X Centaurus Ch. 034

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-Are you okay Zoey? Are You injured?"

"M-magic centaur!" Zoey managed to get out between panted breaths, "B-but I didn't think, I didn't imagine it w-would f-feel s-so- so!!!"

"So big?"

"So unbelievably fucking GOOOD! Holy shit this makes the best sex I've ever had feel like a tickle, er, no offence Penny!"

"Well with that monster in you it had better feel like more than a tickle... but it feels different?"

"Yes! I think I'm -, wait..."

The lemurkin suddenly shifted, her upper body curling down, curling around herself, folding, and showing incredible flexibility she brought her head up until she was face to face with her own clit.

Her love bean was being squeezed from its hood by the insane stretching, stretching that partially covered over her fingers which remained trapped inside. She tried to tug them free but to no avail, her pussy was clamped down tight.

Hesitantly she peaked her tongue from her lips and pressed it hard against her clit. Electricity shook her, she had never been this freaking sensitive before!

Lashing her tongue over her bean a few more times just to be sure, and quivering at each touch, she un-bent back, unfolding from the gymnastic position.

She found Penny standing nearby staring at her.

"What?"

"You just did that like it was nothing! Your back flex was always your weakest-! You couldn't do that before!"

Zoey blinked at her. She was right, she had just nibbled her own clitoris like it was nothing, barely a thought given to such a folded shape.

"You think I'll become even more flexible if we go further?"

Penny looked at the vascular horse dick inside of Zoey's over stretched pussy. She swallowed, the mixed scent of Fey and Zoey's juices creating an overriding smell of sex that tickled her nostrils causing them to flare.

"Y-you have to be more flexible to take more dick right? So m-maybe?"

The squirrel girl lifted a paw and the silks began to move, tightening their hold on Zoey's thighs, pressing into her flesh, then drawing back, pulling the lemurkin down onto the dick.

At first nothing happened, her pussy was clamped down too tight, but then with a rush as her pussy lost the battle, she was thrust on the dick, a full foot of Fey sliding into her, her tummy abruptly tenting outward, her skintight leotard stretching tight over the obscene shape, the shape of horse dick outlined in the lemurkin's belly, a sight that was impossible to look away from, a girl made into a stretched sleeve, and that was only the beginning.

Penny's eyes went very round as Zoey screamed and creamed, and her paw unconsciously dipped down, touching at her now soaked silks, her breath becoming heavy at the sight as the silks continued to draw Zoey further and further, relentlessly spearing her on Fey.

It looked to continue without stop, but then Fey's medial ring got in the way, the thick thing stopping all progress.

"That, that can't be all!" said Zoey, twisting to look around, the bulge in her belly blocking her view of how much dick there was to go.

"There's more," whispered Penny, "a lot more" She flicked her paw and a half dozen silks shot from between the book cases, the shadows, slipping through the air and latching onto the other silks wrapped around Zoey's thighs.

The haul redoubled, then doubled again and Zoey squeeeealed as she was forcibly squeeeezed over the top of the medial ring, her fingers nearly being crushed.

"HNNNYYAAAAA!"

SCHRLLLLLUURP-POP!

Her pussy slipped around and swallowed the ring, and then there was no more resistance and the silks were still pulling. She slammed all the way to the bottom, a foot or so of dick plunging into her unprepared pussy in a moment, her rear slamming home against the wrinkled base as her tented out tummy bulged out past her head, her breasts parted by the soft shape.

A ragged animalistic howl tore from her lips as her eyes rolled up into her head, limbs thrashing, her hand awash with spray and she squirted like a burst water pipe.

"AIIHH-HHHNNYAA-AHHHAAIIIEEEEEE!!!!"

Her voice rocked the library, the dead silence of the place filled with nothing but a girl screaming in frantic orgasm.

Penny squirmed, her silk strip panties pushed aside and her index digit pushed into herself. With a pop she managed to fit another digit inside, desperately trying to imagine what Zoey was feeling right now.

It took nearly a full minute for the thrashing lemurkin to calm, her breath catching wetly.

"I'm so full of dick right now Pennnyyy, I'm so sensitive and there's so much of me being stretched, I'm floating, I feel wild, my whole body is all tingleyness!"

Penny took a step closer, paw thrusting up into herself even as she did so.

"Are you more flexible?"

Zoey seemed not to have heard her at first but then she shifted and her legs came up, moving from dangling below up to the dick bulge protruding from her belly. In a moment she had both the soles of her feet and her hand caressing the tented out shape of her belly and leotard, her toes finding her belly button popped out by the extreme penetration and exploring the novel shape pushing out the whtie fabric.

Then she began rubbing her soles over her feet up and down the protrusion, her stretched belly pressed against the hard stallion length sleeved within.

She was a girl cock sleeve who could masturbate her master at the same time.

She was obscene, outrageous, a girl experiencing sexual heaven in utter depravity.

She knew it.

But, if she was honest, she wanted others to know it too. As she masturbated the dick bulge with her feet her imagination ran wild, seeing the crowds who watched her perform as a tumbler see this, no, bigger crowds, thousands, tens of thousands, a hundred thousand, all watching her debase herself on centaur dick.

And fucking love every moment of it.

She flicked her hand and the silks began to move once more. With a long filthy moan she was dragged back up the dick until she came to the medial ring. That wasn't going to stop her, the audience in her head demanded more. She commanded the silks to pull harder and with a sloppy wet sound she was dragged back over the top. Her fingers were forced free in the same motion, along with a long powerful squirt of her fluids that splashed over Penny's feet and up her shins.

Penny swallowed. Then, finding that she couldn't take it anymore, and that she couldn't fit anymore of her paw inside herself, she quick marched around to Fey's rear where she found a pair of enormous testicles, the things each far larger than a melon, the taut surface pulsing, uncountable sperm inside anticipating freedom.

Mindlessly she leapt on them, grabbing hold and curling her body around them entirely until her ankles, thighs, mons, stomach, chest, and face were pressed flat against the boiling surface. A happy squirrel having found the ultimate nut.

Of course, this meant her abdomen, or more specifically her womb, was pressed up against the surface,

The sperm went mad and Penny whimpered as the testicles she was wrapped around surged and roared, frantically thrusting into her even as they swelled larger, became more heated.

Fey cried out, a whinny accidentally slipping from her lips, and her hips began thrusting, humping into Zoey as she was being rocketed back down her cock after being brought to the tip, then slammed together brutally. Zoey screamed as her ass cheeks rippled with the impact, thighs jiggling, but neither given time to settle before the silks ripped her back up the shaft, her feet and hands scrabbling desperately at her belly bulge, trying to keep some semblance of calm for just a moment.

She was not given any calm and was sent plunging back down, fingernails and toenails making long marks over her stretched out white leotard as she howled in fire cracker orgasm, shredding any rationality.

She slammed to the hilt then was dragged back to the tip once more, then back again, and again, and again, faster and faster, all while Fey's hyper agitated balls roared and churned eager to fill the lemurkin to the brim, the squirrel wrapped tight around them squeaking and squealing as they pressed against her, insane amounts of insemination pressed up against her entire body.

The combination of so much stimulation didn't take long to peak and Fey let free a gasping scream, grabbing hold of the dangling silks, fingers tangling so hard with the fabric that they tore, her backs arching, body stiffening, cock flexing so hard it lifted the screaming girl speared on it up, pressing her into her barrel, and then, then she exploded into her.

Piping hot spunt roared up her shaft, a frantic stampede for pussy that ended in a long powerful spray of horse cum from her urethra that stretched out the leotard covered belly bulge still further, the fabric already straining beyond its limit and audibly creaking. The cum losing momentum of the ejaculation sloshed down, a pregnant shape rapidly appearing below her waist and the outline of Fey's massive dick.

The round shape expanded, cum pregnancy growing, the leotard reaching its maximum and then stopping. But her belly didn't stop filling, finding it couldn't force the leotard it spilt out to either side, two smooth bulging masses either side of the groaning white leotard.

"It's t-too MUUUCHHHHH!" wailed Zoey, her fingers clutching desperately at the spilling shape, her heels digging into the softness trying and failing to stop her growth, soft belly simply spilling around her toes and ankles.

The sound of creaking groaning fabric grew louder and louder as each powerful surging pump of cum was forced into her body, the white leotard straining to its limit and then beyond, with a snapping sound horizontal splits appearing across its front, gaping oval shapes that bulged outward with tummy, her flesh spilling between each gap, more and more, gap after gap until there was a ladder of flesh spilling from the white fabric, bare strings holding back her gravid expanse as more of her was forced through, overwhelming amounts of cum belly.

The leotard held up valiantly, but then all at once, it shredded apart in an ear shattering snap, white fabric flinging in every direction as her belly surged downward, compressed horse cum free to expand four foot, five foot, six foot across, her voice became a shrill shriek at the sensation, muffled when she buried her face in the dick bulge.

The lemurkin's belly billowed outward out of control, a great thing hanging from her waist, vast and round and growing with every massive spray into her thrashing spasming pussy.

She had already reached past the bottom of Fey's hooves and her expanse was pressing against the cool flagstones, flattening the bottom of the soft shape as she expanded, cum belly rolling outward, pushing aside silks.

Fey's eyes rolled up as the final surge ripped through her and the muffled screams of Zoey tripled in loudness as her belly grew out a full foot further in just a moment.

It was done.

She was finished.

Fey flopped over the now massive Lemurkin, her heart pounding like an earthquake drum, her chest rising and falling in huge gasping breaths, desperately trying to draw in air, even her balls were calmed, and Penny slipped free, falling to the ground and staggering back unbalanced, eyes staring at the mass of horse cum that was now Zoey.

The squirrel girl swallowed, agitated, body squirming, what would it feel like to be so stretched? To feel that unimaginably fucked? The hot itch in her core wanted to know, hell she wanted to know.

She gathered herself and stepped around the cum lake that was Zoey, unable to take her eyes off the vast smooth shape. Then, backing toward the desk that their rainbow cloaks had been tossed upon, she gestured and the silk woven throughout them dragged them onto the floor. She parked her rear on top of the desk. Then she leaned back and lifted her legs up, straightened and straight up in the air, spread in a V shape, enormous fluffy tail hanging down to the floor. She looked between her legs at the shaky centaur, only now managing to lift her upper body where she had been slumped atop Zoey's belly, arms shaking, palms sinking into the soft mass.

As Fey's head rose her eyes were greeted with the sight of the curvey squirrel girl, her silk panties pushed to one side, desperately spreading herself for Fey.

"P-please!" said Penny, her body quivering.

Fey glanced between herself and the needy girl.

"Uhm, I- uh, appreciate the enthusiasm, but I'm a little bit uhm stu-CK!"

The silks still wrapped around her body suddenly hauled back and with a SCHLURPSPHH and a wet gush she was ripped free from Zoey's pussy, her unsheathed length steaming in the air as it was freed. The silks lifted and then dropped her and Fey found herself landing on the flagstone, taking a few stumbled trotted steps forward as she regained her balance.

She blinked in surprise at the sudden repositioning, then at Penny, her thighs trembling, toes splayed, straightened legs spreading further.

She couldn't possibly leave her like this, the squirrel girl was quite clearly in need.

Her balls growled and began to return to life as that little dominating will at the back of her mind caused her to take a step forward, then another.

She came up by the squirrel girl, looming over her with her far larger centaur body, their eyes meeting, a glance that held electric fire, a raw desire, the desire to breed.

Fey's body moved on its own and reared up and slammed her front hooves down on the table, Penny yelping as she found her legs spread by Fey's horse barrel. She looked down eagerly expecting penetration, but of course Fey had wildly missed, instead, her length thrusting up the squirrel girl's body, slapping into her expansive silks wrapped breasts and knocking a nipple free from the strips of fabric.

Her length didn't stop there and rode over the top, shoving past so quickly that Penny was caught by surprise and the crown slammed into her nose causing her to gasp in surprise, mouth opening wide.

The touch caused a cup of precum to spray from Fey's urethra and Penny's mouth was suddenly awash with slightly sticky fluid, pouring over her lips.

She grabbed for the length trying to regain control of the situation but Fey only thrust roughly forward and she found her mouth forcibly opened and pressed up against the broad tip, eyes going wide as she shouted in alarm, tongue tickling the surface, which of course only caused Fey to whinny and thrust once more and then again, each time the squirrel girl's jaws were opened further against the flat, teeth biting down, but far too weak to do anything but slightly indent the hard flesh.

She slapped wildly at the vascular length, her lips smeared open against the bluntness, even bringing her legs in, kicking wildly.

Fey thrust harder and a powerful gush of precum sprayed into her pried open mouth, the clear fluid filling the space, then as Fey gushed again the squirrel girl's cheeks bulged outward, filling with the fluid, becoming two rapidly swelling spheres on either side of her muzzle, each grunted thrust was followed by another cup or more of gushing precum, her urethra twitching as the fluid practically hosed into the squirrel girl's mouth.

"N-need p-pussy" groaned Fey as a particularly large gush stretched the squirrel girl's cheeks comically far.

Penny at last managed to get a grip on the slippery dick slick with Zoey's pussy juices and managed to pull herself free. She fell back on the desk, bulging cheeks slapping down on either side of her head against the wood.

Fey gathering her senses managed to pull back and Penny found room to sit up, difficult with her cheeks so full, looking like she'd somehow managed to fit a pair of melons inside each.

She hesitantly touched at them, in complete shock, not quite comprehending what had just happened.

Then she opened her mouth to speak, which of course broke the damn. Precum roared from her mouth and waterfalled onto her breasts soaking her body, pushing down the silk straps that covered her chest and freeing her breasts. A good bucket or two of precum just dumped down her front, diamond hard nipples now freed were bathed in the stuff, so much fluid that it washed across the desk and sheeted down the sides to splash across the floor.

She coughed and sputtered as the last came free, her cheeks returning to normal.

"This- this magic r-really works on the whole body... g-gosh," she managed to get out.

She looked down to find the enormous horse dick being clumsily aligned with her exposed pussy. She swallowed nervously, a little more precum slipping down her throat.

She knew how large Fey was, she had just had her face on the tip, but imaging the entire length inside of herself? All of it?

Not sure what she was doing she touched the boiling surface with her ankles and directed it at herself, into her.

It came close, closer, the sight making her nipples become all the more stiff. That beast was going inside of her, a massive fucking stallion dick, hundreds of times larger in volume than anything she had ever taken before. She wasn't sure she could see guys dicks as real dicks after seeing this, they were more like a useless appendage, small, and unable to fulfil her needs.

A soft filthy moan slipped from her lips as the hot tip touched home against her muff and began to apply pressure, rising pressure, rapidly increasing.

Silks grabbed for her and dragged her down, her pussy distending, stretching out, eagerly trying to take the massive leg sized horse dick, and quickly it succeeded, the sheer amount of lubricant easing the entrance.

With a spatter of precum Fey suddenly slid inside of her, her folds stretched thin by the pillar of horse meat, then deeper, then deeper, the silks allowing Fey to use her full strength on the girl, she bucked roughly forward and feet of dick slid into the squirrel girl, her belly bulging upward in one rush, crashing into her breasts and sending them rolling before being pulled free in one long wet SLURRRK, a gush precum splattering over the flagstones as Penny high pressure squirted up Fey's barrel as she howled her lungs out and her eyes rolled up.

Fey shifted into long rhythmic strokes, thrusting into the squirrel girl as the silks moved her onto her length, the squirrel girl's legs became rigid and stiff, toes splayed as she spread herself wide, splitting her legs as far as possible. Frantically she grabbed hold of her legs and held on to dear life, her body presented to the centaur in the most exposed way possible, screaming to be used.

And Fey did use her, hard, harder, the wet slurking of her pistoning passing beyond merely wet and becoming a cacophony of sloppy queefing plastering fluid with every motion.

She was so into it that she didn't notice the sound of roaring water until it was too late

She turned her head finally becoming aware something was wrong but could only goggle in shock as a ceiling height tidal wave raced toward her from between the shelves.

-

Kayla wasn't one to get frustrated with the unfair things in life, but since becoming invisible it had been so much harder, so so much harder.

First her sister got a powerful Class, and was an honest to god genius with it, so much so that Magic Mog already valued her as a bandmate despite being just an apprentice.

And then she had been made invisible. At first, it hadn't been so bad, but then trying to speak to others without body language, without eye contact, without being seen, just a disembodied voice, a quiet one considering her diminutive size, she'd lost count of how many times she had spoken up trying to talk to the others and they just hadn't heard or noticed her.

It had started to drag on her mentally, she was supposed to be the stronger between herself and Lily, the more confident boisterous one, but when the others just didn't hear her even when she had something she really wanted to say, and she was so incredibly weak and useless, unable to even move under her own power. She had cried herself to sleep more than once.