X-Files - The Petries

Story Info
Scully finds Mulder sniffing her panties and she likes it.
6k words
4.88
3.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

X-Files: The Petries

By Imorol

NOTE: This story was inspired by The X-Files episode S06E15 Arcadia.

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

After several disappearances in the planned community of The Falls of Arcadia, San Diego County, California, the FBI sent Special Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully undercover to investigate. Posing as the married couple of Rob and Laura Petrie, they moved into the home of the recently disappeared Kline family.

Having moved into the home and meeting their new neighbours, the FBI agents began searching the premises. Mulder discovered a substance he believed to be blood and Scully had taken the sample for analysis. Mulder had also theorised that noncompliance with the CC&Rs of the planned community were somehow involved in the disappearances. Many of the neighbours had spoken of the rules and that breaking them was ill advised.

Early in the morning, Mulder walked out onto the front lawn. In his hand he held a tacky plastic flamingo. Let's see if this breach of the rules draws a reaction, he thought, planting the garden ornament into the grass. 'Bring it on,' he said to himself, glancing around.

Walking into the kitchen, he opened the refrigerator and retrieved a carton of orange juice. Walking to the front door, he peered through the glass. What the hell? he thought, seeing the flamingo was gone. Walking outside, he saw no one around.

Ok, we'll see about that. Looking at the mailbox he decided a less easily remedied eyesore would be in order. Shaking the stand, he checked its sturdiness. A few kicks soon had it standing out of kilter. For good measure, he opened the empty mailbox, raised the flag and poured some of his juice over it.

Returning to the house, Mulder pulled up a chair behind the front door and began a surveillance of the front yard and the damaged mailbox. He was determined that when someone came to investigate it he'd catch them. I'll get you, he thought, swigging his OJ.

He remained in his place for several hours, but saw nothing. Eventually, the fruit juice he'd been drinking left him needing to pee.

Hmm, I could pee in the carton, he thought, making a half-hearted attempt to open it further. Mulder didn't want to leave his position, especially with how quickly the flamingo had been taken, but his need for the toilet was too great.

With a quick trip to the bathroom, he returned to the front door. Peering outside, the mailbox had been set straight, cleaned of the OJ residue and closed. The mail flag remained upright. Going outside, he quickly inspected the post. As if it was never damaged. Pulling open the hatch, a message had been deposited. Unfolding the piece of paper the FBI agent read it: "Be like the others... before it gets dark"

Frustrated, Mulder returned to the house. At a loss of what to do, he walked through the home. Going from room to room, he idly looked around, knowing that he and Scully had both competently inspected them all when they moved in. His wandering took him upstairs and to the bathroom. Spotting the lotions and potions that Scully had brought along with her, he smiled, thinking back to the previous night when he had first seen her with a mud pack on her face.

Entering the master bedroom which served as Scully's boudoir, he glanced about. His eye was drawn to the clothes hamper. No, I can't do that, he thought, and walked back out of the room. Seconds later, he returned, again looking at the washing basket. Biting his lip, he crossed the room and opened the hamper. Inside were the clothes the beautiful red head had been wearing. Heart beating a little faster with his building excitement, Mulder reached in and started rummaging about.

Ignoring the pants, blouses and even the bra, he retrieved a pair of pale green panties. Scully's panties. Opening the underwear, Mulder took in the sight of the gusset. The cotton panel showed obvious signs of having been worn. Dried white pussy juice streaked the gusset, a faint smell lifting from them. Scully's dirty panties, Mulder thought again. A guilty look around the room, then he raised the panties to his face and sniffed.

'Ah,' he sighed, 'that smells sexy.' Inhaling deeply, he sampled the musky smell of Dana Scully's panties. The scent left behind by her pussy locked in the streaks of dried juice filled his nostrils, quickly fogging his mind as he sniffed again and again.

Ignoring the erection now pushing against his grey slacks, Mulder rummaged around the clothes basket again. This time he retrieved a pale purple pair, a match for the green briefs still held around his nose. Investigating this new gusset, he saw again the stains left behind by Dana's pussy. Only this time the streaks were longer, covering more of the gusset. Against the purple inset, the dried juice clearly showed the imprint of his partner's cunt. Yes, Scully's pussy was here! Pressing them to his nose, he inhaled. Wow! These smell even better, he thought, sniffing deeply.

Swapping between the two pairs of dirty panties, Mulder eagerly sniffed them both. Inhaling over and over, he began to feel a little lightheaded. But he didn't stop. Dropping the green pair, he concentrated on the purple underwear, the stronger smelling ones.

'Oh, these smell stronger. Were these the pair you wore when we moved in?' Sniffing again, he began squeezing his prick through his slacks. 'Yeah, I think so. Hmm, the smell of your cunt and your sweat, Dana! Wonderful,' he mumbled.

Holding the stained gusset to his nostrils, he scented her private fragrance, felt her dried juice scratching his nose. Moving the panties, he sniffed them all over, tracing the sexy white streaks. As he continued to explore the panties he could detect where her pussy had laid, where her ass had sat and where her pee hole had been.

'Fuck, these smell so good,' Mulder said, squeezing himself harder, feeling the urge to pull it out and have a wank. Checking he was still alone, he gave in to the temptation. Quickly unzipping his pants, he pulled his aching prick out. Lying back on Scully's bed, he began stroking his cock, continuing to sniff Dana's dirty underwear.

Driving up the road in an SUV, Dana Scully was in a good mood. Taking the samples to the laboratory, traffic had been light and easy, as it had been on the way back. Efficient and well organised, the lab had quickly taken the blood sample and analysed it.

Ketchup and brake fluid, she thought, a bemused smile on her face as she considered the results. Mulder is going to be disappointed. But having looked into the history of The Falls, and now knowing it was built atop an old landfill, she was only mildly curious as to how it had gotten onto the blades of a ceiling fan.

Pulling into the driveway, she shut off the vehicle, grabbed the results hidden in a shopping bag and climbed out. Everything looking peaceful on the street, she entered the house. Inside there was no noise, no television or radio or chatter. Maybe Mulder's having a nap, she thought.

Quietly, she walked into the living room, not bothering to remove her blue jacket. Taking the lab results, she was glancing through them when she thought she heard something. At first she dismissed it, thinking maybe it was Mulder turning in his sleep. But when she heard it again Scully realised it sounded like someone moaning. Mulder in pain?

Dropping the results onto a sofa, Scully made her way up the stairs. Gaining the top step, she realised the sound wasn't one of pain. Oh my... Is Mulder masturbating? she thought. Following the sounds to the master bedroom, she stopped at the door and looked in.

On the bed she saw her partner, lying on his back, hand moving up and down his cock. She had been right; the moaning was coming from him as he pleasured himself. Standing in the doorway, Scully didn't move, just watched the man's hand as it slowly moved up and down, watched as the angry looking purple head kept disappearing and reappearing as Mulder stroked.

Feeling her cheeks blushing, Dana couldn't pull her eyes away. I shouldn't watch, she thought but continued to do so. Not realising it, her tongue ran along her lips and her breathing became a little deeper.

'Oh, Dana, you smell so good. Your panties smell so good,' the man on the bed moaned, hips rising to meet his stroking hand.

Mouth falling open, Scully then saw what her partner meant. Distracted by the sight of hand on cock, she hadn't realised before but Mulder had a pair of her panties pressed to his face. Recognising the purple underwear, she was shocked to see him sniffing them. Oh my god! Mulder! You're sniffing my panties, she thought, somehow not calling out.

As she watched, she heard him inhale, saw him stroking harder. Unable to move, she continued to observe. Between her legs she felt a twinge. The sensation started to quickly build as her eyes switched between watching Mulder wank his cock and sniff her panties. My used panties. He's smelling me. And he's enjoying it. He's really enjoying it!

Continuing to watch, Scully could feel her body responding. Inside her black pants, the twinge in her crotch was getting stronger and a heat was starting to build. Under her white top, she could feel her nipples hardening, pressing against her bra and starting to want attention.

I should go. I should let him finish in peace, she thought but made no move to leave. Instead she felt her own hand start to move, as if of its own accord. Watching on as Mulder stroked his cock and sniffed at her dirty panties, inhaled the scent of her vagina, Scully pressed against her crotch. Barely able to stifle a moan, her fingers began to slide up and down as she touched herself through her clothing.

'Mm, Scully, I love your dirty panties. They smell so good, they taste so good,' Mulder moaned as he stroked harder, his body starting to writhe on the bed.

Taste? He's licking my used panties as well? Inside her clothes, under her probing fingers, Scully felt her pussy spasm. A wave of pleasure pulsed outwards from her clit, tingles running along her vagina and up into her stomach. Oh my god. I'm so wet, she suddenly realised, feeling her secretions escape her body, felt her panties moisten.

On the bed, Mulder was moving his hand on his member faster now, his hips thrusting up to fuck his fist. His other hand continued to press against his face, holding the purple underwear to his nose and he smelled Dana over and over again.

'Oh Dana! Oh Scully,' the man called out, 'I'm going to...going to cum!'

Hearing her name called out as her partner started to bring himself off, the red headed woman took a shaky step backwards, away from the doorway. Still looking into the bedroom, she watched as a large gob of semen erupted from Mulder. It flew up into the air, seemed to hang there for a moment before coming back down. Dana could swear she heard it splash as it landed on Mulder's gyrating stomach. Another blast of jizz hit the man's belly, adding to the thickly spreading puddle.

As Mulder's climax began to subside, thick runnels of pearly cum running down his shaft, Scully quietly backed away. Stealthily as she could, the FBI agent made her way downstairs.

I need to cum now, she thought, feeling very turned on and horny after watching the display upstairs. I can't believe Mulder was sniffing my dirty panties. As the thought entered her mind her pussy twitched and her cream seeped from between her lips, soaking her gusset. Looking around the living room, she briefly considered throwing herself onto the sofa and masturbating. Thoughts of shoving her hand between her legs, rubbing her clit with her fingers warred with the concern of being caught. Just as I caught Mulder. But I want to cum so much right now!

After a moment of consideration, she made up her mind. Grabbing the lab report and putting it back into the shopping bag, she took it with her and quietly let herself out of the house. Climbing back into the SUV, she pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street.

With the need to pleasure herself not abating, Scully drove down the road from The Falls of Arcadia. Finding a lay-by, she pulled over. Glancing through the windows, she checked there were no other vehicles or pedestrians nearby. Satisfied, she pushed the seat back and reclined it. Hurriedly unbuttoning her black pants she pushed them down to her ankles. Leaning back into the driver's seat Scully spread her knees, opening up her crotch.

A sigh escaped her lips as her hand eagerly slid over her black panties, fingers pressing into her juicy slit. 'Oh I'm so fucking wet!' she exclaimed, feeling her juice sodden underwear. A shudder ran through her as she circled her clit, feeling the hard little nub through the cotton garment. 'Oh. Mm, nice,' she sighed, licking her lips, continuing to rub herself.

Relaxing back into the seat, her free hand moved to her chest. Cupping one of her tits, Dana felt how hot she felt, how swollen her breast was. Finding her hard nipple, she pinched it through her white top and her bra beneath. A moan sounded as she pinched its twin. Between her legs, her cunt was creaming. What felt like floods were soaking into her panties, through her panties.

'Oh, so wet, I'm so wet,' Dana cried out into the cabin of the SUV. Hands moving faster, she masturbated into her underwear, pressing the cotton into her slit. Grinding her clit with the heel of her hand, she pressed a finger into her pussy, forcing her gusset between her lips. A gasp as her clit seemed to vibrate and her cunt convulsed.

Pelvis gyrating in the seat, FBI agent Dana Scully masturbated in an SUV in a public lay-by. Reclined back, one hand squeezed her tits, pinched her nipples. Between her legs the other hand worked on her drooling snatch. Cream flowed from her and soaked her black panties. Fingers pressing through the underwear, they smeared the juice into the gusset.

'Oh Mulder, I bet you want to smell my panties now. Fuck, they're so wet.' Breathing heavy, she inhaled through her nose. 'Oh, I can smell my cunt. Oh Mulder, you want to smell this! Mm, this pair is going to smell so strong!' What if I gave them to him?

Mind filled with images of Mulder stroking his prick and sniffing her panties, Dana was in heights of rapture. Squirming in the front seat, the red head squealed as her orgasm jumped on her. A full body spasm wracked her, sending pulsations of pleasure throughout her small frame. Legs thrown wide open, her hips rose and her crotch pushed back against her grinding hand, her clutching fingers.

Eyes wide with wondrous shock and surprise, Scully felt her entire pelvis convulse, the tunnel of her cunt throbbing. With a loud yell, the woman felt her twat open and with a surging pulse she erupted. A thick hot stream of girl cum jetted from her and straight into her black underwear. Already wet, she now drenched them as a second, more intense convulsion sent even more thick syrupy cream into her gusset.

Writhing in the large seat, Dana moaned her orgasm as her body continued to spasm and tingling waves ran up through her body, from her toes to her scalp. Shivers ran along her spine and her legs shook. Crying out, she thrashed her head, red hair whipping about as she rode her climax. With a last spasm, she fell loose into the beige seat, eyes closed, cheeks flushed bright pink, breathing heavily.

It was some time before she could pull herself together. Looking blearily out the windshield, she saw a car drive past, its headlights on, and realised her state. Practically half naked, legs open, her black briefs absolutely soaking wet. Even the seat beneath her was wet. Inside the cabin of the SUV, the air was thick with the scent of her wank, her girl cum.

'Oh wouldn't you like to smell this,' she said sniffing the funky air inside the vehicle as her thoughts cast back to Mulder. I think he'd enjoy another pair. Especially now these will really stink. A plan started to form...

Having pulled her pants back up and adjusted her clothing, Scully started the car up. Pulling out onto the road she headed back to The Falls. Driving along the road, she was very conscious of her sticky underwear clinging to her satisfied cunny. She smiled.

A few minutes later, she pulled back into the driveway and entered the house, leaving the lab results in the SUV. Inside, Mulder was sitting in the living room, watching a baseball game on the TV.

'Evening Mrs Petrie,' Mulder smiled, 'I thought you'd be back by now. Was the traffic bad?' he asked, looking up at her. She looks happy though, he thought, noting the slight flush in her cheeks, the little smile on her sensuous pink lips.

'The traffic was fine, Mulder. But the results on the blood sample weren't ready. I'll need to go back tomorrow. I'll probably be gone all day I'm afraid,' she said. 'Anything happen here today?'

'Well I started with a pink flamingo...'

Scully only paid partial attention as her partner made his report. A smile playing on her lips as she listened, she couldn't help recalling this afternoon. Mulder having a wank and sniffing my panties, she thought. Standing across the room from the man arms crossed, she could feel the wet cotton between her legs. I'm surprised he can't smell me right now. She almost burst out laughing. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

'...and the mailbox was as good as new,' Mulder finished his report. Damn, I think I can still smell Scully's panties, he thought, twitching his nose.

After sharing an evening meal together, Scully turned to her partner. 'I'm going to call it a night, Mulder. I'm going for a bath and then bed. I'll see you in the morning.'

'Ok, Scully. Goodnight,' Mulder said, watching her ass as she climbed the stairs. Wonder what colour panties she's got on under there, he thought. And how do they smell? Maybe I'll find out tomorrow.

Entering her bedroom, the red head looked around. No sign Mulder was even in here, she thought. Raising the lid of the clothes hamper, there was no sign her laundry had been tampered with. Glancing at the door to ensure it was still closed she rummaged around and retrieved her purple panties, the pair she had seen Mulder enjoying.

Turning them inside out, Scully inspected her used underwear. Well at least he didn't ejaculate in them, she thought, running a finger over the gusset. Curiosity crossing her features, she raised the purple briefs to her nose and sniffed. Hmm, there is something about the smell, she thought, taking another sniff.

Having put the underwear back into the hamper, Scully stripped off the day's fresh laundry. Peeling her black panties down her legs she felt them sticking to her crotch, glued by her dried cream. Nasty, she smiled and added them to the basket and went for her bath.

Early the next morning, Mulder watched as Scully drove away down the street in the SUV. Before she was even out of sight, he was rushing up the stairs. Entering the master bedroom, he headed straight for the laundry basket. Yanking off the lid, the first thing he saw was a pair of small black panties. Eagerly he picked them up and took a sniff.

'Whoa!' he exclaimed as the strong aroma filled his nostrils. Pressing the underwear to his face, he happily sniffed them. The smell of Dana's cunt was exciting him, causing his prick to thump against his slacks. 'So much stronger than the other panties,' he moaned. Sniff. Sniff. SNIFF. 'Smells so fucking sexy!' Sniff. Sniff. SNIFF.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers
12