X-Rated: Daddy's Dvds

Story Info
Penny finds her daddy's naughty movies.
5.7k words
3.64
31.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

This story has been posted to Literotica.Com with the full knowledge of the original author, JimBob44. No part or whole of this story may be reprinted in any other format or on any other web site without the express written consent of the original author.

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microwave Spell Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find Ms. Takes.

And, this ain't no nice story no. In other words, it kind of dark there.

OO..OO

"So what you got?" Virginia 'Ginny' Breaux whispered excitedly.

"I was putting my Daddy's socks away? Found this all the way at the bottom," Penelope 'Penny' Leblanc whispered conspiratorially, showing Ginny a dvd jewel case.

The disc just had the name of the manufacturer of the disc and some numbers that meant nothing to the two girls. The case itself was clear plastic, giving no indication of what the disc might hold. But, since John Leblanc had taken such care to hide the dvd from his daughter, Penny and Ginny were fairly certain they were not supposed to see the dvd.

"Girls," Danny called out. "Pizza's here."

"Aieegh!" Penny squealed, hurriedly shoving the dvd case into her canvas bag again.

"Jeez, Penny, calm down, huh?" Ginny hissed, then yelled. "Be right there, Daddy."

Danny smirked; Penny's pretty face had a guilty look and Ginny's face was trying hard to look innocent, and failing. He said nothing as he flipped the lid of the Hawaiian pizza open.

He had a beer with his dinner and allowed the girls to split a beer. Again, he smirked; it was obvious that neither girl liked the taste of the beer, but they were unwilling to admit to the other that they didn't like the beer so gamely drank the twelve ounce can.

Penny Leblanc had waist length red hair, a narrow face and cool green eyes. There was a spatter of freckles on her cute face. She was slim, which made her 26C breasts seem quite large. At five feet two inches, she had coltish legs and a compact backside.

His own daughter was also five feet and two inches, but Ginny had at least twenty pounds more on her frame. Her 32A breasts were barely swells in her snug tee shirt, but her buttocks were two round globes of flesh in her too short denim shorts. Danny said nothing about the shorts; after all, they were inside of the house.

She had mousy brown hair that reached to her shoulders, framing her round face. Her eyes were large brown eyes, her nose was a slightly piggish nose and her mouth was a button on her cute face.

"So...how we going watch this?" Ginny asked when they hustled into Ginny's room.

"Um, oh! Oh no, your, that dvd player! It got busted, right?" Penny gasped.

"Um, think my laptop, yeah, my laptop has that player," Ginny remembers.

Danny smirked as his daughter carefully tiptoed to the study to retrieve her laptop. He continued to watch the Channel 12 Sports Chat while Ginny attempted to slide the bi-fold door open without making it squeak. Then she wiggled into the room and grabbed her laptop.

"No one likes the Myndee Blue Jays, Kowalski," Danny muttered to Thomas Kowalski as the Channel 12 Sportscaster talked about the upcoming grudge match between Myndee and Norwill. "Oh. And no one likes the Cyclones either. Come on. Get to the cheerleaders, huh?"

When he heard Ginny's bedroom door close, Danny retrieved his cell phone and sent John a text. A moment later, John responded with a Thumbs-Up emoji. Danny was about to respond when Thomas Kowalski began to talk about the University of Louisiana at DeGarde's volleyball tournament.

"Yes, yes, that's it little girl," Danny muttered as the cameraman focused on Shannon Langlinias' shapely rear as the girl delivered the winning serve.

While Danny was watching the sports show, Ginny and Penny were transfixed on the screen of Ginny's laptop.

They both giggled as a large penis began to spurt semen onto a black surface. 'Daddy's Little Cum Slut' appeared, being spelled out in globules of silvery white semen on the black surface.

'I' flashed on the screen as a slightly chubby teenaged girl appeared, on the screen, large cock fucking her slurping mouth. As the letter 'I' had flashed onto the screen for only a nanosecond, a black letter on a bright yellow background, neither girl had seen it. The yellow background had meshed seamlessly with the nude girl's long blonde hair.

"Aw that's it, yeah, that's it," a deep male voice crooned. "My little girl loves Daddy's cock, doesn't she?"

'W' flashed as the smiling girl pulled her mouth off of the large cock with an audible pop. She opened her mouth wide as she pumped the cock with her small hand.

'A' flashed on the screen as the man's semen began to spurt onto the girl's face and outstretched tongue. Ginny and Penny stared, unblinking as 'Daddy' gave his little 'Cum Slut' a thorough facial of his semen.

"Oh, Daddy, you taste so good," the girl purred.

"Then why she didn't just leave it in her mouth?" Penny asked Ginny.

"Right?" Ginny agreed as another letter flashed on the screen.

"You going fuck me? Daddy, you keep promising you going fuck me," the girl on the screen whined.

"Now, Sweetheart, you might get pregnant," Daddy warned even as he lined his fat cock up with her blonde muff.

"Oh God yes!" the girl enthused, cupping her very large breasts. "And my titties get all big with milk?"

'I want to be a slut' was spelled out as 'Daddy' and his 'Daughter' enjoyed oral sex. 'I want to fuck my Daddy's best friend' was spelled out while 'Daughter' let 'Daddy' fuck her blonde pussy. 'I want Daddy's baby' was spelled out when 'Daughter' brought home 'Best Friend' to join her and 'Daddy' in a large king sized bed.

'I want to eat my best friend's pussy' was spelled out as 'Daughter' and 'Best Friend' swung into a sixty nine and serviced one another. More suggestions were flashed as 'Daddy' fucked both 'Daughter' and Best Friend' in their large bed.

The dvd continued, showing both 'Daughter' and Best Friend' happily pregnant and sucking on the dicks of 'Daddy' and 'Pops' who said he was the father of 'Best Friend' and was best friends with 'Daddy.'

"We got to watch that again," Penny begged as the screen pixelated.

"Hey girls?" Danny called out and almost guffawed as there were two squeals from Ginny's bedroom.

"Yes sir?" both Ginny and Penny asked, entering the living room.

Danny again fought down his laughter; the crotches of Ginny's shorts and Penny's khakis looked like the girls had urinated on themselves. He forced himself to look at their faces, their hotly blushing, guilty looking faces rather than their crotches, dark with their excitement.

"You know, John Leblanc is my best friend," Danny suggested.

"He is?" Ginny asked, a catch in her voice apparent.

"Are you, are you my Daddy's best friend?" Penny asked, actually rubbing her legs together.

"Well of course he is. And I'm his best friend. Anyway, John's coming over tomorrow; ULD's playing Wallchester," Danny said. "Tipoff's at three thirty so we're thinking a little grilling out back, drink a few beers, have some wings during the basketball game; what you say?"

"We can watch? With y'all?" Penny begged Mr. Breaux.

Danny watched the confusion play across the girl's face. He knew they both hated basketball. But Penny looked hopeful and Ginny was nodding her head in agreement.

"Well, yeah, sure. That's why I'm telling y'all," Danny smiled and was rewarded with two beaming smiles.

Twenty eight minutes, nineteen seconds later, just as the dvd was coming to an end, Danny again called the girls into the living room. Both girls took a moment to answer and when they entered the living room, Penny was pulling her snug top over her braless breasts. Ginny's nipples looked ready to cut through her tee shirt.

"I'm getting ready to go to bed; I'm turning on the alarm," Danny said. "Why don't you two get ready for bed? You can watch that dvd in the morning, okay?"

"Yes sir," Ginny agreed.

"In fact, go get it and bring it to me," Danny ordered. "I'll give it back in the morning after you make us breakfast, okay?"

"Yes sir," Penny said dutifully and quickly returned to Ginny's bedroom.

"Good night," Danny said, bending and giving Penny a long, passionate kiss when she gave him the dvd in its jewel case. "I'll get this back to you tomorrow, okay?"

"Good night, Daddy," Ginny said, straining up for her own kiss.

"Worked better than we'd ever dreamed," Danny said when John answered his phone.

"Yepper. 'Hiding' it in the sock drawer was a sure fire way to get her to steal it," John laughed.

"Yeah. Thought for sure I would have to put mine in Ginny's hand," Danny agreed.

In the morning, after the banana pancakes, Danny handed the dvd to Penny and sent both girls to Ginny's room to watch the dvd. He smiled; Penny was already wiggling out of her tee shirt as they scampered to the bedroom.

'Daddy's Little Anal Angel' flashed across the screen. Neither girl seemed to notice that this was not the same dvd they'd watched the previous evening. And neither girl thought to question how Mr. Breaux had known about their dvd in the first place; Penny had smuggled the disc into Ginny's room.

"I want to shave my pussy," Ginny blurted out after twelve minutes of watching a cute brunette being sodomized by her 'Daddy' and several of her father's friends.

"We need to get permission," Penny said, repeating what the spelled out message had reinforced in her mind.

"Girls," Danny called out as the dvd came to an end, showing the heavily pregnant daughter going ass to mouth then receiving a facial of her Daddy's semen.

"Yes sir?" both girls asked, scampering into the living room.

"Getting ready to go to the store; you know my best friend John is coming by so we can all watch the basketball game together," Danny said, reaffirming that John Leblanc was his best friend.

"Yay!" Ginny laughed, rubbing her thighs together as she thought of the extremely handsome, sexy John Leblanc coming to their home.

"So, anything special y'all need from the store?" Danny asked.

"Um," Penny and Ginny looked at one another.

"Um?" Danny prompted, smiling.

"Um, Daddy? I, we want shave our pussies," Ginny blurted out.

"Well, Sweetie, why don't I get y'all your very own waxing kit?" Danny suggested. "You two can wax each other's pussies, get them all nice and baby smooth, how's that sound?"

"Yay!" both Ginny and Penny giggled, clapping their hands happily.

Danny bought beer and chips and a bag of chicken wings. He found the cheapest waxing kits and threw two of them into the grocery cart.

"Still bringing the deer meat?" Danny asked when John answered his phone.

"Yeah. Been trying get Penny to try it for years," John agreed.

"Yeah, Ginny wouldn't normally touch it with a ten foot pole," Danny agreed.

Safely home again, Danny purposefully went very slow, unpacking each plastic bag, slowly walking to the refrigerator or the pantry to put each item away. Both Ginny and Penny were hopping from one foot to the other in impatience as he took his sweet time.

"Damn. Um, damn, know there was something I forgot," Danny mused when all the groceries had been put away.

"Daddy! We, you was supposed get us some waxing kits," Ginny whined.

"Oh! Damn! That, that's right!" Danny snapped his fingers. "Oh! You mean, these?"

When he pulled the boxes from the refrigerator where he'd secreted them, both Penny and Ginny squealed indignantly. Grabbing the boxes, they raced for the hall bathroom.

"Okay, need to microwave..." Ginny said, entering the kitchen nude from the waist down.

"I want to check them after you're done," Danny said, admiring Ginny's chubby buttocks as she stretched to reach the over the range microwave oven.

"Yes sir," Ginny agreed, punching the numbers into the unit.

Danny was seasoning the chicken wings when he heard a high pitched scream. He chuckled as he heard another shriek come from the bathroom.

"Daddy, what you think?" Ginny asked, entering the kitchen.

"Yeah, Mr. Breaux, what you think?" Penny asked coquettishly.

"Hmm, mm, hmm, nice, very nice," Danny said, admiring the two hairless pubic mounds on display.

Both girls beamed under his praise. When he asked to do the touch test, both girls eagerly stepped forward to give him access.

"Damn, that's smooth," Danny praised, running his fingers over the smooth flesh.

"Thank you, Mr. Breaux," Penny simpered.

"Thank you Daddy," Ginny giggled, blushing hotly.

When John arrived, Penny and Ginny were dressed in very snug tee shirts and obscene Daisy Duke cutoff shorts. Dutifully, Penny kissed her father. Then, blushing hotly, Ginny accepted a hug and passionate kiss from her Daddy's best friend. When John groped her small breasts, Ginny eagerly pressed them into his hands.

"So, what have you two girls been up to?" John asked, letting his hand drop to Ginny's exposed buttocks.

"We waxed our pussies for you," Ginny happily informed him.

"Yeah, Daddy, you got to see it," Penny warbled happily.

Grilling the deer sausage and venison steaks on the back porch, John and Danny quietly whispered their strategy as the meat cooked. Both men came to a consensus; they would get blow jobs from their own daughters, but plucking their cherries would fall to the best friends.

"I mean, God damn, would have never believed..." Danny said, watching through the sliding glass door as Penny and Ginny happily, dutifully prepared potato salad to go with the grilled meats.

"Little bitch's been parading around in them shorts, sweet little titties bouncing all over the place," John muttered as he checked the deer sausage. "'Bout time we got to..."

"Know that's right, know that's right," Danny agreed.

Again, Penny and Ginny were allowed to have a beer with their venison steaks and sausage. Danny set everything out for cooking the wings for the basketball game and the quartet retired to the living room.

"Daddy!" Penny giggled when John pulled her to sit on his lap.

"Daddy!" Ginny giggled as Danny pulled her to sit on his lap.

"You sure are growing up to be a beautiful young lady," John husked into Penny's ear.

"Thank you, Daddy," Penny sighed, leaning heavily against him.

"I mean, nice titties, sweet little ass," John went on. "Guess you ain't my little girl no more, huh?"

"Daddy, I'll always be your little girl," Penny promised, kissing him softly on the lips.

"Sweet little titties, no, no, Sweetheart; they're not too little," Danny was telling Ginny as she shrugged out of her tight tee shirt.

"Really? You, you don't think they too small?" Ginny asked, thrusting her shoulders back.

"No, no, see? Fit my hand just right," Danny said, cupping her left breast and squeezing it.

Ginny opened her mouth for her Daddy's tongue. Her chubby arms went around his neck as they kissed.

"Come on, let's see that pretty little pussy again," Danny urged, dropping his hand from Ginny's small breast to the zipper of her denim cutoffs.

"Mm oh!" Danny and Ginny heard Penny moan.

Looking over, they saw John gnawing on Penny's hard nipple. John's hand covered Penny's bald mound as the girl sat on her Daddy's lap, fully unclothed.

"That made you feel good?" John asked, pulling his mouth from her nipple with a loud 'pop.'

"Uh huh," Penny grunted, thrusting her pubic mound against his hand.

"Would you like to make Daddy feel good?" John husked, thrusting his tongue into Penny's mouth before she could answer.

"Ooh!" Ginny gasped and shuddered as she watched her best friend and her best friend's Daddy.

"Ooh!" Ginny groaned as she watched Penny kneel on the floor between John's legs.

"Mm, oh, oh," Ginny groaned, feeling her excitement drooling from her crotch as she watched Penny unzipping John's pants and fishing her own father's hard throbbing cock from her Daddy's pants.

"Like that? Hmm Sweetie?" Danny Chuckled as Ginny's hand dropped to her bald pussy.

"Daddy, I, can I suck your cock?" Ginny begged, rubbing herself almost frantically as she watched Penny swallowing John's fat meat into her hungry mouth.

Ginny felt a shudder of pleasure as she worked her father's fat erection from his worn jeans. For a long moment, she stared at the beautiful member. Then, as another ripple of pleasure pulsed through her veins, Ginny bent and licked the plum shaped head of her father's cock.

"Mm!" she groaned, tasting his sweat and a tinge of urine.

Penny's head was in a fog, a pleasant, welcome fog of euphoria as she swallowed more and more of her daddy's cock into her hungry mouth. She could taste John's sweat and urine and his excitement as she slowly sucked him into her mouth. She was in a fevered quandary; she wanted the reward of sucking his cock, she wanted his semen pumping and flooding her mouth, sliding down her hungry throat. But she also wanted to savor this moment, kneeling and sucking and stroking Daddy's meat for as long as possible.

"Oh Baby, Baby, here it comes. Oh, Daddy's little cock sucker is so good," John moaned and began spurting his semen into Penny's loudly moaning, slurping mouth.

Ginny slid from her Daddy's lap and knelt on the floor between her Daddy's thighs. She struggled with the zipper but finally managed to work the zipper down.

"Daddy!" Ginny giggled. "You don't got no drawers on!"

Fishing his massive erection from his jeans, Ginny stroked up and down the length. She marveled at how hard it felt in her small hand and yet, how soft, how silky soft the flesh felt as she stroked it.

"Mm, oh, oh," Ginny moaned as she leaned forward and tasted the mushroom shaped head of her father's drooling cock.

Dropping her hand down, Ginny marveled at just how soft her hairless mound felt against her fingertips. But as she drew more and more of her Daddy's cock into her mouth, Ginny sought out her little bud of pleasure.

"Mm, oh!" Ginny moaned as her fingers brushed against her clitoris.

Back and forth, back and forth Ginny's fingers danced over her clitoris as she swallowed her father's cock.

"Oh, Baby, Baby Girl, that, that feels so good," Danny crooned as his daughter swallowed his cock down her throat.

"Mm hmm," Ginny moaned in agreement.

Just as Ginny crested, her father tensed, then grabbed her head and held her firmly in place. Ginny squealed in orgasm as her father filled her hungry mouth with his sperm. She swallowed as quickly as she could, not wanting to waste a single drop of the precious semen.

"I was good?" Ginny needlessly asked her father when he released her head.

"Yeah, yeah, you was real good," Danny wheezed.

"Hey, Penny, need kiss your friend; she done good," John suggested to his daughter.

Kneeling in front of the two men, Ginny and Penny kissed. They used their tongues as they kissed, rubbing each other's breasts. Watching the girls kissing, John and Danny soon achieved erections again.

Danny nodded with his head toward the kitchen, tucking his four inches of skinny cock into his jeans again. John had slightly more trouble stuffing his five inches into his own pants before rising and following Danny into the kitchen.

"Fixing take Penny into the bedroom," Danny said. "You, last chance to say 'no' before we do this."

"Shit! I ain't 'bout say no. You?" John declared.

"You kidding? Shit! Much as I been beating my meat? But, know, just need make sure. 'Cause, once we do this?"

"Yeah, once we do this, ain't no going back," John agreed.

"Returning to the living room, John and Danny watched as the kneeling girls continued to kiss. They continued to fondle each other's breasts and Penny had her left hand between Ginny's legs.

"Ginny, why you don't show Mr. John your bedroom there?" Danny suggested.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers
12