Xenophilia - Darius - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tilted her head back, her open mouth revealing her sharp teeth... and much to his horror and intrigue, some sort of secondary maw, extending out past her jaws, itself tipped with its own set of mandibles, complete with several sharp but stubby teeth, and an orifice between these jaws... a second mouth that looked like it could extend akin to a piston. He shivered at the sight of such a thing, eyes widening and locking onto it as it slid back into her mouth. Darius wondered where her tongue was if she had that thing in her throat...

Further did she slip down on his shaft, the gyrations of her hips forcing his tip to push against the almost knotted walls of her tunnel, whilst bending and twisting his dick around at her discretion. There was only the resistance of her tightness and her clenching muscles trying to wring him out, no sign that he was going too deep. He was only of average size, and with this alien... who knew what she could take? The only thing that mattered to Darius was how intense it was, the combination of the tightness, the texture, and just how ridiculously wet she was. Her fluids were a bit slimier than a human's, but it practically oiled his cock with the perfect kind of lubrication. Soon, he felt her glutes press against his crotch, and squash to his hips as she pushed as firmly as possible, getting as much of him in her as possible. She hissed even louder this time, so it was clear to Darius this wasn't a one-sided affair, at least in regards to the stimulation, if not consent or action.

She remained planted on his cock, seemingly savouring the feeling, tilting her head back and releasing a purring hiss, that dark, round tongue slipping across her lips. Darius himself had gritted his teeth to try and contain his moans; even stationary, he could feel a slight flexing and roiling of her innards as she clenched and released the muscles within, causing the prominent ridge-like folds to squeeze and rub against his penis. It was only a light stimulation, but in his situation, with his senses and his emotions completely thrown out of balance, it was a lot more intense than it should have been. She tilted her head back to face him, drawing closer with that lecherous, dominant smile ever present on her lips. She growled playfully, and slowly drew her tongue up his face, prompting him to wince.

And then she began to rise and fall on his shaft, slow and controlled, but intense all the same with how hard she was squeezing, feeling those folds rub and tug against his mast like they were meant to trap him inside and never let him go. Like she was designed to breed, to bring about orgasms and ejaculations effortlessly. She was only moving at a regular pace, and already he could feel a pressure building in his loins. Surely, he was not that weak, he considered...

Whether it mattered to her or not, she seemed to be enjoying herself, rising and falling with regular sharp hisses of pleasure, lips pursing and tongue wetting her chops at intervals, gyrating her hips with a twisting motion to stir his cock up inside her depths, those ridge-like folds digging into his mast with a pleasant 'bite'. Darius started to pant, his jaw beginning to hurt from gritting so hard. He was clenching his fists tightly, and his toes curled similarly, sharp shivers racing up his spine and throughout his nervous system, rippling along his extremities. The intense stimulation made his erection even more rigid than before, especially as he neared his climax, so much so that he could feel the veins of his cock being squeezed and rubbed by the semi-rigid contours of the alien woman's sex.

"F-fuck..." he whined, his pants now interspersed with strained, overstimulated grunts of growing ecstasy. The sounds of his pleasure only increased in frequency and intensity as the she-creature quickened her pace, that taut but pliable rump slapping against his crotch. She was rolling her hips in tune with her leg and torso movements, up and down, back and forth, and side to side, making sure he was forever subjected to that stirring sensation.

He was beginning to sweat, and with his body encased in a resin cocoon, the perspiration clung to his body, and were it not for... other sensations demanding his focus, it would've proved quite uncomfortable. Wet, debauched slaps echoed throughout the cavern, the alien female riding Darius with a lustful abandon. He was close, trying his best to hold out... why, exactly? To prolong this pleasure? To deny the alien what it so clearly sought? To avoid the shame of ejaculating into this thing? All were probable reasons to Darius right now, but he couldn't lie to himself about how good this felt.

The alien raised the hand that was clinging to his cocoon to cup the other side of his head now, forcing him to look into that strange, half-featureless face, looking beneath that semi-translucent dome to see those ever so vague dimples that reminded him of eye sockets. He tried to look away, but she held his head in place, pointedly digging her sharp fingertips into his scalp, the stinging pain a reminder of who was in charge here. Her lips formed a grin, husky pants breaking the smirk as her mouth opened.

Her body was shivering now, much like his, her hips slamming down relentlessly. The twisting gyrations from before had abated, though the sensuous, fluid rolling of her hips had not, and nor had her rising and falling motions ceased. But the loud slapping was almost deafening, and it stung a little with how wet she had made him down there from her own arousal. She herself gritted her teeth now, those sharp ivories a frightening display, until she suddenly tensed up, slammed her hips forward until she could no longer sink lower on Darius' cock, threw her head towards the ceiling, and screamed.

It was an almost ear-splitting, completely inhuman sound, that was joined with the humiliated and submissive moans of a man who lost his composure with that final, forceful hip slam. His body shuddered and jerked in his cocoon, cock throbbing as he came inside of her, sticky ropes of his essence jetting into her thanks to the stimulation she forced upon him. Her innards clenched and shuddered against his oversensitive cock, the orgasmic spasms of her muscles prolonging his own climax, to the point it was almost painful.

"Nng...hnng... nff... no..." Darius stuttered, in disbelief and shame that he had parted with his own sperm for this... woman. He was panting hard, the cocoon fortunately allowing him enough room to breathe as vigorously as he was. His head swam with electric feelings as the hormones in his brain ran wild, along with a myriad of emotions; guilt, shame, horror, fear, confusion, and no small amount of satisfaction.

"Fuck me... she..." he pondered in his mind, the cessation of pleasure bringing back some more coherent thoughts. He was still intoxicated from the pleasurable afterglow, however, and quite exhausted despite having no way of moving.

She, however, was not so spent. Her panting and her shivering slowed and ceased with almost frightful expedience, her recovery time a testament to her inhumanity. Clearly, the panting and the shivering was only from euphoric exhaustion, and not physical, and that very same sexual fatigue was only apparent in the midst of fornication, and directly after. Whilst Darius struggled to normalise his breathing, she was already bringing her head in close, cocking it to one side as she examined him.

Darius froze, his blood chilling as he saw the devious smile from before vanish, noticing only a cold expression. She cocked her head to the other side, and then centred herself before his face, as if her examination was concluded. Then she snarled, baring her teeth, that secondary maw slowly sliding out, its own set of teeth gnashing slowly.

"Oh god no!"

He began to squirm, his head held in place by the creature.

"Please, no! No!"

His mental begging did not sway the alien. He was going to die, and he would do so with his cock softening in her sopping vagina.

She drooled with monstrous aggression now, ready to strike.

"No!"

Her secondary jaw shot forward with impossible velocity, and Darius flinched as death came, eyes shut.

There was a snap of teeth gnashing closed against one another.

Was that it? Was he dead? No thoughts were going through his mind. Then he cracked one eye open and saw that inner jaw practically one hair away from his nose, clenched shut. He was dead still, and so was she, as if time was still. Then, the inner jaw began to retract back into her mouth, her main jaw closing, as he saw that tongue peek out from the inner jaw, slipping across her lips before pulling that back into her mouth as well. She grinned, and a soft, guttural yet feminine rumbling followed. Chuckling.

"She fucking! She fucking, what?!"

She'd toyed with him, played with him. That was all a simple joke to her. Perhaps she got a rise out of his fear. She crooned softly and leaned in to then do something most unexpected; she kissed him. It was not an aggressive kiss, nor a domineering one, but a soft peck without tongue, affectionate and reassuring. She pulled back, and Darius blinked in confusion, his emotions thrown into tumult once again.

She pulled away with a teasing, affectionate lick of his cheek, and slipped off his semi-erect mast, still possessing some level of rigidity despite the deathly scare she gave him, and the motion of her slicked, cum-filled walls sliding against his sensitive length as she removed herself from it spurred some renewed vigour in it yet. Darius groaned in response, grimacing from the sensitivity of his girth. Looking down, he spied trickles of his seed dripping from her sex and dribbling down her thighs, but most of it had been firmly imprisoned in her depths, the creature clearly not wishing to waste any of it.

She reached out, and curled her spindly fingers around his width, squeezing her soft palm around the side of his penis, before she began to stroke slowly, nursing his erection with a gentle touch. But even that soft attention was intense for him, having endured a particularly vigorous climax wrought by her amazing pussy. There were a few pangs of pain, and a few twinges of stinging oversensitivity, but his penis would rise to the occasion, hardening once more.

"P-Please..." he pleaded, perhaps the first thing he'd uttered aloud to the she-creature since he woke up in his cocoon and the encounter began. "E-Enough..."

Conflicted thoughts clashed in his mind; on one hand, if she wanted to go again, he probably could've mustered one more before being spent, and it wasn't like he could've stopped her regardless. But on the other hand, going so soon after an orgasm would prove... rough, and it would be almost torturous.

She looked to him and licked her lips slowly; his plea had fallen on deaf ears, or whatever passed for ears for this woman. After a few more strokes, she released his member from her grasp, and proceeded to crouch down in front of him, his member bobbing before her face. She licked her lips again, like someone ready to devour a particularly delicious meal. He squirmed a little, uncertain and nervous.

She moved to stroke the underside of his shaft with a curling fingertip, like one would do scratching the chin of a pet, albeit slower and far more precise and sensuous, her claw ticklishly tracing the contour of a throbbing vein that meandered its way along the bottom of his penis, eliciting a pleasured grunt from Darius. She coaxed his cock to slightly greater rigidity, and then, after a final, sideways stroke of his manhood's underside, she moved in close, and pressed her lips to his glans in a soft kiss, using the side of a finger to prop up his shaft and keep it aligned with her mouth.

She suckled on his tip for a few moments, that tongue prodding to his glans within her mouth, gently rolling her lips from side to side in a gentle twisting motion, forcing several soft gasps from her human mate. He closed his eyes, hoping to ease the stimuli he was being subjected to, but it only made things worse as he left only his sense of touch to feel what she was doing, somehow heightening the sensations, if only ever so slightly, by depriving him of the visual fodder of her efforts.

His eyes, however, shot open after a few moments of this gentle suckling as he felt something else press to his tip... short, sharp teeth gently scraping across his glans whilst firm, almost rigid jaws not much larger than his cock was wide pressed against his cockhead, fortunately covered with a soft tissue not unlike that of the lining of her mouth. He looked down, to see her open her mouth and peel her lips away from his glans, pulling her head back and extending her inner mouth at the same time, ensuring he felt no movement as the tip of the secondary set of jaws remained latched to his dick. He squirmed a little, as this was completely alien to him, a little frightened of what that thing could do if she suddenly got angry or otherwise.

"J-Jesus Christ..." he exclaimed softly, certainly not a figure that held much power here.

Slowly, her inner mouth began to move forward, taking more of his shaft into the semi-rigid organ, whereupon he felt that thick tongue prodding against his tip from within, but it could not get past his shaft, forming quite a plug in this secondary jaw. It was still extra stimulation, as this appendage took more and more of his length into him, the teeth that lined the upper and lower mandibles ever so gently grazing against his shaft with a ticklish pressure. Soon enough, it had gone as far as it could go, the teeth gently pricking his flesh around his root.

Darius' entire body had tensed up at this point, for this was completely new to him; whereas her teasing, nursing handjobs were mostly familiar, and her pussy was not too different from a human's, only improved and enhanced in the best possible ways... the 'throat' of her secondary mouth was fleshy, slimy but impressively tight, and he could feel it ripple around his shaft, whilst the mandibles gently 'chewed' around his root, squeezing and suckling, whilst the rest clenched and constricted his member with impressive tightness, the organ providing only enough yield to squeeze him into its depths. Darius groaned loudly now, almost guttural as he tried to suppress a primal urge to howl in pleasure, made worse when she twisted her head, and thus her secondary mouth, from side to side, the tight squeeze his member found itself in making it almost feel like it was being wrung like a wet cloth.

She began to pull it back now, and when it had its mandibles clinging just behind the corona of his glans, it slid down to his root yet again, and ad nauseam, slow and deliberate, small twists from side to side here and there. And all without her head actually moving. She was drooling quite profusely from her maw as well, trickling over her lips with great volume. Perhaps having this organ in action triggered salivation of a greater intensity than normal. This would provide the perfect lubrication as she suddenly moved her head forward, wrapping her lips tightly around her own inner mouth like it was a cock in its own right, pushing both it and her lips all the way to his root.

And then, she began to repeat the movements from before, bobbing up and down his member, from root, to tip, stopping just behind his glans -- which was under endless, vigorous assault from her tongue -- before pushing forward once more. However, she did it in a unique, irresistible way... she would begin pulling her inner maw back first, recoiling it to his tip. And she would begin moving her head only a moment later, letting him feel those sensuous, supple lips glide up his rod with their luscious, succulent touch and tightness, nicely sealed around his girth, until it reached the inner mouth. When she moved back down, her lips would move first, ensuring he would always feel their touch regardless of which direction her head bobbed, and this time it was her inner mouth that moved after.

She didn't deviate from this pattern, other than throwing the odd twists here and there. She didn't need to, for any other way would've deprived Darius of maximum stimulation. And maximum stimulation was what finally made him howl, moaning loudly into the cavern with a submissive song of ecstasy, perhaps not as great as when he had his first orgasm, but between that first ejaculation, and the post-orgasm sensitivity and the crumbling of his own mental fortitude, he could no longer restrain himself. He was throbbing in her mouth now, ready to explode within moments, thoroughly and rapidly worked up to a second climax by her expert oral, with its alien twist that saw him panting and groaning meekly.

"F-Fuck... oh... god... fuck..." he stammered. And he would repeat in his head, "Fuck!"

If he could move his hips more, they would surely buck and thrust with abandon. But all he could manage was vigorous twitching, until his body violently shuddered with a powerful climax, perhaps not as strong as the first, but intense enough that his euphoric moan turned to a strained groan. With his ejaculation erupting upon her, she forced her lips and inner mouth all the way forward, pressing them to his root, where she proceeded to suckle mercilessly, digging her hands into the resin around his cocoon. He pumped rope after rope of his hot cum into her greedy inner mouth, that appendage rippling all along his length and milking him for his every drop. He couldn't see from his position, but her throat was bulging with every gulp she took, leaving nothing to seep past her lips. It was like some obscene leech draining him of his semen, as though she was prepared to suckle his cock raw.

It almost reached that point, but fortunately, his ejaculation subsided before then, and once she had thoroughly suckled his length of every drop, she would begin the process of sliding off his cock, first recoiling her inner mouth until its mandibles were scraping down his oversensitive glans, causing him to wince, and then she would slide her lips off in a similar manner, letting them glide over his glans and close together before his tip, her lips glistening with an amount of residue. She licked them twice, that guttural purr so much louder now. The alien gave Darius' penis a parting, playful peck on the tip, though his exhaustion meant this time, it was beginning to soften much faster than before.

She then stood up, and pressed her body to his cocoon, face inches from his, a devious grin twisting her lips. She licked them, and growled softly.

"Is... is this it? Death now?" he thought to himself, believing that now he was no longer able to continue properly, he was no longer useful. But instead of a gory end, the alien leaned forward and moved around so she could run her slimy tongue along his cheek, pecking it finally, and then, as a final, most unexpected act, she moved to press her dome-like 'forehead' to his, purring softly and growling playfully, releasing a long, happy hiss before pulling away, pressing her fingers to his other cheek and letting them slide off, claws pleasantly scraping along his skin as she stepped back, melting into the darkness.

And then she blew him a kiss.

He had no time to say anything in response to this before she leapt up to the ceiling with inhuman agility, crawling into a hole in the resin he had no idea was there previously, that long, segmented tail trailing after until it too disappeared, leaving him alone save for his fellow cocooned colonists. However, he didn't bother to check if any of them had regained consciousness as he had, for the encounter with... whoever or whatever she was left Darius drained and quite fatigued, his eyelids feeling heavy, drooping a little. The euphoria of the afterglow was still very much present, and it made him feel a little strange; he wasn't sure what to think, given that he was imprisoned by some strange mimicry of a human being, frightful but sensual all at once, with no idea if he was going to survive his captivity or not, or what his life would be like after, or what 'her' intentions really were.