X Centaurus Ch. 008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,006 Followers

Embers were freely flowing from Ellaria's red hair by this point and her eyes glowed fiercely. Her hair seemed to lift into the air of its own accord, drifting, as though her locks were suspended underwater. The room was starting to get hot, almost uncomfortably so, the Drake, between moans, looked on as heat haze filled the room and sparks began to dance through the air. The grip of Ellaria's pussy was rapidly warming too, becoming hotter, slicker and tighter around his lengths.

Ellaria ground her hips down onto him, bouncing up and down, her rear jackrabbiting off the drake's groin, his cocks slipping free of her folds, each ridge softly rolling over her lips with a soft fwup before fwup fwup fwuping back in.

The skin at the back of her pussy was stretched over his lower length in such a way that when she pulled up and dragged out her folds over his ridges each little bump and shape could be seen pressed obscenely through the thin stretched flesh.

"Mmmh-hhannnnh!!" groaned the elf as she rutted herself on him.

Ellaria ran her fingers through her hair, her locks falling past her wrists, each flick sending embers curling through air. She breathed out and the air shimmered with her breath.

A long lush moan slipped from her lips as she bunny bounced all the harder on the drakes large twin cocks, precum and her own juices splattering from her cheeks to pool on the drake's body with each lewd slap of flesh on scale.

Ellaria's bouncing became arrhythmic and desperate, her hips wildly riding the drake, her thighs tensing up and she drove herself up and down over and over and over, each bounce causing her round cheeks to slap wetly against scales sending them wobbling out of control. She accelerated, urgent, climbing higher, higher, more! Her pussy suckled and dragged on his lengths like a velvet vice, milking him, hungry to be filled with more masculinity, to be stretched more "Deeper!", harder! Faster! MORRRE! This was it! The peak!

She slammed down on his dual knots straining, pushing herself to her absolute limit, with a loud wet 'Schl-pop!' her pussy stretched impossibly wide and both of the knots slopped inside her ravenous folds.

Ellaria's eyes rolled up and her mouth fell open as she squirted hard onto the drake's abdomen, fluid bouncing off his scales to sprinkle wet the dick bulge protruding from her belly, outlining his cocks.

"Oh oh gods!"

The drakes claws grasped at Ellaria's thighs, digging into her flesh as he thrust his hips up wildly.

The drake came hard.

Dual spurts of white surged from his tightly sleeved cocks, spraying down Ellaria's insides and pushing into her womb. The high pressure back surge exploded out between the two cocks and cum gushed from her pussy in a waterfall of white even as the drake cried out and came all the harder.

"Oh fuuuucckk I can't stoooop!"

"MORE!" cried out Ellaria as flames flickered to life around the room

The drake groaned as he thrust, his insides clenching up and his abdomen tensing hard as he came more than he had ever cum in his life.

"YES! FILL MEEEE!"

The elf clutched at the bulge in her stomach, feeling the spraying cum ramming up against her inside walls, It felt good, not it felt amazing! She wanted more, so much more.

"G-godsss!!"

"Hnnghhaa!!"

The elf looked down at her tummy as it slowly inched outward, her womb filled to capacity and then stretching as more and more cum rushed into her. Her flat trim stomach turned to a smoothly bulging arc from her ribs to her mons, taught and heavy with the weight of the drake's cum. She ran her hand over the arc, feeling her silken skin and the weight trapped behind it.

"Aah-AAh-F-FUUCK!"

The drake back arched and his mouth opened wide as one last final powerful surge exploded into Ellaria instantly pushing out her tummy another full two inches.

"FEY! FEY! OH FEEEY!!" Ellaria cried out as it rushed into her stretching more than she had ever been stretched before.

Then, it was over, and she fell against his chest, her cum tummy squashing up against his abs, spilling out slightly to either side. She clutched at his chest, breathing heavily.

"...so" she gasped. "That's what it's like...I... I want, I want more..."

"I feel like I just came my soul out." groaned the drake. "I- I can't move my legs! Gods I feel so weak..."

Ellaria snuggled against his chest, feeling the warm payload in her womb slosh around. Cum slowly oozed from her snatch where there was a gap between the drake's two cocks.

"If only you had more," murmured Ellaria.

"You can't be serious? I just came pints!"

"Mmmm, it was nice but you have such weak little spurts in comparison to her"

"Her?"

"My bandmate the cen-"

CRASH!

A booming crashing sound interrupted the pair and the bed they were atop shook. A picture frame on the wall was knocked askew.

They blinked at each other.

"What was that?"

"Did... did that come from Fey's room?"

The pair stared at the wall from where the sound had come.

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,006 Followers