X-Files - Tooms the Voyeur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in a world of pleasure, it took some minutes for the burglar to come back to his senses. Balls now completely empty, Tooms decided it was time to leave. As carefully as he could, he replaced the underwear and clothes into the hamper, ensuring there was no sign he had been there.

Holding the cum-sodden white panties, Tooms pondered what to do with them. Heading to the bathroom, he quickly rinsed the garment under a tap. Having thoroughly wrung them out, he returned them to the hamper, still damp. Hopefully they'll be dry by the time Scully does her laundry, he prayed.

Walking through the bedroom once more, he checked for any other signs of his presence. Satisfied, he squeezed himself back into the vent and left.

Over the next few days, Tooms was consumed by the memories of his adventure. Hardly leaving his cock alone, he jerked off as he recalled the smell of Agent Scully's dirty panties, the taste of them. All that exciting and unexpected lingerie and sexy shoes she had! Imagination on fire, he couldn't help picturing the sexy red head dressed up in all that gear. What does she have it for? What does she do when she wears it?

'Fuck, I should have taken a pair of her panties!' he exclaimed for the hundredth time.

Mind made up, Tooms decided he would head back and see if Agent Scully had more dirty washing for him to enjoy. Maybe this time I'll keep a souvenir.

Approaching the building, there was no car parked in the space for the agent's apartment. Sometime later, Albert Tooms pulled himself back through the bedroom vent and into Dana Scully's home once more. Standing up, he already felt himself getting hard, his excitement quickly rising.

As he eagerly stepped towards the hamper he heard a key turning in the apartment's front door. Momentarily frozen, the burglar was afraid to move. However, survival instincts kicked in. With not enough time to squeeze back into the vent, he hurriedly pushed grill into place before throwing himself under Scully's bed. Controlling his breathing the intruder was determined not to alert the armed federal agent to his presence.

Several minutes passed before the door to the bedroom opened. Watching from beneath the bed, Tooms saw Scully's feet in a light coloured pair of heels and white hose. Holding his breath, the feet came straight towards him. Body rigid, he wondered how the agent knew he was there. However, the legs and feet turned and the woman sat on her bed, directly over the head of the hidden trespasser. Face inches from the heels, Tooms covered his mouth with his hand.

Sitting on her bed, Scully kicked off her sand-coloured heels, letting out a sigh of relief. 'Hmm, that's better,' she said. After a moment, she stood and headed to her bathroom.

Listening intently, Albert heard the woman in the other room before the sound was literally drowned out by running water. Must be having a bath, he thought. Damn it. I have to get out of here before she finds me. As he prepared to move, Scully re-entered the bedroom and sat on the bed, once more right above him.

One foot raised out of his sight, but judging from the sounds, he knew the shoe was being removed. A second later, his assumption proved correct when the foot came back into view and the heel was placed on the floor. The other shoe was then removed. Inches in front of his nose, Tooms could smell her feet, a scent of stuffy warm nylon. Beneath him, his erection started to grow again.

Above him he heard movement. Hearing a blouse rasping against skin he realised the federal agent was undressing. Shortly after, he heard her give a sigh of relief. Probably her bra coming off, he thought, prick throbbing as he wished he could take a peek. Then the feet in front of him moved and her weight lifted from the bed.

Ears pricking up, they detected the sound of a zipper being pulled down. Holding his breath, Albert watched as Scully's grey skirt hit the floor. Stepping out of the garment, a hand appeared and picked it up. Heart beating so hard he thought the woman would hear it any second, Tooms watched on, praying.

His cock throbbed beneath him at the soft rasping sound of nylon against smooth toned flesh, a soft feminine sigh. Scully's hands reappeared, pushing down her white pantyhose, her pale blue lacy panties rolling up in them. Balancing on one foot at a time, the woman stepped out of her underwear.

'Damn, the water,' Scully's voice said and her feet retreated to the bathroom, leaving her used hose and panties on the floor.

Under the bed, Tooms' wide eyes were locked on the underwear bare inches from his face. Taking a chance, he inhaled deeply and was rewarded with the fresh scent of Dana Scully's pussy. From the direction of the bathroom, his ears picked up the sound of the toilet lid raising. Heart hammering, fearing he would be caught any second, the intruder reached for the discarded clothing.

'Oh, fuck, yes,' Tooms whispered to himself as he touched the still warm underwear. After clinging to the woman's body, her legs, her ass and her crotch all day, the hose felt loose. More excited than he'd ever been, Albert positioned the entwined pantyhose and panties directly under his face. 'Oh god,' he mumbled as he felt the warmth of Scully's body rising from the lace and nylon, her hot scent filling his nose. Inhaling, he drew in more of the aroma, pussy, ass and skin, strong and fresh.

Knowing there was little time Albert pressed his face into the underwear. Immediately the warmth infused his cheeks and moisture greeted his nose and his lips. Fresh cream from the sexy Scully. Prick throbbing hard, Tooms nearly came right then. Sniffing harder, the scent of the red head filled his senses, more erotic, more exciting than ever. They're so fresh. Warm and smelly. My god, she smells so good, so fucking good, Tooms thought, inhaling over and over. Rubbing his face against the warm lace, the soft cotton panel, he could smell cunt, ass and sweat. Devine, pure heaven.

Feeling himself start to hyperventilate again, he pulled his face from the panties and looked at the crotch. Moist streaks of pussy juice marred the white cotton panel. Running its length, they clearly showed where Scully's cunt had spent the day. Not as dirty as the red thong had been, the warm fresh smell more than made up for it. Hearing the hiss of peeing coming from the bathroom, Albert pressed his tongue to the panties and tasted the red head, wet and tangy. With the tip of his tongue, he probed the soft panel, desperate to get as much of the wonderful flavour that he could.

As he sniffed and licked Scully's panties, he ground his crotch against the hard floor beneath him. Pre-cum leaked from the head, adding to the sensation of his wet prick sliding against his own underwear. Before he knew it, Tooms was cumming, his sperm spurting out, soaking into his shorts and trousers. Gritting his teeth to avoid making any sound, he continued to sniff the underwear as his cum pulsed out into his clothing.

Hearing a flush, Tooms quickly pushed the underwear back out onto the floor, hoping Scully wouldn't notice they had been moved. To his relief, the red head simply picked them up and dropped them into her hamper. Adding the remainder of her clothes to the basket, she once more disappeared into the bathroom.

Once assured the woman was in the bath, the burglar slid out from under the bed. Sparing a glance at the hamper he was tempted to take up the underwear again. To see what else might be in there. However, his nerve broke and he fled back into the vent.

It was several days before Tooms returned to Dana Scully's apartment. As before, he had been consumed by thoughts of the beautiful and sexy red head, the scent of her used underwear, the taste of them. Squeezing through the duct work and following his established path, he saw light coming from the vent cover. Fighting his frustration, Tooms inched closer until he could see into the bedroom.

There she is, he thought, spying the pale skinned red head. Dressed in her silky white striped pyjamas, Dana was laying atop her bed, propped up against the pillows reading a book. For a few minutes he just watched her, disappointed he wouldn't get the chance to smell her today. But as he prepared to leave, he heard her sigh.

Looking back into the room, he watched as Dana slid a hand up from her waist, over her body to cup a breast. Eyes wide, he watched as she slowly massaged her tit, fingers stimulating the hidden nipple. Peering closer, Albert saw its twin was hard, pressing against the silken material of her nightwear. Is she going to...?

As he continued to watch, Scully put her book on the bedside table then slid her body down the bed, her legs opening. Mouth suddenly dry, the man's eyes followed as the woman's hand slid down her body, pressed under the waistband of her PJs and disappeared. A soft feminine moan sounded as the hand moved under the night clothes. A flush appeared on the pale skin of her face and her pink tongue appeared, licking her lips. Her other hand moved up, squeezing and pressing her other tit.

Feeling himself harden, Tooms slowly ground his crotch against the duct work, drinking in the sight of Dana Scully slowly masturbating in the middle of her bed. With excellent hearing, he easily picked up the woman's low moans, her heavy breathing and the soft rasping of the clothe disturbed by her probing hands.

Scully had been reading a steamy book and the story had gotten her worked up. She couldn't resist touching herself, sliding her hand into her pyjamas. Pushing through her soft pubic hair, her fingers brushed over her clit, sending a shiver of delight through her body. Advancing further, she encountered the moist lips of her pussy. One finger slid down the cleft, gathering her nectar. A sigh escaped Scully's mouth as her finger pushed inside, sliding between her slick flaps and into the heat of her womanhood.

'Hmm, nice,' she said aloud.

From his place of concealment, Tooms watched the sexy FBI agent as she began to writhe on the bed. Her mouth was open, she was sighing. One hand moved from one tit to the other, pinching her hard nipples. The other hand remained busy between her legs, its sensuous movements obvious through the satin PJs. Struggling to control his breathing Tooms continued to grind against the duct work. Hips mimicking the woman's, feeling the head of his trapped prick wet with pre-cum.

Beneath her nightwear, Dana's hand moved faster, fingers circling her clit, rubbing it, stroking it. Eyes closed, cheeks flushed, she sighed and moaned in erotic pleasure. Pushing down, she drove two fingers inside herself, felt her own wet heat engulfing them. Stroking with the two digits, she stimulated her g-spot, shivers of rapture running through her.

Wanting more stimulation, her other hand pulled on her PJ top. Its small poppers let loose, baring her swollen tits, the skin flushed pink, her nipples hard and aching as the air hit them. As her fingers began to pinch and roll a nipple, the squirming red head let out more moans, head twisting side-to-side. In her crotch, slick fingers thrust between cunt lips, the palm moved in circles, grinding against her clit.

'Oh...yes. Yes,' Dana cried out. Her entire body was moving now, pleasure rolling in waves from her toes to her scalp. Tingles fluttered everywhere. Continuing to attack her tits and her pussy, she drove herself closer and closer to orgasm. Thrashing in the bed, fingers squeezed and pinched her nipples, more fingers circled her aching clit. Her hips swayed, her pelvis rocked.

With a screech, Dana Scully came. Floods of her pussy juice flowed out of her, over her still rolling, rubbing fingers. Thick fluid smeared into her night clothes, staining the white material as more of her cream escaped. Thrusting her hips, she jerked her body against her hand, working her clit, driving from one peak of ecstasy to the next.

'Cumming! Oh, god yes, I'm...cumming. Oh!' She didn't care about the mess she made in her PJs, so focused on her orgasm. Cheeks flushed red, her head thrashed, moans and groans escaped her full red lips. Tits hot and heavy, they felt so swollen under her hand. Hard nipples ached for more pressure, to be tweaked harder even as she pinched, pulled and twisted her sensitive nubs.

With one more screech Dana collapsed on her bed, breathing ragged and heavy. Inside her PJs she continued to gently caress her bean. For a couple of minutes she lay there, gently masturbating, gently sighing, making her pleasure last, feeling gentle waves of heat coursing through her body.

'Yes, I have to,' she said aloud to herself. Rolling up onto her hips, Scully pulled her pyjama bottoms down and off. Getting off the bed, she removed the top, dropping it on the floor. Naked, Dana strode over to her hamper. The same hamper that Tooms had come to investigate. After a brief rummage, Dana retrieved a black thong.

Eyes closed, Scully raised her own dirty panties to her face and inhaled. 'Oh. Oh yes,' she said, her voice muffled by the underwear covering her mouth. Scully sniffed her thong, delighting in her own scent, the smell of her cunt. Thinking back to earlier in the day, she had been wearing these when she had allowed some stranger to fuck her. Returning her nose to the gusset she could detect the smell of that man's semen. His cum had mixed with her own deep inside her twat. During the afternoon, the concoction had drained from her, soaking into the cotton panel.

'Mm, I love that smell,' she said.

Returning to her bed, the red head bent over and opened the bottom draw. From his hiding place, Tooms almost moaned out loud as he gazed at the naked ass. Licking his lips, he memorised the image: twin cheeks of firm muscle, divided by a tempting butt crack, a red furred pussy, wet and open, peeking beneath.

Climbing back onto her bed, Scully held her vibrator and massage wand. Quickly plugging the wand into a wall socket, the FBI agent spread her legs wide, knees in the air, feet flat on the covers. Switching the vibrator on its loud buzzing filled the room. With a moan of wanton pleasure, Dana pressed the tip against her clit. Her body jumped with the sudden stimulation. Holding her dirty panties to her face Scully started sniffing again. Smelling her own aroma mixed with some random guy, the red head pressed the buzzing toy to her throbbing clit. Sliding back and forth, it excited the hard little bean, vibrations coursing through her and into her wet pussy.

'Oh, yes. Yes. That's good,' Scully moaned into her dirty thong. Flushing with arousal, her skin burned pink, from her face, down her neck and to her chest and heaving tits. Her pelvis began to rock again, her hips writhing. Adding pressure she circled the vibrator around her clit, stroking the hard rod against her sensitive nub. 'Mm, yes,' she hissed. Running the toy along her wet slit, feeling the stimulation against her hot pussy, the moaning red head felt her flaps spreading under the ribbed plastic. 'Oh, yes,' Scully hissed again as with an obscene wet slurp the toy entered her.

'Hmm, yes,' Scully cried out as she plunged the sex toy between her lips and into the clutching steaming hole between her legs. 'Oh, oh yes.' Pushing, she pressed the toy deeper, felt her pussy walls stretching as they eagerly accepted the intruder. Pleasure rippled along her tunnel as it moulded itself to the ribbed toy. Those same ridges added to the sensations, the stimulations raking against her walls, the vibrations coursing up to spike her clit.

Dana Scully naked in the middle of her bed, fucking her pussy with a six inch long ribbed vibrator. Squishing wet noises fill the room as her own hand thrusts the buzzing toy in her throbbing cunt. Sighs and moans escape her parted red lips, adding to the erotic sounds. Clasped to her face, a black thong, the gusset covered with dried cunt cream and semen. Her nostrils filled with the musky scent. Big boobs jiggling, hard nipples pointing. And in a vent, a concealed man watching the show, rubbing his prick, his eyes wide and sweating with excitement.

Grabbing her Hitachi, it activated with a bass filled rumble. 'Oh, fuck yes. That's want I need,' Scully cried out, pressing the soft bulbous tip harder against her clit. Holding the wand in place, she thrust the ribbed vibrator in and out of her sodden squelching cunt. Momentarily letting go of the wand, Scully picked up her thong and draped it over her nose. Inhaling her scent once more, she turned her attention to her buzzing toys, desperate for her next climax.

Body reacting to the intense vibrations, the horny FBI agent felt her cream flowing out around the ribbed toy. Thick juice trickled down into the crack of her ass. Asshole warmed by the rich juice, it twitched, adding to the stimulation wracking the hot body of the writhing red head. Copious juices started soaking into the bed sheets, staining them with the woman's cum.

Tooms watched on as Scully continued to fuck herself with one toy and buzz her clit with the other. And she's sniffing her own panties, he thought, eyes shining, wide with arousal. I wish I could be sniffing them right now. Inhaling deeply, he thought he could actually detect the scent of Scully's cunt in the air, wafting into his vent.

Those thoughts, the sights and the sounds proved too much for Albert Tooms. Mouth wide open, desperate not to make a noise, he felt his cock swell before a warm flood of cum erupted into his shorts. Even as he tried to remain silent, his body fought him. It spasmed as more spunk was released, washing into his shorts. Pulse after pulse came from his throbbing member. With the pressure relieved at least for now, Albert looked back out into Dana Scully's bedroom.

Moaning and groaning, the red head was thrashing on the bed. Back arching into the mattress, her body scrunched up, her chin on her chest, her legs pulled back. Between her legs, the ribbed vibrator had almost disappeared inside her. Only the base remained visible as the toy continued to lash her convulsing pussy walls with stimulation. Pressed firmly against her enflamed clit, the wand unrelentingly attacked the throbbing bean. The powerful vibrations aggressively mowed their way through her pelvis, crashing and rebounding throughout her crotch.

With a screech, Scully's body exploded into a powerful orgasm. Head thrown back against the pillow, it rocked from side to side, red hair whipping around. Long loud moans and gasps came from her red lips. Pale skin flushed bright pink as heat radiated through her. Chest thrust towards the ceiling, her big tits jiggled, her nipples tingled. Legs thrown wide, her thighs flexed in spasms, hips writhing as she struggled to hold her buzzing toys in place.

Another screech and a fountain of girl cum exploded from between Scully's legs. Thick fluid flew through the air. Loud splattering sounds announced its splashing onto the wooden floorboards, softer pattering as it landed on the bed. Another spasm rocked Scully and more cunt cream squirted from her, adding to the mess on the floor and bed. Convulsions pushed the vibrator from her pussy, letting out a flood of sticky pussy juice. Rich musky cunt smell filled the air as the woman squirmed, writhed and moaned her orgasm. Holding the used thong to her face, she kept inhaling her own scent, the depraved nature of it adding to her stimulation, the nastiness turning her on.

Finally, her orgasm subsiding, Dana's body flopped against the bed, spent. A few spasms rocked her as the tide of her climax ebbed. Eventually she pulled herself from her bed and dropped the thong back into the hamper. Picking up her sex toys, she padded naked into the bathroom.

In the vent, a stunned Tooms slowly made his way back through the enclosed space. His mind was awhirl again, this time with the show he had just witnessed. All thoughts of revenge for Eugene had fled his mind. This is far more rewarding, he thought. I wonder what else Dana Scully does. And what about all that sexy underwear and lingerie? No, this is more fun than getting revenge.