X-Mass Stocking Stuffer

Story Info
Bad girl shows mall Santa just how naughty she is.
4.1k words
4.7
12.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the weather grew bitter and the city decorated for Christmas, Trish found herself at loose ends, struggling with ennui. Restless, horny and needing mental stimulation, she went out looking for trouble.

Wandering a big, busy mall, the beautiful, mischievous woman saw a Santa display being set up. Sitting to watch the creation of the mall's over-the-top North Pole for a time, she observed them setting up a hill like structure for the kids to climb up to Santa's throne, a slide to get back down and a house to the side with projected images inside the windows that showed merry elves busily working away inside.

The imaginative, sex obsessed girl's bad mood began to lift. Scanning the posted schedule, Trish chose an evening to approach Santa and tell him just how naughty she had been that year.

As she re-entered the mall on the night she'd picked, she wore black tights, knee-high, black leather boots, a clingy, black, cashmere sweater, with her blonde hair flowing, contrasting its golden shimmer with the dark of her clothes and smokey eye make-up around her pale, blue eyes, Trish looked Gothic and sinister.

For the final fifteen minutes of Santa's schedule, she sat in spot where the man playing the jolly old elf could see her watching him. Seeing that he was looking at her, every chance he got, she cast her spell on the man inside the red suit, seducing him from afar with her alluring beauty.

When the Mall was closing, Santa finished with the last child and began to walk to the little North Pole house where he and the elves changed. Trish walked up the artificial hill aiming to intersect Santa. One of the young men dressed as elves told her they were closed, but she just smiled and said she was meeting Santa. The Elf was a confused, yet when Trish caught Santa's eye, he changed direction and walked over to her. It looked like they knew each other, so the Elf wandered away.

"Hi" she said quietly, encouraging him to move even closer.

"Hi there. Can I help you?"

Still using his Santa character voice, he was jolly and gruff, but under the beard and the made up rosy cheeks, Trish could see that he was in his forties and intrigued by her. Santa was tall and big, but not fat, just a generally large man.

"I was wondering if I could speak to you in private."

"I've got to go," he said reluctantly, "the Mall is closing."

Looking past him, Trish watched the Elves leaving the house with coats on carrying backpacks of belongings.

"What about in there?" she asked making lingering eye contact.

"Well, that is for staff only."

"I won't tell if you don't" Trish stated and began to walk up the hill to the miniature log cabin. Sauntering, in no hurry, she hoped that Santa was checking out her butt as she walked ahead of him in her revealing tights. Several heartbeats passed before she heard him speak.

"Hey" Santa called, but not loudly. Coming up behind her, he whispered, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going into your house. I sure hope Mrs. Clause isn't home."

"What the hell lady?" he said, dropping his Santa voice and sounding much younger.

Trish smiled saucily back at him, knowing from doing her make-up in the mirror earlier that her adorable face looked particularly enticing that day. Santa would follow.

Opening the door, she saw a cramped room with two other doors leading off and a line of lockers with names taped on them. A small table was pushed against one wall with a collection of mismatched chairs crowded around it.

Striding into the room, Trish stood in the middle and turned to Santa as he followed and shut the door conspiratorially behind himself.

"Look lady, this is a really sweet gig. I don't wanna screw it up."

"Would you sit on one of those chairs please?"

"You being here could get me fired."

"Oh no! Am I breaking the rules?" Trish adopted a cutsie-poo, childish voice and cooed at Santa "I'm always doing that. I'm so naughty Santa. How will I ever get back on your nice list?"

"Oh Jesus. Do you have some sort of Santa fetish?"

Immediately taking the opening, Trish proceeded to improvise in the character of a girl who did have a Santa fetish.

"Yes! I love this idea of fucking Santa. It gets me so hot. Will you please fuck me in your Santa outfit?"

Pouting and pleading, she looked desperate, letting herself get deeply into character she rubbed both hands over her chest and down between her clenched thighs.

"Holy shit!" Santa was impressed.

Pressing one hand against his chest she pushed back until Santa sat down, then Trish eased herself onto his lap, settling her weight onto his thigh. Grinding her toned buttocks on his meaty thigh, parting her cheeks so her sex rubbed his leg, she teased them both. Smiling into his eyes, which were even with her own, she waited a moment for him to speak. When the stunned man didn't, Trish nudged him.

"Santa, you have to ask me if I've been Naughty or Nice." she prompted in a little schoolgirl voice.

"Ahem... Uh...have you been good girl this year?"

Regaining his Santa sound, he dropped into character out of habit, becoming friendly and sounding older.

"I'm sorry Santa, I've been very, very bad. But, I'm very good at being bad."

"What sorts of bad things have you done?" he asked still in his Santa voice, but much quieter.

"Oh, I'm too shy to tell you, in case you won't put me on the Nice list."

"Well... Santa can put people back on the Nice list, if they're trying to be good."

"Really?"

"Yes. And one way to be good is to tell somebody about the bad things you've done. It isn't Nice to keep secrets." He was acting the part with much more confidence.

"Oh, okay. Well Santa, I've been Naughty... with men."

"Good start. Now tell Santa exactly what you have done with these men."

"I suck their cocks and fuck them. I let them shoot their nasty cum in me, or even on me. I really like it when they shoot their sticky jizz on my face. Is that very, very

Naughty?"

Voice getting huskier and lower, Santa said, "Yes. That is very, very Naughty. You have been a bad girl. What else have you done?"

"Oh no. Do I have to tell you?"

"If you want to be on the Nice list... then yes, you must tell me everything. I already know it all anyway."

Trish looked frightened and made a scared oh of her mouth.

"Go on. Tell Santa about the men."

"I let them do anything they want, wherever they want. I sometimes fuck more then one man at a time. One in my mouth and one in my... you know."

"You must say it."

"I let them put those big, hard cocks into my little pussy, which I know I shouldn't do."

"Then why do you do it?"

"Because it makes them happy."

"What else?"

"It makes me happy."

"Happy how?"

"It makes me cum."

Santa was feeling the sexual tension. The older man began rubbing Trish's back with one hand and her thigh with the other.

"Do you cum when they shoot their stuff inside of you?"

"Oh yes! I get so horny when I make those men cum that I explode with them."

"That is very Naughty too."

"But Santa it feels so good."

"Yes, but it's nasty. You should be a good girl and keep your clothes on and not let men put their things inside you."

"I won't stop. I like to be naked!"

"Do you want to be naked right now?"

"Oh can I?"

"It's Naughty."

"I don't care."

"Well then, I won't stop you, but it will make it harder for you to get off of the Naughty list."

"No it won't! When you see my pretty pussy you'll want to fuck it and put me on the Nice list."

With that, Trish stood up and began to strip. Pulling off her sweater, she put it on the table, then she unsnapped her bra and put it beside her sweater. Turning to show herself to Santa Trish asked, "Do you think my boobies are pretty?"

"Oh yes, very pretty."

"All the men love to touch them, Santa. Do you want to feel my boobies?"

Reaching out a shaking hand, he cupped her pert breast. Gently, Santa fondled her tit and Trish sighed with exaggerated pleasure. With his other hand, Santa began to do the same to her other breast. Massaging them, he half-closed his eyes and groped her excitedly for several moments.

"Uh oh."

Dropping his hands his eyes widened, looking frightened.

"What?"

"I've done it again. My Naughty pussy is getting wet. And I bet your cock is getting all stiff."

"Ummm. Hey how old are you?"

"I'm all grown up."

"Yeah, but like over eighteen, right?"

Dropping the act for a second, she said in her own, lower voice, "Don't worry, I'm perfectly legal."

"Okay..."

Seeing she needed to do something to recapture the mood, Trish pulled down her tights and tiny panties until they were stopped by the top of her boots. Standing bared before him, she let Santa look over her utterly adult body. Years of dance and focused fitness gave Trish a sculpted, athletic body, that in spite of how petite and small boned she was, revealed her maturity.

Making an overly innocent, insecure expression, Trish spoke in her little girl voice. "There it is, my pretty pussy. Do you like it?"

"Very much."

"Sometimes the men like to lick it. That feels yummy."

"Those men are very Naughty to do that to you."

"Really? Why is everything that feels good Naughty?"

Santa paused for a moment thinking.

"Well because you don't love those men... and they don't love you, that's why."

"Well I love you Santa. Very much."

"And I love you too."

"Yay! That means you can do those things to me and it will be Nice."

"Well... I don't know."

"Oh yes, Santa, you can. You can lick my little pussy and put your thing in there. I can suck your stiffy and you can shoot your goop in my mouth. I love that. And its all okay because I love you!"

Unzipping her boots and pulling her tights and panties the rest of the way off, Trish hopped up on the table and spread her legs, offering up her moist opening.

"If I let you lick my pussy will that put me on the Nice list?"

Rubbing two fingers around the outer lips, Trish played pee-a-boo with her slit.

"Well... we'll see. You'll have to make Santa feel very good indeed to make up for all the bad things you've done."

"Oh I will. I'll make you feel very good. I'll do anything you tell me to do."

"Good girl."

Standing, Santa moved to the table. Kneeling down, he positioned his face in between her legs and pulled his fake beard down under his chin. Trish had been right, he was much younger than he seemed as Santa. In his early forties probably, and not bad looking. As his mouth closed over her sex, she moaned contentedly.

While his tongue bathed her, his hands reached up and returned to kneading her perky breasts. Soon, his lapping tongue explored inward from her labia to her vaginal opening. Insistent fingers pulled her nipples, stretching them out and pinching them, making her shudder. Deep pokes of his tongue made her quiver with desire as he fucked her with it. Possessive caresses of her breasts mingled with the intense pleasure in her slit making her breath grow short.

At last his tongue found her clitoris. When he licked it, she twitched as the pleasure grew almost too intense to handle. Sucking the little nub in between his lips caused so much bliss that Trish cried out, unable to contain her lust. Clasping her own hands over his, Trish encouraged Santa to grip her breasts tighter, which he did, mauling her mounds making her groan.

Alternating between flicking his tongue over her clit and suckling it, Santa drove her closer to the edge of an orgasm.

Beginning to sigh with each exhalation, Trish filled the room with the sound of her gratification. The flow of pleasure washed her away and she slipped over the edge of reason, her body filled with a flood of excitement, a trembling fountain of delight. Santa continued to lick her and Trish dimly felt her numb hands trying to push him off of her hypersensitive button, the pleasure too great, turning almost to pain. Still, she came, her body contracting in convulsions, suffering wave after wave of elation.

In the space of calm between two shuddering orgasms, Trish begged him, "Please- let me- breathe!"

Instead of answering her, Santa drove his fingers into her twat sending her off on another circuit of passion and rapture. Journeying out of herself and into another world where only her body existed, the slender girl was wracked with physical extremity. Limbs knotted, twisted in violent contortions, her lungs screaming for air, her hand jammed into her mouth to stifle screams, the lithe woman writhed on the table, tormented by utter rapture.

Unaware of when he had stopped, Trish became conscious of the sound of her ragged breathing and remembered she was a human being. Trying to move, to make herself more comfortable as she returned to a body twisted in strange positions, before she could fully regain awareness, her cleft was parted by an invading prick.

Opening her eyes, yet still unseeing, Trish was transported once more on a journey of ecstasy as Santa filled her with his wonderful cock. Once again, her senses were overwhelmed by lust as she was abruptly ravished by his hammering manhood.

Bearing down on her scattered attention, Trish forced herself back to the present, imposing self-control on her lust she began to attend to the man straining away between her legs. Tilting her hips upward, she gave him a better angle to wedge himself even deeper into her. Reaching for his arms, she began to massage them through the velvet of his red Santa coat.

Smiling, his beard still pulled down below his chin, but matted with her excretions, her lover gazed at her displayed body. Sweat trickled from him as he speared her. Still wearing his red hat and wig, he gave off a palpable heat as he worked away at fucking the nymph who had bewitched him.

Meeting him with each stroke, Trish lifted her hips up off the table and absorbed the thud of his pelvis slamming into her, his belly slapped her mons pubis sending tremors through her clit, his knob pushed against her deepest vaginal wall stretching her pussy longer with every plunge. Each time he rammed into her, Trish shuddered, her body wound taut as a wire with climactic potential.

So rarely had a man used foreplay with her -she didn't usually let them- that by warming her up so well, Santa had put her normally responsive body into sexual overdrive. When he placed a hand on her tit and fondled it, she quivered again on the very edge of orgasm, ready to tip over into the void of euphoria that waited just out of reach.

Grabbing his hand, Trish put his thumb in her mouth and began to suck it. Wishing it were a cock, the gorgeous girl suckled and licked the wiggling digit in her mouth, using it to help her concentrate on not giving in to the wave of exaltation threatening to take her away.

Then, as if in answer to unspoken prayers, the woman struggling to resist the climax threatening to strip her of awareness saw, out of the corner of her eye, a figure peeking around a door. One of the elves had been in the bathroom, a thin, weedy looking man who was transfixed at the fornicating couple in front of him.

For the next few seconds each time Santa drove into her, in between gasps, Trish asked "Santa -is it bad of me- to want to- to fuck-two men- at once?"

"Yes! Very bad." His voice was his own again and he punctuated each statement with a deep thrust.

"But- its what-I want- for Christ- mas!"

"You will have to be very... good!"

"What if-somebody- asked- to fuck me- for Christmas?"

"You'd be one Hell of a gift!"

"Will you- give me- to that elf- over there?"

Santa stopped humping, still wedged deep inside her and turned to see where she was pointing. Chagrined, the Elf stepped out of the shadows.

"Um.. sorry Dave. I didn't mean to interrupt. I was in the bathroom and then I heard... well y'know... and it was too late to stop you. Or..."

Still squirming in sexual extremity, Trish whispered "I want him in my mouth while you fuck me like the dirty dog I am, on the floor, on all fours."

Santa/Dave looked down at her, his cock still filling her magnificently, her breasts heaving with each breath and he hesitated.

"Please, Santa. I'll be good and let you cum in my mouth, if you want."

"Fuck it."

Pulling out of her, he backed off while she slid to the floor, falling onto her hands and knees, ass in the air.

"Get over here Miles, but this means you can't ever say anything to anybody. You'll lose your job too."

"Whatever man."

As Miles came closer, Trish saw that he already had his cock out. Maybe he was masturbating before and that was the movement she'd noticed.

Opening her mouth, her tongue extended, Trish waited to be filled by two men. Before Miles could get on his knees in front of her, Santa had shoved his shaft back into her slot. While she sighed from the pleasure of being full of him again, Miles rested his boner on her tongue and slid it around, lubricating it.

As she was trying to suck him into her mouth, he held his shaft in his hand and smeared his head around her lips and tongue. The force of Santa's thrusts pushed Trish forward onto Miles' prick as he stroked her cheek with it, pressing himself into her soft skin. Licking him whenever he came with in reach, Trish felt herself growing more aroused and less in control. Finally dropping her mouth over his cockhead, Trish trapped the wandering cock and swallowed it. Miles laughed while moaning his pleasure at her behavior.

"Gods she's a fucking nympho!"

Reaching up, Trish put one arm around Miles' hips and grasped the shaft of his dick with the other to control how deep it went down her throat. Beginning to pump him with her hand while holding on for dear life with the other, Trish let Santa drive her face onto the pole in her mouth, his thrusts rocking all three of them back and forth.

Doing her best to lick and suck the one cock, Trish was being driven to another orgasm by the other one. Trying to keep her focus on pleasuring the man in her mouth, she bent all her will on making him cum, so that she could stave off her own impending orgasm. Feeling so riled up that the next climax might tear her head off, she wasn't sure she could handle it.

When Santa reached down and began to play with her button, she wailed into the crotch her face was buried in. Hand moving in a blur, she pumped the cock in her mouth as she was driven forward by Santa's pummeling.

Realizing she might do damage to Miles if she didn't stop blowing him while cumming, she pulled her mouth away as another orgasm ripped through her body. Arching her back like a stallion trying to buck off a rider, she thrashed her head around, hair flying as her nervous system shorted out with a chemical explosion.

Arms no longer able to support her, Trish released Miles and fell to the floor, Santa's hands gripping her hips the only thing keeping her from falling over and writhing around. A moan escaped her clenched teeth as Santa carried on assaulting her. A gush of fluid leaked out of her pussy, trickling along her abdomen soaking her crotch and the hand frigging her there.

Trish was riding a wave of colors and sensations, feeling like she was flying through space on a cloud of pleasure. Knowing in a remote way that her body was convulsing and trembling on the floor making noises like a porn star, inside the fog of ecstasy, she was immersed in pure sensation. A throb, like a distant surf pounding a shore, vibrated through her consciousness where Santa still humped into her. In the world of spirit, she was free, open and loved.

Then the ephemeral, otherworldly sensations began to recede and she felt her body once again, the quaking, tired, abused body she had left behind for a while. Trish's pussy was being filled and her face held in the unyielding grip of two hands while a prick was slipped in and out of her slack jaw.

12