X-Change Weight Loss Clinic

Story Info
An overweight man discovers a new weight loss cure online.
3.8k words
4.59
23.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost 30 years old and since graduating college my athletic football frame had slowly been shifting down from my chest and arms and into my gut. I once was a beefy 280 and now was a lumpy 300 pounds.

Even with all of the diets and exercise, I still couldn't lose the weight, but honestly, I could only do so much while working long hours as a car salesman. Without the time and motivation provided to me while playing college football, I just couldn't maintain my physique.

Then I heard about the new X-Change Weight Loss Clinic on Facebook. You know how it is. If you Google hotels, you suddenly start seeing vacation packages. The same is true for weight loss and dieting. My preliminary look at their web page was satisfactory; four out of five stars. The negative comments were sort of vague. They mentioned unintentional side effects, but were short on specifics. Most of the reviews were positive citing the successful weight loss, increased energy, a new outlook on life and even one reviewer mentioned improved sex life. I thought that was an odd side effect for certain, but then again, I wasn't having any luck with the women as a 300 pound blob, so it made sense.

I booked my appointment and appeared on time. The office wasn't fancy. It connected to a string of buildings in a commercial park and had simple signage. The inside was plainly decorated as well. But the waiting room gave me hope. There were three very gorgeous women sitting in their chairs reading magazines. It was hard to imagine that any of these women could have ever been overweight. I really wanted to ask them about how much weight they had lost, but you know the old saying; never ask a woman about her age or weight.

Dr. Impress called me into his office eventually and sat me down. A nurse soon entered and began prepping my arm for a blood draw. "We perform lab analysis to determine how much dosage you will need to achieve your weight loss goals. Are you able to take a 30 day sabbatical from your job?," he asked while the nurse drew my blood.

Of course, I couldn't do that immediately, but I would be able to do that in about two weeks. He said that would be perfect as it took that long to get the labs back and prescription prepared. "Staying at home is preferable to most people. It avoids a lot of stress working around and being near people who might distract you from you goals. There's no down time, but it just makes things easier for most men if they can focus on themselves." He then talked to me about pricing.

I was only mildly surprised at the expense. The cost was a little more than other plans I had tried, but was still less than a gastric by-pass procedure. We talked about financing options for a little bit and I said I could use my HSA funds if I adjusted my withholding.

Two weeks later I returned and met with the doctor again. In his office he provided two tablets; one was a beige pill he described as a sedative and the other was the diet aid. "Take them both tonight before bed and don't set your alarm. Sleep in and let the medication take hold. Call me in the afternoon." I was surprised that I was only getting one diet pill. How was this going to be effective? Still, I stayed up late watching TV and took the medication before going to bed.

The next day, I woke up very late and felt really groggy. The sleep aid was a lot stronger than I thought and it was nearly eleven o'clock. I rolled out of bed and with only one eye opened, stumbled into the bathroom. Standing at the toilet is where I made the discovery that woke me up in a hurry. I didn't have a penis! I opened my eyes fully and looked down. I couldn't see my penis, not only because it wasn't there, but because of the two breasts that obscured my view. What had happened?

I sat down and peed, then stood up to look at myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The overweight man I was had disappeared and now stood an attractive and shapely woman looking back at me. I blinked a few more times and tried to keep from panicking. "There's got to be a mistake." I said as I went to my closet and tried to find anything that would fit me. There was nothing even remotely close that would fit around my waist, so I put on an old sweat shirt and a bathrobe, cinching it up as tight as I could then grabbed my keys and wallet and went to the garage to open the door to drive out.

That's when I saw the large box in my driveway. I looked around to be sure I wasn't being watched, then went over to inspect it. The package was from Macy's with a "care of" the X-Change Weight Loss Clinic. Had I been myself, I could have easily picked up the box and brought it inside, but in my current form, the best I could do was to push it along the ground into the garage. Once inside, I shut the door and began to open it.

Inside the box was an assortment of women's clothes and shoes and underwear. The packing slip also had these instructions.

"This two week supply of clothing should fit you based on the lab results we received. If any item is incorrectly sized, use the prepaid packing label to return the items and order form to receive a similar item in the size you specify."

This explained things a little. Apparently, this was intentional, but why? I gathered up about half of the clothes in my arms and carried them into the house and laid them out on my bed, then picked up the phone to call the clinic.

The familiar voice of the receptionist answered the line. I began speaking, still reeling from the sound of my own voice. "I'd like to speak to Dr. Impress, please. I just received a package at my house and I have some questions."

"The doctor is seeing a patient at the moment. Do you need another appointment or do the clothes not fit you?" the polite voice responded.

"I guess I am confused why I need them. Or actually, why I am a woman. I mean, don't get me wrong, I look and feel great and have lost all of my weight, but this isn't what I had in mind."

There was a pause. "What did you say your name was?"

I gave her my information and I could hear her typing on the computer, then a sudden gasp. "I don't have your statement of understanding. Didn't you receive a briefing from psychological and legal?"

"I guess not. I don't recall doing that."

"Hold please." There was another long gap and then she returned. "Can you come into our office tomorrow at eight o'clock?"

As I already had taken time off of work, it presented no problems and I agreed to the appointment. I went back out to retrieve the rest of the clothes and then spent the rest of the day hanging them up and placing them in drawers and trying on various things. But the end of the day, I was feeling pretty good about the way I looked and felt and stopped worrying about how I would become a man again. I was sure the clinic would be able to give me all the answers I needed and turn me back again into my manly self.

The next day, I got dressed and drove over to the clinic again. Once inside, I checked in and sat down next to a very attractive woman who was reading a magazine. It felt funny to me to be this close to her as if nothing were unusual at all. I decided to try a little conversation to see if I could pull this act as a woman off on a real female. It's nothing I would have tried as my former male self. She would have been out of my league for sure.

"It's nice weather we are having, isn't it?" I said, still a little surprised at the sound of my own voice.

She looked up and nodded, then smiled. "It really is. I am so glad winter is finally over."

I made a few jokes about the age of waiting room magazines and she politely smiled and chuckled and then I thought I should stop while I was ahead. It seemed I had passed my own test.

She got called in and then I was shortly thereafter. I was escorted by a nurse to get my height and weight checked.

"You are down 150 pounds." The nurse said with a smile. "Congratulations, that's nearly goal weight. With a little exercise and a healthy diet, you can have that in just a few weeks." She continued cheerfully as she led me into the room and instructed me to sit up on the examination table and closed the door.

There was no denying that. But I thought it was weird that she didn't express any surprise at me being a woman now. I pondered this while I waited for Dr. Impress to appear. I didn't have to wait very long.

He appeared quickly, with a file in one hand and closing a door with another, then approached me with an extended handshake. "So how are we feeling today, um...Randy?" He said my name as if puzzled. "That's funny. Kind of an older name, but you could still call yourself that, couldn't you?" He said smiling.

Before I could answer, he continued. "So, I can't explain how you missed part of your orientation, but it looks like you did. I guess that explains your confusion."

"I don't know about orientation. I just know that I came in here male and then after going to sleep as prescribed, I woke up female." I offered all that I knew.

"Yes, well that's part of the procedure. We alter your gender temporarily to rest your body's metabolism. But this should have been explained in the orientation meeting and again when you signed the legal forms that explained this. He then offered me a small packet of paperwork to sign.

"This is an experimental clinic but is highly effective. You need to acknowledge that...here and here." The doctor pointed to places on the form to sign and I did.

"And these are temporary identification papers in case you need to explain to anyone who you really are." Again, I signed them and he opened a drawer and took out a notary stamping tool and sealed and signed them in front of me before handing them back. "That takes care of that. I suppose you have other questions?"

"So I stay this way for thirty days and then what?" I questioned.

"Then the drugs wear off, you transform back into your regular body and we expect at a lot healthier weight. It's sort of like a reset for your metabolism." Doctor Impress explained.

"Sounds easy enough. So, what do I do in the meantime?" I don't know why I asked this really. The realization of what I was in for was just starting to hit me.

The doctor was easy enough to talk to and didn't seem in a rush. "Anything you want to do; take a vacation, explore the world as a woman and gain a new perspective on life, or just stay at home and explore your body. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity that many patients seem to enjoy."

His comments made me giggle as I thought about this. "I don't know about all that. It would seem weird to me."

"Oh you shouldn't be shy about it. Everyone does it. If want some advice and demonstration, I don't mind helping you out. It's the least I can do given what has happened to you."

It was hard to believe what he was proposing. Did I understand what he was saying to me correctly? The doctor seemed to recognize my hesitation and confusion and stepped towards the table. At the end of the table, were two handles that he tugged on and extended. "These are gynecological stirrups, if you aren't familiar with them. Place your ankles into them and lay back."

I did as I was told and then he took the hem of my skirt and pulled it back over my waist.

"Remove your panties please while I get ready."

I did so slowly after watching him turn to the office sink and begin washing his hands. He then put on gloves and began to apply a little bit of lubricant to his fingers.

He gave me a reassuring smile. "Try to relax. I know it is sort of uneasy the first time but after a bit of practice, I am sure you will find yourself able to achieve a blissful orgasm again and again. It's one of the advantages of being a woman."

I watch as he put both hands between my legs. Even though I was a grown man and had been with women before, he explained to me what he was doing as if I didn't. I suppose it made this more medical than erotic and therefore less uncomfortable.

"I am pulling back the outer labia so that it is easier to reach the clitoris. It's similar to masturbation for a man, but it is a much smaller fleshy knob to work with. However, it is a highly concentrated cluster of nerves that are contained here so it should feel more pleasurable than what you are accustomed to." His warmly coated fingers pressed against the top of my opening and began to circulate.

At first, the experience was anything but thrilling. I felt a little embarrassed and not comfortable at all. He must have known this and continued to speak, giving me some advice.

"Just relax and try to enjoy it. If it helps, and it often does, you can squeeze your breasts or stimulate your nipples. That will speed things along."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I'd had actually been thinking about this for awhile. I pulled my shirt up and slid a hand underneath my bra cup and began pinching my nipple slightly. The two actions caused my legs to flex a little and the doctor seemed happy about that.

"It's good right?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually it is. I think...I think I am getting wet."

"Good possibility, although it might just be the gel." He slide a finger downward and I felt him insert himself into me a little. It felt good too.

"Ooooh, yeah...that is good. Ummm, oh wow, you weren't kidding about this being better." My hands were clenching and releasing and I really wanted to touch myself.

Dr. Impress said. "Just do what comes naturally; talk dirty to yourself, close your eyes and imagine you are with someone, whatever helps."

I quickly clamped my hand over my breast and squeezed hard and firmly. My lips parted and I exhaled in relief as our hands explored and teased my body together. "Oh yes doctor.....ohhhhh." My voice was getting higher even as my tone was getting softer.

The doctor stooped a little bit, I suppose to ease the tension in his arm, but as he did, I could feel the growing lump in his trousers against my arm. It was electrifying to know that this new body of mine was capable of causing his condition. I knew what he must have been thinking. And I understood what he wanted, because if this were any other day, I would have wanted the same thing.

I rolled my wrist over and pulled my arm back slightly and grasped at the hidden package behind his zipper. He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." I said sheepishly.

"It's a perfectly natural reaction in your current state," he said with a reassuring smile.

"Then I suppose what comes next is also...perfectly natural?" I said in a teasing voice that even surprised me. But that didn't surprise me as much as what I did next. Instinctively, I began unzipping his pants and reaching in to get a closer feel.

The doctor stood up and withdrew his hand from between my legs and I thought I had gone over the line. But he merely assisted me by pulling down the waistband of his underwear and retrieving his cock for me. I sat up and scooted down the slight incline of the examination table, getting my face closer to his manhood and opened my mouth to allow the semi rigid shaft to touch my lips. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but something inside me wanted to return the favor for what he had been doing to me.

I heard him sigh in relief as I begin moving my head back and forth into his crotch. Soon his hand was upon the crown of my head, not forcing me, but almost as if he were petting me for a job well done. I moved my own hand back between my legs and renewed the pleasurable experience that brought me to this point. I should have been appalled, but in my present state, everything seemed and felt...normal. I wasn't ashamed or uncomfortable with the thought of what I was doing at all. In fact, I wanted more.

"Doctor?" I paused as I licked the moisture from my lips. "Would it bother you if I said I wanted you...inside me?"

The doctor took a step back and I really thought he was going to lecture me on proper patient-doctor relationships. But he stepped to the door, depressed the lock on the knob and then began to remove his white overcoat. I started removing my own clothes and by the time I had them off, he was only wearing his shirt and tie.

He came back to the examination table and lowered the back rest so that I was laying prone. He carefully lifted one knee between my legs and soon was hoisted up over me. He looked over my body and then into my face. "Are you ready?," he asked smiling.

I nodded quickly and looked downward at his erection. A part of me should have been repulsed by all this, but the doctor's words kept me reassured. It was all natural. Besides, I couldn't help the way I was feeling. This new body definitely had its own desires that overpowered whatever male reservations my brain was having.

He entered my slowly and gauged my reaction before advancing any further inside of me. It was sharp and strenuous at first, but that sensation was short lived and soon my body was filling with pleasures I had never had before.

The table creaked beneath us as he began thrusting. I steadied myself using the stirrups for my feet and gripping the back of his shirt with my hands. "Yes, doctor, oh yes!" I gasped as he continued to fuck me and began sucking on my nipples. I stared down into my cleavage and watched his mouth open and close around them over and over again.

And then it happened. I experienced a warm tightening in my lower region, and it began to intensify. It shocked me at first but then I realized what was happening. I was about to cum. My breath became shorter and even raspier and I closed my eyes welcoming the coming bliss.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as my body spasmed beneath him. Dr. Impress paused fucking me for the moment and spoke softly.

"See what I mean? It's very enjoyable isn't it? Just an additional perk to the weight loss program."

My eyes opened and looked up at him. I could feel my face flushing with a little embarrassment.

He smiled reassuringly. "It's all perfectly natural. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"It's not that that makes me embarrassed. It's what I want to do next that is." I said as I stroked his back with my nails.

He looked puzzled, "And what is that?"

"I want you to cum inside me." I said shyly.

It didn't faze him. He was so easy and professional about everything. "I can do that. I had a vasectomy years ago, but just so you know, you aren't fertile now. But do be careful as you get closer to the end of the thirty day period. Some breakthrough cases have developed. That's why we always take a break in treatment whether you need to continue or not."

He pulled out of me. "If you don't mind, maybe I can do this from behind?" He got onto his feet and helped me up.

"Of course." I said as I rose up from the butcher paper. I could see moisture absorbed into it from my back and where my butt had been.

He turned me around and I bent forward, putting my arms and elbows down on the table again.

Without any wasted time, he was inside me again. This time it was our bodies slapping together that made noise in the room. He was going so fast and hard, I started cumming again only this time, he came with me. My vaginal walls clasped and released his cock in rhythm with his own orgasm and I could feel my body milking the infertile seed into my womanly recess.

I looked over my shoulder at him and now his face was flushed too. He pulled out slowly, cupping his hand under his cock to prevent any spillage on the floor. He pivoted around and began washing his hands first, then his penis with a wet paper towel, followed by a dry one. He then offered me a gauze pad to clean myself up with too. I wiped between my legs. My pussy was still very sensitive to the touch. I looked at the creamy mass accumulated on the pad and smiled. I had really done it.

The doctor was already dressed and began speaking to me almost as if nothing sexual had happened between us. "Any other questions or concerns, Randy?"

12