X-Files: The Prostate Exams

Story Info
Dana Scully administers prostate examinations.
5.3k words
4.79
5.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
100 Followers

X-Files: The Prostate Exams

By Imorol

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Standing in the doorway to the X-Files basement office, Dana Scully waved an empty plastic sample cup in her hand. 'Mulder, it's that time of year again,' said the sexy red head.

Grimacing, the FBI profiler looked over his desk at his partner. He saw a beautiful woman, short in stature, wearing a grey blazer and skirt, a pale green top, dark hose and low black heels.

'Already?' he complained, 'It doesn't seem like it's been an entire year yet,' he said, reluctantly standing.

'I'm afraid so, Mulder. You know its federal policy: each year every male federal employee over...a certain age,' she smirked, 'has to have a "cough and drop" test as well as a prostate exam and sample collection,' Scully said, stepping into the office.

'But why does it have to be you, Scully? You know, it's kinda embarrassing,' Mulder said, now standing before his desk and leaning against it.

'Because I'm a medical doctor and it's convenient for the bureau. The same reasons as last year,' said Scully, an exasperated expression on her face. 'Now come on, drop your pants.'

For a moment it looked like Mulder was going to refuse. However, with a sigh, he straightened up and reached for his belt. Glancing sideways at his partner, noticing she was watching him, Mulder undid his belt. Sounding very loud in the small room, he pulled down his zipper and unfastened his pants. With a rustle of cloth he dropped his pants and shorts.

'Hearts? Really?' Scully laughed, looking at the man's shorts.

'Christmas gift,' Mulder said, defensively. His hands made to cover his revealed cock and balls but realising it was a worthless gesture, he kept them by his sides. 'Let's get this over with,' he said.

Placing the sample cup on the desk, Scully pulled off her blazer. Trying not to smirk, she did notice Mulder turning away so he didn't look at her. First time he hasn't tried looking at my boobs, she thought. Turning to her partner, she said, 'Feet shoulder-width apart, please.'

After the man had complied, the beautiful doctor stepped very close to him, her tits almost touching his chest. Reaching down, she gently cupped his hot balls in her cool fingers, feeling him shudder at the contact.

'Cough, please,' Scully said, her manner that of medical detachment.

Mulder turned his head. Cough.

In her hand, Scully felt Mulder's balls jiggle in their wrinkled sac.

'And again,' she said.

Cough.

Feels fine, she thought. 'And once more,' she said. Despite her detached appearance, Scully enjoyed the feel of the man's balls in her hand and the faux power over him.

Cough.

'Okay, everything seems in order. Now I'm going to inspect your testicles,' she said, looking Mulder directly in the eye, still holding his sack, still standing close. Seeing him blush, Scully very nearly burst out laughing.

Slowly, her fingers probed Mulder's balls, checking for anything unusual, anything that would warrant further examination. Enjoying herself, a smile on her sexy red lips, she locked her eyes on his as she gently rolled the man's balls in her fingers. For far longer than was necessary she kept groping the sensitive orbs.

Between her thumb and forefinger, she pinched his sack, pulling the supple skin before releasing it to form back into shape. As she carried out the examination, she felt Mulder's cock harden. Deliberately she brushed against it with her wrist and forearm.

'Erm, sorry about that,' Mulder mumbled, indicating his now fully hard prick.

'It's perfectly normal, Mulder. Don't worry about it,' Scully said, smiling up at him. 'Okay, your testicles seem fine as well. Now I need to inspect your penis.'

Squatting down, the red headed doctor was eye-level to her partner's crotch. Taking hold of the full erection in her cool fingers, she began to inspect it. For a few minutes, Dana looked over Mulder's cock. Her fingers roamed all over it, moving it up and down, side-to-side, squeezing it, pressing against the head and the shaft. She came as close as she could without actually jacking the man off.

Mulder was desperately trying not to fidget. The touch of Scully's fingers on his prick and the warmth of her breath were getting him really hot. This is so embarrassing, he thought, knowing Dana could feel each jump and jerk of his cock.

I'd better stop otherwise Mulder's going to ejaculate in my hand, she thought. Reluctantly, Scully removed her hand and stood up.

'Okay, nothing out of the ordinary,' she told her partner.

'Are we done?' Mulder asked, knowing full well that they weren't. And part of him was looking forward to the next part.

'No, Mulder. I still need to perform the prostate exam and semen sample collection,' Scully said. Turning to her jacket, she pulled a latex glove and a tube of lubricant from a pocket. 'Bend over the desk, please,' she said.

As Mulder complied, leaning over the desk and resting his chest on the wooden surface, Scully moved behind him. Pulling on the latex glove, she paused, pulled the end of the glove away then released it. With a loud snap it closed on her wrist. Smirking, she saw Fox jump at the sudden sound. Opening the tube of KY jelly, she emptied a drop onto a latex-covered finger.

'Part your buttocks, please, Mulder,' she said, smiling. In front of her, she watched as the man reached back with both hands. Grasping the cheeks of his ass, he pulled them wide apart. You don't seem so reluctant now, do you? she thought. Looking closer, she gave his anus a quick inspection. Hmm, seems like you've been playing with it, Mulder, she thought, seeing the outer sphincter already starting to open of its own accord. It's not looking as tight as it should be.

Brushing her finger over her partner's asshole, Scully gently lubed Mulder up. With each stroke of her digit, she laid down more of the smooth cool lubricant. Slowly, she began to apply pressure. However, the man's sphincter eagerly accepted the intrusion, almost swallowing the probing finger. Smiling to herself, Scully buried her entire finger up Mulder's ass.

'That ok, Mulder?' she asked, smirking behind him.

'Uh, yeah. Its...ok,' he mumbled, enjoying the finger up his bum.

Slowly, Scully began sliding her single finger in and out of Mulder's ass. With each slick slide of the digit, she could feel his sphincters twitching, obviously enjoying the sensations she was feeding them. Twirling her finger, she felt all around the anus, checking it as well as stimulating her partner. Evil grin on her luscious red lips, Scully pulled her finger out. Watching closely, she saw the anus stay open for a moment before slowly starting to close.

Squeezing the tube of KY again, she added more lubricant, this time smearing it between two of her fingers. 'Okay, Mulder. I'm going to add a second finger so I can check your prostate. Ready?'

Before he could reply, Scully pressed her first two fingers against Mulder's asshole and pushed them in together. Easily, they slid inside the man's ass, stretching his hole open. This time, the doctor didn't even try to pretend she was carrying out an examination. She simply fucked her fingers in and out of Fox, twisting and turning her digits, probing his back passage for her own entertainment.

Mulder couldn't stop a low moan escape his lips as the doctor began probing him again. Although he wouldn't confess it to Dana, he enjoyed anal play. Her fingers feel really good up my ass, he thought.

Inside her lacy pink panties, the woman's pussy was wet. She was getting excited. Humiliating the man was turning her on. A throb was building between her legs, her clit was hard and the lips of her pussy were beginning to swell.

For what felt like several minutes, Dana continued to probe and explore the man's rectum. Her fingers roved all around it, touching every part they could reach. KY jelly smeared around his twitching sphincters, and soft wet sounds could be heard around the twisting, twirling fingers.

'I wonder if this is how the Grey's probe their abductees,' Mulder joked, trying to hide how much he was enjoying the examination. Through his sensitive anal muscles he could feel the probing fingers of his partner deep inside his ass.

Annoyed at the interruption to her entertainment, Scully pressed against the man's prostate. A grunt and a sigh rewarded her as new sensations rocked the man bent over his desk. Pink tongue running over her red lips, Dana probed at the gland. Looking beneath her hand, she saw Mulder's rock-hard cock. It was jumping and bouncing, and a long viscous string of pre-cum was hanging from the tip.

He won't last much longer if I start stroking him now, she thought, looking at the pulsing veins running along the shaft. No matter, that wasn't my plan anyway.

'Hmm, that doesn't seem to be working, Mulder. It's not giving me the sample I require for the test. I need to try something else,' Scully said, withdrawing her fingers from his ass.

'Is something wrong?' Mulder asked, looking over his shoulder as he continued to hold his buttocks apart, his anus gaping a little.

'Nothing to worry about. I just think your prostate needs a different method of stimulation,' she said, pulling off the latex glove.

Rummaging around her jacket pocket again, she withdrew a vibrator. Bright pink in colour, it was six inches long and an inch thick. At the tip the shape curved upwards, looking almost like a letter J.

'Err, Scully?' said Mulder, his eyes wide as he saw the device she held.

'Don't be embarrassed, Mulder. Electroejaculation is a perfectly normal medical procedure,' the doctor said, moving back behind the man, vibrator in hand.

Looking at the already slick asshole, she determined there was no need for additional lubricant. Pressing the curved tip to the twitching outer sphincter, she pushed it inwards, slowly guiding it through the anus and into the rectum. Carefully, she kept the curved tip away from Mulder's prostate, not wanting to stimulate the gland just yet. I want my entertainment first.

Fighting the urge to reach up under her skirt and begin frigging her clit, she slowly fucked Fox in his ass with her pink vibrator. Seeing the man twitch aroused her. As he obviously tried to deny the pleasure he was feeling, Dana was enjoying the sight of the girly pink toy fucking his male ass. Slowly she plunged the toy in and out. After a few minutes, she turned the vibrator on. A bright smile spread across her red lips at the sound of Mulder gasping as the vibrations started stimulating his anus, thrumming through his sphincters and throbbing throughout his rectum.

Lowering her gaze again, Scully saw Mulder's prick. Now a deep purple colour, the head seemed to radiate heat in waves. Visibly the shaft was throbbing, the deferens, the tube beneath, was pulsing. The earlier string of pre-cum had now been replaced with a much larger, longer and thicker string of pearly white. So long, it was nearly touching the floor between his spread feet.

Turning the vibrator over, Scully brought the curved tip into contact with Mulder's prostate. He took in a deep breath at the sudden change in stimulation then groaned. Evil smile once again on her parted red lips, the doctor turned the vibrator up. The shrill sound of the sex toy rose as the motor inside kicked up a notch. Far stronger vibrations rolled through Mulder, this time directly onto his prostate.

Leaving the toy buzzing away inside her partner's rectum, Scully picked up the sample cup from the desk. Removing the lid, she held it between his legs, the tip of the throbbing prick hanging inside it. With her free hand she grasped Mulder's oh-so-hard cock. Wrapping her cool fingers around the shaft, she started stroking it, practically milking the man.

'Oh...Scully. I...I think...' Mulder moaned, still holding his buttocks open. His mind was awhirl with the mixed sensations his partner was giving him. Despite his original protestations, he had been looking forward to the examination. Scully is a talented doctor, but my god she makes this feel so good, he thought, feeling her fingers jerking his cock, the girly vibrator buzzing deep in his ass.

Quickly, Scully turned the vibrator up to its highest setting. Shrill buzzing filled the small office, despite the toy being jammed deep inside the man. Returning her hand to Mulder's aching prick, she rhythmically jerked up and down, feeling the shaft throbbing strongly under her fingers. Moving her mouth closer, opening wide, Dana breathed on his hanging balls. Her warm moist breathe wrapped around the sensitive organs.

'Scully...I...cumming!' Mulder groaned out loud.

Hand moving faster, gripping harder, the red head doctor milked her patient. Thick spurts of semen erupted from the pulsing cock. Each spurt splashed audibly into the sample cup.

'That's it Mulder. Keep cumming,' Scully said, very much aware of the throbbing inside her panties, the moisture soaking into her pink panties. Her breath was coming in shallow pants, warming the man's balls. As her hand continued to pull and stroke, more thick ejaculate spurted from her partner.

Finally releasing the hot and hard cock, Scully continued to hold the sample cup over the tip. With her free hand she grabbed the end of the vibrator and began to vigorously fuck it in and out of Mulder's spasming asshole. More spurts of cum splashed into the cup, slapping against the deposit already in there.

'Just a bit more, Mulder. You're almost there,' Scully panted as she plunged the toy in and out, moving it up and down and pressing the tip against his prostate.

'Oh, Jesus Christ!' the male agent cried out, the last of his jizz shooting into the cup.

'That's it, Mulder. Good job,' Scully said as she pulled the sample cup away and placed it onto his desk, replacing its lid. Turning the vibrator off, she slowly withdrew it from the man's anus. Peering between the still spread cheeks, she saw his anal muscles were still spasming, still gaping open. Taking an evidence bag from her jacket, the doctor dropped the pink sex toy it into it. 'Stay there for a moment,' she said.

Reaching back into her jacket pocket, Dana retrieved a loose tampon. Unwrapping it, she pressed the hard cotton device into Mulder's anus until just the tip remained visible. Looking at the string hanging from the sanitary product, Scully smiled. Mulder's tail.

'Now keep that in place for the next two hours,' she said, wiping her hands on a wet wipe. 'I'll take your sample over to the lab,' she added. Putting the grey jacket back on and picking up the sample cup and pink vibrator, Dana left the X-Files office.

Fox Mulder gingerly pulled his shorts and pants back up. He had a contented smile on his face. Flexing his sphincter muscles, he could already feel the tampon soaking up the lubricant greasing his asshole.

A few minutes later, Dana Scully walked into a laboratory. Looking around, she was pleased to see that she was alone. Moving to a workbench, she put down the sample cup full of Mulder's semen. Taking a syringe, she extracted the small amount that was actually needed for analysis and deposited it into a freezer.

Back by the workbench, Scully picked up the plastic sample cup. Glancing around, she checked she was still on her own. Satisfied, she raised the cup to her lips and tipped it up. Watching closely, her eyes focused on the slowly moving tide of semen as it got closer to her red painted lips. Her tongue swiped over them in anticipation.

A shiver ran down her spine as the first runnel of spunk dripped onto her tongue. Taste buds perking up at the warm salty taste, Scully felt a throb inside her wet panties, felt her pussy lips quiver. Poking her tongue into the cup, she scooped up a wad of the white jizz. Closing her lips, she savoured the warm flavour on her tongue before swallowing it.

Tilting the cup further, Scully eagerly took the rest of Mulder's semen sample into her mouth. Letting it gather in a pool under her tongue, she could feel the viscous fluid coating it. Delighting in the thick juice, she ran her tongue through it, played with it as she enjoyed the sensation and the taste. Swallowing loudly, she drank down Mulder's cum. Seeing streaks of pearly white still in the sample cup, the red head sent her tongue after it. Moaning, she licked up every drop she could.

'Hmm, tastes so good,' she said before licking her lips.

In her pocket, her phone started beeping. Pulling the device out, she cancelled the alarm. 'Damn, no time to get myself off,' she said, feeling the pulse between her legs. 'Better get going to my next appointment,' she added before dropping the sample cup in the bio trash.

'Sir, Agent Scully to see you,' said the Assistant Director's secretary.

'Send her in,' came the reply over the intercom. 'Hold any calls,' he added.

Nodding to the other woman, Dana Scully stepped through into the office of Assistant Director Walter Skinner. The tall, broad-shouldered man was standing in front of his desk.

'Agent Scully. Prostate examination isn't it?' he asked once the door was closed.

'Yes, sir,' Scully replied, pulling a fresh sample cup from her jacket pocket.

'Make this interesting and I'll count it as your monthly performance review,' he said, referring to an on-going accommodation he had with the sexy FBI agent. If she sexually satisfied him once a month, she would remain assigned to the X-Files.

'Yes, sir,' Scully replied. 'If you would drop your pants?'

Bending down, AD Skinner untied his shoes before pulling them off. With no sign of embarrassment, he pulled down and removed his pants and shorts. Straightening, he stood before the beautiful red head, half naked, cock already at half-mast.

Looking at the slowly thickening cock, Scully asked, 'Would you like to smell my panties while I perform the examination, sir?' From past experience, the woman knew her scent excited him.

'Yes, I would Agent,' Skinner replied.

Quickly removing her blazer, she hung it on a nearby chair. Then hiking her skirt up, she inched it higher, revealing her lacy stocking tops. As the skirt rose smooth pale flesh was revealed then lacy pink panties.

Glancing at her boss, Scully tugged her panties down, feeling the wet gusset hesitant to leave her pussy. Her escaped cream had almost glued them to her body. Stepping out of her underwear, she handed over the wet panties. As she watched, Skinner raised them to his face and audibly inhaled. She saw his nostrils flare as he sniffed her warm, wet undies, smelt the cream her dripping cunt had just deposited in them. Looking down, she saw his cock stiffening, the shaft getting thicker, the head swelling.

'May I begin the examination, sir?' she asked, her naked backside facing the door.

At a nod from her boss, Scully stepped close to him, pressing her covered tits against his chest. Between them, her hand made its way downwards. Cool fingers wrapping around the still thickening shaft, she gave it a few playful tugs. Smiling at the AD, she felt his prick respond with a happy jerk.

Fingers moving lower, the doctor located his heavy scrotum. Gently, her fingers cradled the sack, feeling the two large occupants within. Needing to please the man, and wanting her own entertainment, Scully spent a few minutes just feeling Skinner's nuts. Her fingers probed the sensitive balls, rolling them around, moving them.

'Cough, please sir,' she said eventually.

Cough.

'And again,' Scully said, feeling the weighty testicles.

Cough.

'Christ, your balls are heavy,' Scully exclaimed, pink tongue licking her lips.

Imorol
Imorol
100 Followers
12