X-Ray Vision Ch. 11: Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And prospectors, there were some who could find the vein, the gold or whatever, when most folks would have given up. Kept digging until they hit paydirt.

"People like that, the stories are everywhere."

That was a lot to think about. If there were more like Greg back then, why there would be more now. Other people, who could See!

He must have already thought of that, been thinking it for years. Kept it to himself, but not now, now he told me, his true love! Because I mattered, and because I wouldn't think he was crazy, I would believe him.

"Maybe we'll look for another one, sometime. When you're ready."

He nodded, clearly not ready now. But willing, maybe because I was here, with him.

I laid back, put my hands under my head. We didn't talk for a bit, just watched the clouds.

"Any people out here now?" I had a reason for asking.

He leaned on his elbows, scanned. "Nope. Well, a couple miles over there, a farmhouse, family in the garden, getting it ready for winter."

"What are they like?" Really curious.

"Oh, loving and laughing and giving concern. It's low stress out here, you don't need much. Healthier stomachs, guts. Stronger muscles, tougher bones from being outside so much. A slower life somehow, more deliberate."

That sounded good, sounded fine. What I'll want for my children.

"Any treasure? Buried and forgotten?"

He grinned at me, always hoping for buried treasure.

"Kind of! There's an old mansion, built by a guy who married six Indian women, to get the payments from the BIA. Built it to house his wives and dozens of kids.

"Later abandoned, claimed by the state, used as an ag station by the Extension service for a while, empty for years now."

That was interesting. "Is it in ruins?"

"Needs a chimney sweep! Tuckpointing! Some wood shakes replaced! Windows weather-stripped! Furnace replaced! But otherwise, sound, framed in native dimensional lumber, huge beams and thick oak floorboards. Pegs and old square nails."

"Might be big enough."

He grinned again, knew where this was going. "It'd be expensive! Millions!"

Didn't sound like much of an obstacle to me.

"Room for our whole clan someday."

"Enough room? Four stories plus the basement! A dozen bedrooms, two giant chimney stacks! Eight fireplaces on each one.

"Even more; a room under the basement, full of furniture, old stuff. The steps blocked by a kitchen remodel, when they put in a commercial kitchen, when it became an ag station. Nobody left alive knows it's there."

"Anything interesting?"

He scanned, thought.

"Noooo... dusty old Indian artifacts, probably his dowery when he married those six local women. On racks, in trunks. Leather, beads, beaded leather. Feathers, metal bangles. Jackets, skirts, blankets, lots of blankets. Baskets, piles of baskets. Musical instruments, rattles and drums. Knobby stick things, drawers of them. Masks on the walls, big eyes like anime characters. Bundles of junk - arrowheads, sticks, minerals wrapped in leather."

My silly Greg, never knows treasure when he sees it.

"That would pay for the house. Probably not the land."

He looked dubious, let it drop. Knows better than to contradict his smart girlfriend; I'd been right more than once.

"Tell me about the wildlife." That'd gotten good results back at the river.

"All that stuff underground, plus moles and gophers and snakes and tortoises, none very deep. In the air, birds nesting all over. Grackles everywhere, roving flocks, scavenging grain; falcons in the high places, even in the city! Feasting on the grackles. Surprising how they adapt to our settlements, the changes we make."

I could get an answer to the old question, I'd wondered all my life!

"Ever seen a baby pigeon? You see adults everywhere but never babies!"

He nodded. "Every spring! In their nests. Don't leave until nearly full-grown. They're up there, in the city under the eaves, on roofs."

Ah! So now I knew. On a roll.

"Giant alligators in the sewer?"

He snorted. "Nope, a myth."

Disappointment: sometimes knowing Greg took the excitement out of things.

"More like caiman, little guys, just a foot or two. I guess their growth is limited by the cramped environment, like goldfish grow only to the size the aquarium permits."

Was he kidding me now? Nope, serious. I closed my mouth, so I didn't look like a gape-jawed rube.

"What's the furthest you can see from here? Not in space; that's cheating."

He looked back the way we'd come, toward the coast. Got quiet.

"The ocean in the distance. I can kind of ignore the city, too much there, look over it, from this height you can actually just make out the water on the horizon."

I squinted, convinced myself maybe I could see it too.

"What's it look like? Just water?"

He considered, wasn't going to answer, remembered who he was talking to.

"Sometimes, I see something vast, in the water. Not one thing, sort of a large, coordinated living... Too big to be more than an impression. Like, like, millions of parts, but also one thing. In the water, all moving together, going deep."

I'm going to have to get used to my mind being blow, loving this guy. He was worth it, sure, but the stuff he hit me with, almost daily. Jesus.

Couldn't absorb all that at once, gonna have to change the subject. Easy with Greg; I stood up, stripped off my wife-beater, tossed it in the grass.

The sun, the breeze felt so sweet on my skin, unused to being exposed. My nipples wrinkled up, sensitive, happy.

Greg stood so I kissed him, tugged his shirt out of his pants, pulled it up over his head, he raised his arms up, being all cooperative. It joined my shirt.

His fur moved slightly, teased by the wind. Like some mythical beast! He looked like he belonged here, was born to the prairie.

Unbuckled, let his pants drop, stepped out. No skivvies! He had plans; well, good, so did I. Went to slip out of my shorts; he held my wrist, brought it up, kissed it.

Took my shorts in hand, knelt, tugged them down, past my knees, calves, off my feet one at a time, looking at me the whole time, admiring my bared stomach, my legs.

Laid them on the growing pile. Added his pants.

We're standing naked now, the breeze on our skin, nothing between us and infinity but grasslands and sky, earth and clouds. And that enormous ecosystem of living things underground, unsuspected, vast.

Was that sexy? Exciting; being part of all of that, standing in the grass that was just the tip of the living iceberg, two more tiny living things connected by the soles of our feet to all that below, the only ones that knew what that world contained, all of it, being part of it.

He kissed me, hands at his sides, not touching me but for his lips, his breath. So, so intimate!

I put my hands on his shoulders; he winced. Turning him, his shoulder was black and blue!

"Where did those bruises come from!"

He grimaced; "Billie keeps punching me!"

Ah. "Well, you deserved it I'm sure."

He swung his arm and Spank! A thrill ran from my butt, up my spine.

"Ah! Oh! Do that again!" That was definitely sexy.

Greg didn't, took my hand instead, went to pull me down with him. But once I got into the grass, prickles!

He solved it, laid back, pulled me up on top of him, his fur protecting him from the dry grass, his body protecting me. I folded up like a frog, all neatly on top of him, sun on my back, wind tickling the tiny hairs, warm and sexy, just lay there, happy.

We nuzzled for a short time, but I got a pain in my tummy, his dick getting all stiffie and hard and nowhere to go.

"You expecting something, Big Guy? Get me alone out on the prairie, naked, nobody for miles? Nobody to hear me scream! Gonna take advantage of me, all helpless and vulnerable?"

"Oh, you're going to scream all right." He smacked my bottom again, hard. So, I screamed, loud!

"Eeeeeeeeeya! You mean, mean man! Keep that up and I'll have to..."

He grimaced at my shriek, right in his face, smacked my butt again, I ended with an Eep! Felt the wet starting to flow.

Shouldn't waste that; water was precious out here.

Sat up on his stomach, straddling, lewd, the grass wasn't really that bad on my legs. Scooted up his body, got my cooch over his face.

He was ready for me, wrapped his arms around my thighs, fingers just reaching my sexy bits to tug my lips apart, started tonguing me.

"Ooooh! Oh yeah! You keep that up Big Guy! Get it in there! Lick higher, uh, yeah like that. Oooooh!"

He was slurping and slobbering now, all wet from my juice trickling onto his face, into his mouth. My lips, my crack, sticking his tongue into my wet hole from time to time.

Not getting my clit yet; have to fix that.

I turned my hips, got my clit on his chin, started grinding there. He changed tactics, opened wide, got his lips on it, sucked.

"Shit! Bastard! Fuck! Do that again!"

So, he did it again, taking his time, sucking a little, then a little more, then chewing on my clit with his lips, munging my clit around, smashing it, tongue wandering over my wet crack. Gave a long hard sluuuuurp! and I came.

"Jesus pussy-sucking cunt-fucker! Eat me! Eat that.... gaaaaaaaa" I released quite a bit of juice onto his face, he started gagging, swallowing, letting it flow around his mouth.

My legs shook so hard, my stomach was jiggling like Jello. I stiffened, screamed again, let it all out, let the whole world know Greg was making me cum!

I clenched, doubled over, spasming, then fell back like the electricity had been turned off, let my crotch come off his face, let him breathe. Got my legs unkinked, laid out straight over his shoulders, shuddered a bit, let that orgasm just have me.

When I quit vibrating, the chills ceased running up and down my sides, "Oooh Greg! It's better out here. Like you just want to cum and cum, and not care that the whole world can see you cumming."

"I wouldn't know. Never came out here before."

He sat up, wiped his mouth with the back of one hand, grabbing my hips, leaned forward between my legs, intending to violate me. I put a palm on his chest, disengaged, scooted back to the blanket, found a comfortable spot. Took his hand, pulled him up on his knees, over me.

"I'm the first date you brought out here to fuck? You were missing out young man!"

"Didn't miss anything. Got everything I ever needed right here."

There, sappy Greg back again, my sweet lover. I smiled, spread my knees out lewdly, wiggled my hips.

"We both know you mean my pussy! Come and get it, cunt-fucker!" God, it felt good to be outside, on a hilltop, yelling out lewd sexy talk with Greg, to the world!

He looked consternated; I'd spoiled his sappy romantic mood. No matter: I grabbed his dick with both hands, started pumping it, felt it throb and grow. He adapted very nicely, closing his eyes briefly, opening again with a new look.

Lust.

I aimed him toward my wet lips, tugged. His hips moved like they were independent of him, his torso following after, slave to his sex-seeking dick.

He found my hole, and God bless him went gently, in-and-out with little strokes, treating me like fragile China, just gonna take his time, not stretch me unnecessarily, tender and kind. Sappy and romantic.

It felt good, too good; somehow today everything felt better, probably the fresh air and sunshine.

But this wasn't gonna be how it went down.

I arched my back, raised my hips, up on elbows and heels and thrust! onto him, spearing myself with his jutting member.

Jesus! That thing was big! Only part of it fit.

He closed his eyes briefly again, opened them, full attention on my body now, no longer his delicate Jillian but now his sex-tool. Hands on my hips, clamped on like iron, began pulling and pushing, holding me off the ground, a convenient height for his fun, manipulating my body, using my pussy as his cock-sleeve jerk-off fuck toy, his big sausage just raping my cunt for his own pleasure.

"Jesus! Fuuuuuuuuck! Stick it...fuck my...huh, huh, huh, goddam, fucker, huh, huh..."

I couldn't think enough thoughts to put together any good sexy-talk, what with that coney dog shoved up inside me, further and further, under that perfect blue sky, this hairy man gripping my hips, sticking his dick through my pelvis into my guts, again and again...

I held myself up on toes and elbows as long as I could, helping him fuck me, keeping my slickery hole aligned with his thrusts, each grunting jab going way up into me, filling me like a mail-order toy then pulling out, my cunt like a pouting mouth trying to hold onto him, stretching out around his length, clutching and sucking at him then inside out again on the next thrust.

I gave up, muscles worn out from that position, tried to let myself down on the blanket but he was having none of it, just held my pelvis up to his crotch, let the rest of me flop on the blanket crazily.

He labored away silently, purposefully, mechanically, working his dick, working my fuck-hole, sweaty from the sun and the effort and from his prick stuck way inside a girl on a blanket on a hilltop in the middle of nowhere, of everywhere, a hawk circling overhead, a girl who was cumming again.

"Fucker! Fuck fuck fuck fuck meEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Just a grimace at my shriek, he ignored my wriggling and bucking and screaming, fully intent on pronging me, holding my hips in his cruel grip, actually slowed down, the fucker! Which made it worse, made it so much better!

Closed his eyes and thrust deep in my hips and I could feel him cumming way back inside, impossibly deep in my belly, feel that fuck-stick jammed in me pumping like a cartoon firehose, rippling and dumping his cum, all of it, both nuts clenched tight and depositing his entire seed in me. Gonna knock up this foolish girl on the blanket he'd brought out here to fuck, ignoring my squeals and cries and fists pounding his chest, grabbing at his fur, tearing at him, because this was too much, oh so much more than ever before!

My sex clenched and clutched at him, so big in me, my eyes rolling up, I didn't want to but they did, and it ached, never mind that, he's inseminating me! Gonna be pregnant for sure, gonna be a baby this time I knew it without any doubt, knew it deep inside. No going back, I'm gonna be a mom, have this brute's brat, his onery foolish grabby beautiful love child!

I came crying, sobbing, joyful, happy and complete and in love with this amazing man with the amazing dick, his beautiful mind, his amazing tender loving graces.

Oh, and that super-power, surely the least interesting thing about him anymore.

...

Saturday Night

Gregory

We'd napped on the hilltop too long, until clouds came over and we got chilled, naked on that blanket, smeared wet and sticky. Jillian had shaken me, woke me from my nap.

"Hey Stud! I gotta go, get to Sisters' Night!"

I'd tried it on with her then but only got my hands slapped away, a smooch and she'd hopped up, thrown my clothes at me. I'd just watched her get dressed, too sexy to look away, until she'd gotten impatient.

"Get dressed, horndog! Pack up the things! I'm leaving in five minutes with or without you!"

Abandoned naked and sex-smeared miles from home did not actually appeal to me so I got dressed, bundled everything up in the blanket and laid it in the back of the truck. She was turning over the engine as I hopped in and buckled up.

She'd showered, changed and disappeared in record time when we got back, not a moment to spare for me, shot off in her truck again. Leaving me with a sassy teenager and a gross crumb-and-cheese-covered blanket to sort out.

I was unsticking the things from the blanket over the sink, tossing crusts and wrappers in the trash, picking at cheese bits when Billie wrinkled up her face, took over from me.

"I'll do that; you take a shower; you smell like fuck!"

Screwing a girl on a hilltop naked had been sweet, right in my comfort zone, no problem. But being chastised by a teen about it, I felt the heat in my face, my neck, turned bright red.

She just pushed me out of the kitchen, grinning, having the upper hand, making me uncomfortable for once instead of the other way round.

How she's grown! Now she can wrap me around her finger too. Like all the women in my life.

Big sigh. Off to shower.

I came out, no longer 'smelling like fuck', Billie coming back from putting the blanket in the wash, Nick arriving with supper, bags of Mexican takeout.

"Smells dangerous!" Billie took the bags, set them on the counter, hugged Nick like a sister, got a big hug back.

Nick handed me the receipt (I'd paid over the phone when I made the order), I thanked her, put it in a drawer like I'd do something with it later (I'd throw it away).

Ok, this was my kitchen, time to take control of the situation.

"You two get something to drink, go out on the porch! I'll dish up, bring it out."

They ignored me but did it anyway, chatting about their day, looting the fridge, padding out of the room with cans in their hand.

It took only a minute to unpack the takeout boxes, open everything. Put the burritos on a plate, open and arrange the tubs of sauce and beans and queso on the pizza board. Open the pan of stuffed peppers, the carton of carnitas.

The smell was amazing! Wanted to stick my fingers in everything, taste but I manfully resisted, carried out the plate and board, returned for the cartons.

Billie saw me struggle, jumped up, took the second load from me, let me go back for plates and forks. Nick just let us, in full guest mode, sipping from her can of spritzer-something, relaxing and watching the breakers roll in.

I arrived with plates, but they'd already grabbed stuffed peppers, blowing on them, hot! and nibbling at the safe end.

"Poblanos! My favorite!" This from Nick; Billie didn't know what a poblano was? Well, now she did. Learning fast.

They were talking about the rooming house.

"It's about the same size as what you have here. Plus, a dining room, kitchen, shared. Big lawn! Closer to customers, up on the hill in an old Victorian?"

"How did you get in there?"

Smile, "Greg took me there, introduced me. Mrs. Pham thought he was my uncle!"

Big laugh, imagine goofy ol' Greg being somebody's uncle! No respect, these young folk.

Billie was dishing up, starved from her bike trip, activities of the day. Took half the beans for herself, biggest burrito, wad of carnitas to choke a horse.

Nick split the rest with me, poured queso over most of hers. Billie saw that, took the carton, poured a healthy coating on her carnitas too.

I picked at mine, delicious! but I'd spent a pretty quiet day, not like these girls, gallivanting all over. I'd done what? walked along the river, eaten a picnic lunch. Screwed the love of my life half-insensible. Cum like a broken hydrant. Had a nap.

Oh! Re-hydrate, right. I hared inside, got a can of kiwi-orange, not my favorite but we had the most of that.

Coming out I cracked it, downed half in one go, surprised myself with how thirsty I was. Billie noticed, grinned lewdly, made me blush again! Nick noticed too, but polite, just worked on her stuffed pepper.

We ate for a bit, and when we were down to scraping the sauce from our plates with the butt-end of our burritos Billie started again.

"So, you and Khang girlfriends?" She got it out that time without any hiccup! Un-picking her hangups was becoming easier with practice.

Nick considered, treating the insolent remark like it was a reasonable question. Respecting her little-sister Billie.

"No. Just dating, kind of. Not regular. It's different for dykes, you can be a couple, but you can be a lot of things."

"And she's Jillian's sister."

Nick grinned. "There's that, sure. Not gonna piss where I eat!" Got a barking laugh out of Billie, a little too loud but a smile along with it.