Xenophilia - Marcus - Pt. 02

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
6.4k words
4.73
6.8k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Marcus -- Part 2

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

"Oh shit," was all that Marcus could muster.

Seeing that alien 'Queen' beckon to him and the burly alien that held him told him all he needed to know of what was to come. He began to squirm and struggle, trying to free himself from the grasp of his current captor, before he was served up to... the 'big one'. His writhing only served to prompt the alien holding him to walk towards the Queen, stepping around eggs, those spidery beasts and xenomorph females twisting and contorting around one another in erotic communion.

The smell was... intense. Not nauseating or awful, but the scent of sex and related fluids was almost overpowering, to the point Marcus was almost sure a good chunk of what he could detect were pheromones, sweet and heady, almost intoxicating even. He tried to pace his breathing, hoping to keep his mind from swimming, drowning in the aromas that pervaded the very atmosphere.

As they neared the 'Queen', 'drones' would part before Marcus and the burly 'Warrior', as he noted similarities between these things and insect species... only, with tits and asses. The 'Queen' reached out towards Marcus with its much more chitinous second set of hands, slightly smaller than its primary, upper pair.

He was presented by the Warrior, and despite his squirming, the Queen grabbed him effortlessly, and before he knew it, all four of the Queen's arms had wrapped around his body, drawing him close... until he found himself sinking his head between the massive alien's sizable bust, the great mounds enveloping his skull and imprisoning him in 'her' embrace.

One of 'her' hands would press to the back of his head, holding him between the Queen's enormous breasts, the second wrapped around the small of his back, with a third large palm grasping his rump, and the last snaking around his thighs, holding him firmly in place. He squirmed violently, crying out in panic between the female monster's impressive globes, but the more he did, the more he inhaled the Queen's sickly-sweet perfume, 'her' bust thick with the likely pheromone laden odour. It made his body warm involuntarily, his face flushed hot and red as arousal grew in his loins.

The way 'she' held him, with all four arms, was... different. It was strong, impossibly so, far more than he could fight against. But so strong it didn't need to fight against his squirming, able to hold him in place with an almost ginger touch. And then... it began to stroke the back of his head, raking sharp fingers tentatively and affectionately through his hair, the back of his head just barely visible between the Queen's enormous bust.

This, combined with the heady aroma 'she' exuded so potently, began to calm Marcus down, much to his dismay; worse, even as he did relax, the vigorous squirming as he tried to resist would see his face and cheeks rub against the Queen's soft, spongy breasts, similar in texture and feeling to its Drone subordinates, but with a much greater emphasis on softness and malleability, thus allowing its great breasts to mould to the shape of his head no matter how much he shook around.

And 'her' skin... it was so soft, and despite the extra 'chub' 'she' seemed to possess, it did not feel at all lumpy, grazing like silk against his face, even with the almost glassy-smooth nature of its alien skin. 'She' was cool to the touch, but his own heat would see 'her' flesh warm in time, contrasting with the colder sensations the Queen's hands imparted, the soft palms caressing him affectionately.

Despite all his aggression, all his defiance, and all his anger, he was unable to continue his thrashing, gradually calming down in the alien Queen's supple, gentle embrace. He tried to look up from out between the Queen's bust, and now that he had relaxed, he would feel the alien's hand to the back of his head allow him, his tired eyes fixating onto the Queen's gazeless face; despite its lack of eyes, its smile was warm and almost motherly, cocking its head to one side as it gently scratched him behind the ears.

'Wh-Why... why am I here?' he asked himself. 'I've done nothing but be disobedient, so why did they bring me to the queen?'

It was not a question he could answer, his only theory that they brought their most unruly captives to the queen for punitive action, but... there was nothing punishing about this. Whilst the Queen did keep a commanding grip over him, and kept him where it wanted, there was no harshness to its touch, no wicked undertone to its efforts; its warm smile possessed that sultry, devious edge all of the Xenomorphs seemed to carry, but 'she'... she had a motherly tenderness to her visage, despite the rather prominent chitinous protrusions that flanked her skull.

He buried his face back into its bust, shaking his head about to rid himself of intrusive thoughts.

'No, no, don't think like that, she's -- it's -- a monster like all the others,' he reminded himself. The sweet perfume that now pervaded his lungs may have calmed his thrashing down, but it had not completely overwhelmed his mind.

That was being taken care of by the Queen's simultaneously loving and erotic ministrations, gently squeezing his bum with clenches of its spindly fingertips, gently digging its tips into his glutes with only the lightest of pressures, ensuring its sharp claws did not prick his skin. It made him wince from the stimulation, and, much to his dismay, prompt his penis to twitch with need. 'She' would try to coax more vigour from his cock by shifting his body ever so slightly, reaching around between his crotch and 'her' belly with its lanky fingertips to straighten his semi-flaccid member against its stomach, soft and squishy.

Its hand retreated to his thighs once more, and using the hand to his rump, the Queen began to rub his length to her slightly malleable belly, the smooth rubbing slick enough to breathe some excitement into his now hardening erection. He groaned into the Queen's sternum, his own body's stimulated twitches helping the Queen rub his length to 'her' body, pre now oozing from his tip and lubricating the alien's smooth skin, enhancing the sensation.

The way 'her' flesh would just slightly wrap around his girth made the experience all the more erotic, which seemed at odds with the ever-affectionate stroking of the back of his head, pleasantly scratching him with the tip of its sharp fingers, applying only as much pressure as needed.

It made his eyelids droop, not that having them open meant much, given all he could see was black, with the odd streak of shininess he sometimes saw whenever his head and its breasts shifted to allow a ray of light to glance off its body where he could see. It began to rub his hips more rapidly to its gut now, the slickness of her flesh from his seeping pre ensuring the sensation was sensual and stimulating as 'she' picked up the pace.

"F-Fuck... fuuuuck..." Marcus murmured, complete and utterly overwhelmed from the simplest of sensations, all because of how they were being performed, and the manner in which he found himself captive against the Queen's belly. His pleasure-laced expletives seemed to bring joy to the Queen, who rumbled quietly in its gullet, deep yet feminine, hissing like it was crooning.

It would forcibly, but carefully and gingerly tilt his head back so that he was forced to look at its eyeless face, though it seemed to stare intensely into his own eyes despite lacking any for itself. 'She' licked her lips slowly and erotically, yet that did not destroy the ever-affectionate expression the Queen seemed to always have etched onto 'her' face.

"Wh-Why...?" he asked it, as if he would get any answer from the creature. Its smile widened, but instead of growing devious, it grew warmer, more matronly, the hand to the back of his head sliding around to slip between his cheek and its bust, rubbing its thumb to his lips softly. It hissed quietly and dipped its head, leaning in close with surprising flexibility to plant a gentle kiss to the top of his head. Marcus squirmed just briefly, before once more losing the physical will to fight against the Queen's irresistible embrace.

For all intents and purposes, this could've been a simple façade, fake and hollow because it had no other way of expressing its real intent... but such considerations were made constantly, and like a spider trying to spin a web across a thoroughfare, were constantly taken down by a nagging part of him, a part Marcus had tried to suppress as a naïve, uninformed, and hopelessly and dangerously optimistic hope that was false and unfounded, something that would've gotten him killed.

But now, it was gaining ground, and he didn't know what to think, especially not when he choked out into the air as the Xenomorph Queen forced him to an orgasm against 'her' belly, Marcus spurting out thick seed against its supple stomach with involuntary bucks of his hips. He clenched his eyes shut, feeling ashamed at having orgasmed from belly rubbing, of all the obscene things he could've been forced to climax with. But all the same... it felt nice, and the way 'she' looked down at him, the way she just felt... it didn't seem like it was meant to humiliate.

His thoughts were shattered for the nth time as the Queen slid him up 'her' body, its breasts splaying around either side of him just a little as 'she' slipped him through 'her' mounds, albeit the outermost part of its cleavage, sliding him over the top at the same time, until its fat lips met his own, the Queen murmuring into the disproportionate lip-lock with all the affection an inhuman being could feasibly have.

Whilst her oral folds were finely proportioned in relation to her size, to him, they were fat and oversized, and meshed awkwardly to his own... but she did not seem to care, soft hisses emanating from her mouth as she unfurled her tongue into his mouth, catching him off guard with a surprised choke, feeling her oversized muscle fill his cavity with its slimy, tangy mass. He gagged slightly, even though it was keeping clear of his throat, the Queen's slippery muscle filling his mouth only gently, roiling about slowly and tasting his every nook and cranny with a gentle, almost loving yet ultimately dominant effort.

He grunted and groaned all the same, the feeling of the massive tongue invading his mouth overpowering his senses; it was the most invasive kiss he'd ever had, and the Queen's greater size more than intensified the sensation.

'F-Fuck... k-keep it together Marcus...' he reminded himself, but the tangy, citrusy flavour of its saliva made the filling kiss a lot more pleasant than it should've been. Worse, she began to trail a single fingertip of one of her lower arms down his spine, tracing the line of vertebrae with a sensuous, almost ticklish pressure, not even pressing hard enough to leave welts with the sharp digit's tip.

And the hand to his rump would squeeze him teasingly, gripping handfuls of his glute-flesh each time, kneading his buttocks softly and erotically, hissing into his mouth as this intense embrace continued. He was already sensitive from his obscene ejaculation from before, and the sensations that swam through his head from the afterglow made her oral argument very compelling. But he would hold firm, not giving into the Queen's efforts to force him to submit.

But she didn't care. She only continued her deep kiss with the constant, loving attention she seemed to profusely exude, though now her ropy tongue was beginning to carefully probe down his throat, prompting Marcus to wonder just how much tongue she had, if she could've frog-whipped something feet from her. It certainly felt as much as her tongue gently bulged out his throat, the Queen careful not to trigger his gag reflex.

All the same, Marcus' eyes would roll backwards into his head, grunting, gurgling and gagging simply from the sensation of it, so many coils and folds of muscle pushed into his cavity with luscious eroticism. His body began to shiver, his skin prickling even more prominently. His toes twitched, and his hands scrabbled for purchase against the Queen's soft, smooth body, managing to grasp his fingertips at the chitinous carapace that flanked her sides, her wide body making it difficult in his position.

All the same, the Xenomorph Queen would continue, until she came to some unknown personal decision, and broke the kiss, slipping her tongue free of his mouth like a slippery rope trailing out of a hole, the tip whipping about as it recoiled into her mouth, leaving Marcus coughing and gasping for air, though not as painfully as one would've expected. Such an invasive kiss had... taken it out of him, and he groaned wearily; it was so disarming, and so overpowering, that his mind was left hazy and confused.

"Fuck me..." he muttered groggily. He would happen to glance upwards, and see the Queen's lips twisting into a devious smirk, before her four arms began to reposition him, sliding him down her smooth belly until he felt his still-erect rod push between the Queen's fat labia, slick and slimy with her own arousal.

"Y-You freak, I didn't mean that literally... fuck!" he exclaimed, feeling a hand firmly squeezing to his rump, holding him in place as she began to carefully align his needy, traitorous cock with her sopping entrance, the Queen clearly intent on taking this further. His weakened body could not muster any resistance, allowing the great Alien to slowly push him inside of her depths. It was... surprisingly warm, but she felt so incredibly loose, his erection more or less pushing in and rubbing against her lower walls thanks to gravity.

He didn't expect this to be as stimulating as the sex with the other aliens had been... until, of course, her walls clenched around him with a muscular tightness that seemed thoroughly impossible, the soft walls, a little less rigid than that of the Drones that had raped him, still rubbing firmly to his sensitive girth, the muscles clenching particularly around his glans.

The sensation was... unique, to say the least; though all the aliens he had thus far been violated by felt soft, they were not as malleable or yielding as the Queen's pussy proved to be... but though they could squeeze down tight, they couldn't squeeze to the same proportional degree, leaving her feeling just as tight, with softer flesh, but muscles that were, beneath the plush texture of her sopping walls, far more possessive and less inclined to loosen due to movement.

But there was something else... what felt like several 'rings' of muscle covered with firmer flesh angled towards her deeper recesses, only loosely clinging to him compared to the rest of her soft flesh, but 'clenching' every now and then from muscle twitches... the way they clamped onto his cock made it seem like it would be impossible to pull out if they put full pressure onto his shaft, not without a lot of effort on his part.

He shuddered against the alien's body, his head nestled between the base of breasts, the Queen squeezing them around his face with one arm wrapped around the both of them, another reaching around from beneath her bust to hold his head gently between her mounds, one to the small of his back, and another kneading and groping his glutes, holding him into her pussy. The muscles within made her soft, yielding walls churn around him, and though they did not rub harshly to his girth, the way the muscles moved... it felt like her very flesh was roiling and flowing tightly around him like a liquid.

The final 'nail in the coffin', so to speak, for Marcus' physical resolve was when she began to move him back and forth within her tight tunnel, those firmer 'seals' gently scraping along his cock and adding extra stimulation, just waiting for the moment to lock him down and hold him in. His mental fortitude was waning as well, grimacing against the alien Queen's chest as his head was sandwiched between her malleable globes.

He'd vaguely noted that he'd stopped internally referring the Alien to 'it', using 'her' and 'she' because he was just too exhausted and too stimulated to use anything else, the willpower to see these things as completely inhuman and monstrous fading rapidly; it was easy to see them as aliens, that was for certain... but he could no longer deny the more 'human' aspects they had, especially in the areas of sex and pleasure. In that regard, they were more than compatible, and in many ways, the aliens seemed evolved to breed as efficiently as possible with humans.

As for the Queen, she seemed to have evolved to bring pleasure as intense as possible, whilst remaining as gentle and affectionate as conceivable. And yet, through it all, her dominance was not lost on him; she was a Queen, after all. She set her own rules, and worked at her own pace... but her dominance was not strictly for her own euphoria, her own desires... the pleasure of her partner, and the comfort, seemed paramount, especially given how she never stopped stroking his head, and despite the inescapable embrace, her grip was gentle and caring. Even the way she forced his hips in and out of her tight, sopping pussy was ginger and kind, working him only as much as he needed, and applying no more force than was necessary, like some twisted take on motherhood... which fit in more ways than Marcus was sure he could deal with right now, not when she was giving him such intense stimulation.

The pressure of her sex would increase and ease at paced intervals, but the constrictions did not align with the motions of his cock, her walls squeezing whether he was pushing in or pulling out. Despite the slow pace the Queen had set, he could still hear the slick, almost squelchy sounds emanating from her loins, far and way more lurid than he'd heard so far, and he'd been trapped in a cocoon in a cave full of aliens fucking him and his fellow imprisoned colleagues, no sense of taboo or privacy to be had.

Such a thought idly reminded Marcus that it wasn't just him and the Queen merrily making love together, but that he was surrounded by the Alien Monarch's numerous subjects. He did his best to glance past the voluminous breasts that blocked his vision, and spied the numerous burly 'Warriors' that stood guard around the Queen, watching with devious delight etched upon their lips, some even groping their own breasts as they observed the Queen and her current 'mate'.

He groaned, and buried his face back into the soft flesh of the Queen's body, trying to block out the view of the voyeurs looking onwards... surprisingly easy, his thoughts once more preoccupied with the pleasure he was receiving and the intimate proximity he had with the Queen.

It was all too much, and he was having a hard time convincing himself to cling to his defiant streak.

'Keep... keep... keep it together man... fuck, this is too good... she's so... soft...' he thought, his own inner dialogue fragmented and chaotic, conflicting feelings and lustful desires swimming about his head, clashing and fighting against one another. Part of him maintained that this was all wrong, wicked, evil, that rape was rape no matter how good it felt and that these aliens were just using him and the others with no other regard for their emotions or feelings... that humans were just 'meat' to them, studs and mares to breed with, nothing more.

12