Xavier's Teachers - The Handmaiden Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

His hands were beginning to grope and maul her backside so she lowered one hand from around his neck and placed it on top of his hand, gently pulling it away and bringing it to her breasts. Still holding on, she placed his hand on top of her blouse, and slowly used his open palm to rub over her left breast. Xavier's other hand was still on her arse but it was now moving in sync with the hand on her breast, gentle and sensuous. Bai-Ma slowly removed her hand that was guiding his and lowered it to his waist, allowing her Javi to continue his caresses independently. She still had her mouth locked on his lips, her tongue probing more fully; occasionally she would suck his lower lip, nip at it playfully and then go back into a deep french kiss.

When Bai-Ma moved her head back and lowered it to his chest, pushing slightly against his body, Xavier took a step back and felt the arm-rest of a chair against the back of his thighs. He bent his knees and lowered himself so he was perched on the wooden wing of the chair; then pulling Bai-Ma towards him, he lowered his face to her chest and breathed in the fragrance from her cleavage. His hands were still on her chest and he had discovered the out-thrust nipples pushing against the fabric of her blouse.

Bai-Ma gasped when Xavier's fingers ran over her hard nipples; he circled around their base, then moved over the ridge before moving away. He was being very gentle, feeling the full roundness of her boobs from the sides to the top, from the bottom to the peak. He had pushed aside the drape of her saree and his lips moved over the exposed part of the top of her breasts and the cleavage in between. She put her hands on the top of his head and held him close, fingers simultaneously combing through his hair while his tongue left cool wet trails across the expanse of her chest.

Bai-Ma's own arousal levels were escalating; her desire for Javi becoming more intense. After a few minutes, she brought one hand to her blouse and unhooked the top clasp. Xavier removed his face from her bosom and looked at her while she was undoing the remaining four hooks on her blouse and parted the flaps. The vision of such a voluptuous woman in lingerie was almost too much for his inflamed ardour. He stared for a long moment and then groaned as he pushed his face back into the deep cleavage, his hands now over the demi-cup brassiere running over as much as he could.

Bai-Ma had to place her hands over his once again to slow the impassioned fervour he had gotten into. When she did so, he pulled away from her and feasted once more on the sight before him. He had never seen a woman in her underwear, leave alone anywhere near naked. He moved his fingers reverentially over the smooth skin of her large breasts, pushed them into the crevice in the middle, ran them over the hard projections of her nipples and the dark shade of her areolas which he could faintly discern through the fabric. The pallu of her saree had slipped off her shoulder and trailed on the ground so he could also see the curve of her waist and the deep navel in dark shadow.

Xavier's erection throbbed in his briefs, contorted and confined within them, pushing for release. As he continued to kiss the swell of Bai-Ma's breasts while his hands roamed over their rounded curvature, it was only natural for him to take the next step without any guidance from her. He hooked a finger into the edge of her brassiere and pulled down one cup, freeing her large left breast and wrapping his palm around it. It felt heavy and succulent as he ran his hand across its surface before moving his face and taking the hard nipple between his lips.

When Bai-Ma felt his mouth suck in the nipple, felt his tongue run over the protrusion, her knees bent in an involuntary jerk as her body shuddered. It had been so very long that she had felt a physical sensation anything like this. Xavier pulled the bra-cup down more firmly as he sucked her nipple, the areola and as much of the breast as he could draw into his mouth. The strength of his suction sent waves of ecstatic vibrations through her entire body as she pushed herself against him and held his head in a tight cuddle.

When Xavier pulled down the other cup of her bra and scooped out her right breast, fondling its pendulous weight, Bai-Ma's hand went down to his crotch in lustful abandon; the erotic pulses that coursed through her body were too strong for any inhibitions she might otherwise have had. She felt the huge contorted bulge behind his pyjamas and stroked it for a while, feeling the raging energy that was desperate to burst out. She slipped her fingers into his nightwear and under the elastic band of his briefs, and made a fist around the fully engorged phallus. She then pulled it out so that his erection stood upright and a few inches above the elastic waistband of his underwear.

She felt Javi's tongue explore the large nipples, first one then the other, and as she kept stroking the full length of his massive cock, the tempo of her heartbeat increased by a few notches. Along with the lust filled heaviness in her heart, a strange sense of intimacy and warm affection spread like a warm wave through her. She had one hand in a tight grip around his thick penis, stroking it from top to bottom. She removed her other hand from around his head and used it to push his pyjamas and underwear down his thighs, freeing his pulsating member completely.

Xavier was feeling as though an avalanche of sexual prurience was crashing all around him; he felt the same fear of an early ejaculation that had overpowered him the previous day. He took his face away from Bai-Ma's pillowy bosom but kept his hands on her boobs, once again taking in the vision as his fingers twirled the long hard nipples centred on her dark areolas. She was looking down at his cock, caressing and fondling it in long languorous strokes from the base to the red-hot tip. And then he saw her sliding downwards, her breasts moving away from his hands as they grazed past the length of his t-shirt and approached his middle.

He put his hands on the chair's arm-rest where he was perched and gripped the sides as best he could while Bai-Ma went down on her knees and knelt in front of him. She still held his steely rod in one hand; with the other she raised one of her breasts so that the two-centimetre long nipple kissed the head of his cock. She used his penis glans to rub against the erect nipple, almost thrashing the nub, lashing it from side to side with his fiery tip. She pressed the ramrod erection into each of her breasts one after the other, then pushed her boobs together and slid his cock between them. For the next few minutes, she used Javi's rod like a pulsating dildo across every part of her opulent, full-figured bosom.

At some point she collected some saliva in her mouth and let it dribble down over a nipple, then continued to rub the head of his penis over the erect protrusions of her nipples. Bai-Ma had once experienced a nipple orgasm while pleasuring herself and similar feelings were now beginning to course through her nerves as she manipulated Xavier's massively thick cock over her tits. She was highly aroused as she titillated her ultra-sensitive papilla, breathing heavily and wanting Javi's pulsating manhood in ways she couldn't fathom.

Unable to resist, she finally took him into her mouth. At first, amazed at the girth of his penis, she parted her lips wide and only took the head of his cock in, letting her tongue run all around the smooth tissue-like covering on the glans. She used the fingers and palm of one hand to cup his testicles and gently, very gently, knead them. The thick bush of his pubic hair was like a forest at the base of his rod and she could smell the rich masculine aroma from his groin. Bai-Ma's senses of touch, taste and smell were so heightened, she barely heard Javi's coarse whisper when he said "Bai-Ma! Ohhhh! Please! I...I will cum very soon if you continue."

But she paid no heed to his fervent appeal to desist, if at all she heard him. She was too engrossed in the physical and psychological longing for Javi's cock; too immersed in the awe and wonderment of the sheer virility and robustness of his penis. She licked the long length of it, using her tongue to trace the rugged dorsal vein that meandered along his shaft. She clutched his phallus, fingers in a tight fist wrapped around the thickness, as she lubricated him with her saliva. Then once again with her lips parted wide, she took the crown into her mouth and ran the tip of her tongue around the corona in tight circles. She heard him gasp and moan and cry out her name in a hoarse whisper as she pushed her face forward and drew more of him into her mouth.

Xavier's knuckles stood out, white and bloodless as he clutched the armrest; he clenched his pelvic floor muscles in a desperate attempt to hold back his climax and ejaculation. His body moved on pure instinct as he stood up from his perch and brought his hands to Bai-Ma's head, barely conscious of the tight grip on her scalp. She looked up at his face as she allowed more and more of his rod to penetrate her mouth gradually, one fist still holding the base of his manhood. Her other hand went to her breasts, held up as they were by the underwire and half-cups of her brassiere. She pinched a nipple, tugged it hard, twirled it almost viciously between thumb and forefinger before moving to her other nipple and replicating the actions.

When she had five inches, maybe six, of his engorged penis in her mouth, she wasn't sure she could take any more of him inside without gagging. She felt Javi's hands in a firm grip on top of her head as he seemed to pull her towards him; she felt him thrust his hips forward trying to push more of his domineering phallus into her mouth. She held on tightly to the base of his cock and moved her fist in tandem with her mouth; back and forth, up and down the slick hardness. She once again heard fervent pleas from her beautiful young stud, her new lover, her darling Javi but increased the pace of her strokes.

Xavier's hands moved all over Bai-Ma's head; he held the back and pulled, he pushed his fingers deep into her hair which came unknotted and tumbled down along with the hair pin, he pushed his hands along the side of her face and clutched at the long tresses of jet black hair that had curtained down from her head to the floor. For two minutes, Bai-Ma continued with her ministrations on his ramrod tumescence as Xavier struggled to hold back. As he approached his climax, he had only a fleeting thought about whether he should cum in Bai-Ma's mouth or should he extract himself and splatter her face. Or maybe away from her into the room.

Bai-Ma stopped mauling her own breasts and used her left hand to cradle his testicles; her other hand was like a tight fitting cylinder around the base of his penis while her mouth, stretched wide, was like a perfect sheath around the top five inches. When she felt his scrotum tighten and his balls rise, when she felt his thighs begin to quiver and his muscles grow taut, when she heard the rumbling growl emanate from somewhere deep in his chest, she had no doubt that she wanted Javi's cum in her mouth.

"Aarrrrrrrrgh!" Xavier howled as he clamped his vice-like grip on Bai-Ma's head and thrust his hips forward. She felt the eruption explode in her mouth as the first stream of hot thick semen splattered the back of her throat; she instinctively moved her head backwards despite his tight hold as Javi's spasmodic paroxysms unleashed subsequent jets of semen. Her mouth filled up with his voluminous cum and she swallowed even before he had completed his spurts of rapid-fire ejaculation. She had to swallow the liquid a second time before he was completely done and his grip on her head began to loosen. Bai-Ma sucked the last drops as she squeezed his manhood, feeling the almost imperceptible detumescence begin. She stuck her tongue out and used the tip to wipe up the last remnants of cum from his urethra even as little rivulets of semen dribbled out from the corners of her mouth.

Like so much in the last 24 hours, Xavier's mind and body were experiencing wonders for the first time in his young life. After his thundering discharge, his body seemed to deflate and collapse into itself as his knees bent and he sat down on the floor in front of Bai-Ma. She had been kneeling on an uncarpeted floor all this while, her knees protected only by the thin fabric of her saree and petticoat. She too sat on the floor and stretched her legs out, rubbing her knees to ease the discomfort. As soon as she did that, Xavier stretched himself out and lay down with his head on her lap, turning to the side and burying his face against her stomach with his right arm hugging her waist like he had done the day earlier.

She sat without a backrest, her blouse still open and her breasts exposed and supported by the underwire of her brassiere. Her hair was like a cloak that descended from the top of her head to the floor on the sides and back of her torso. Her boobs rested on the side of Javi's head as she cradled him, caressing his scalp. She looked down the length of his body; with his pyjamas and underwear still around his thighs, Xavier's flaccid penis still looked large and thick even though it was no longer stiff. As she hugged his head to her body, Bai-Ma allowed the cocktail of emotions to enshroud her; the maternal affection in a heady mix with the libidinous promiscuity of a debauchee.

For ten minutes Xavier rested, nestled against her as his breathing settled and his heart rate returned to normal. "Bai-Ma, I love you," he mumbled, his lips against the flesh of her midriff. When he stirred, he twisted his head to look up at her and saw her wholesome boobs above his face. Unwrapping his arm from around her, he reached for one of her breasts and took the nipple into his mouth. Bai-Ma felt an immediate surge of arousal run through her body as she looked down at Javi. She looked at his lips surround her nipple which only took a second to get erect, looked at his hand kneading her breast, and almost gave in to her impulses.

"Javi," she whispered. "Javi, let's get up now. It must be past noon."

Xavier panicked. He immediately took his hand away from her breast and wound it tightly around her waist. His mouth did not release her teat, instead he pressed his face hard against her yielding mammaries.

"I'm not going anywhere. Just need to get up. Maybe eat something? Javi?" she said softly, peering down at his head buried into her voluptuous breasts.

It took a minute to register in Xavier's mind that Bai-Ma was not going to leave him and go away like she had done the last time. He gradually released his bind on her and sat up, looking forlornly into her eyes. She kissed him lightly on the lips and then moved to stand up as he did the same. She pulled up her bra cups and fitted her breasts back into them, then did up the hooks along the front of her blouse. Picking up the pallu of her saree, she threw it over her shoulder and turned to walk into the bathroom.

***

When Bai-Ma finished washing herself and tidying up in the bathroom, she exited and went looking for the hamper she had brought with her. Xavier meanwhile took a quick cold shower and dressed in a fresh set of clothes, wearing a clean pair of faded denims and a white linen shirt that he left hanging over the waistband of his jeans.

As Bai-Ma went to the kitchen to get some crockery and cutlery to lay out the contents of her hamper, she allowed her mind to drift around her recent experiences. She thought of the last few weeks and the stirrings in her mind as well as her body; the emotions that had surfaced and the physical longing for Javi's body. She pondered their future and where it could possibly lead. She knew that her desire to have sexual intercourse with him would not disappear but she struggled with her conscience, wondering if she was taking advantage of an innocent boy. Over the last 24 hours, she had felt a great sense of happiness and satisfaction at the pleasure she was able to give Javi, but it had also heightened her libidinous yearning for more. She recalled how she had masturbated yesterday, thinking of and picturing Javi's cock, and how intense her orgasm had been.

Meanwhile, as Xavier was having his shower and getting dressed, his mind too was contemplating the last few weeks and its culmination over the last 24 hours. He was thinking of how he had lusted for the landlady's companion from the moment he set eyes on her; the innumerable occasions he had masturbated with her in mind. He thought of how, unbeknownst to Bai-Ma, he had used his tablet device to surreptitiously take pictures of her while she mopped the floor and revealed her cleavage. He thought of all the pleasures she had given him, especially in the last two days; the opening up of a completely new world in his immature sex life. But a new thought that entered his mind while he was having a shower was more centred on Bai-Ma. He wanted to give back the pleasure unselfishly; he wanted to take her to the same pinnacle of sensual enjoyment, gratification and release that she had shown him. But he was unsure of how.

In the front room, Bai-Ma had laid out the cheese, bread, olives, ham and crackers on a large plate since she couldn't find anything resembling a charcuterie board. Seeing the bottle of vodka lying in the basket and remembering how she might need to fortify herself in case her sexual adventures with Javi continued in the afternoon, she went to the refrigerator to see if she could find any mixers. One shelf on the inside of the door had a row of six Red Bull cans. She picked one up and took it back to the living room, feeling the heft of the cold container and mischievously thinking of how the thickness was almost the same as Javi's erect penis.

It was almost a half hour past noon when they both sat opposite each other across the glass-top centre table; Bai-Ma on the divan and Xavier on an upholstered armchair. He had been pleasantly surprised when he saw the food and although he had eaten for breakfast, he wolfed down pieces of cheese and crackers and the seedless olives while Bai-Ma looked adoringly at him. She nibbled a little and then without asking him, poured three fingers of vodka into the two tumblers, topped them up with the chilled Red Bull and pushed one glass across the table to him.

"I love you, Bai-Ma," he said to her by way of thanks, and he genuinely meant it. Xavier's concept of love was an undeveloped one but he simply spoke his mind and used the word to express what he felt towards her. She reached across the centre table and touched his face endearingly, using a finger to wipe off a crumb from the corner of his mouth.

"You are big and strong and handsome, Javi," she said rather dispiritedly, "and you are a good boy. You will soon find many girls to love and then you will forget Bai-Ma."

Xavier felt a change in her mood; he was too young and sprightly and therefore uncomfortable with melancholy and sadness. So he picked up his glass, smiled in that bewitching way he had, said "Cheers! Bai-Ma," and took a sizeable swallow of his drink. She took her glass and had a more demure sip, smiling back at him.

They finished their first drink in less than fifteen minutes, after which Xavier offered to make the next round. He took the glasses into the kitchen, scooped out some ice cubes from the refrigerator and dropped them into the tumblers. Taking another can of the energy drink from the fridge, he walked back to his living room and made the next round of their afternoon libations. Both of them were occasional drinkers; although Xavier had had his first drink back in his hometown, he now only drank on Saturdays when he went to play with the band at the nightclub. Bai-Ma was more of a social drinker, sharing a drink with the lady of the house sometimes or when they went out together. And every once in a while, when she was alone in her room, but never more than one drink.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers