Xenophilia - Finale - Phoebe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, she was being slowly lowered to the floor, her back pressing to the cold, rubber-matted ground, whereupon the alien kissing her finally released her lips, her tongue slowly trailing out of Phoebe's mouth, long and slimy, like it was trying to reach all the way to her stomach. She inhaled deeply, gasping for breath that she didn't really need; she'd long since gotten used to their kisses. But even then, it still took it out of her in other ways, which was the exact idea behind their lecherous, invasive kisses. She panted, her chest heaving and her breasts rising and falling, her nipples glossy with the saliva from the hungry aliens, still milling about.

They stood around her, watching and grinning, licking their lips hungrily, touching themselves and each other, rubbing their aching womanhoods, groping their breasts, gripping their glutes... they were so arousing to watch, Phoebe's own excitement and nervousness once more starting to rise. They gently reached out with a foot each, the five of them now beginning to tease her with their sharp, chitinous toes, carefully tracing lines across her sensitive skin, rubbing her breasts, teasing her slit and playing across her lips, causing her to groan.

They never once released an unpleasant smell, and never once did they seem repugnant to taste... they looked unusual, but grotesque was a word that, despite their inhuman appearance, just couldn't be applied to them. The teasing with their feet ended shortly after it began, despite how long it felt to the woman subjected to it. They all began to crouch and lie down around her, all so they could drape their tongues and lips across her body, grazing her skin with their luscious, erotic touches.

Phoebe shuddered as they once more tormented her with their mouths, though now, they were just teasing every inch of her skin. They were both slow and fast, alternating between drawn-out, firm licks, and rapid laps to her skin, leaving numerous trails of saliva across her frame, and coating her in a glistening layer of spit that made her skin tingle. She groaned, a kiss stolen from her briefly by another one of the xenomorphs, before it moved on to gently nibble on her ear. She winced, whining as she was teased in such a sensitive spot, her hearing briefly filled with a tongue worming at the entrance of her ear before it returned to licking at the top arch of it, before the alien moved to suckle and nibble on her earlobe.

Either seemed to make her shiver, especially in conjunction with the various tantalising sensations she felt. She shuddered, her fingers curling, finding purchase on two of the aliens' rumps, giving them gentle squeezes; it was not simply them that were aroused. She wanted something too, and they weren't denying her. Their asses... they were so soft, yet so pliant, firm and bouncy all the same. She squirmed under the assault by their lecherous tongues, unable to do more than what they were giving together... and she was a meek soul, there was no chance she would be able to turn the tables on these aliens... they only allowed that to happen when they were in the mood, and for a submissive individual like her... that was unlikely to happen any time soon.

She felt one tease her clitoris briefly, another gently kiss her navel. They teasingly pecked her breasts, flicked their tongues across her nipples, and made her shiver in intense delight. She was so very thoroughly enjoying herself, even if her reactions to their administrations seemed to suggest otherwise... she was a meek woman before these lecherous creatures. They'd thoroughly broken her, and then brought her back together... and now, they were going to break her all over again, and as much as she whined and pleaded with muffled, garbled words... she was looking forward to it.

They continued to tease her body for a little while after that, before one of them moved to straddle her head, sitting down on her face and grinding their pussy to her lips. She grimaced and winced, but the others weren't backing down either, finding her wrists being grasped by their hands, and her fingers being forced into their sopping pussies. One of them grabbed her leg, lifting it up so it could slot in between her lower limbs and force its crotch to her own, starting to grind its nether folds tantalisingly to her body. She was being assaulted from all sides once again, this time being made to provide some of the pleasure as well, her fingers being used like toys.

There was one remaining, but she couldn't see what it was doing, until she felt the leg that had been lifted up before grasped by another, unseen alien, the fifth. And her foot was promptly forced against its pussy, which it started to grind against the sole of her foot. She felt her big toe slide into the alien's snatch, feeling, even in that way, its tight walls clenching down around the digit. It was no different with her fingers, being squeezed ever so tightly by the aliens' pussies they found themselves in, the walls rippling against her fingers, whilst her mouth was being flooded with the metallic flavour of the juices of arousal from the alien atop of her.

Tentatively, she reached out her tongue, and began to lap at the slit... prompting the xenomorph straddling her face to start grinding back and forth, whilst the alien grinding to her crotch started rolling its own hips a bit more lecherously, slow and sensual, making sure its clit rubbed to her own. She squeaked and moaned, completely at their mercy. She started to pump her own fingers involuntarily, just going on instinct. It made the two aliens holding her arms coo and hiss in delight, licking their lips -- though she could not see that -- and grinding their groins to her depths. She was struggling to endure this, even if the physical pleasure she felt was limited, the feeling of helplessness made it all the more exciting.

She wormed her tongue into the slit of the alien atop of her, eager to see what it'd do. She shivered as the alien's pussy clamped down around her tongue, trying to squeeze the malleable muscle. No doubt, the alien was wanting to stimulate itself as much as its 'prey'. Phoebe tried to eat the creature out as best as she could all the same, beginning to work her jaw against the lusty creature, plunging her tongue into its depths and suckling against its vulva, just as one of the others had done before. She couldn't compete with them and their tongues, but any effort she made seemed to delight them all the same.

There was nothing she could do but her best... and her best seemed to more than excite these xenomorphs, starting to hiss and growl in pleasure, she shuddered and squirmed, even if the stimulation she felt herself was limited, the grinding of the other alien's pussy to her own not as potent as other acts of stimulation. She enjoyed herself all the same, despite her meek responses to the stimuli she endured... she had a suspicion the aliens liked people like her, those that enjoyed the sex but still acted meek and submissive, or shy and nervous. It excited their predatory instincts... especially when it was genuine.

Of course, she didn't expect to be in the middle of a gang-bang with these creatures at the end of her working day, but here she was, being assailed by the vaginas of these five xenomorphs. They seemed to be following a pattern, though if that pattern was true, then they were going to do something in particular at some point... and Phoebe wasn't sure she was going to be able to endure that. But for now, she simply did her best to please these aliens, waggling her tongue aggressively within the xenomorph's snatch as it sat atop of her.

She suckled hungrily, vigorously, seeing it shudder and feeling it squeeze around her muscle. It was enjoying itself, and that gave Phoebe a sense of relief; she didn't want to be a lacklustre partner... but they didn't seem to see differences in people in that manner. Those who lacked skill, were often made to submit... and taught. She'd seen them teach others how to be intimate, and they were very good at it, coaxing a meek young engineer woman into becoming a rather 'renowned' master at sex.

As for Phoebe... she was no master, but she was getting better. She was sure one of her alien partners tried to convince her to seduce one of her colleagues... it wasn't easy, with the way they communicated, using their hands, and basic grunts with emotive tones. Other than that, little in the way of formal communication. But they didn't need it... they conversed through their bodies, through their passion and their lust, as someone had explained to her. It was their way of showing love and affection... if that was so, then this was a great show of affection she was receiving. She started to lick and suckle harder than before, doing her best not to fall behind, as all the other aliens began to increase their efforts, the ones holding her wrists making her finger them faster.

The alien grinding to her crotch began to roll its hips faster and press more firmly than before, hissing loudly and letting its tongue drag across her raised leg, whilst the xenomorph holding said leg began to grind itself to her foot more vigorously, plunging her big toe repeatedly in and out of her depths. She was shifting about, tensing up and loosening in time with her breaths. Juices flooded from her depths, and she clenched her other foot's toes, unable to clench anything else with her other foot and hands being used by the horny aliens.

They began to hiss even louder than before, as though nearing their own climaxes. If things continued, they'd be spraying her body in their lusty fluids. She just tried to intensify her efforts, waggling her tongue about in the alien's depths, the xenomorph atop of her grabbing her head for some extra leverage. Phoebe winced, and gulped at the creature's pussy, until, suddenly, all of the aliens began to shudder around her, hissing and growling loudly, though fortunately not shrieking like they normally did when orgasming. She felt their fluids gush all over her, flooding her face, her hands, her foot and her groin. Phoebe did her best to drink down the fluids that the alien climaxed into her mouth, the five xenomorphs shuddering in ecstasy. Their orgasms lasted a while, though soon enough, they did eventually begin to calm down, panting softly at first, but quickly recovering. They pulled away from her, as they had before when they used their mouths.

They watched her hungrily, licking their lips and making kissing gestures at her. Phoebe still wasn't used to their eyeless visages, the cold, impassive upper parts of their faces, covered by a semi-translucent dome that revealed a skull with hollow sockets where their eyes should've been, if one looked hard enough. It was unnerving to say the least... but their lower faces were so amorous, so emotive with their lust, it often distracted from the lifeless façade their upper faces put forth.

They crowded around her, rubbing themselves and against one another, running their hands up their bodies and grinding against each other, eagerly pressing their hands to their breasts and their nethers, slowly gyrating and swaying their hips, a seductive dance to tantalise her as they prepared for what was next... and as Phoebe had predicted and feared, she watched as their long, throbbing and textured cocks slipped out from their pussies at the same time, an almost synchronous series of sighing hisses emanating from the five beings as pleasure coursed through them; the very act of extending their penis was intensely stimulating for a xenomorph.

Almost everything sexual they did seemed to excite and stimulate them in one form or another. They gently pumped their cocks, rubbing their tips with their thumbs, eagerly preparing for the main course. Phoebe whimpered in response, looking between the five beings, feeling as though they were appraising who was going to go where. It didn't matter where they individually went... just that she was going to be attacked from all sides regardless.

It didn't take them long to decide, it seemed, as she suddenly found herself being grasped by a pair of the aliens, and flipped over onto her front, one of the aliens moving to slip beneath her. She felt its cock slide up between her glutes and press into the cleft of her rump cheeks, slimy and throbbing. Another gently grinded its cock to one of her glutes from the outside. Two other aliens flanked her, once more grasping her wrists, and bringing her hands to their dicks... urging her to grasp them, and start pumping. She whined, especially when her head was grasped by the final alien, which thrust its cock into her face, rubbing the slimy member to her lips and cheek.

She started pumping the two dicks in her hands, gently but firmly stroking the two members, whilst she felt the aliens below and behind her begin grinding to her rear, the one beneath her gently thrusting between her glutes, the other smearing her ass in a thin film of sticky residue from their penis. A powerful, musky aroma pervaded the air now, and it made her feel heady. Dizzy even. It was an intoxicating scent, one that made it difficult to concentrate on anything but erotic acts. She moaned softly, her lip being pushed up by the cock of the alien in front of her as it rubbed its length to her face.

More groans left her as the aliens rubbed their members to her body, biding their time before they went ahead with violating her. Phoebe felt the alien beneath her slide its cock beneath her, pushing up her hips so that it could slide its length along her slit and against her belly, leaving the alien behind her free to hotdog her ass as the other alien had before. It was all so obscene, all so debauched... but her pussy was sopping with arousal too, soaking the length beneath her as it rubbed to her belly.

She could hear them hissing, crooning and growling in pleasure, licking the air and their lips. The xenomorph beneath her even teased her breasts with its long tongue, while the one behind her moved a hand to grope and squeeze her rump cheeks, gently kneading her rear, sometimes even giving it a light slap, making her glutes jiggle. Phoebe yelped in response, and groaned in pleasure when it was followed up with a firm press of a cock to her pussy, the textured surface grinding along the slit, thanks to the alien beneath her.

She was, by now, quite sweaty, a film of perspiration clinging to her body, sticky and warm. She was not sure what she was going to do, but it was clear that she wasn't going to get out of what was to come on her two feet. Groans left her lips, and she released a seething sound through her gritted teeth, feeling one of the xenomorphs start to prod and rub against her anus, as though threatening to push inside. They were getting more and more insistent now, and Phoebe knew they were not long away from forcing their lengths inside her. She wondered how it'd feel... she'd had sex orally, vaginally and anally before, but... all at once? That was new to her... but she knew how intense their cocks could feel, the numerous bumps and protrusions serving to intensely stimulate whoever was on the receiving end of their members. If nothing else, she was about to find out soon enough.

She shivered, groaning softly to herself, before she felt the alien beneath her lift her hips up... and push its cock into her body. There was a short groan, strained through gritted teeth. It was an intense sensation, feeling each of those nubs and ridges tug at her pussy folds, the alien's length forcing its way to her cervix in one, smooth motion... the same could not be said for her folds, grabbing at the xenomorph's soft barbs, being tugged and stimulated by the alien's perfectly formed cock.

But when she felt the alien behind her force its length into her anus... that's when she really felt the pleasure hit, forcing her to gasp loudly, her eyes widening briefly... all the opportunity the alien in front of her needed to force its cock into her mouth. She gagged in surprise, a muffled muttering emanating from her mouth as her eyes went to the dick now slipping its way into her throat... prompting Phoebe's eyes to roll backwards into her skull. A low, defeated moan left her throat, bulging a little thanks to the xenomorph penis buried within it, the alien's crotch pressing right against her face. She timed her breathing, waiting for the alien to pull back, and breathe in through her nose.

The alien did so, bringing its shaft out until only the glans remained behind Phoebe's succulent lips. All the while, the aliens behind and beneath her began to thrust themselves, pushing into her loins and her ass, causing her body to jolt even from their gentle motions... that wouldn't last forever. They'd get rougher and rougher with each passing moment, when they neared their own climaxes. But for now, they seemed content to be slow, to make Phoebe really endure and experience the lusty sensations she was feeling.

She moaned softly, the aliens taking her nethers beginning to thrust in an alternating pattern, one pushing in whilst the other was pulling out, allowing her to feel the flesh between her two orifices be contracted and compressed repeatedly... she wondered how it felt for them, if they could feel the pressure from one another's cocks sliding back and forth. She took her mind off that, turning her focus to the penis in her mouth. She could feel its nubs tugging on her lips, making it hard to maintain the seal, which resulted in a lewd slipping and slapping sound, and even smacking when Phoebe began to suck on the creature's penis.

She wasn't going to just sit here and take it; she was going to at least return the favour as best she could, starting to pump the cocks of the two other aliens in her hands, rubbing her thumbs to their glans, whilst she waggled her tongue to the underside of the penis in her mouth... but she made no attempts to bob her head or twist her lips around the alien's shaft. They were taking her on their terms, and she knew that she was, despite their genuine care for her, a plaything to them right now... it tantalised her, actually.

She moaned loudly around the shaft in her mouth, trying her best to maintain the seal, slipping her tongue all about the sides and underbelly of the rigid length, lapping at the tip whenever the alien pulled back far enough to let her tease the tip. She also clenched her anus and pussy folds around the two phalluses in her loins, though the constant jolting from the two of them made it hard to maintain any tightness... but Phoebe tried all the same. Another thing that made it difficult to concentrate was just how good it felt to be enduring this... their cocks were perfect for tantalising her innards.

Even her mouth was being treated to a surprisingly sweet taste, from the slightly slimy coating that oozed from the pores of the alien's cock flesh, keeping it both sticky and lubricated all at once... and the smell. The smell was ever so enticing, even for the outwardly prudish Phoebe. If this kept up... she would be completely enamoured before the end of this entire encounter. She fluttered her eyes, trying to maintain a sense of clarity and coherence, her eyes looking upwards to see the creature before her, its impassive upper face and lascivious lower face 'looking' down at her, its black tongue whipping from one corner of its mouth to the other.

She murmured softly, and glanced to either side of her, moving only her eyes since her head was on the guide rail that was the cock of the xenomorph in front of her. The two aliens to her side were touching themselves, groping their breasts and fingering their own asses, their hands no longer holding onto Phoebe's wrists, now that she proved she was willing to stroke their lengths alone. She twisted her hands as she pumped her clenched fists up and down, adding to the stimulation.