X-Ray Vision Ch. 09: Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down on hands and knees, head by the floor, look at it sideways. I knew you could find things on the floor better by looking sideways across - things stuck out of the flat surface so's you could notice instantly.

Crabbing in a circle I scanned the entire place. Nothing but a doggie toy, a gnawed dog-cracker, a crumpled tissue. Picking them up, they concealed nothing.

Behind the dressing table? It had legs, and unless the jewelry had got stuck between then it should have been visible on the floor at the baseboard. Nothing. Peering along the crack between table and wall - no gap wide enough for anything to slip through.

I stood, hands on my hip, turned slowly to consider the room as a whole. Could it have been carried away? What had been here that was now gone, taken away?

"Could your darling fluffy have..."

She shook her head, waved a hand dismissively. "I was watching him the whole time! He never came near my dressing table."

That didn't mean he hadn't picked it up later, moved it, hidden it. Swallowed it! I would save that option for the end - nobody wants to be told to search their dog's droppings for days.

"Could he have spirited it away after? Where does he sleep?"

She seemed about to object, but instead pointed to a closet. The door was half-open and I could see a dog bed inside. The terrier was peeking over the side, curious.

"May I? He's such a darling little thing!"

She smiled, relented. "He's mild as a kitten! You may certainly pet him if you like." Fluffy was clearly her pride and joy.

I approached slowly, knelt, held out a hand. Fluffy brightened, licked my offered hands, raised his ears in a friendly way. I took the liberty of petting him, and he wriggled almost enough to wriggle out of his skin.

Feeling around the perimeter of the dog bed I probed carefully. A dingle ball, a fragment of string. An eyebrow pencil! I liberated that. Nothing else.

Standing I stepped back to the middle of the room, closed my eyes, imagined the scene.

Lady at her dressing table in her floofy gown, dog nearby. Moving things, opening things. Unbox an earring, probably both, set them on the dresser top. Put one in. Turn, knock the mascara brush onto the floor - doggie grabs it, starts dancing. Smile, corral doggie, get the brush back.

Earring gone.

Now I knew.

"Ma'am? Can I ask you to hold out your arms? If you would indulge me..."

She gave me a doubtful look but did as I asked, extending her arms dramatically as if crucified. I circled her, scanning up and down, missing not an inch. Her shoulders, sleeves, under her arms, back and front.

Dropped to my knees, examined the hem carefully. A fringe of lace, dense and frilly all the way around. Crawled around back, looking, looking.

And there. Stuck in the hem of the robe, shiny. Where it'd caught when her sleeve had knocked both the mascara brush and earring off the table, probably while turning to say something to her fluffy.

I extracted it carefully, hopped to my feet, held out the earring. She lit up like a child at Christmas.

"You clever girl! Oh you are so good to me! I would never have found it!" and on like that, just gushing.

She probably would have found it once the hapless Jennifer washed her robe, discovered bent or broken in the dryer. I'd saved Jennifer from an undeserved scolding. Oh!

"Remember to let Jennifer know she doesn't have to come over after all!" Poor Jennifer deserved her day off.

We returned to the front door, the earring now properly installed, her symmetry restored.

"What do I owe you? You have been so very helpful."

I considered. This lady probably had rich friends. If I gave her a deal and she told people, they'd all want it. Overcharge and she might balk, talk trash about me.

"Ma'am, since I'm just starting out, if you could do me a favor instead of paying me?" I extracted a dozen of my cards.

"Could you mention my name to any friends who might have a similar need? I know you'd like to be helpful, and it'd mean so much more to me than money, if I could count on your good word? Worth more than gold!"

I handed over the cards. She smiled a beautific smile, took them, held them close to her chest as I said my goodbyes and left.

Outside I hiked to the street, headed down to the next house, thinking.

That went well. Maybe 20 minutes start to finish to close the case. If they could all be so easy!

I'd used my church-girl wiles to charm the lady. Could I keep that up? Did I want to? It had come so easy, after a lifetime spent sucking up to adults who just disrespected me anyway.

I got paid for this, in theory anyway. That was a difference. A huge difference. It was customer service, an act, not really me but Billie the business woman. That could work.

Would Greg mind that I'd not asked for our fee? Would he trust me, believe this was a necessary marketing cost?

I'd done the whole job myself; half of the money was mine anyway. If he balked, I could pay his half out of the next job. And Greg probably would not balk. I didn't think he was in this for the money.

...

Gregory

"So how did it go?"

Billie had just come in bearing a copy-shop bag and a smile.

"Great! Got half the cards stuck in doors! Even did a freebie, a rich lady on the hill, gave her some cards to spread around to her friends!"

She said that like she wasn't certain I would approve.

"Good idea! Nothing better than a recommendation from a friend, to build our reputation!"

Relief was evident. I don't know why she craved my approval. I guess I don't have to know; she feels what she feels, not my business to give her emotional instruction. Maybe we can sort that out though?

"You know, this is your business too. I'm happy to hear what decisions you've made! We agreed marketing was your department. I won't be second-guessing you, not now, not ever."

More than relief now; something in her back straightened. I mean really; I could see it happen. Held her head higher, unconsciously. Confidence I think.

She fished a card from the bag, handed it over.

I fingered the card, smiled at the picture, the slogan. "Nice! Gets the message across in the fewest words, memorable! And I love the weight! Says quality without saying a word.

"Let me tell you what I've done! I bought a cash box, an answering machine, used from a thrift store."

I showed her the box, gave her one of the keys which she took, her hand wavering just a bit. For some reason, money-related issues were a sensitive point with her. I'd have to hit up Jillian about that. I am pretty tone-deaf when it comes to money any more.

"The machine uses a tape, but it should work for our purposes?"

The answering machine was in the original box, faded and worn. She pulled it out, sorted out the cables, plugged it into the wall and the phone into the machine. Clearly the more technical partner in our deal.

Pushing the 'messages' button we heard some old guy start in about screening his calls or some such. She poked some more buttons, found the record feature, started talking into it.

"Hey! This is Billie's Recovery Service, our pleasure to find your treasure! Leave a number at the tone, and a little about what needs finding, we'll get right back to you!"

She used a voice I'd not heard out of her before. Friendly, agreeable, respectful. Not a particle of snark. I learn more about this young woman every time we work together.

Billie played it back, we heard her through the speaker, a little tinny, then the beep! She pressed something, confirming the message I suppose, and set it in 'working mode' somehow.

She remembered, pulled some receipts from a pocket, handed them over. I took them, opened the cashbox, took the tray out, laid them flat in the bottom with the receipts from the thrift store I'd put in there already. Reassembled it.

"We'll need those come tax time!" I didn't really know about that; I hadn't paid anything but inheiritance tax and property tax in a decade. But it seemed plausible.

For some reason the cashbox had arrested her attention. Maybe the cash in it? I'd unrolled one of my sock-drawer bundles, sorted it into the tray already. Just a thousand or so, it should keep us for a month maybe.

She seemed nervous about something.

"You keeping track of your cash additions? That'll have to come out of income before we take anything off the top."

That made sense. I considered.

"I'll put a tally in there with the receipts. We can settle up every month out of what the business earned, minus your part off the top of course, your pay is a business expense! Take a dividend when the business has accumulated enough."

She kept half of what she earned by herself, as pay. That was our agreement.

"After you get your investment back, right?" Important to her. Why?

I could figure out why easily enough. She needed this business to be hers too, not just my deal with her on the side. As long as it ran on my money, she would play second fiddle to me.

"That makes sense. If it takes a couple months, even a year, that's fine. We'll tally each month, pay the bills, figure out what we want to pay back, what to save, what to bank for anything we may need?"

She looked relieved again. So, good answer Greg! You're figuring this partner stuff out pretty fast.

We put a slip of note-paper in the box with $2000 marked down as 'cash infusion', the money in the box plus what Billie carried around. Put the box in a cupboard under the counter, someplace nobody would likely look. Maybe we needed a safe? I didn't think so, nobody had ever come in here uninvited. We could rethink that once we had profits.

Jillian came home then, and we got into some kissy-snuggle time which drove Billie to her room.

That might be an issue. Would we have to coordinate our time together with Billie's time away? Didn't want to make anybody uncomfortable, but I sure wasn't enthusastic about losing any naked-wresting opportunities.

Jillian was running through her day; time to pay attention, boyfriend duties came first!

"So I spilled something about your second sight, at the tearoom with Khang, she wants to know more. I said I'd tell all, Sister Night on Sunday!" She looked seriously at me.

"This gonna be ok? You can still change your mind."

I shook my head. "It's overdue. I'm done making up stories. I got caught in one already," remembering Mr. Ho the jeweler.

"I don't want to be remembering what story I told to who. It's embarrassing and demeaning to everybody.

"Khang can know everything, ask any question she wants, get a straight answer. My dear sister-in-law deserves that. My future grandfather-in-law too!"

I got some more kissy-snuggle action for that. Sweet! Doing the right thing has many side benefits.

Supper happened next, just some fried stuff and something thawed from the freezer. We had to cook more now, three mouths to feed. Both Jillian and Billie were extra hungry too, both must have put in a full day.

After, sitting on the porch with wine coolers for the two of us, that kiwi-orange-something in a can for Billie, Jillian spoke up.

"Billie? You want to explore tonight? Maybe spend some time on the boardwalk, seeing the sights? See a show? Learn more about your new home!"

Billie looked at her, then at me, then smiled a saucy smile.

"Sure, I can get out of your way, give you two some privacy. Maybe go say Thanks to Trevor! See the ocean at night. We didn't have one of those in Idaho."

I think I got some color in my cheeks at that. Jillian just smiled, nodded, satisfied. No shame, that girl.

"Don't stay out too late! It can be hard to find the porch stairs from the beach at night. I'll leave the light on!" Always the considerate hostess.

Billie sucked down the end of her drink, hopped up from sitting cross-legged on the floor to standing, effortlessly. Handed me the empty can, banged out the screen door with a cheery "See you in a few!"

We heard her tromp down the long flight of stairs, and I 'saw' her head out across the sand in the direction of the lights and noise.

Jillian got right down to business, pulling me over to do some serious tongue-sucking and shirt-groping.

I have no objection to a horny girlfriend! But wow she was wasting no time.

When she came up for air,

"What's the big hurry? We have all evening!"

Jillian shook her head. "We have 90 minutes, maybe a little more. Days are getting shorter! Most stuff closes on the boardwalk by dusk. And she's too young to get into any clubs, never mind that paper she carries."

That reminded me.

"Are we ok with her going off alone? At night? Is she old enough to manage the hawkers, tourists, pickpockets?"

Jillian gave me a fond look, which meant 'You silly man' in girlfriend speak.

"She's old enough to cross the entire country on her own, to find a new life. To become an Emancipated Minor. The boardwalk will be fine."

That was the end of the talking; Jillian got down to serious sexing-up which extinguished my objections. Most conscious thought in fact! I had a hard time following any coherent train of thought when this healthy athletic horny female started pulling off my clothes.

Without preamble she stripped my shirt down my arms, left me to struggle out of it, slithered onto the floor, tugged my shorts down and off, insinuated herself between my knees and took me in hand.

With a vigorous Slurp! I was being treated to a professional-grade cock sucking. Two hands, stripped up and down my rapidly hardening member while her mouth and tongue worked over the head and all the shaft she could conveniently get inside.

With what remained of my brain it occurred to me, boobies down there! I grabbed and pulled up on the collar of her shirt. She cooperated one arm at a time, releasing me, pulling the arm through the sleeve holes, grabbing back on and repeat with the other. Bobbed her head off my dick and ducked through the neck hole without bothering with buttons. Instantly she was back to slurping and sucking Pop! at the end of my now elongated prick.

Naked to the waist, I pulled her up by the armpits so I could get access to those delicious breasts. She rose, her head bending down, down to keep her mouth on me as long as she could until Shluck! she came off, spit drooling from lips in a ropy string.

Putting one hand on my forehead she made me pause, zipped! the skirt and let it drop, stepped out, kicked it across the porch. Tugged her panties off her hips, let them fall, took one foot out but left them dangling from the other ankle. Wow that was sexy for some reason! Naked girl but for panties shamelessly bunched around one foot, ready to be debauched by her guy.

I slid forward so she could get her knees on up the seat, one on each side, struggle up my body holding my dick, get it under her hips and stuck into her wet warm. Releasing she raised her body up, bringing my cock along by the tip stuck gently into her folds. Aimed her hips and Unnngh! struggled down as I impaled her sex with mine, inch by mind-melting inch into her sopping cooch.

Boobs! Right in front of my face. I remembered to suck one into my mouth, all I could fit, as she began rocking gently up and down, sliding my length slightly out of her body and then Ummph back in again, to the root, cunt to pelvis, grinding impaled.

This was a new angle, one we hadn't tried before and it was wonderful and sexy and oh so deep. But it was hard to keep my mouth on her! I was bent nearly in half, my shoulders propped up by the back of the couch, the rest of me laid out for her to ride, my neck at an acute angle trying to follow her bobbing nipple!

I did my best, constantly distracted by her wet insides slithering along my stiff cock. I'd get a good latch-on to a tit, suck vigorously and then Pop! she'd rise up to leave my wet exposed skin chilled by the evening breeze, shocking me. Fortunately the tip was always snuggled warm inside her body, right where it wanted to be. And when she'd slowly re-impale herself on my thick stiff sex I'd feel warm and safe again, deep in my girl, mated to her, pleasing her.

The erratic way I attached and licked, only to be pulled free as she rose back up, then down and reattach, did something to her. She was totally in charge, doing all the moving, all the fucking, while I could only hold her sides and suck at one tit at a time as it went past.

But it was enough to set her off. She must have been thinking about this, about fucking her boyfriend, had a hair-trigger because before I was halfway to ball-clenching spume-squirting orgasm she was already clutching me with her insides, her legs trying to scissor my hips, her hands gripping my chest fur, her cunt clenching and unclenching. She went with it, unashamedly, wanting this orgasm and taking it. Fell forward onto me, eyes tight shut as I saw the ripples run up her vagina, fluids release and flow, see her uterus tipping to mate with my tip but nothing forthcoming, no semen to lubricate her passage.

I waited her out, watched her cum inside and out, tried to move my hips a little to keep it fun but with her weight now bearing down on me, her pussy grinding on my pelvis, this bundle of hot sexy cumming woman pinning me to the couch.

She didn't seem to mind, at all. Her orgasm took some considerable time to work through, each time it diminished she'd grind some more and cum some more, the ripples restarting, repeating, seemingly as many times as she wanted! Totally selfish, getting every ounce of her orgasm out, unworried and unashamed. Utterly confident in me, trusting me to let her cum, let her enjoy me fully, take everything she wanted without really taking anything away from me at all.

Half a dozen orgasmic spasms and she collapsed, spent, soft and jiggly on top of me, all warm and squishy and wet inside and out. Her nipples squashed between us, fat from being sucked, doing surgery on my torso as she breathed deeply, her diaphragm moving her insides around my still-encased still-stiff prick. A sexy post-copulation mammal riding my body like her personal body cushion.

And my manhood chose then to explode, my balls finding something in her relaxed just-fucked body to get really excited about. Those dangling panties, her stiff nipples nubbling against my skin, the way she'd attacked me and fucked me single-mindedly, her selfish kind loving orgasm, with a mind of their own began their overdue clenching and pumping.

My spew filling her vagina, seeping around and into the folds of her cervix, surging down the length of our coupled sex to fizz out and blop onto my matted wet pubic hair, run down between my thighs to stain the couch.

She raised up, craned her neck to check our connection, that she'd felt right, that I was cumming in her. Looked back up, right in my eyes, and kissed me, worked her sex on mine to make everything slide just a little bit more in that cum-lubricated way that feels so ultimately slickery and sexy.

My eyes crossed, my lips in a slack idiot gape, her tongue raping my mouth so I would clench just a few times more, surrender just a little more semen to her.

When I'd recovered too, cum all I could, all I had, felt that lovely orgasm pleasure course through me, cock to hips to torso to brain, my eyes refocussing, seeing her sitting up now, her tits red and nipples bloomed, a wicked leer on her pretty face, she spoke.

"Somebody likes to be used, violated, taken by his girlfriend!"

I nodded, enthusiastically. "That was so, so,..." I had no words.

"And it didn't take 90 minutes!"

She giggled, my girl again, Jill, my partner and friend, my fuck-buddy. Raised herself up, up and off, let me flop free, stepped back onto one leg at a time, got her balance - she'd been thoroughly fucked too! A little unsteady for all her bold words.

I had a happy thought. "This could work! We only need a couple minutes, send Billie out for some bread and milk! All we need!"