X Centaurus Ch. 024

Story Info
Tentacles, tentacles are good.
6.3k words
4.52
8.9k
7
0

Part 25 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,016 Followers

Previously on Centaurus: The bands Magic Mog and the Hammer Horns joined up for a joint-band job and took down a Kobogon infestation headed by a powerful ancient Kobogon.

Now, Chapter 24:

Morning light slowly crawled across Flora's sleeping face, as unwanted as the touch of a wet fish. She scrunched up her eyes trying to keep the brightness out, but it was no use, the sun won, as always. Bastard.

Resigned, she cracked her eyelids as she slowly awakened, then more so as she noticed something was different. To her bleary confusion, there was some kind of mound in front of her, a small round hill covered by her blanket that hadn't been there when she went to bed. In fact, the hill was so large that the sides of her blanket were being lifted and the nasty cool room air was touching her skin, urgh, this was the worst, the hell kind of hospitality did these villagers have after she personally saved their useless behinds. Couldn't they have at least turned off the sun? As always, adventuring was a thankless task.

She shifted and scowled as she realised she was lying in a pool of dampness too, the bed seemed to be soaked through, admittedly the wetness was body temperature, which is why she hadn't noticed it at first, but still! This was a bed, not a bath! What were these villagers thinking!? She was a hero! A saviour! Where was her luxury treatment...

Sighing she lazily flicked a finger and caught the hem of her blanket with her power, it lifted slowly, peeling away from her wet skin... and then kept peeling. Her eyes went very round as she found two great swollen masses, her breasts, massive and milky, taut with the amount of milk in them, easily triple the size they had been when she had gone to sleep, her nipples an angry pink and continually sputtering and spraying milk in little surging squirts.

Above these suddenly huge things was her belly, it had become, well, a mountain, a vast sphere, her skin smooth, clear, and taut, capped by her belly button now made an outie, the sheer weight of the thing weighing on her legs and trapping her in place. She most certainly had not gone to bed like this, her pregnancy had been accelerating in the last few days but it seemed to have come to a head last night in a huge surge of growth. She supposed her new massively increased breast size was her poor body just trying to keep up.

She stared up at her belly in disbelief. She had been large before, appearing expectant with particularly large octuplets perhaps, but this was something else entirely, her belly was easily over six foot across, a pregnancy of an unimaginable number of children.

"Dammit Fey!" She squirmed under the weight of herself, the motion causing floods of milk to roll from her stiff nipples that washed down her breasts and added to the soaked through mess that was the mattress. "Gah! What is this! I'm too pregnant! I c-can't- how am I supposed to deal with this you bloody centaur!"

After a moment of struggling under her own pregnancy she realised it was futile and flopped back. Now she was aware of it even her pillow was sodden with milk!

This, this was really not good. A sudden intrusive thought pushed to the forefront of her mind, specifically a certain moment in town when the strange girl who worked for the bishop had used a spell on her to measure the number of souls she had about her person. That number had been Forty fucking Six.

"Oh godsssss, don't tell me that was for real..."

It would explain the sudden size increase as even a small amount of growth for each life in her would be magnified by their sheer number. Her thoughts raced, Fey had had sex with her after that measurement with Rina. Could.... Could she become doubly pregnant? No, that was ridiculous, but then, so was being pregnant with forty six kids. She bit her lip. She was going to be a mother, a mother on an industrial scale, Fey's overly fertile milky brood mother. That thought caused a little involuntary spritz of milk from her breasts and for her pussy to twitch with hormonal desire.

She put her hands over her eyes. This was not a good development for her future prospects as an adventurer. What was she even supposed to do about this!?

After a moment of sulking she dragged her hands down her face to her cheeks and then lifted them away.

The answer was simple really, she would do what she always did, be Flora, and Flora obviously had zero fucks to give for her field of fucks was barren, (please ignore that small pink flower growing in the corner of said field, it is just a weed and totally does not count.)

With a sigh she flapped her hands in the air and took hold of her own body. Slowly, she lifted, the milky bed sheets sticking to her flushed and heated skin as she rose until they peeled away and flopped onto the bed with a wet splap.

Looking back she realised that the room was in quite a worse state than she had realised.

"Was I leaking like a tap the entire night? Goddam," she said while staring at the floor which was awash with milk an inch deep. The bed itself was a drippy soaked through mess, more and more milk draining from it into the pool below with every moment.

She flipped a finger at a cupboard and the cupboard opened, the door sending tidal waves across Flora lake. Inside were shelves and atop them her thankfully dry clothes. She wasted no time hauling them out and putting them on, or at least her shorts and panties, there was no way in hell her blouse was going to fit anytime soon with her breasts as they were. She wiggled her hips as she slid her shorts up fully, slipping them up under her enormous pregnancy.

She stared at her still naked breasts with pursed lips. She couldn't go out completely exposed and leaking everywhere, she wasn't an elf, she had some dignity. With a flourish of her hand a folded blanket lifted from the cupboard and slipped around her, tying at her back, the front covering over her huge chest. The dents that marked her stiff nipples became immediately dark with wet, more so as the fabric rubbed at her stimulating more release. She shivered at the sensation but there wasn't much she could do about it so she turned and headed toward the door.

That proved its own obstacle but Flora had no qualms about ripping the door frame out and then part of the wall around it allowing her enormity to fit, although she still had difficulty getting down the hallway, the sides of her pregnancy rubbing up against the walls, knocking picture frames and small tables aside.

She emerged out into a courtyard, the summer sun creating a pool of warmth heating the cobble within. The edges of the courtyard were surrounded by the building itself, or manse, she wasn't quite sure, she knew it was probably the leader of the village's home or something like that, the surviving villagers had insisted they stay there. She put a hand over her mouth and yawned. She had to admit the sun on her exposed pregnant belly felt quite nice.

"Flora, you too?"

She turned to find Vivi. The fox girl was doing something strange, her body leaning forward, her arms outstretched, behind her a number of pussy tentacles had attached themselves to a post and together the slime and the fox girl were hauling on something that was... not there... just a weird spot of white hat hovered ahead of her paws?

Flora squinted and looked closer. She realised she was looking at a strangely shaped chunk of Fey's cum floating in mid air. She recalled how Kayla had become a small white cummy sphere, but now that small white sphere appeared only to be the very bottom slice of a much much larger sphere.

"Ah. I see Kayla has also grown a little more pregnant."

"A little!? I'm trapped on top of my own invisible pregnancy and I can't stop le-leaking everywhere!" came a wail from the general direction of the floating cum. What she said Flora realised was indeed true, there were spots and spatters of milk across the courtyard stone which had apparently come from the invisible otterkin, the once invisible milk quickly becoming visible after leaving her body.

"She can't move on her own anymore Flo, she's become too heavy."

Flora's gaze shifted to Vivi's own slime pregnancy. She was fairly sure Vivi's belly was also significantly larger than it had been, although nowhere near as noticeably different as herself and Kayla. That made some sense since the fox girl had only been properly fucked full of cum later than herself and Kayla having previously only given Fey oral.

"Why do I have this strange premonition that I'm going to end up being a damned taxi service for a half dozen massively pregnant girls?"

"Not me, I've got Wummy, but yeah, maybe for Kayla." The fox girl heaved on the invisible otterkin and she was dragged out into the center of the courtyard with a yelp. Vivi wiped her brow and let out a sigh followed up by a little squeak and a shiver as Wummy's tentacles sucked up back into her, a spatter of her juices darkening the stone below. Vivi, to her shame as a warrior, had spent most of yesterday shivering after Wummy had been thawed out and Fey had healed the damage done from being awkwardly trapped on top a slime icepop.

Flora floated forward, letting the sun fully dry her. As she was passing by the puddle of floating cum that marked Kayla something shiny floating in the air caught her eye. A small blue gemstone, faceted and refractive, its steeper angles chromatic like an oil slick.

Puzzled she stared at it, the gem seemed to move back as though being protected by its invisible owner.

"Where did you get that?"

"I- I went after him, when you were all fighting the leader queen Kobogon person. I didn't have anything else to do! I'm - I'm just a regular otterkin girl, I'm not special- but I didn't need to be special to beat the snot out of a tiny goblin! He got away but he, uh, dropped this in the scramble."

"You beat up a kid?"

"Uhm, w-well when you put it like that it doesn't sound very good, but he was evil! Totally evil!"

"So you beat the shit out of a child and stole his only possession?"

"Oh stop picking on her Flo, she did good, really good, she was the one who got Lily's doll into Fey's hands which then caused that er, healing bomb? That allowed us to escape."

"It wasn't a healing bomb, it was those crystals on the wall of the cavern, they were mana crystals all of them, they super charged her healing magic and kept it going instead of letting it dissipate."

Vivi blinked up at the gnome. "Wait, as in those expensive mana crystals that mages pay a premium for? All of them were?!"

"Yeeup, and guess who managed to grab them all and stuff them in Ella's Dimensional bag before anyone else twigged it?"

Vivi let out a small gasp, "You didn't!"

A level of smugness appeared on Flora's face that wouldn't have looked out of place upon a dragon lazing upon its hoard. "I ripped every last one of them right out of the walls while the others were tending to the villagers or some such waste of time."

"Could this mean we've got enough for Fey to see an Arch-Soulomancer?"

Flora scratched her cheek. "Well, yes, no, sort of. Fey's spell, unfortunately, drained them dry of mana,and they aren't exactly easy to recharge, normally they build up from ambient mana over decades."

Vivi's shoulders slumped and she let out a breath. "That long?"

"I'm sure I can figure something out, but even if I don't I should still be able to sell them for a lot, mages are the patient sort."

"Hmm, I don't know..."

Flora flicked her hand in annoyance at Vivi's scepticism, unfortunately the shift in her body caused a small build up of milk to escape and she let out an involuntary gasp as the blanket she had draped over her chest became soaked through, little sprays of white filtering through the cloth and sprinkling down on the courtyard stone below.

"G-gods this is a bit much, th-they're so freaking full and uncomfortably tight, it's like my body is preparing for an army!"

The fox girl glanced up at Flora's enormously milky breasts then down at her own. It wasn't hard to see that she had also been growing there too, in fact judging by the small pair of damp patches on her blouse she was soon going to be catching up to Flora. She pursed her lips in annoyance.

"Isn't this what you always wanted? Remember when we first got out the dungeon and Fey's chest grew? You said you wanted that."

"Yes but not with a forty six kid pregnancy to go along with it!"

"That's what those religious nuts said huh. Say, you don't think that's going to happen to me too?"

Flora stared at the fox girl. "Yes Vivi, you had lots and lots of sex with our ridiculously virile centaur friend, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if every single girl she's fucked is also extremely preggers!"

It was Vivi's turn to stare. "But that's- that's so many girls- s-so many pregnancies! We're talking hundreds- thousands-!!! Oh my gods... It just didn't really seem real to me, I just..."

The gnome let out a breath of exasperation. "Nor had I honestly, it's easy to ignore when getting the best dick of your life, there's reason to avoid thinking about the consequences when the dick is just that good ya know? You just don't want to think about it..."

"Thousands?!" squawked Kayla.

"Maybe tens of thousands, there's been so many..."

Vivi rubbed her belly protectively as a glossy white tentacle slipped free from her pussy and comfortingly patted her shoulder.

Flora moved closer to Vivi, in doing so a trail of milk landed atop the invisible body of Kayla. The milk rolled down her vast pregnancy which the otterkin girl was trapped on top of showing just how large she had become, nearly as large as Flora. The otterkin whimpered at the rain like sensation.

"You know even if we do pay for Fey's Arch-soulomancer we're still going to have to deal with feeding and housing all these kids we're going to have..."

"I... I guess we will just have to become Gold Rank adventurers then! That's the only way we'd ever get enough money to support that many kids," said Vivi, a sudden look of determination straightening her back.

Flora snorted a breath but couldn't stop a small smile appearing at Vivi's optimism.

"Gold rank huh? I think I like the sound of that. Now if I could only be a little more conveniently sized." She put a hand on her nipple, her nipples were so far out from her chest that she had to strain to reach one, squishing her softness in with her arm. Doing so caused a small waterfall of milk and she let out a long lush moan, her pink hair falling across her face as her head lifted back.

"I'm s-so fucking sensitive too."

The tentacle shifted from Vivi's shoulder and seemed to look Vivi in the eye, then it turned and looked at the struggling Flora, then back at Vivi.

Vivi bit her lip.

"Uhm, you know we could do some uhm, m-milking, for the both of you?"

"M-milking!?" squeaked Kayla, scandalised.

"Right out in the courtyard? Really Vi?"

"Well no, of course not, we'd do it somewhere else. Look, I get it, you both need help emptying, and pretty soon I'm sure I'm going to be the same so we need to get used to this right? M-milking each other." She swallowed a little nervously at the prospect.

Flora and Kayla stared at the uncomfortable fox girl, a tentacle nodding enthusiastically beside her.

"...Fine. Where do you want to do this?"

Vivi grinned weakly. "Not in the village, outside, in the forest, h-hey!"

Flora was already lifting them before Vivi had finished speaking, the fox girl and invisible otterkin joining her in the air. The courtyard was part of a building that sat on the edge of the village, right up against the village wall, so it took all of five seconds for Flora to fly them out and into the forest. Kayla spotted a surprised looking Ellaria who had just stepped out into the courtyard in time to see them swoop away.

She swiftly floated them below the tree line where she dropped Vivi on the ground by a slim dirt path.

"This good enough? I need to be emptied soon, like really soon, they haven't stopped you know, I can still feel them growing larger."

"Naw this is too near still, hang on."

Vivi led the milky leaky hyper pregnant gnome aside, moving away from the small path and off into the woods.

Despite all that had happened, and the madness of their recent desperate battle against the Kobogons, it was still an incongruously beautiful day outside, the warm summer sun bathing the forest in golden light, filtering through the leaves and dappling the grassy mossy ground with leafy patterns that pleased the eye.

She soon found what she was looking for, an idyllic glade amongst the trees, a break in the forest where emerald green grass and blue flowers pooled, a cloud of violet butterflies fluttering into the air as she stepped into their territory.

"Perfect! And so pretty!"

"What's perfect?" said Flora looking at the butterflies sceptically. She was a city gnome of course, and she didn't have much take with some useless bugs who didn't do much but flap around and be annoying. Plus they used crummy wings, everyone knew magical floating was far superior.

"This place, we won't get disturbed here, Wummy can come out to play without any negative comments like 'Why do you have a slime monster in your pussy?' Or 'Oh my god a monster, save me!'"

"Wummy is going to do what now?"

As Vivi spoke there were tentacles pouring out of her folds, filling the space between her thighs and curling up around her. Her legs shook a little as Wummy spread and stretched her cunt wider and wider with the sheer number of tentacles, there were a lot of tentacles, the sheer pressure of them all caused her clit to push free from its hood and stand proud.

Flora eyed the tentacles, not sure she liked where this was going, she had certainly not signed up for this.

Vivi shivered, her knees turning inward as her belly rapidly shrunk down becoming merely pregnant looking. At last Wummy's blob shaped main body squeeeezed free from her and plopped down on the grass below. Vivi let out a long gasping moan as Wummy left, her eyes rolling upward, her tongue loose as her gaped pussy slowly closed back up.

"Squee!" said Wummy, giving the increasingly sceptical gnome girl a cheerful look.

"J-just come down here and Wummy here can milk you Flo."

"...I don't think that's a good idea, I thought you were just going to do, uh, regular milking."

"I could, but think about it, Wummy loves girl's fluids, so who better to milk you!"

"I- I don't know..."

Wummy will be a good girl, won't you Wummy."

"Squee?"

"That means yes. Probably."

Hesitantly, Flora pulled her blanket off and floated down to the ground then alighted upon it, her massive throne of a belly holding her up in the air, flattening the soft grass, the sheer size of it pressing up her swollen breasts causing them to spray milk across the grass making long lines of spattered white along the green.

The large blob that was Wummy waved her tentacles above her joyfully and wobbled over to Flora, Flora for her part looked down at the slime dubiously, at least what she could see of the slime blob between her vast cleavage.

A tentacle tip touched down on her breasts and then gently played along the surface, surprisingly gently to Flora's shock. That tentacle was joined by another then another, then more until over two dozen of the things were exploring her shapes and curves, feeling all over her body, tips gliding over her, dancing across her skin, slipping beneath where her breasts rested against her enormous pregnancy, affectionately stroking her bright pink hair. Flora couldn't help but bite her lip at the sensation, it felt good, no it felt great, such overwhelmingly intense attention from one single being was an interesting sensation to say the least, the slime was practically worshipping her body.

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,016 Followers
12