Xenophilia - Eriana - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She too lost herself, his ejaculation sending her over the edge, growling loudly in ecstasy as she came, juices splashing against his crotch, her rippling, roiling walls milking his climax for every drop, until the two of them fell limp, Eriana laying atop of him. She slowly withdrew her tongue and gave him a parting kiss, panting softly, and normalising her breathing each passing second. Such was the impressive stamina of the xenomorphs. But the man, the human... he seemed exhausted.

She smiled, and pulled away from him, sitting up atop of his slimy, slick cock, causing him to groan from the shifting of her flesh against it. Eriana decided to let him go, for now... or at least turn him over to any of her new 'sisters', who would've more than happily taken things further. She slipped off his cock, and as expected, one of the Xenomorphs that had been watching swooped in and snatched him, causing him to whimper, no doubt fearing he was in for worse assault... but she understood these things. They were likely going to care for him now, gently tease him, nurture him... but she, she felt the Queen beckoning to her, scenting a series of pheromones that seemed directed at her.

Eriana made her way back over to the Queen, who clutched her cheeks in its great hands, smiling. Eriana could feel semen dripping from between her thighs... it filled her with warmth. But she wanted more... though this time, it seemed the Queen had one special idea in mind for the new hybrid. There was another series of pheromone signals, and a barrage of guttural chittering and growls.

Eriana listened, interpreting the Queen's messages... and grew rather elated when she learned that, as a Hybrid, she could do the same as the Queen... using Royal Jelly to turn another into a hybrid such as herself... but there was a caveat. She listened, interpreting the Queen's unusual -- for humans, at least -- method of communication... and was told that she could do this to just one other... and a female only. It did not work on men. She had to choose a female, and choose well... she was only going to be able to do this once.

Fortunately for her, Eriana knew just who that person was going to be, a sinister, devious smile spreading across her face... this would be more than the perfect vengeance indeed...

---

Doctor Kanel watched from her seat with disbelief and shock at what she saw on the monitors; secreted away in the panic room of the lab's emergency bunker, she was free to observe every single thing that occurred within the colony, able to access the surveillance network of the colony through a special connection that ensured no access could be made from the outside, preventing any sort of hacking... but she was alone in her bunker, and alone, she watched as humans and xenomorphs mingled together harmoniously.

She'd been down here for some time, the food and water purification system set up in the bunker drawing from underground rivers, extracting what potable water that could be drinkable from the toxic liquid, and rendering what fish was caught at least somewhat safe for consumption... all an automated process, ensuring anyone in the bunker could stay down there for an indefinite amount of time... though, Doctor Kanel could not even begin to think of what to do.

"What is happening?" she exclaimed. "These people... they... fools, these creatures are vicious... no controls, no way to know their end goals... dammit... if only Weyland-Yutani had provided me that extra funding and equipment, perhaps we could've isolated the gene-sequences... and made some controls... and now, now they're just walking around, free to do as they please... I have to make contact with Weyland-Yutani... perhaps there's something that could be salvaged from this mess... though I doubt anyone in the colony would appreciate any interference now... no matter..."

Kanel had been one of the head scientists at Victor's Post, charged with investigating and researching ancient artefacts detected below the surface of this planet... and when evidence of Xenomorphs had been found, investigating that. The one specimen they had captured after Kanel had... allowed a small population to grow once she realised they had somehow grown on this world. She didn't create the first, but she had certainly 'sacrificed' a few of the colonists as bait... and now everything had gone completely crazy.

These creatures were completely different from every other xenomorph ever encountered, in more ways than just physical... now she had to fix the mess... if only Genos hadn't been so stubborn... she wouldn't have had to leave her colleague behind. Well... even if she knew the codes, there was no way she could make it in with the doors sealed from the inside... and especially not since she was probably gone at this point.

So focused on the screens before her, she failed to notice the chitinous hands reaching around from behind her, creeping up her flanks, until it was too late, feeling the hands grasp her throat, and then her midsection, holding her tight against the back of the chair. She began to scream and squirm, until a decidedly human face crept up into the periphery of her vision, smirking and licking its lips.

"Rita... you really shouldn't be working yourself up so much... it's not like you left me for dead~" a now transformed Eriana purred with a seductive edge, chuckling deviously as she drank in her colleague's fear. Rita's eyes widened in shock, still struggling against the hands that held her tightly.

"E-Eriana?!" she muttered, trying to figure out how her colleague had managed to get in here... and why she seemed... different.

"Mmm, so we are still on a first name basis... that's a relief, I was worried you saw me as nothing more than a name, just another pawn in your and WeyYu's games... no matter, we have new time now... and I think we can rekindle this friendship of ours~"

"W-What? What are you talking about, what's wrong with youuuaah..."

Rita's exclamation turned into a whimpering sigh when she felt Eriana run her tongue up the woman's cheek, slow, slick and firm, causing her to shiver as Eriana's chitinous hands began to explore Rita's body.

"I know the truth... I've been more than simply shown it... I've become it~" Eriana hissed seductively as she groped Rita's body, the hand to her body slipping down to find the hem of her lab coat, and the shirt underneath... slipping her hand under the fabric so she could caress Rita's smooth skin directly, causing the scientist to groan, continuously trying to struggle against Eriana's grip. "You and WeyYu... you think you can find power and control in unlocking the secrets of the xenomorphs... but these ones... there is only a sense of... freedom, to be found... you want to rob them and this colony of this heaven~? Tsk tsk tsk, very rude of you~"

More and more, Rita was growing fearful of her colleague; she'd never spoken like this before, even if she had a rather... odd fascination with the xenomorphs themselves. Now, Rita was realising that Eriana wasn't entirely human anymore, and that was proven when she saw Eriana pull herself a bit more into Rita's view... her body had changed, a hybrid of soft flesh and hard chitin, golden eyes almost luminous in the dark, slitted pupils like a reptile's... she was like a much more obvious mix of the two races, human and xenomorph, more so than the specimens that were now intermixing with the human population.

"Eriana... what happened to you!? What did they do to you?!" she exclaimed with shock.

The hybrid simply laughed, licking her lips.

"What happened to me~? My dear Rita... what happened to me, was an offer I could've refused... but there was no way I could do anything of the sort~ This... this is something so much better... what they have to offer... everyone in this colony now understands... except you... so allow me to show you the bliss, and the love, of these beings~"

Eriana chuckled seductively, and then moved to force her lips against Rita's, causing the other scientist to widen her eyes and begin to scream in confusion into Eriana's mouth, trying to push the other woman off of her, as the Hybrid moved to slip her fingers down Rita's body, and into her pants, gently tracing circles against Rita's vulva through her panties, whilst slipping the hand to her neck down to her breasts, groping and fondling the mounds softly.

Rita bucked and squirmed in the seat, but she was still being firmly held from behind and pulled into the seat, despite Eriana kissing her from the front... she tried to grasp Eriana's body, but the hybrid had gained the strength of the xenomorphs... and did not budge, no matter how much Rita clawed at her arms and head. She felt Eriana's tongue slither into her mouth, inhumanly long and dextrous. It felt like a tentacle slowly coiling around her own tongue, whilst inching closer and closer to her throat, dangerously slow... and like Eriana had done to that man, she began to push it down into Rita's throat, undulating and sliding across the flesh of Rita's gullet, causing her to gasp and gulp involuntarily.

The kiss, however, was short lived. Eriana didn't want to go too hard, not just yet... she had a lot to pay back Rita for; had these creatures been the same Xenomorphs they had come to know... well, she would've been dead long before now. And Rita would be here, waiting out the storm... except now, Eriana was the storm... and it had come in full force. She chuckled dangerously, and slipped around behind Rita once more, before spinning the woman around in her chair until Rita was facing Eriana, her tail twitching about behind the hybrid's body.

Rita looked around frantically, looking for a route to escape through... but Eriana wasn't letting her go that easily, pouncing on the woman and causing the office chair to start tipping, the wheels flicking out from beneath them as the fell backwards... but there was no hard landing for either of them, Eriana catching her colleague and letting the chair skate away, Rita's back pressed to the floor as the hybrid pinned her down.

She struggled beneath Eriana, gasping as the alien took a hold of her head, whilst pinning her ankles down with their feet. Eriana grinned at the scientist, licking her lips slowly and sloppily.

"Oh, how I have been waiting for this..." she purred... her sounds of delight joined by the devious, hungry growls of several other aliens, now crawling on the walls and surrounding the helpless Rita. Her breathing began to quicken, her chest heaving beneath Eriana's breasts. Her eyes whipped between the numerous aliens frantically, fear welling up inside her.

"How did they get in here?! How did you?! This place was locked down!" she cried.

Eriana simply stroked one of Rita's cheeks with the back of her hand affectionately, chuckling softly.

"Oh, my dear Rita... sure, you may have secured the Bunker from within, but I still know its workings... as a human, I wouldn't have been able to crack the security in any short amount of time... but as a xenomorph... so many new possibilities were opened up to me... and I used both prowess and expertise to get in here, and bring some of my lovely sisters with me... oh, this will be so much fun~" she uttered, leaning in close to run her tongue slowly up Rita's face, causing her to whimper.

Now, with a host of xenomorphs watching, Eriana really began to work on 'breaking down' Rita, grinding her body to the woman, who still hopelessly tried to pry the hybrid off of her, with no success. Eriana wasn't wasting any more time with Rita's clothes either, lifting up her body and reaching between herself and her 'prey', unbuttoning Rita's lab coat, and pulling it off of her with the help of her tail, Rita fumbling and flailing uncontrollably.

"What're you doing!?"

"Shhh... just relax, my dear... just relax... I won't hurt you... I only aim to open your eyes to something marvelous~" Eriana purred, grasping Rita's shirt and slowly peeling it up off of her, leaving her top in just a bra... and soon, that too was discarded, despite Rita's attempts to stop her.

"Mmm, simple clothes... as expected of one as dedicated to science as you~" Eriana purred, chuckling as she gently kissed her 'prey', licking Rita's lips before lifting herself up, grabbing at Rita's wrists and pinning her arms down. "I don't want you to hurt yourself now~"

Rita's body arched and lifted off the ground, each attempt to escape proving fruitless for the scientist... and oh so incredibly arousing for the hybrid, Eriana's slit already dripping her arousal onto the ground between Rita's legs. It was like a cat with something it'd caught... the more Rita moved, the more Eriana wanted to indulge and pounce and 'toy' with her prey... and those fearful pheromones were intoxicating. But with her hands holding down Rita's wrists, she had to use her tail to strip the rest of the human's body. She did so carefully, using the flat edge of the blade on the tip to slip beneath the hem of Rita's long pants, pulling them down off her legs slowly, before they were discarded, along with Rita's shoes, the lab-rated footwear clunking away as they were thrown to a corner... leaving only her panties, Rita completely naked save for them.

Her breasts had splayed out to either side from the effects of gravity, but that didn't stop Eriana from pressing her own to the woman's mounds, grinding herself to the squirming scientist, and running her tongue up her face.

"S-Stop... Eriana, what's wrong with you!? You can't just let them manipulate you like this, you know how dangerous they are!" Rita shouted, but she was silenced by a quick peck to the lips.

"I know how dangerous the normal strain is... these ones... they are love, and lust incarnate. They love to hunt, to predate on their prey, but they have no heart for violence, or bloodshed... you will see that in time~" Eriana responded, before sealing her lips to Rita's once more, plunging her tongue deep into the scientist's mouth, though this time, she was being thoroughly more aggressive, and more willing to plunge her tongue into Rita's throat, carefully avoiding setting off the woman's gag reflex, whilst gently grinding her crotch to Rita's, letting the woman feel her arousal through her panties. All the while, their 'audience' watched on with envy and desire, but they stayed out of the tryst; it was between Eriana, and Rita... and Eriana was certainly winning, Rita's eyes rolling upwards into her skull as the deep kiss subjugated her as efficiently as any human.

At that point, Eriana let go of Rita's one hand, prompting the woman to weakly beat at Eriana's reinforced skull... it didn't matter. All Eriana needed to do was reach down below and between their bodies... and begin pulling down Rita's panties to expose her slit, Eriana's fluids of arousal trickling down Rita's nether folds. She squirmed beneath Eriana's body, whimpering as the transformed scientist teased and molested her colleague's body, grinding herself to Rita and feeling her every surface and contour.

Before long, Rita felt Eriana sliding down her body, traipsing her chitinous hands down the sides of the human's body until they came to rest on her hips. This freed Rita's arms and hands, but even then, there was very little she could do, not with her legs still pinned to the ground, and Eriana's tail hovering about, ready to restrain the scientist at any moment. Nevertheless, she tried to strike Eriana on the skull, only to have her arms wrapped by the hybrid's tail. Eriana peered up at her colleague, and smirked.

"That wasn't very nice of you~" she purred, unfurling her impossibly long tongue and drawing it up against the groove between Rita's nether folds. The scientist squeaked in response, shivering in involuntary stimulation. How could she fight against this? Eriana had what she wanted right where she wanted. She couldn't break out of the alien-human hybrid's grasp... and especially not when the former human began to lap at Rita's vulva, slow and sensual, pressing her tongue firmly against the flesh hidden behind her nether folds and the neat bush of pubic hair that concealed Rita's womanhood. Eriana shifted her hands, sliding them over Rita's skin from her hips and bringing them to the scientist's crotch, so that she could splay the human's pubic hair apart and better reveal her vulva.

With better access to Rita's pussy, the hybrid began to lap even more voraciously, curling her tongue up and down, whilst coiling her tail about Rita's waist to hold her down, once again freeing her arms, but now, with the lecherous stimulation that she was experiencing, she couldn't bring herself to fight against her colleague, groaning and whimpering as the slimy tongue sloppily lapped to her slit. Already, she was beginning to loose moisture from her sex, which Eriana found to be particularly delicious. She wanted more... and she wanted to see Rita squirm. So, she latched her mouth to Rita's clitoris, and began to suckle hard, whilst swirling her tongue about the nub with a vigorous precision.

Rita cried out sharply, her head falling back to the ground and her torso arching, electric stimulation racing up her spine; there was no way she could resist this sort of ecstasy, not with how intensely Eriana was attacking her clit. She was so very sensitive, unused to sexual stimulation due to a life of aloofness and scientific pursuit... and perhaps a general sense of superiority over her fellow humans... now, she was completely helpless as her weakness wracked her form. She shifted and rolled from side to side, bucking her hips and curling her toes and fingers inwards, gritting her teeth and clenching her eyes shut. A sharp yelp left her lips when Eriana gently pinched Rita's clitoris between her teeth, softly rolling the nub about between her jaw and attacking the captive tip with her tongue. The scientist released high-pitched whines through her clenched teeth, her hands uselessly groping for purchase on Eriana's skull, but unable to muster the strength to push her free, not with the hybrid's tail coiled tightly around the female's waist, holding her to Eriana's hungry maw.

She earned some short respite, however, Eriana releasing her clit with a lewd pop, licking her lips and giving Rita a chance to recover, the woman panting vigorously, watching Eriana fearfully... but the rest was short, for Eriana quickly sealed her lips to Rita's vulva, and began to suckle, drinking down her fluids and waggling her tongue up and down the female's slit, before aiming her tongue at Rita's entrance... and swiftly piercing the female's pussy with the dextrous, tentacular muscle, causing Rita to scream as she was suddenly assaulted by a powerful spike of pleasure, her back arching and her hips bucking erratically. A sharp gasp followed as Eriana violated the scientist's depths with her tongue, wiggling it about chaotically, whilst tracing her numerous folds and contours, all without breaking the intense suction she had prior imparted on the woman's crotch.

The lecherous slurping was loud, audible to every being in the room, almost drowned out by Rita's repeated, pleasured gasps, her body writhing on the ground, feeling Eriana's tongue swirl and twist at her cervix, retreating and doubling back on itself, making the muscle feel even thicker than before as Eriana searched for Rita's elusive 'G-spot'. She searched tirelessly for that spot, that one trigger that would send Rita spiralling into a pit of irresistible ecstasy... but even then, it seemed the scientist was so vulnerable to stimulation, that orgasm was fast approaching, even if Eriana failed to find her 'G-Spot', or whatever node of nerves was most sensitive to the touch of a tentacular tongue.

But no matter; if she came whilst Eriana was searching for her trigger, then she succeeded all the same. More and more fluids seeped from Rita's nether folds, before Eriana's tongue tip grazed over a spot that caused Rita to jump and gasp sharply. She slowed for a moment, and returned to that spot. Rita shuddered and tensed up... and Eriana grinned against her colleague's vulva. She had found what she was looking for, and without any further hesitance, she attacked the spot with all the erotic aggression she could muster.