Xenobiological Morphosis Ch. 02

Story Info
A bungled alien experiment gives Terry a "growing" problem.
5.6k words
4.76
16.5k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers

Terry poked his head out of the big double doors leading out into the sales floor and rubber-necked about urgently.

Customers and staff sparsely populated the storefront. Weaving like so much slow traffic between the long rows of shelves and displays searching for bargain purchases. It was still early in the day so the store wasn't too busy. Just a few handfuls of retirees and stay-at-home mothers looking to capitalize on midweek catalog deals with under-motivated sales people dogging their steps half-heartedly.

Terry ran a hand through his tousled hair and adjusted the all too prominent bulge in his overtaxed pants. It was pushed obscenely down the right leg of his ruined slacks, halfway to his knee and clearly outlined against the straining khaki cloth.

This was absurd.

"Damn it all, get a hold of yourself man!"

Terry had done the best he could with the resources at hand. The zipper was busted after the aggressive debut of his massive new member and he had stapled closed the torn flap in his trousers in an ill conceived attempt to preserve his long lost modesty.

...and that was after he had strapped his ever-ready erection to his thigh with an excessive amount of packing tape.

That was going to be purest form of torture to remove later if his downstairs hypersensitivity was any indicator.

"C'mon... No, no, no, no..." He groaned, his colossal cock fighting heroically against its constraining restraints at the sight of a busty dark-haired housewife in a revealing summer dress pushing a pram past his hiding spot and turning down an aisle headed towards the kitchen appliances.

"What's wrong, Terry?"

Warm hands slid around his waist and the smell of sweet perfume filled his nostrils as Bernie pressed her athletic body against his back with a naughty giggle. Her hands roaming across his belly before migrating southward. His dick throbbed strongly in eager anticipation. Terry groaned when he felt a heavy spurt of pre-cum darken the pant-leg just above his knee.

Oh for fucks sake...

"Bernie, stop that." He hissed, stepping back into the storeroom and squirming free of her groping clutches. "You're not helping matters, you're making it worse."

"Aaaaw~ I'm sorry, Terry." She teased with a playful pout. "Shall we kiss and make up? Or here's another idea; how about I give that giant horse-cock of yours a big smooch to make it feel better..."

She was crowding him again, her big beautiful eyes locked on the lewdly twitching mega-bulge in his poor slacks and smacking her chops like a lioness after the kill. Terry had to actively push her away to get a little room to breathe. He needed space to think and wrap his head around whatever the hell was going on here.

Or rather, what was going on down there.

"Bernie, think about what you are doing..." He tried to keep his tone reasonable and suppressed a groan when his hyperactive giga-cock thrummed again. "Sure we're friends but since when have you ever wanted to suck my dick?"

The question itself was a bit of a blow to the ol' male ego but Terry could weather it given the circumstances.

"Uuum... Well, at least since I first saw it just now but I feel like it should have been for a really long time." She mused, tapping a thoughtful finger on her chin before brightening up again. "How's about you whip that bad boy out again and we can see..."

"Bernie!"

"Don't Bernie me, Stud. I want it, I can smell that delicious warm spunk in your pants from here." She whined petulantly, edging forward as Terry kept his distance. "How much do you wanna bet that I can't suck that sweet splooge straight out through the fabric?"

"Are you hearing the words coming out of your own mouth right now?" Terry was afraid this was going to turn into another round of ground and pound with his incorrigible cock as the prize. "Something is wrong with both of us. We need to get out of here and find help."

________________

"...compound X244-1 SEE." Grand Scrutineer Dhuussod repeated, drawing out the last syllable of the delegation code phonetically.

"No, Grand Scrutineer. I was instructed to administer compound X244-1 DEE." Flunky Third Class Bhamme protested, doing the same.

By the endless storms of Beta Crateris III the junior crew member didn't understand why the Prime Smack--may they remain ever gelatinous--insisted on using such a confusing alphanumeric system for their many and varied experimental formulas.

"You were most certainly not." High Psychophant Qwaizoo reprimanded sharply, his gills flaring in outrage. "Your orders were clear and simple, Flunky Third Class Bhamme. You will accept the repercussions of your own egregious shortcomings."

"What is compound x244-1d supposed to do anyway?" Bhamme asked churlishly. He hadn't wanted to go on that stupid mission in the first place and was feeling rather ill-used as a target for his two superiors ire.

"That is what we are about to discover, no matter our original designs." The Grand Scrutineer said, his lappets curling together in thoughtful repose. "The compound in question is a psychotomimetic extract from the Decalopoid species native to Omicron Cephei II."

Flunky Third Class Bhamme's cerebral bell rippled the putrid green hue of confusion.

"They are an aquatic species of Psychedelic Goliath Squids from the Cepheus constellation, Flunky." Qwaizoo explained with no small amount of exasperation.

Bhamme's twin eye-stalks just stared blankly back at him, with an astounding lack of any comprehension.

"Would you please join me by the command pool, High Psychophant?" Grand Scrutineer Dhuussod requested calmly before the two of them floated serenely back up the bridge together leaving the young Flunky to monitor the transmission bubble.

Once there Grand Scrutineer Dhuussod took a deep whiff of the soothing helium vapors before rounding angrily on High Psychophant Qwaizoo with his pseudopod pointed back towards Flunky Third Class Bhamme.

"Who is that incompetent shtaaark-hole and what is are they doing on my star-ship?"

________________

"Excuse me, Miss Gwendoline..." Terry stuck his head around the store manager's office door trying to keep his jutting crotch out of sight.

It was a tall order, his middle-aged ice-queen of a boss worked in a proverbial fishbowl. The curving walls and even the door were entirely transparent glass, even lacking blinds to obscure her view of the sales floor. It was her own personal panopticon from which she ruled over her little kingdom like the petty tin-pot tyrant she was.

...and right now Terry looked like he was trying to smuggle a blue-ribbon prize cucumber down the front of his slacks.

"What is it Terrence?" She asked, never taking her eyes off her laptop screen. "I need you to finish that stocktaking, not wasting company time by slacking off. The end of the fiscal quarter isn't far away now."

That was a bald-faced lie delivered with all much warmth of a thrown knife. They were barely into the fifth week of the first quarter...

"An emergency has come up and, ah, I really need to clock out early today." He stammered a bit lamely trying to angle his hips sideways to avoid giving her the full frontal display.

It didn't really help and Terry nearly brained his lower head on the door-frame with all his twisting and turning.

"What are you talking about?" Miss Gwendoline questioned sternly, finally looking up and meeting his gaze.

She really was very beautiful. Like an aloof, untouchable gemstone to be admired from behind thick glass that would be cold to the touch. Even with her glossy caramel hair pulled up into a tight bun and her professional white blouse buttoned all the way up to her throat she only reminded Terry of a sexy librarian or a smoking hot school teacher straight out of a teenage wet dream.

The effect was only enhanced when her dark glittering eyes stared into his from behind those elegant, minimalist frames and her full lips puckered in thought as though weighing him up. He was suddenly dry mouthed and tongue tied.

"Why are you lurking in the doorway like that?" She frowned. "Don't slouch, Terrence. Now come in here and explain to me what is so urgent that you have to leave work in the middle of your shift "

"I-I think I'm okay right here." Terry said weakly. "Look, I really need to go..."

Gwendoline wasn't having it. She fixed him with a hard glare, sitting back in her chair and crossing her arms under her ample chest.

"I don't think I need to tell you that you are skating on thin ice already." She said in a tone that brooked no argument. "Now stop squirming like a child and get in here."

With nothing else for it, Terry took a deep breath, closed his eyes and stepped into the office.

"Now why are you acting so dramatic- Oh!"

Cautiously cracking a single eyelid Terry squinted at his fearsome manager. As he suspected her jaw was slack and her big dark eyes were wide, locked onto monstrous protuberance rudely distending the cloth of one trouser leg.

"Oh my... Terrence." She husked breathily, the hard lines of her face softening into a warmer expression. "I never knew. You should have said something..."

Terry boggled as she smiled at him--actually fucking smiled! Terry strongly suspected some previously atrophied facial muscles were getting an unexpected workout there--and lifted her finely manicured fingers into her hair to undo her firmly fixed bun. Her toffee colored locks tumbled loosely about her slender shoulders but her smoldering gaze remained laser targeted on his groin as she began to pop open the top few buttons of her neat crisp blouse, one after the other.

"Miss Gwendoline, I don't think you should..."

"It's fine, Terrence. You may simply call me Gwen." She purred as she arched her back and thrust her shapely cleavage out as if for his approval. Another button was swiftly undone and an edge of a frilly violet bra peeked out from the rapidly plunging neckline. "After-all, I think that I would like us to become the very closest of acquaintances..."

"Alright, Gwen then. You need to- Aaargh~!"

His words cut off in a strangle cry as his battened down immensity reasserted its independence with a powerful, knee-knocking throb. It jerked mightily within its clothed confinement, pulling at the thick loops of packing tape in a heady mix of pain and pleasure that almost dropped Terry to the floor. He managed to steady himself against the door until his vision stopped spinning and his eyes came back into focus.

"Ooooooh~ Terrence!"

The desk in the store Manager's office was constructed, much like the rest of it, of spotless glass atop a shining stainless steel frame. Miss Gwendoline- Gwen's expensive laptop was set off to one side allowing him a clear line of sight through the transparent desktop to her long silky legs below.

Those same gorgeous gams were clad in tan nylon hosiery and spread luridly wide. Her hip-hugging charcoal pencil skirt pushed high enough up her smooth athletic thighs that the lacy tops of her stockings were out on tour and a flash of violet panties played peek-a-boo out from under the rising hemline.

"That was... That was..." Gwen panted, her face flushed with a sudden rush of arousal and a spot of drool pooling at the corner of her plush, parted lips. "Oh gawd, what was that?"

As though she had felt that terrifying wave of pleasure too...

"I've got to... Can I go now?" Terry wheezed, swaying drunkenly on his feet. "It really is... an emergency."

He watched as his boss kicked off a strappy silver high-heel and propped a dainty nylon-wrapped foot up against the edge of the desk before reclining luxuriously back in her seat.

The new position gave him a front row seat as Gwen began squirming deliciously in her large office chair, her pretty panty-clad pussy out on parade.

"You can do anything you like, Terrence." She crooned, running her questing hands down across a flat tummy and trim waist that belonged to a woman half her age. "Anything at all..."

Terry trembled as he watched her clever fingers reach below the tight high-waisted skirt and pressed into the pronounced outline of her camel-toe through the sheer satin of her skimpy panties. The soft shimmering fabric there growing darker and shinier with her sweet flowing pussy-nectar.

His kaiju cock-meat raged valiantly against it's restraints as though it would break free at any moment to rain utter ruin down on that hot dripping boss-bitch pussy and then, presumably, rampage through Tokyo with a beautiful writhing Miss Gwendoline help aloft in its meaty grasp.

Wait... Where the fuck did that crazy fantasy come from?

Terry was clearly suffering from almost terminal blood-loss to his brain. He had to get the hell away from here before matters got any more out of hand.

"Oh... okay thanks, Gwen. I really have to go now." He groaned, staggering backwards out of the office then making a bee-line for the staff-only exit.

He desperately wanted to ignore the heated moans and wet shlicking noises following him as he fled but Miss Gwendoline's soft cries hounded his retreating steps.

"Nnnrrgh~ Oooh Terrence..."

________________

"Heya, Stud. What took you so long?" Bernie inquired as he climbed into the driver's seat of his old hatchback. "It feels, like, forever since I got to wrap these fat cock-sucking lips around that gorgeous donkey-dick of yours!"

"Can you please just cool it for a hot second, Bernie..." Terry begged, before doing a double-take after glancing over at her. "Wha- what is going on with your clothes?"

The blue uniform polo shirt the stores cashiers all wore looked like it had shrunk in the wash. It was plastered so tightly across the swell of her high perky breasts that her happy raspberry peaks were starkly visible under the thin cotton. Even the bottom hem had come untucked from her sprayed-on jeans and risen to expose a smooth creamy midriff of toned tummy.

...and was her fit little caboose filling out that skin-tight denim more than usual?

"I dunno but I feel fantastic." The vivacious blonde giggled. "So how about it? Are you gonna feed me another big hot load of your yummy cummy? It's clock-out get your cock out time, Terry. C'mon Stud, I'm hungry for it!"

Thirsty seemed like the better word and of course she was...

Terry sighed in frustration. At least she was waiting in his car just as he had instructed her to do. He wasn't about to leave her alone at work in her perversely altered mind-state. Terry was a responsible adult after-all.

A respectable, responsible adult with a towering painful erection that had come loose of its improvised imprisonment some time during his flight from a gratuitously horny Miss Gwendoline. The once icy queen-bitch had got him so worked up that his fleshy flagpole was back at full mast and had wormed at least half its girthy length out the top of his waistline up under his plain white button-up.

"Oh goodie, is that all for me?" Bernie exclaimed, clapping her hands excitedly and leveling a feral grin at the pulsing outline of his over-inflated cock-head. It was pressing out from under his wrinkled shirt high above his belly button.

Terry felt dizzy, lightheaded. He was having trouble trying to think straight in this maddening state, how was he supposed to drive? Making a quick executive decision he dragged his shirt-tails out of his slacks exposing the top six inches of his stupendous man-meat to the ravenous little minx.

"Yaaaay~!" She cheered before leaning over two wrap both her small hands around the rocky base of his stupefying shaft. "Oh Terry, I just love how thick it is.... Hey, has it gotten bigger? Look, I can barely wrap my fingers all the way around it now."

Terry closed his eyes and swallowed a moan as young Bernie began to rub her pretty face against the angry thrumming crown like a playful little sex-kitten. His bubbling precum left long glistening trails across her soft cheeks before she moaned and smeared the tip across her pouty lips, glossing them wetly with his pearly man-seed.

"You have no idea how much I love sucking down your huge scrumptious cock, Stud. Gloommmph~!"

This was the only safe way to get the hell out of dodge, Terry told himself as her hot working mouth stretched down over the plum-sized head and her wicked tongue swirled magic circles across his elephantine enormity.

"Ach, glark, urk!" She gargled happily as she forced his super-human length further down her slick constricting throat.

He rested one guiding hand in her bobbing platinum blonde hair as the other put the car into gear and they peeled out of the parking garage.

"This is just a one-time thing until we can... Oh fuck, Bernie!...find help." He gasped to himself as much as to the taut-bodied beautiful coed continued trying to choke herself on his turgid tumescence.

________________

"How are you doing down there?" Terry asked, breathing hard.

"Mmmmwah~ great! Just cleaning you up, Stud." Bernie's pretty head was wedged between the bottom of the steering wheel and his aching groin as she licked at his tingling balls. His semi-flaccid redwood rested alongside her flushed face, drizzling a gooey line of fresh cum into her silky golden hair. "You made a real mess down here."

That was the pot calling the kettle black.

Terry shuddered as her nimble tongue worked wonders lapping up the thick wash of warm man-juices that had escaped her thirsty throat and formed a viscous puddle in his lap.

"You say that as if it was all my fault..."

"Hey now, don't you go thinking that I'm complaining or anything." The cute college dropout interjected between loud wet slurps. "You're like a bottomless buffet of delicious baby-batter, Terry. But it's, like, more than a mouthful. You really give a girl a lot to swallow."

Terry had filled the lith blonde's trim belly to overflowing twice more during the twenty minute drive and she had taken both of his unnaturally copious loads into her happily mewling maw, drinking down all she could. Still, the insatiable sexpot was hungry for more and her soft hands were stroking his XXXL-sized shaft even as she tongue-bathed his pulsating family jewels.

"I don't know where all this is coming from." He groaned as he turned the vehicle down a familiar street. The short journey had been a nervous affair even with Bernie latched face-first onto his cantankerous cockmeat and sucking like the vacuum of space.

"I'm no doctor, Stud but I'm guessing it's all coming from this massive brass pair you're sporting down here." She giggled, reaching a sticky hand down to scoop one up and give it a sloppy kiss. "They've gotta be the size of tennis balls or something."

"This is what I am talking about. That isn't normal." Terry scowled, tugging her head out of his crotch as he pulled over and parked the car. "Now stop that already and clean yourself up. We're here..."

Their options for seeking help had been depressingly limited in the end.

Employment at Ezyway Electronics didn't come with health cover for their casual hires and, unsurprisingly, all the sales staff were kept on as casual employees. It didn't matter that they worked forty hour weeks and had to eke out a living on lousy commissions, only corporate got the full benefits package. So a quick stop by the doctors office for a check-up was expensively out of the question.

As was seeking admittance to an actual hospital. Terry didn't want to imagine the chaos that might break out if he and his big swinging dick swaggered on into a public waiting area full of people, a lot of whom would undoubtedly be women. He had witnessed first hand the obscene effect it had on Bernie and then Gwen so the prospect of doing the same to a room full of sick and injured patients was downright bone-chilling.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,242 Followers
12