X-Men: Taming the Tempest

Story Info
After hours shenanigans on the Xavier Mansion grounds.
2.2k words
4.62
4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

CW: this story contains consensual non-consent

The grounds of Xavier Mansion lay quiet under the moonlight, the mansion itself dark and sleepy.

Ororo Munroe ran, her sneakers crunching over loose leaves. Although the night was clear and calm, fog curled around her, concealing her from any onlookers. A few quick peeks over her shoulder revealed no one behind her, but she did not slow, weaving in and out of the trees, randomizing her path. Her heart pounded in her chest, drumming frantically, a light sheen of sweat dappling her forehead.

A burst of smoke rang out to her left. She darted to the right, peeking over her shoulder again. A slender silhouette appeared from the dissipating smoke. Glittering yellow eyes fixed on her through the clear night air, sending a shudder over her, her heartbeat picking up. She kept running, still randomizing her path.

Another burst of smoke rang out, right behind her this time, accompanied by the stinging scent of brimstone. There was a moment of realization, during which she moaned, her throat tightening, her muscles tensing, her nipples stiffening.

And then she was driven hard to the ground.

The breath left her lungs in a sharp gasp, her head swimming from the sudden impact with the grassy terrain. She instinctively rolled into a crouch, hearing soft laughter behind her. A glance over her shoulder showed no one there, so she ran, sweat trickling down her forehead, cropping up elsewhere. The slight ache at her body where it had met the ground was easily ignored thanks to her training.

More fog wreathed her, the small clouds building up, offering added cover. Another burst of smoke nearby made her moan again, but no impact followed. She kept running, her conditioning such that she could maintain the same pace, her concentration such that she could summon more fog to add to her cover.

A burst of smoke sounded right behind her again, that same smell tickling her nose. She dove to the right in an attempt to avoid her pursuer.

A second burst of smoke came from her left. A silhouette was visible out of the corner of her eye before it slammed into her, a yelp falling from her lips, her body colliding with the ground, ending up in a heap. The weight settling atop her prevented her from rolling away. The impact with the ground stunned her, her eyes blinking away the stars that had erupted into her vision.

And then a hand tugged rudely at her shorts, slipping them over her thighs. She jerked, spurred to action, the bold maneuver breaking through her stunned haze.

"Stop, don't!" she cried, reaching back to knock away the hand.

Her hand was intercepted, and smoothly pinned behind her back. She jerked again, summoning her strength to try and knock the weight off her. Soft laughter followed, and another hand shoved her head down, leaves rustling over her temples. A firm pressure ground her face against the ground. She squirmed desperately, her other hand reaching back to help the other.

Thunder pealed in the sky, wind kicking up as well. Her other hand slapped at a muscular physique, not even close to dislodging it from atop her. She struggled harder, receiving more pressure on her head in turn, dirt smearing across her face.

A long, limber appendage yanked her shorts down further, revealing her panties. Feeling the cool air across her thighs was another galvanizing sensation, provoking more struggling, more wriggling, more jerking, none of which affected the weight atop her.

"Stop it, stop, don't!"

"If you want it to stop, why not just summon some lightning?"

"Please, don't do this!"

Thunder pealed again, and lightning struck nearby on the grounds.

That deft appendage began to ease her panties down. She cried out, trying to twist herself around to dislodge the weight atop her.

The weight suddenly lifted then as a burst of smoke erupted above her, leaving her fighting against nothing, in the dirt by herself. After taking a few seconds to catch her breath, she pulled up her panties and shorts, and clambered to her feet.

She set back off at a run, glancing around, fully aware that her attacker had not given up, but was simply luxuriating in the chase, letting it take a bit longer so the satisfaction of ultimately catching and ravaging her was even sweeter. Fog built around her again, more thunder booming loudly, a few thin tendrils of lightning appearing after the rolling peals.

Laughter sounded behind her. A glance over her shoulder showed that shadowy silhouette leaning against a nearby tree, simply watching her run. Those eyes glittered dangerously.

And then the silhouette disappeared in another puff of smoke. She turned back and ran faster.

Several more puffs of smoke sounded all around her over the next minute, forcing her to look this way and that. Sweat stuck her t-shirt to her skin, the heat of action roiling through her body even amid the cool night air.

Another puff of smoke sounded, louder and closer than the others, coming from once again right behind her.

She dove to her left, angling her body to come up into a quick roll.

Halfway through the dive, she heard another puff of smoke right above her. The smell of brimstone followed.

A strong impact slammed her into the ground, making her yelp, more aches popping up at her body. Hands rolled her onto her stomach, moving assertively, catching her off guard, that strong impact again stunning her for a few seconds. Her shorts and panties were roughly yanked down, cool air suddenly brushing over her bare backside. She bucked, trying to twist herself around. A hand grabbed a fistful of her hair, tugging back, and then knocking her head into the ground, stunning her again. The time that bought her attacker let him pin her hands behind her back, immobilizing her.

The weight shifted atop her. Something hard and warm slapped onto her thigh before easing over to her vulnerable sex.

"Stop," she whined, summoning more thundercracks and lightning strikes as an ultimately feeble warning.

"You can stop me if you really want me to," her attacker crooned. "Use your powers. Hit me with some lightning or summon a gale force wind."

"Please, don't do this, stop!"

She felt that cock nudge against her slick slit, tracing idly over it.

"How can you do this to me!?"

"Very easily, apparently, since you're not fighting back all that much."

"No, I'm trying, stop, get off me, don't do this!"

Her attacker laughed, and then pressed her head against the ground, the slight soreness provoking a groan.

"Stop, please, you can't do this..."

More laughter followed.

That cock teased over her slit, her struggles starting to die down in the face of that sensation.

A steady push sent the first few inches inside. She moaned, her channel opening up for that intrusion. Her attacker sighed in satisfaction, taking his time sliding deeper. His hands were firm on her, one wrapped tightly around her wrists, the other adding more rude pressure to her head, grinding it into the dirt.

"Please," she begged desperately, "don't do this, stop, please!"

His sigh turned into laughter.

"I can feel how wet you are. Running from me really turned you on. Although it always does."

"You can't do this to me..."

"And yet I am."

His hips thrust hard, and she cried out in surprise, the rest of those inches forced into her body. Lightning struck nearby, but her attacker was undaunted, firing off more thrusts, pumping into her clutching channel.

"Please, don't do this," she whimpered, shuddering from the illicit thrills that came with having her body claimed so assertively.

"It's too late. I'm already doing this."

She whimpered again, her body forced into the dirt by those thrusts. That deft appendage snuck underneath her, slipping into her shirt, caressing over her bare breasts, her nipples stiff and needy.

The thrusts paused abruptly, but the weight atop her did not shift.

Those hips began to rock slowly, switching up the rhythm.

+ + + + +

Kurt groaned, working his hips against Ororo, the powerful mutant helpless underneath him. His heart raced from the lingering thrill of the chase and the rush of having caught his quarry. She writhed, her abundant figure at his mercy, his cock occupying her slick channel, his tail squeezing and stroking over her breasts. The lush swells were smushed against the ground, unable to stave off that attention. He let his tail squeeze harder, hearing a strained mewl in response, that added pain swirling into the sensations ruling her nerves.

Thunder sounded above them, followed by a flash of lightning. He was undaunted by the show of force, fully aware that she would not hurt him, her submission wholehearted.

"You've stopped fighting already?" he teased.

His hands squeezed, one at her wrists, the other forcing her head into the dirt.

"Please stop," came her pitiful answer. "Please..."

He laughed, grinding his hips steadily, his cock throbbing from the restless twitching of her cunt.

"Doesn't seem like you really want me to stop. Didn't run all that fast, aren't fighting back all that much..."

She whined, but her struggles had died down already, only a weak squirming that was caused just as much by her pleasure. Even when he let go of her wrists, she did not take advantage of that freedom, her hands only slumping off to rest in the dirt.

"I can never decide which of us gets off more on the chase," he mused, moving that free hand to her hip, squeezing another part of her body, dimpling that lush flesh.

Her answer was another whine.

"You're right. Probably you."

He laughed again, and then fired off more thrusts, pumping into her trembling figure. The sudden strength surprised her, but she did not struggle, only crying out, plenty of delight in those mindless noises. He pressed on her head, hearing a slight note of pain creep into those cries.

His body crashed against hers, her ass cheeks jiggling alluringly, her dark hair fluttering. Slick juices flowed from her sex, leaving his cock coated in that wetness. His tail kept up the attention at her breasts, kneading and squeezing, the idea of leaving bruises all over them an enticing promise.

Soon, another cry, this one louder than the others, shameless and full-throated, tumbled from her. She bucked, and he pressed harder on her head to better pin her down. The ecstasy roiled through her, leaving her even more helpless, distracted by the surging euphoria.

"That didn't take long," he drawled, leaning over to kiss at her neck. "You really needed to be chased down and fucked, huh?"

She did not answer, her cry settling into soft gasps. His pace did not flag, driving him deep into her drenched channel, setting her figure to more of that alluring jiggling.

His teeth found her neck, and he carefully claimed a mouthful, sucking possessively. A lurid moan fell amid those gasps.

The thrusts died down again. He worked his hips against hers, but even with that calmer pace, she reached another climax soon enough, crying out while he sucked at her neck, his hands and tail also taking liberties with her body.

Her ecstatic cries sent his own pleasure higher. The knowledge that she was gaining such delight from his handling of her was a dangerous thrill, spurring him back to that harder pace. He reared up off her, feeling his pleasure rise higher, an orgasm approaching all too swiftly. Along with it came sheer pride and utter satisfaction from having this regal, powerful, beautiful women submit so lovingly, a potent mix of emotions that always appeared during these kinkier indulgences.

He gave her a few last forceful thrusts, juddering her ample figure into the dirt, before stopping, and settling himself atop her.

A strong throb ran along his cock, an orgasm unfurling inside him.

Heated spurts fired out into her channel, the silken confines twitching and seizing. She moaned, and then whined as he pressed harshly on her head, squeezing at her hip, his tail coiling tightly around the tender flesh of her breasts. His head tossed back, a low growl spilling past his lips, the ecstasy deep and potent, suffusing his body with a glorious bliss. Thunder roared above them, lightning slashing across the sky.

That frightful weather eased quickly, however, as did their ecstasy. The last spurts topped off the warm flood sloshing through her channel. He leaned over again to kiss and nip at her neck. His hands let up on her head and hip, but his tail kept up the attention at her breasts, switching to a gentler sort, teasing at her nipples.

She purred, nuzzling back against him.

"My goddess," he murmured affectionately.

Their mouths met, and the couple shared a kiss.

The placid weather that had reigned before their lustfulness fell back into place. The night was still and quiet around them again.

<X-Men, we have an emergency!> came a telepathic message, sent from Professor Xavier himself.

The couple groaned, in slight annoyance now, their afterglow interrupted.

<Meet in the briefing room in five. We've no time to waste.>

Kurt eased himself off Ororo, drinking in the sight of those luscious ass cheeks framing the stream of spent semen trickling from her drenched slit.

And then she pulled her panties and shorts up.

He offered a hand, helping her stand, her legs slightly shaky.

"I had more planned," he murmured, smiling mischievously. "Maybe if we have time after this mission..."

Excitement joined the affection in her eyes.

He squeezed her hand, and then teleported back to the mansion, bringing her with him.

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers