X Centaurus Ch. 030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a groan and a flutter of her eyelids she managed to force herself free from the teenagers desperately clinging cunt.

"Q-quickly I need another! I need more! Get yourselves on me!" came Fey's frantic voice as her balls reached their limit.

The young bridesmaids eagerly complied and her length was soon sheathed in another nubile pussy.

This went on for some time, Fey blimping out each young woman, one after the other. The group were forced to leave the room pretty quickly as all the free space was taken up by groaning twitching women lying slumped atop their gravid with sperm bellies.

The party went from room to room to room, each time they came across more of the bridesmaids, friends and relatives, each time descending into an outrageously wild orgy, each time Fey filling them a little more, a little larger, making the young women so large that they pressed up against the ceiling, her balls raging all the harder as the shortstack Bae continued to pound her pussy and drive her balls into overdrive.

Fey was lost in a haze of desperate need, a need to relieve herself, but finding that no matter how much she fucked and rutted and ejaculated her balls were always screaming for more, not diminishing in size but growing larger still, the cute little shortstack gnoll fucking her horse pussy undoing everything she did.

She stumbled from door to door filling belly after belly with seed, the humid and hot rooms and halls becoming thick with a feminine hormonal scent that clung to the skin, the result of unimaginable pleasure and extreme insemination.

Fey pulled free from her latest cunt and stumbled back into the hall, the belly of her conquest entirely filling the doorway, her cunt rolling up, poking free near the top of the door streaming cum into the hall, the rest of her body not visible as she was mostly inside the room, her legs flopped across her belly.

She turned and found the hallway had no more doors. There were no more rooms to enter. She blinked in surprise.

No more bridesmaids? No, that couldn't be.

She turned and checked the next door down. It was filled with a belly bulging out into the hall, a pair of legs at the top and a stream of cum rolling from her gaped cunt.

"N-no more?" Whispered Fey.

She stumbled down the hall passing doorway after doorway each stuffed with belly and cunt each drooling a river of cum. As she made her way down the hall the streams joined together until the entire hallway was a river of horse cum inches thick.

She had trouble going down the stairs as the stairs themselves were a waterfall of cum. The next floor down was a thick miasma of female pleasure, the air heavy with the scent of hormones and satisfied pussy, a visible foggy haze. Fey passed by room after room. What rooms were not plugged shut with blimped young women were packed tight with multiple inside, their bellies squeezed together and filling almost all free space. A constant soft background moaning filled the air, the occasional twitched leg and sets of curling toes as their pussies pulsed with unfathomable aftershock.

Here too the hallway was awash with inches thick cum, the slurry leading from pussies down the hall and down the next set of stairs. Fey followed in shock, not quite believing what she had done. Another floor and the river of cum was nearly a foot deep, the smell of masculine cum here was overwhelming. Fey wondered if a girl could get pregnant just from smelling this place it was just that overwhelming.

She sloshed through the heavy cum, pausing to raise her hand and hesitantly touch at a gaped pussy poking through a door in passing. Who's was this? She didn't even know, in her rampaging desire she hadn't even asked their names. Now this teenager's pussy was a ruin, a cavernous thing yawning wide, large enough to fit a near dozen fists inside, her puckered trembling little cervix at the back leaking horse cum in fits and bursts, not strong enough to fully keep the lake inside back.

No male would ever be able to satisfy this teenager now. She had experienced something far far far beyond what any guy could offer her. She had been made a size queen of the most extreme sort. Fey had little doubt the teenager would seek out larger and larger dildos massive things the size of her leg, absurd quantities of rubber that she would stretch herself out upon, hungering to recreate in some part that divine feeling of Fey.

All of the girls here would.

She had changed them. Enlightened them. Open their minds to what a REAL fucking was. To be made small against her massiveness and then made fat and infinitely satisfied with her cum. Broodmothers, this inn was a stable of broodmothers, hers, all hers.

The tips of her fingers outlined the massive gape, her mark, the shape of her dick in female flesh, then lifted away.

She made her way down the final stair, this one practically a rapids of waterfalling horse cum. It was only her dexterity that prevented her from slipping. She emerged out into the main lobby. It was empty apart from the still groaning blimped brides, that and the two foot deep lake of cum that covered the floor.

Her balls twitched in memory of filling the brides and her need to fuck came roaring back. She turned around searching, she needed more! Another girl, anyone would do!

There was no one there.

Then she heard a groan.

She twisted her upper body and to her surprise found the cute short bridesmaid still inside of her cunt, Bae was it? The shortstack gnoll had apparently passed out at some point and had been slumped across her rear, her legs hooked around the massive size of her even larger balls. She had been in such an addled hyper focused state that she hadn't even realised the teenager was still inside of her.

Bae blinked sleep from her eyes and looked around sitting up and sliding back.

"Uhh."

"You need to get out of me, quickly now!"

"Wha-why?"

"So I can fuck your brains out! Look what you're doing to my balls!"

The teenager binked and then looked down at the testacles she was now seated on. The two menacing things growled and shifted, each colossal sphere nearly twenty inches across. Bea's buttocks were being actively massaged by the slightly bulging surface at the top as sperm roared up at her rear over and over, trying to get at her pussy.

"Oh... right..."

With a grimace she shifted and her still erect clit slipped free from Fey's puss with a groan from Fey, her horse puss gaining a slight gape before quickly closing up tight. With a grunt Bae lifted herself off and jumped down into the two foot deep lake below.

"Wow this stuff, it's so thick!"

Fey turned to find the teenager standing naked and looking down at the white sludge.

"Hey, uh, is- is it supposed to feel like it's... moving?"

Bea moved her legs awkwardly and then let out a gasp of surprise. Cum was ever so slowly rolling up her inner thigh, a fat splodge of white visibly crawling up her completely of its own volition, defying gravity, uncountable sperms all furiously trying to reach for her unfucked teenage pussy.

"H-holy fucking shit! j-just how fucking virile is this stuff?"

She tried to wipe it from between her legs but the stuff began rolling down her arms, stopping at nothing to reach her insides.

Fey grabbed hold of her outreached arm and lifted her into the air, her legs coming free from the lake of white with a gloop. The short teenager dangled in surprise.

"H-hey, it hasn't stopped! Get it away!"

Fey glanced down to see she was right. The upward rolling line of cum had nearly reached her muff and was going berserk in its drive to reach her insides.

She grimaced and reached out with her free hand, scooping the thick substance from between the teenager's legs and wiping it away.

"Why did you want it to stop?"

"Because it's not the real deal, it's just a really really really big tease! Just a feel of the real thing which is a thousand times better! And if that happened maybe you wouldn't want to do me for real because that sorta counts as sex already right? P-please you've got to do me for real, I don't want to be the only one left out! I read about you the most of anyone, I know it's all real now! That time you stole a pirate ship and became a pirate queen for a day, and that time you made the fifth most popular school girl in Bine fill a stable, and that time you ruined the Hammer Horn girls, and that time you fucked Lady Alexandria."

Fey's expression froze on her face and she stopped blinking. After a moment she managed to stiffly croak-whisper out, "I did what to Lady Alexandria?"

"You know, that time you seduced the great Lady dragoness of Bine and then made her fall madly in love with you."

Fey's eyebrow twitched.

"O-Okaaay, that didn't happen. S-some of the stories just aren't t-true," she managed to stiffly get out.

"They aren't? B-but does that mean you won't do me?"

Tears were forming in the teenager's eyes and Fey looked down at her with concern.

"Didn't you hear what I said Bea? My balls are going to literally explode if I don't fuck you ten times harder than any other girl in here.

Bea blinked and wiped her eyes.

"Uhh, what now?"

"H-hey. Take her here, I'll hold her."

Fey turned to see a trembling Neshi lifting her head from her body. She had her arms outreached and paws open.

Fey was already moving and carried the dangling teenager over to Neshi, the two girls hugged each other and the shortstack teenager was left lying over the arc of Neshi's cum belly.

Fey reared up hard and the tip of her cock slammed into the teenager's groin, literally lifting her into the air momentarily as she sat perched atop the tip in surprise like she had been caught on some kind of equine seat.

Then Neshi used her great strength and with a sloppy Schl-pop! Bea's pussy engulfed the tip.

The teenager screamed into Neshi's arms as she came and then came again and then Fey began thrusting up into her, deeper and deeper until the teenager's tented tummy was stabbing into Neshi's cumbelly. The centaur fully putting to use her incredible strength to piston in and out of the teenager every half second, feet and feet of dick plunging in and out of the teenager's completely unprepared cunt with every passing moment, her sixteen inch clitoris slapping down over and over against Neshi's belly like a drum, every single half second thrust resulting in an orgasm that was a hundred times stronger than anything the teenager had experienced before Fey, her pussy a constant squirting geyser of clear fluid, each deep thrust up resulting in an explosion of fluid that sprayed out in every direction.

The teenager's mind became strobing flashing lights and exploding fireworks as she opened her mouth as wide as it would go and screamed and screamed and screamed, howling like an animal, her legs thrashing at the air, toes splayed, muscles cramping as she strained past their limits, her whole body spasming out of control in sheer mind melting orgasmic cluster climax.

And then her eyes rolled up and she came even harder.

The sound of brutal relentless sex filled the air, overlaying that was the sound of Fey's terrifyingly large balls smacking against her thighs so hard she was sure she was going to bruise, the things looking ready to explode.As it was it didn't take long for Fey to cum, her balls were practically forcing her too, the pressure on them was just too insane.

With a roof shaking scream of her own, her girth thickened massively as a blinding amount of high pressure cum roared down her length. She came and the teenager near instantly vanished beneath her belly as a solid geyser of white exploded into her womb. Fey was pushed back across the cum covered ground as the teenager grew in pulsing blasts, her howling screeching screams becoming muffled beneath her own belly as her face was forced into it.

Already she was far bigger than any other gnoll girl and still growing. The dome of her belly rose higher and higher until it was touching the lobby ceiling far above then spreading outward, rolling over the lake of white.

Fey was lost in extreme relief, but she wasn't quite gone enough to miss the groaning sound of wood failing under extreme load.

---

Ellaria was striding back to the inn with an abashed Vivi and Lily in tow.

"I realise that you are in need of a sword Vivi but did you really think it was the right move to make where upon finding the local blacksmith was missing to take over his forge and make your own sword? And no Wummy's "help" is not helpful. I mean really now, you are fortunate that I came along when I did and the entire building didn't burn down. And Lily you should know better setting your golems to work on something so dangerous."

"I didn't know they would be so flammable!" wailed Lily cradling a partly burned teddy bear.

Ellaria pinched her brow and sighed.

"I swear it's like looking after a crowd of escaped insane asylum-

The four storey inn ahead of them suddenly let out an earth shuddering creak and then with a BOOM! It collapsed in on itself. A dozen moaning gnoll girls rolled free from the lumber, tumbling over and over on their spherical bellies, their legs kicking wildly at the air.

Ellaria froze up mid step, her face going pale.

"You, uh, maybe shouldn't have left Fey alone, just sayin'...."

"I do believe that may have been a mistake, yes..." said Ellaria distantly.

A scream of anger came from the side and Ellaria turned to see the fat innkeeper staring at the ruin of his inn with his hands on his head.

"My INNNNNNNNN!"

"Uhm, so are we sleeping in the forest or what? If so, totally not happy 'bout that." muttered Lily.

The innkeep heard Lily and swept around, jabbing an accusatory finger at Ellaria.

"You! You adventurers did this! This is all your fault!"

"I'm sure we can come to some amicable agreement, this doesn't have to turn out badly."

"No! I'm going to take every legal action, I'm going to get you ejected from the Adventures Guild! You don't know the people I know! I'm going to take out every bounty- I will call hell itself down upon youuuuu!"

Some internal struggle fought within Ellaria, two titans of finance wrestling, worlds breaking apart as their planetary bodies shook the heavens. Then, seemingly deciding it just wasn't worth the hassle these days, she loosed the drawstrings on her dimensional bag with a sigh.

"Go on then, how much is it to build a new one."