X Centaurus Ch. 035

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end Lady Ariawyn was the only one to keep her appearance and bearing entirely graceful, her hips slamming down and grinding and twisting into the stool as she smoothly sipped from her entirely unspilt tea, expression calm and unconcerned.

The room was filled with breathy panting for a few minutes, the ladies basking in the aftermath, and then they began to rise. The wet sound of weighty flesh slipping from sloppy folds filled the air as one by one they slowly stood, carefully pulling up dresses and stepping free from their respective stools, the plap plap plap of spots of cum splatting to the marble floor below following their every step, hidden beneath their long dresses, leaving round coin sized discs of white in their wake.

As they stepped away the various cocks they had been riding were revealed, each set upon one of the stools, everything from lupine like, to human like, to minotaur like, to drake like, and more, an array of dicks, sometimes even a pair of portals on one stool, one dick set behind the other. Each of the stools were now stained with beads of pearly white, the dicks lying flaccid against the fabric.

Last to stand was Lady Ariawyn. It took her a moment, the bulge in her midriff was by far the largest of the tea party and she struggled to remove herself, half stuck on what she was impaled on.

After a moment of awkward struggle she managed to jerk free, lifting up suddenly with a obscenely loud lurid shlurrrrking queef as the vacuum was broken, the room echoing deafeningly with the sound.

She rose smoothly, the sound of a waterfall of viscous liquid splattering on the marble emanating from beneath her dress, a puddle quickly spreading from the hem.

"Ahem."

The butler stepped forward and grasped her dress, lifting it for her and allowing her to step forward away from the stool.

The stool that she had been sitting on was revealed with no less than four dicks arranged on top of it. A canine length with a swollen knot, a vascular human like length, what looked like a feline member, and finally a minotaur cock, all of them were no less than a foot long, each of them now partly soft and flopped over each other.

The tea party stared, clearly impressed.

"Practise ladies, and solely drinking this laced tea. The infamous Fey will simply be overwhelmed by me when I get my hands on her, she will beg to become my handmaiden and serve me forevermore."

---

"Mine! Get away from me you bunch of greedy bastards!"

The diminutive four foot five jack russell dogkin lifted the large pink horse dildo over her head in momentary victory having successfully fought off the other girls and recaptured it. Her red furred ears flopped against her auburn hair as she shook her head, locks bouncing against pale skin.

She hadn't regained it without injury, she had a painful looking red mark on her forehead from hitting a table, and her lip was bloodied. Still, she stood, fierce and proud, a warrior with her prize.

"Being the smallest and fastest so you stole it first doesn't mean you get to keep it Rebecca!" said a human girl. She was leaning against one of the long work benches, breathing hard as she wiped sweat from her face.

"Well, why not? It's not like you have a better claim on it!"

"You're right, she doesn't. But nor do you."

Rebecca blinked and turned to see a very pregnant Vivi scowling at her, a cloud of tentacles swaying menacingly around her. So many tentacles dangled from between her thighs and coiled over the ground in fact that the flooring couldn't be seen around her feet.

"And who are you to say that?" scowled the dogkin.

"The bloody creator of it, that's what! I've had more than enough of this. Wummy. Sick 'em."

The tentacles suddenly surged forward and the dogkin yelped as she was hauled into the air upside down, dangling from her ankle. The Fey dildo was forcibly ripped from her clutching hands.

"Hey! Give it back!"

"No. And stop pressing your luck, that goes for all of you, or I won't cast a single other one."

"Wait, what do you mean? What's being cast?" said one of the girls, a lithe yellow scaled lizard girl with a frilled neck.

"Weren't you utterly obsessed morons listening?" said Octavia with a sigh, "She wants to mass produce rubber dicks that look like Fey's dick for you to all use."

The Fey Hunting Club took a moment to silently digest these words.

"Like, a sample of the real deal?"

Vivi shrugged. "Sure, why not. It's something more real that a girl can get her hands on if she's into the stories or drawings you know?"

The dogkin smacked at one of Wummy's tentacles which was exploring between her thighs. It backed away looking offended.

"I don't believe you, what if this is the only one ever?"

"You know I could literally just show you, like right now, it's not hard."

The dogkin crossed her arms, which was a little awkward while hanging upside down.

Vivi rolled her eyes. "Fine. Wummy?"

Tentacles poured from her body and quickly set to work, righting workbenches and slithering around the room gathering up all they needed. Soon the white casting cube was being filled from another magically heated bucket of goo, this one a blue colour, and then once filled the cooling charm was applied. Vivi rapped on the top of the cube with her knuckles and the cube fell into two parts, revealing the new transparent blue length inside.

With a cocky expression she pulled it from the mould and held it up in the air, one eyebrow raised, a confident smirk on her lips.

"You see-

"THERE'S ANOTHER ONE! GET HER!"

The crowd of girls surged forward, hands and paws and claws grabbing for the held up dildos as girls crashed into Vivi's pregnant belly and desperately fought Wummy's tentacles.

After a moment of struggle, where a lupine grabbed hold of one end of the dildo and Vivi had a short lived tug of war for possession, Vivi lost her temper, doubly so when the dildo was ripped from her paws and the lupine tried to scarper with it.

"ENOUGH!" she snarled, and Wummy's tentacles responded, exploding outward in all directions and grabbing hold of the girls, lifting them up into the air, tentacles wrapping around waists and limbs, incredibly strong and completely unstoppable.

"The lot of you are clearly obsessed-"

"I'm the most obsessed so give them to me!"

Vivi carefully ignored that cry. "-And seem like you have been reading a tad too much newsletter without proper relief."

"Yeah? And what are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing. I don't care if you've been jilling your brains out over Fey, that's not my problem. But I do want to start a business selling my new product, and, I, hmm, I need some test subjects."

Octavia raised a hand from where she was suspended in the air.

"Does this have to include me?"

"You don't want to be the first ever in the world to try the brand new world first Fey dildo?"

"Sorry, I misspoke, I meant to say: Why doesn't this include me more?"

Vivi nodded.

"Well, first things first you lot: Sit and watch me work. Quietly mind, I don't want to hear a peep or word of complaint."

The club muttered darkly but didn't resist as Wummy placed them on the counters and workbenches, one next to the other until there were eighteen girls sitting on three separate long counter tops, their legs dangling down over the edges.

Vivi narrowed her eyes at them, watching to see they weren't about to jump down and start running around like headless chickens. Eventually convinced they weren't she turned, looking to start work.

She was met however by a grey haired dwarf, his arms crossed over his chest, a particularly grumpy look on his face.

"Lass, just what in the hell is it ya think you're doin? You're little gang here 'as destroyed my workshop, utter destruction! You know how much all this is gonna cost?...... And why do you have a slime monster about yer' body? I 'avent seen anything quite like it afore!"

A tentacle tip gave the dwarf a friendly wave. He glared at it.

"I know you're an artificer so you would have accidentally blown half this stuff up yourself at some point anyway, I know what artificers are like buddy. I was in an adventuring band with one for a while, he thought explosive potions were going to revolutionise adventuring. It took nearly a year for me to grow all my fur back from the three jobs I went on with him."

"Weaponized explosive potions? Madness. Far too unstable, just the slightest knock or vibration would... but maybe with a unicorn marrow particle stabiliser... perhaps blended with an acid balance refined from a-"

"From a desert aracha, yeah, he wouldn't shut up about it."

"Aye? And it worked? I'd like to meet this fella, to try such a thing, very bold."

"It didn't work, and it worked the leastest on the third job when he exploded himself into a fine red mist that covered half the forest."

"Ah, may he rest in peace, an artificer's curiosity is often their demise, it is the only way to go really."

"Cool," said Vivi, starting to turn away, considering their talk at an end and wanting to get to work.

The dwarf crossed his arms harder and blew air out his nose. "No, not 'cool' lass, this is still my shop and I'd like to know what the hells you're gonna do about all this damage, doesn't matter if I was gonna blow up some 'er it myself, it's still mine to blow up."

Vivi turned to look at Ellaria, then glanced down at the dimensional bag at her side meaningfully.

"You brought them in here Vi, and after you burned down that blacksmith you aren't exactly in my good books, plus do you have any idea how much it cost to rebuild that inn? In the end we do need an awful lot of money to pay for this damnable arch-soulomancer," murmured Ellaria.

The vulpine let out a long pained groan, "Fiiiiiine." Then she sighed and reluctantly turned back to the dwarf. "How would you want to become a partner in my new business endeavour, get in on the ground floor before this blows up, and it will totally blow up, and not in an explosive potion kind of way."

"....I'm listening."

"I want to... well, just watch me and you'll see, you'll understand."

This time she turned toward the workbench without interruption. As they had been speaking Wummy's tentacles had been working and had gathered everything she needed, rows and rows of buckets and vats, huge blocks of wood and hundreds of carving tools.

Vivi picked up a pair of tools and twirled them in paw.

"Ready Wummy? On three, two, one!"

The tentacles immediately surged forward, a block of wood was lunged for and slammed into position in front of Vivi. Alongside it twenty four tentacles grabbed hold of twenty four carving implements and together with Vivi exploded into action, the wooden block shredding in moments, a hail of wooden chunks flying in all directions causing the audience to lift their arms protectively.

As that was happening tentacles were working with the vats, dipping the original wooden carving into one after the other then pulling the levers on the side, steam billowing into the air as the sides fell away revealing white cubes in two parts within. The cubes were then moved over to the side where they joined the original white cube which a bucket of steaming purple goo was being poured into. They too had buckets of various coloured goo poured into them and then the freezing charm was slapped atop each, one cube after the other. They were then pulled apart and a new fresh glossy dildo pulled free and stacked to one side.

Vivi finished with her carving as this was happening. The original carving she had made had been a little over a foot long, this one was smaller, about seven inches, a micro Fey penis, small enough that she had been able to carve two lengths from the same block of wood, the second length was the largest of the now three carvings, a foot and a half long, eighteen inches.

The two new wooden dildos were snatched up and added to the frantic assembly line, each being dunked into vats, steam exploding everywhere as cast after cast was made of them, then those casts being added to the moulding queue.

Vivi didn't even look up, more blocks of wood being shoved into paws reach, her motions fluidly moving from the first block onto the next and the stream of wood chips continued unabated. The block of wood rapidly disintegrated down into a form hidden inside that only she knew.

Soon another carving was added, then another, and another, and another. Some of the girls were picked up and shoved aside, making room for more work space, more assembly line.

The Dwarf and the Fey Hunting Club watched with round eyes, mouths hanging open slightly at the furious pace of work, already so many dildos stacked up that they were spilling off the sides of the workbenches and onto the floor.

And then many many carvings later... it was done. Vivi slammed down her tools onto the workbench and let out an exhausted breath.

"Phew." She looked to her side. A mound of dildos. She looked to her other side. Another mound of dildos, she looked past that, a huge stack of white casting cubes that covered a work bench's surface stacked a half dozen high, many more of them scattered across the tables.

"Uh, maybe I got a little bit carried away..."

"A little carried away?! You've used my entire bloody supply of rubber making materials- making bloody horse sausages!!"

"Yeah, pretty cool huh?" said Vivi, giving him a foxish grin.

"That's it! I'm calling the city guard, I've 'ad just about enuf of this!"

"Why? You're looking at treasure, treasure that you get a cut of."

"This isn't treasure, this is obscenity! Perversion!"

Vivi rolled her eyes and turned to the Fey Hunting Club.

"Who here would buy a dildo of Fey's dick?"

"Me!"

"MEMEMEMEMEME!"

"How much for every single one?"

"What's your policy on scalping? These are limited edition correct?"

"I'll take one, but uh, which one? There's so many."

"I'll take ten! Here take my money! Take it!"

Vivi gestured at eager faces, ignoring the yellow scaled lizard girl trying to force coins into her paws.

"Just, ah, ignore the shop damage, or whatever, and you can handle the continued production while getting a cut, easy deal right?"

"For just these few customers it is not enough to cover all of the damage."

"Well yeah, that's why it's going to be way more than this lot, way more. Speaking of which, time to do some assessment, there's only one way to figure out what the most in demand model will be, and that's with product testing."

The dwarf eyed the girls, then eyed Vivi, and then the piles of dildos, some newer shrewder calculation happening behind his eyes.

"I... suppose I can see some potential profitability, and I must admit my curiosity has been tickled... Perhaps I could make some improvements to my rubber solution. Hmm."

As he stroked his beard in thought Wummy's tentacles were advancing on the girls sitting along the counter tops, tentacles lunging forward and eliciting yelps, grabbing hold of skirts and yanking them around ankles after tugging off shoes and socks, or finding the bottoms of shorts and slipping up inside, flexing and tearing the cloth apart. Then came panties, which were nothing under the unstoppable tentacles, ripped aside in a moment, shredded panties fluttering through the air and leaving naked exposed hips behind, girl after girl had their bottom half left entirely bare.

As that was happening tentacles were grabbing up dildos, picking through them until they had a few of every variety. There were a lot of varieties. The tentacles shifted, their ends bulging outward and then engulfing the base of each dildo until each tentacle was tipped with a horse dick. Then they turned their attention to the girls.

Vivi scratched her nose thoughtfully and peered at the yellow scaled lizard girl in front of her. A green dildo was held in front of her snatch, her legs stretched out to either side, tentacles wrapped around her ankles, her back flat on top the counter. She gulped noisily, looking down her flat chest at the length aimed at her cunny.

"So this model has nodules on it, yeah Fey doesn't have that for real, but it's not like it's ever going to be as intense as doing it for real with Fey would be, so why not?"

"N-nodules?" squeaked the lizard girl peering down at the length which indeed had rows of small bumps up its seven inch length.

"Yup, for extra pleasure!"

The tentacle abruptly thrust forward and the lithe lizard girl wailed as she was stretched around the dildo, her labia slopping around each nub one after the other, then wailed again and again as the dildo was roughly dragged free and piledriver plunged back in.

Vivi nodded and scribbled a note on a clipboard Wummy had produced.

"Good, good, excellent reaction."

She turned to the next girl, a purple furred, probably dyed, minotaur who had a particularly large dildo pistoning in and out of her pussy, the length large enough that a very slight bulge was appearing in her midriff with each thrust, her hands clawing desperately at the shape, fingers being pushed at each time it hilted. The dildo had two medial rings instead of the usual one.

"And how would you rate this?"

"F-FIve out of Fiiiive stars, hnngffff!"

She turned to the next

"Okay, and you, what you would you rate yours?"

"A-ALSO FIVE!" the human girl had to shout to be heard as the chorus of howls around them was getting louder and louder as every one of the girls was being plunge fucked by horse cock tipped tentacles, rows of wet pussies being ruthlessly slammed with relentless pounding strokes and rutted by endless dildos of different sizes and modifications, legs splayed wide as hips shook and thrust, dildos glossy with their exuberant lubrication. The air was quickly becoming thick with the scent of sex.

Vivi set her lips in a line.

"Do any of you have less than five out of five stars to give?"

A wall of voices replied with a very definitive no and suggestions of tens out of fives, as well as various scattered wails of "FEYYY!"

"This isn't going to be a very productive product testing if you all give everything full marks you know."

The tentacle holding her clipboard waved for attention then pointed at one girl then another.

"Ah, a comparative test, that would be perfect. Go on then."

The tentacles suddenly all ripped free from their assigned pussies in the same motion, sprinkles of fluid flinging into the air, and moved to the next girl along, a switch up for each of them. A chorus of wails rose and then broke as they were each freshly penetrated by a new dildo.

Vivi turned back to the Yellow scaled lizard girl. "Better or worse?"

"B-better! Oh my gods why does this one have a clit rubbing thingggggyyy!!!"

A long ridged 'arm' protruding from the base of the length rubbed past her clit. Each time the tentacle drove the length inside the laddered texture rubbing past her stiff nub also. It wasn't long before she screamed and a spray of clear fluid exploded around the length, spattering clear fluid over Vivi's white fur and onto Wummy's tentacles which happily absorbed the fluid and then cleaned the rest of Vivi.

The vulpine scribbled something on the clipboard and moved onto the next subject.

She moved from girl to girl, making notes, then having the dildos shift girl again, slowly building up a picture of which was most popular, and which size was most comfortable for what body type. Without Fey's strange elasticity magic the constraints were far more limiting despite how enthusiastic the cries for increased size were.

They were so into it that it took a few moments for them to notice that water was roaring through the destroyed shop front door, a wash that spilled around the workbenches as a river of water passed by outside.