X Centaurus Ch. 020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three minotaurs stared, the doll going limp in the one that was holding its hands.

Then Fey ejaculated again and Kayla's cries grew even louder, the only reason the people in the AG weren't taking more notice was because it was so crowded and loud and Kayla was a little too small to make too much noise. That was starting to change. The three minotaurs swallowed as they watched the cum balloon grow, their hips shifting as they drank in the sight of Fey's impossibly massive dick throbbing hard into its invisible sleeve. Then she came again and again, and the orb of white rapidly grew, covering the tip of her cock as it surged past three foot, then four foot then five, dragging her shaft down with the weight as it neared the floor.

"I w-want that, I want that," muttered the beige furred minotaur, involuntarily taking a step forward and reaching out a hand.

The white mass grew and hesitantly she touched up her hand against it. Warm, smooth dry, and just a fraction of an inch away more virile breeding batter than she had ever seen in her life. This centaur made the males of her band appear as nothing, their spurts like little flies compared to the river of cum this centaur was pumping out into an invisible container.

She huffed the air, drawing in air through her nose. She could smell the cum, seeping around the lips of its tight sleeve, incredibly virile and masculine, it hit her like a brick and she felt her panties become wet, no, drenched. She could feel a spot above her groin heating, an itchy core screaming to be scratched.

She had both her hands against the white mass now. It was still growing and was now pushing apart tables and chairs and finally drawing the attention of the drunk and raucous AG as a giant mysterious white sphere tended to do. Growing larger and larger, now the groaning centaur was being lifted up off the ground, her hooves leaving the floorboards as the mass just kept increasing and swelling

The minotaur glanced behind her to see the other two staring in stunned silence, why hadn't they joined her yet?

She gestured at them.

"Smell it, scent the air. Have you ever smelt such power, such breeding potential before?

The two glanced at her, then as one they drew air in through their nose, a moment of shock crossing their expressions before they two were moving toward Fey.

Which would have been fine, except a small wet puddle was on the floorboards where Vivi had been standing having leaked from her tentacle stuffed pussy, and minotaurs having smooth bottomed hooves and only two legs were not exactly known for having a lot of tactile grip on the floor.

The earringed minotaur holding the Kayla doll slipped, her arms going up, and fell like a ton of bricks. Trying to catch herself she whipped her arm down, unknowingly with the hand holding the doll. The doll slapped down to the ground and then the enormous rear of the minotaur slammed down on top of it.

A scream ripped through the air and then Fey was blown backwards off her invisible cum dump, a solid geyser of white pushing her fully out of the otterkin's invisible cunt. She was sent rolling across the floor as a foot thick stream launched into the air across the AG, a solid hose of heavy white cum.

A band who were celebrating some success or other had their tankards held high in the air, their mouths open, happily singing. They were abruptly covered in a solid layer of white inches thick, filling their tankards and anything else, singing choked off by a mouth full of horse cum.

The stream just didn't stop, and as the minotaur squirmed about on top of the doll, her hooves slipping around on Vivi's juices it only made it worse, the hose spraying in fits and starts, coating half a hundred adventurers in sticky white.

Fey slowly climbed to her feet as the white ball of cum slowly shrank down to a few feet across, the hosing white turning to a sputter then an oozing river.

She looked around at the Frozen AG in dismay. It was like a snowstorm had suddenly blown through the room.

This was not how she would have preferred the bands introduction to the city's AG to go, not one little bit.

"Oops."

-