Xenophilia - Grant - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, he felt something change with the alien suckling to the tip of his cock... this time, her tongue slowly slithering past her lips and coiling around his girth like a snake around a branch, going so far as to almost tightly choke the root of his cock and slither further until her muscle's tip was grasping and wrapping up his testicles... he was not unfamiliar with this technique, but no matter how many times he felt this, it made him feel ecstatic; it was so unique, so exotic, a tongue long and flexible enough, like a tentacle, to stroke and rub against his cock.

It made him squirm and caused his hips to buck upwards involuntarily, his tip beginning to ooze precum already. The alien didn't need much to make him spasm from her efforts, and it didn't help that he was being utterly dominated elsewhere, his body pinned by the three exotic beauties, who were all busy using their mouths to kiss, suckle, lick and even gently nibble at various parts of his body, the alien that was suckling one of his nipples and licking the other simultaneously switching around so both received the same treatment, prompting tantalising moans to be released into the mouth of the alien babe kissing him.

He could feel the tongue constricting his cock tightening and loosening before beginning to stroke up and down his mast whilst simultaneously twisting back and forth in a reciprocating motion, all without breaking the hold over his scrotum. Her lips also began to slip down his mast, before he felt her inner jaw 'kiss' the tip of his cock whilst her lips were halfway down his rod, tightly swallowing his cockhead before he felt her start moving in earnest, bobbing her lips down to his root whilst plunging her inner jaw after it, all without breaking the grip her tongue had on his manhood... in fact, it applied extra pressure to his flesh where her tongue was squashed between his penis and the inner surface of the throat of her secondary mouth.

But she did this in a unique sequence, letting her secondary jaw reach to just behind her lips before pulling back just before her lips started to move... and she brought her inner jaw all the way to his tip, slipping even past his corona, whilst her lips stopped just behind his glans... before her lips made the first move back down his cock, her inner mouth following, and this repeated, all whilst her tongue was worming and wriggling around his length.

It was then that the alien kissing him broke the lip lock, trailing her tongue out of his mouth with a hissing gasp, Grant himself gasping for air.

Of course, he didn't realise why she was breaking the kiss -- and why the alien toying with his nipples ceased as well -- until he found himself being stood up vertically, the creatures placing him on his feet, whereupon he found his wrists being bound together first in one of their hands, and held over his head, and then promptly restrained by one of their tails... two of their tails, actually, a pair of them intertwining their appendages around his forearms and pinning them together. He squirmed in this position, as he was continuously subjected to the unique 'double fellatio' of the alien using both her lips and inner mouth to suck his cock, not even skipping a beat as she shifted positions as he did.

Following that, he found one of the aliens pressing her body to his back, those supple breasts gently squashing to his skin and poking his flesh with the erect nipples, wrapping her hands around his torso and letting her fingers start toying with his own nipples, slick and sensitive from the efforts of the creature that was previously enjoying them. As for that individual, she had decided to crouch down between his legs and the legs of the alien holding him from behind... who had busied herself with nibbling against his earlobes, one after the other and worming her tongue at the entrance to his ears. The alien crouched behind him, she proceeded to lap at his cheeks, which were surprisingly devoid of hair; he wasn't what one would consider a 'bear'. But his eyes widened when he felt her tongue drifting and inching closer to his sphincter, until the muscle was grazing over it.

"H-Hey... what are you... nnf..." he started, but the pleasure he was receiving from the most unusual and intense blowjob made it hard to think or react to even more stimulation that was proving nicer than he thought it would. The alien was kissing and wiggling her tongue to his rear, whilst his cock was being subjected to an almost torturous method of fellatio that left him quivering and leaking precum at a profuse rate. He could feel the pressure in his loins building with each passing moment, the alien's efforts more than sufficient to bring him to a quick orgasm.

He wondered how many he would give up for these lusty females given he'd not an hour earlier expended three ejaculations into his previous companion... he wondered where she was in all of this, or if she would be upset with finding him in the midst of this foursome... even if he wasn't that much of an active participant. He was merely the subject of the whims of these aliens, who were making him pay for his actions... not that he minded at this point.

The alien teasing his sphincter was practically slobbering all over his rear, whilst he felt the alien suckling to his earlobes slip her lips down to his neck and gently bite him. He moaned again, feeling this almost possessive, dominant act induce some extra excitement in him, all as he felt burning pleasure in his loins. The aliens were also running their hands all over his captive body, caressing him, gently scratching him, tracing various shapes on him and teasing his sensitive spots with wicked efficiency. He felt the tongue around his cock continue to fondle and squeeze his balls, the gentle stimulation to his scrotum also assisted by the gentle squeezing of the hand belonging to the alien licking and kissing his sphincter.

He was so very close to another orgasm that his vision was turning hazy... and then he found himself bucking into the two mouths of the alien sucking him off, pouring cum directly into the throat of her secondary maw, which saw her slamming both her lips and her inner mouth down upon his root, suckling hungrily and letting her tongue continue to wiggle around his root and fondle his testicles, all to milk him of every drop he was worth, the licking to his rear also helping to prolong his climax, even if only a little bit. Of course, the efficient milking he was being subject to saw his ejaculation over quite soon, the last few spurts pumping down into her mouth until he was spent... for now.

Grant was panting, watching her gulp down the last drops of his seed until the alien was ready to slowly and erotically slide off his cock, his shaft glistening from her saliva but devoid of any of his semen... they seemed almost meticulously thorough in that regard, wanting to lap and suckle up any trace of cum a man had to give. It was like a delicacy to them, a rare one at that, one they did not want to waste. Of course, whatever it tasted like to them was something they thoroughly enjoyed, because they seemed quite euphoric afterwards.

She smirked at him and licked her lips, until he suddenly found himself being pinned back down to the ground, the alien that had been lapping at his rear -- and the one that seemed to be in charge, with the worst shoulder wound, though it did not seem to bother her -- moving to straddle his hips now, the other two pinning his limbs down with their hands. She grabbed his cock and sandwiched it against her smooth belly, her other hand moving to trace tantalising circles to his glans with the sharp, precise tip of her finger.

He flinched, and panted slightly, his cock still highly sensitive from his orgasm. He shifted about, and looked at her nervously, her grin rather wicked and devious. She proceeded to grind the tip of her sex to the root of his cock, and in so doing, rubbed his still slick penis to her belly, her hand holding his length to her stomach as she did so. Moans left his lips, which he found traced by the alien that propped his head in her lap, applying an ever so teasing pressure as she outlined his lips with her claw-like fingernail.

A shivering gasp left his mouth in response to this devious, wicked barrage of stimulation, both aggressive in one place and sensuous in others. He was fully at the mercy of these aliens, and in no way capable of fighting against them. For all the commendations he received during basic for exceptional performance, he was a complete mess now, a far cry from the dutiful marine... sure, that part wouldn't ever be fucked out of him... but whilst in the middle of such pleasurable activities, it was definitely stuffed away in storage.

The female alien grinding to his cock made certain of that, sliding up until her folds were wrapping around his tip, the alien grinding firmly and using her fingers to apply pressure from the other side of his penis... until she grew impatient, and slipped her folds until they rested on top of his manhood... and after a few moments of teasing, circular gyrations, she moved to press her hips down, swallowing his cock into her incredibly tight innards, the muscles beneath the layer of textured flesh that was simultaneously soft and firm working overtime to make him cry out, the alien twisting and undulating her hips so his cock twisted from side to side as he was forced deeper into her depths, his sensitive glans vigorously stimulated by being forced at an angle against her various contours and folds.

Worse, the rippling she was able to perform, and how she could quite effortlessly seal her labia around his cock caused a sort of suction to occur that tugged on his sensitive mast, leaving him to shiver and struggle beneath her at the intense stimulation, especially since he was still sensitive from his previous orgasm. How could one possibly resist this? They were bred for this, to milk men into submission... Grant briefly wondered if they were interested in women; it seemed they had no qualms about who they snatched, so maybe they had techniques to make a human female scream.

Such thoughts were pushed away by the waves of pleasure that washed over his body, his skin beading with sweat as the intensity mounted. He wasn't even doing anything, simply at the mercy of these creatures and already he felt like he'd exerted himself... they were that intense. The alien wiggled her hips atop of his own, nestling herself just a little bit further down his mast as she came to rest on his crotch, straddling his hips and squeezing them on either side with her legs, firmly pinning him beneath her. He wanted to buck, he wanted to thrust into her, and he managed to jerk his hips forward, only for her to force them down, a scheming, devious smirk twisting her lips. She liked it when he squirmed and bucked, and she liked it when she pinned him down. They really were wicked things.

The alien then began to roll her hips, the undulations of her torso quite hypnotic, given how smooth and fluid her motions were, it made it difficult to look away, and difficult to resist the wonderful stimulation he was feeling as the alien grinded against his groin and forced his member to rub against her folds, which were constantly squeezing and rippling around his girth, that odd suction only adding to the pleasure. Already, he could feel himself nearing a potent climax.

And that was before she began to rise and fall upon his mast, all whilst he was held in the lap of the alien behind him, the third leaning over to plant kisses and licks all over his torso, suckling on his still wet nipples and gliding her tongue up his neck to suckle on his jawline, before trailing her mouth back down to his stomach, which flinched violently in reflex, her tongue and lips applying endless kisses and erotic licks to his skin.

Of course, this all stopped when the door to the storage closet swung open, another alien standing in the frame, silhouetted by the lights out in the hall... when Grant's eyes adjusted, he realised it was his alien, or rather, the first that had seduced him. The other three aliens all turned to face her, her expression surprised at first... before twisting into a devious, wicked grin. The same expression formed on the other aliens' faces, revealing to Grant that she was no saviour from this. She hissed seductively, and the other gathered aliens responded in kind, and she entered, closing the door behind her.

She passed by the alien that had resumed grinding against his crotch, rolling her hips back and forth and twisting his member about in her depths. His companion leaned down and deeply kissed the alien riding him, their tongues mingling in their mouths and bulging out each other's cheeks as they showed each other affection. It was an erotic sight, but more was to come when they broke the lip lock, his companion (for lack of a better term or name) brushing a hand across the other alien's breasts, before sauntering over towards Grant's head.

She looked down at him with amusement, before he felt the alien who had his head resting upon her lap slide out from underneath him, setting his head down on the ground and moving aside... allowing his first partner to squat over his head before dropping to her knees, straddling his face and revealing her already soaked sex, which he was certain was dry when she opened the door... they really were that easily aroused, it seemed. She was hovering her slit inches from his lips, looking down at him from above with her back turned to the alien who once more started slowly sliding up and down his mast with vigorous delight, wiggling her hips from side to side in the process and twisting his cock every which way.

Fluids dripped from his companion's slit onto his lips, and he licked them; unlike her saliva, her fluids tasted a bit coppery, neither repulsive or pleasant, though that didn't put him off the possibility of eating her out. That was very much something he'd put up with such a flavour for. And soon, he had the chance, upon her dropping down upon his face, grinding her vulva vigorously and firmly to his mouth, sliding up and down and from side to side, hissing out whilst she gripped his hair and scalp firmly, but not so much it hurt a great deal. More of her fluids trickled into his mouth and he gladly gulped them down, all as he stuck out his tongue and began to wiggle the muscle at her nether folds.

Pleasured hisses left the female's lips, and he only increased his efforts, beginning to suckle against her vulva and roll his tongue up and down his gash. All the while, he caught movement out of the periphery of his vision, as he saw the two other aliens moving to other parts of his body, their intentions unclear since his companion blocked any view behind her... though he felt one lie down between his legs... and promptly clasp her lips around his testicles, which were bouncing just slightly from the riding of the alien upon his cock.

He groaned loudly into his companion's pussy, which she seemed to delight in, likely from the vibrations coursing through his lips and tongue. He increased his efforts, wanting to please the woman atop his head and make her moan, though it was hard to keep a consistent effort with so much pleasure happening to his cock... and soon, his nipples once more, the last alien he didn't know the whereabouts of until he felt her lay down against his torso and start suckling against his nips with the erotic intensity the other alien had applied to them.

He was shuffling and shifting in his spot, completely unable to resist this intolerable pleasure. How could any man last against this? That they were more than happy to apply such numbers to a single individual was a sign of their insatiable desire, and no doubt, their lack of monogamy... he wouldn't be surprised if they didn't really care about 'exclusivity', and that his 'companion' was just sticking with him for a while so she could help him out or have some more fun with him until she found another... not discarding him, but wanting to experience other pleasures. He didn't think they had a heartless detachment to people, not with how they acted. But they certainly had a different view of relationships, and in this case, of group sex... that, he didn't mind.

The alien riding his cock was growing more frenetic and aggressive by the moment, her rump cheeks slapping against his crotch whenever she rose and fell upon his mast. His balls would've been bouncing quite a bit more if they weren't being trapped in the mouth of the third alien, who was happily suckling upon them like they were a sweet treat, tongue worming and slithering across the orbs and imprisoning the sack within its dextrous coils. She tugged on his scrotum, and gently massaged his thighs.

This soon only intensified when he felt the fourth alien, who seemed to finish suckling on his nipples, slip around to join her compatriot feasting on his balls, laying atop of one of his legs and forcing the other to do the same... he felt their breasts slip around either side of the thigh they were laying atop of, whilst they began to grind their pussies against his shins, no doubt arching their torsos quite a bit to account for their greatly increased height.

The fourth alien, instead of attending to his now slimy testicles, instead opted to suckle upon the root of his manhood, letting her tongue coil around it... and tighten enough to stifle any orgasm that could possibly come, causing him to arch his body and groan in torment. He felt her lips kiss and rub to his root before pulling back whenever the alien riding him fell down to his root.

As for his companion... she suddenly twisted around atop of his face, just as he was going to lean his head up so he could rub her clitoris with his nose, though now it came to nestle between the bottommost cleft of her glutes, his tongue still waggling relentlessly, digging in as deep as he could reach, trying to trace her contours, her walls trying to squeeze around his muscle with some success, her control -- which was inherent in all her kind, it seemed -- remarkable.

She was trying to constrict his tongue, and he found himself somewhat limited by her efforts... but the animalistic moans of pleasure, the growls of lust that left her, and the shivering her body started, was a sign of her intense arousal. She was enjoying what he was doing, and that only made him work harder. Her moans became muffled, however, and so did the growls of pleasure from the alien riding him, revealing to him that they were kissing each other, confirmed by the sloppy smacking of a very wet kiss. That's why she'd twisted around, so she could kiss her compatriot... who might've been kin for all Grant knew. They didn't seem to care.

However, as much pleasure as he was experiencing, he could not cum... the alien with her tongue around his cock, even gently stroking the very root of his mast, was constricting it tight enough to prevent anything from getting through, causing his cock to swell tightly, a sign that he was so very close to climax, yet completely unable to. He was starting to shudder beneath them all, and he wondered if he could survive this, until he felt the alien release the constriction of his root without letting go with her tongue. This saw him experience the most potent climax he had ever felt, and with a powerful moan into his partner's pussy, he bucked upwards into the depths of the one aggressively riding him... releasing his seed into her vagina without any attempt to pull out.

And the moment he came, so did they, his companion spasming atop of him and releasing a torrent of fluids that he desperately gulped down to avoid drowning in, all as his groin was similarly flooded by a splash of fluids from the creature whose womb he'd now filled. She stopped bouncing on his cock, but had now returned to the fluid gyrations and rolling of her hips to milk out every drop, the aliens attending to his root and testicles further assisting this effort and milking him of every last drop he had to give, until his spasming balls stopped shaking, spent and empty.