

Some managed their pregnancy better than others. The well connected had been able to get their hands on levitating bras, or floating fabric to help support their growth, others had constructed wheelbarrows with suspension, others still had the help of large families and relatives to help pull carts that contained them.

Not all were so pregnant yet of course, it seemed that the speed of pregnancy varied between species, and even amongst people as some appeared only like a normal pregnancy might, that is if it were near its end, and were quintuplets.

One of those was the waitress, her blouse unbuttoned to allow her expansive belly to hang free, her serving tray balanced atop. Lucy gave her a grateful look as the steaming mug was placed before her, her own lap filling pregnancy causing her to have to lean in quite a ways to reach it.

Yes the city had adapted well to the Fey Event, rapidly getting used to so many members of the female public now sporting such huge Fey induced bodies.

But perhaps that was very predictable, when the most powerful person in the city, feared, respected, admired, and looked up to was also very very preggers it was hard to make a fuss for fear of somehow indirectly insulting her. In fact it was almost an accolade to have a member of the family whose body imitated that powerful person, something to be desired and to brag about such was the love that the people had of the powerful person. That powerful person being...

Lady Alexandria.

Lucy tilted her head up as she sipped, the vast dome of Alexandria's belly just visible over the rooftops.

She had grown significantly since Magic Mog had left, made prisoner of her own unimaginably heavy body. In fact she had put on so much size that there were real serious questions being asked about just when it would stop.

Already the outer walls of Rina's estate had been crushed flat, the entire estate now covered in belly, and now the surrounding rows of buildings were slowly being pushed down as she grew larger still.

Would her final size cover the entire city? Something the rumour mill worried and gnawed at, the problem was, who would have the courage to go tell freaking Lady Alexandria that she was getting too big and needed to leave the city?

No one who valued their life that's what.

She breathed in the delicious scent of freshly brewed coffee made from rubiaceae beans of the finest provenance. The cafe had a discount for the pregnant she was happy to take advantage of.

Yes the city sure was changing.

She watched as the waitress leaned over a table to grab up plates, her hyper short skirt riding up over her rear to reveal her massive Fey made gape, the cavernous insides of her pussy visible to all.

Lucy raised an eyebrow as she found herself looking at a small silk banner, a small banner that had been strung across the woman's gape, chained to her labia with piercings. On the silk banner it read 'You must be Fey size to ride'.

Gape decorations like that that along with hyper short skirts had become a common sight in the city, even those Fey hadn't fucked had taken to wearing such things, often the panties over their pussies would say 'Reserved for Fey'.

Beside her the mother was rising, her vast belly rolling across the ground as she lifted herself from her seat. Lucy was given a front row view of the black rubber that became visible just below her ass cheeks as she rose. A huge thigh thick dildo that appeared inch by inch from her pussy, labia dragged out thinly behind and gushing wet down the length to pool on the chair as foot after foot of cock was pulled free from her wetly queefing cunny.

She reached standing, and then needed to stand on tiptoes to fully get off it, lying over her pregnancy as the tip of the dildo finally schlop-popped free with airy wet sound and a gush of her juices, leaving her cavernous gape quivering and steaming, hanging open for all to see, the plump donut of her cervix at the back.

Her husband bit his lip and stared at the gape, his trousers tented. He tried to turn away his daughters from the sight but they were having none of it, staring at their mother's gape with what was clear envy and great jealousy, the edges of their own far smaller Fey dildos just visible beneath the edge of their micro skirts, their fingers clutching at the hem as their hips wriggled.

In a few moments the mother managed to rearrange her own skirt. Tugging it down to cover about half her ass cheeks but doing little to cover her pussy, the edge of which was quite visible below, beads of herself forming and dripping from her labia.

Readied, the husband helped push and shove her belly onto a wheeled platform along with the two daughters and once comfortable they set off.

Despite this scene the rest of the cafe's customers barely reacted, watching with mild interest as the woman stood and the dildo was freed, but otherwise doing nothing, aside from a number who had started subtly bouncing. Lucy caught snatched glances between their thighs, pantiless below their micro skirts, their clits riding up and down as they pumped themselves on rubber Fey cock.

A completely normal sight for the cafe as the cafe was of course a Fey themed cafe. Every other seat had a dildo strapped to it, from small to life size, all available to rent for the duration of a coffee break, each magically cleaned once the latest satisfied customer departed.

The larger life size dildos were taken by those Fey had fucked, their bellies tenting up between their breasts as they nursed their drinks, the smaller dildos taken by those who had yet to experience Fey, newsletter fans, which there were rather a lot of.

The seats themselves were enchanted and the dildos moved up and down slightly in a rhythmic fashion, lightly moving the dildos in and out as the girls happily chatted, occasionally paused to groan as they came, a gush of their juices washing from under their rears to drizzle down onto the puddled floor below, puddles contributed to by dozens of girls.

The fashion of these dildo cafes had exploded in popularity overnight, led by some of the city's more renowned nobility and celebrities, uncaring what others thought of them they had caused a tide shift in what was acceptable and fashionable as others hurried to follow in their groundbreaking footsteps.

None more so than this cafe chain, the one Lucy sat in, a cafe chain called 'Rina and Fey's' A very very very popular cafe chain.

The Lamia merchant, ever the savvy business snake, had leapt on to the opportunities provided by the changing city. Last Lucy had heard she was rapidly rebuilding her wealth lost underneath Lady Alexandria, as quickly as she grew more fecund, her belly filling an entire street.

If she were honest though, to Lucy's mind it all seemed like an inferior tier below the real deal, the real Fey. Her frequent wet dreams of Fey heaving and thrusting above her could attest to that. The number of times she had woken up to find her legs and sheets soaked! Admittedly that probably had a lot to do with sleeping with a life size dildo inside of her, but still!

She wanted to be with Fey for real, not just an invisible cock, or a fake dildo, no, she wanted all of Fey. She wanted to have the centaur between her thighs just as one of her horses, she wanted to ride Fey, both below and above her barrel.

And really she wanted to try out her new Skills on the centaur. She hadn't been idle, and had been working hard to level up. Just the thought of what she could do to the centaur now HNFFF! B-bigger, B-better, more! MOAR!

Lucy bit her lip and adjusted her hips, getting her own personally owned Fey dildo inside her pussy a little more comfortable as she sipped the last of her coffee, draining it to the dregs with a sigh and perking up. Really, she had needed that because she had an inkling things might go late tonight.

Getting to her feet and leaving a tip she made her way down the street, her large breasts and belly swaying side to side with each step, her skirt which wasn't quite a micro skirt, flipping up her ass with each step, the base of the massive blue rubber cock that plugged her pussy visible just below her cheeks.

She had picked the dildo model on a whim, a shorter but girthier version of Fey's cock covered in extra nobbles up and down its length. She could appreciate that as her steps moved her insides over its surface sending a continual background tingle of pleasure through her body.

That said she did rather fancy an upgrade, the Fey dildo models coming out were getting more and more interesting as time went by. Sarah had even mastered the art of making a model of dildo that permanently vibrated. Now that was dangerous for a girl, she could easily become addicted to such a thing, well, double addicted.

With dildos on her mind her gaze passed over a stall selling dildos, an array of them laid out. It was pretty obvious to Lucy's eyes that they were knock offs however, their build quality infereror, their design crude and cubic, as though sculpted by a novice. The fact was that very few had the ability to sculpt like Vivi had, and even if they did, Fey was no longer around for them to use as reference. That in effect had made the Fey Hunting Club's dildo subsidiary, called Good Centaur Dildos, a powerful company in the city of Bine, ther products in demand and forever being bought up by scalpers to be sold on the black market.

She snorted as she noticed the sign above the stall which read: 'Super Centor Dilds', clearly they needed to work on their branding too. Lucy wouldn't stoop to buying from them, not unless she got really desperate.

She passed on further into the market and a larger section, nearly a quarter of a street dedicated to what seemed to be one company's offerings. Ah she'd heard of this place. A white furred and extremely preggers minotaur stood at the edge bellowing across the crowd.

"Get your pussy bedazzlement here! Tattoos, gems, and silks are all available now!"

The minotaur stood at the edge because she was too large to be able to fit inside the store, her pregnancy rising above her head and creating a blockage in the street that traffic was forced to flow around.

Lucy's eyes shifted from her to the store front. Seats were set up in rows, seats with leg lifters and spreaders like a gynaecologist's.

In these rows of chairs were pregnant women being worked on, at least that is if they weren't too pregnant to fit.

Technicians worked to glue gemstones around their gapes, or general glitter, others added small gem piercings to clits, still others stretched silk banners across their open gapes with little baubles and silk banners which usually said something along 'Must touch sides to enter' and others mentioning Fey by name.

Lastly were the tattooists, who seemed to be making solely womb tattoos, ink that was placed on the stomach above the mons over the womb. The designs had a distinctly horsey theme with depictions of horse dicks crossed over each other.

The funny thing was many of the girls weren't pregnant at all, they were just huge fans of the newsletter or were following the flow of current fashion.

Yep, the city had gone Fey mad.

But no, she couldn't stay to watch or consider getting her own pussy bedazzlement, she did actually have somewhere else needed to be, and so she hurried onward, semi waddling as the inertia of her belly and breasts dragged her side to side.

She made her way through the streets, bellies sometimes small, sometimes nearly as large as a house passing her by. She eventually found what she was looking for, a compound in a moderately wealthy area, set away from the busier streets, a massive building with a half dozen floors, two enormous warehouses connected at the back.

She ducked inside, the last of the setting sun warming her skin as she passed through the entrance.

For all the grand and tidy exterior, the inside was a little messy, a consequence of the untidy people who inhabited it, a number of bottles scattered over tables amongst the scattered couches.

A jack russell dogkin lifted her head from where she was lazing on one of the larger couches and looked over.

"Yo, took your time. The club meeting is about to begin. You know, we were waiting for you."

"Sorry, I stopped to grab coffee on the way in."

The dogkin scratched her nose and yawned, slipping from the couch, her decently sized belly drooping down, a massive horse cock casually slipping from her gape as she stood to flop wetly against the ground. She lazily scratched her rear, pulling down her micro skirt.

"Uh huh." The dog kin slouched to the back of the room, pushing open the doors and stepping into the room beyond.

Lucy waddled after her, entering beneath the heavy doors and into the well lit room beyond. Here was the core of the Fey Hunting Club, their HeadQuarters, their nerve center, where all the grand planning around Fey happened, and suitably, it had some of their most pregnant and largest girls, the triple height floor suitable for their massive bellies which had been placed into nests of pillows, clamping and cushioned scaffolding built around their incredible size to keep them in place.

She passed one girl with her feet dangling a storey above the floor as she hung from her enormous pregnancy, gape plugged with dildo as she scribbled into a book, editing one of the latest newsletter stories no doubt.

There were maybe a dozen of these especially large pregnancies around the great hall leaving the centre free for a great table which contained their various maps that tracked Fey's past locations and potential directions of travel. Beside that were stacks of paper consisting of Fey stories destined for the newsletter, administrative work for the clubs dairy and dildo smithery, and then lastly a number of top secret mission profiles for their agents. Profiles that Octavia the mousekin was busily pouring over.

Before this grand table however was a coffee table, one around which were a number of comfortable couches upon which heads of the club or VIPs sat. Ruby and Sarah were there, their bellies pressed together as they sat next to each other, as well as Heather the enormous loxodon who for the moment appeared almost normally preggers with a belly that appeared as a normal nine months pregnant relative to her body, although who knew how long that would last for.

Rebecca approached and flopped down on a couch with a sigh, lying lengthwise, her legs dangling over the armrest.

"I miss Fey."

"Erm, well, I might be able to help with that." said Ruby, her voice soft.

Lucy perked up.

"Wait, you don't mean?"

"Yeah, it happened, all our trips out to fight monsters in the woods finally paid off, I levelled up enough to make a big one."

There was a gasp that ran around the girls and a stirring from the gargantuan girls at the edges, squirming against their bellies, twisting around to try and see.

"Wait, what is she on about," grumbled Rebecca, "A big what?"

Ruby plucked a ring from her finger, a steel band, and flicked it over to the dogkin. It landed on top of her pregnant belly.

"My class allows me to create portals," she said as she plucked another ring free and held it up between index and thumb, "But at the cost of being able to cover any distance it's extremely limited in size," she concentrated and the ring flashed.

She lifted her other index finger and carefully poked it through. The club stared as a single finger emerged from the ring lying atop Rebecca's belly and waggled itself at Rebecca's face.

"This was about all I could manage before, but now I could go much larger, like Fey size larger."

Rebecca sat up violently hearing that, the ring and finger spinning from her belly to go rolling on the floor and causing Ruby to flinch

"Hey that stung!" said Ruby, massaging her freed finger.

"Forget that, make a portal to- to- wait, no no no this isn't going to work at all! You need the other ring to be with Fey and it isn't!"

Ruby scratched her chin with a small smile.

"Wellll, I do kinda have someone on the inside, and I did kinda ask them to take a ring I had registered with them when they left with Fey."

There was a moment of silence then a chorus of voices crying for her to do the thing! Do the thing!

Ruby nodded and fished in her bag, a moment later pulling free a steel ring thicker than a thigh.

She held it up in the air.

"With this I should be able to make a connection," she licked her lip as voices rose in encouragement. "Just give me a little quiet so I can concentrate." The chattering instantly died to pin drop silence as Ruby furrowed her brow with concentration.

Nothing seemed to happen at first, but with a fizzing pop sound the ring jerked in Ruby's hands and the interior suddenly went pitch black.

Ruby held it carefully.

"I- I think it worked..."

The others stared at it.

"It's a bit dark, where's Fey?

"Uh, I'm not sure..."

She waved and moved it around a bit, examining the ring from different angles, but it remained stubbornly dark.

After a moment she coughed politely into her fist and held it up to her face.

"Ahem, is, uh, anyone there?"

"What are you doing?" said Octavia, frowning as she leaned over the back of a couch.

"I don't know do I, trying to speak to whoever's on the other side," hissed back Ruby, her cheeks going faintly pink to match her pink dyed wolf ears poking from her hair.

"It's obviously broken," huffed Rebecca flopping back on the sofa.

"It's not broken! it's just... maybe the ring on the other end got damaged and its not-"

There was a rustling sound of canvas and then a small face appeared in the ring.

Ruby stared at Kayla who stared back at her.

There was an awkward moment of silence.

"Woah, it actually worked," said Kayla, she wiped sleep from her eyes, "You woke me up, I wondered what the voices were coming from the supplies bag."

"Hey, hey, is that Lily? Is she with Fey?!" said Rebecca, sitting up and paying attention again.

Ruby frowned. "No... it's not, I didn't ask... wait, Kayla?"

Kayla gave her a small pleased smile.

"I got my visibility back!"

Ruby's brow rose, "Wow! Congrats, when we chatted it was really getting you down, I'm happy to see you for real for the first time! You really do look the same as your twin you know."

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,015 Followers