Xenophilia - Melissa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An abomination that was, admittedly, attractive in a perverse sort of way.

'No, what are you thinking!?' Melissa scolded herself. 'It's a monster, nothing more.'

Attractive or not, her fate at the hands of this creature and its brethren did not look like it was going to be pleasant in any sense of the word. She began to sob again, before her attention was caught by the creature making a strange clicking sound, followed by a guttural groan, a hiss, and a strange, wet sound.

Melissa's eyes were drawn to the source of the noise... and saw a long, bizarrely textured penis sliding out from between the creature's nether lips, its glans long and far more tapered and angular than any human's, three long grooves running along the sides of the tapered tip arrayed radially around the creature's urethra.

Melissa's eyes widened, her gaze fixated on the throbbing length now exposed before her, twitching with excitement, and beginning to ooze some sort of clear liquid from the tip. All as the alien began to lick its lips, and take steps closer towards its captive.

"No, stay back! Get the fuck away from me!" she shouted frantically, beginning to squirm, doing everything she could to free herself from her resin cocoon and run from this... this... thing. She had no desire to be raped like this, she couldn't. It was too awful. Frantic tears began to stream from her eyes, their flow erratic and inconsistent. But no matter how hard she willed herself, how much she struggled, the resin did not budge, set like concrete. Even the spongy bed her back had been pressed against had begun to harden and dry out, only now conforming to her struggles. With so little range, she couldn't even strain herself beyond the exhaustion of her futile efforts.

It drew closer, and Melissa practically shrunk in fear.

"No, no..." she begged, shaking her head pleadingly.

It once again pressed its supple bust to her own, those spindly, sharp fingers gently raking through her hair, the creature watching the dishevelled curls bounce and flow between its chitinous digits. She felt its tip bounce up and gently press to her slit, and she shrieked.

"Stop, Stop! Stop this, please!"

It didn't care for her words, but it did seem to hesitate. It tentatively rubbed its tip along her folds, causing the strange textured flesh of its shaft to rub against the tip of Melissa's slit, where her clitoris was, causing a powerful shiver to race through her body, the stimulation unwanted but impossible to suppress.

Then, it crouched, trailing its lips and tongue down her exposed belly, the prehensile muscle probing at her belly button until it was sitting with its head hovering before her groin. It licked its lips, and then brought its hands to her crotch, slipping its fingers between her thighs so that it could gently pull aside the curls of pubic hair that completely covered her crotch, whilst gently splaying her labia to reveal the pink flesh within. It was barely moist, Melissa hardly aroused from this situation.

The creature sought to change that, its long tongue slithering out past its lips to tease her sex, running the thick muscle back and forth along the gash like it had done with its cock, until one retraction saw its tongue curl upwards, and trace the flesh between her folds repeatedly, sliding the tip of its muscle from one end of her sex to the other, teasingly prodding the entrance of Melissa's tunnel, and pushing against her clit.

She gasped sharply, her eyes widening as she watched with a frantic expression. She was likely going to die, and this thing was violating her, having its own fun before she was to be disposed. She squirmed, and that only seemed to delight the creature, letting out a guttural purr upon feeling her nethers wiggle against its tongue.

Frequent squeals of shock and disgust and fear left the human's mouth, but as the invasive licking continued, the gasps in between them would begin taking on a decidedly breathy edge as Melissa grew aroused, much to her distress; she didn't want to feel good, and she had no desire for this creature, but its efforts... they were so precise, so experienced, it knew just where to prod and rub with its slimy muscle, where to tease her and what parts of her made her jolt. She tried to stifle moans, but it was growing harder; this was no simple animal, and nor was it fixated on savagely violating her... it was focused, intelligent, keen to stimulate her. It wanted her to feel good, perhaps out of its own debased desires.

She clenched her eyes shut and tensed her jaw, and grimaced firmly, trying to shut out the sensations. But that only seemed to intensify the experience, depriving herself of visual input and thus forcing her to be subject to the stimulation through the sense of touch alone. A groan left her, dangerously close to a moan, when the alien began lolling its tongue back and forth a bit more rapidly against her slit, the tip of the muscle eagerly tracing the pink, now moistened flesh between her labia.

It would not neglect her clitoris either, its lips clasping around her nub with a firm seal, suckling against her flesh and tugging it into its mouth. It's tongue retreated, and wriggled its tip to her bud with vigorous intensity. Melissa squealed through tightly pressed together lips, biting the lower one in an effort to suppress any involuntary sounds she might've released. She felt the tip begin to swirl around her clit now, slow and careful at one moment, and vigorous and reckless the next.

Melissa squirmed in her cocoon, muffled whines and squeals leaving her body. She couldn't even shed any more tears as a result of her efforts to resist and block out the pleasure. Then, her clenched eyes shot open, as she felt... something, bite down gently onto her nub. It wasn't the creature's jaws, she could feel the upper and lower pressing to her crotch.

This was something else within the mouth, and moreover, she could feel the creature's tongue wriggling its tip to her clitoris from between this extra set of mandibles, or so Melissa believed whatever it was sensually nibbling on her bud had to be such. Sharp teeth gently pricked her sensitive vulva, the creature careful not to bite too hard, all whilst its main jaws continued to suckle on the tip of Melissa's pussy, around where her clitoris was.

She felt the creature release her nub, and pull away from her vulva, but this was not the end of this encounter. The creature then nuzzled its lips against her folds... and pushed its thick tongue inside. Melissa swore its muscle had engorged, feeling much thicker than it had before, enough to stretch her walls just a little bit more than fingers would. She cried out woefully yet tinged with pleasure as her sex clenched down on the invading appendage, trying to resist the probing muscle without success.

She whined helplessly, feeling the thing's tongue explore her depths, the tip wiggling at her folds, tracing the contours of her vagina, whilst its lips suckled to her vulva from the outside. It twisted its tongue in an inhuman way, giving it a stimulating texture as it writhed about inside its sex, before proceeding to stretch out its tongue in a helical fashion, further stretching her walls.

Melissa's squeals only grew louder, and her resistance to this creature's violation dwindled. Not only had it forced arousal into her, but it had quite thoroughly slicked her walls with its saliva. A high pitched whine left her lips upon feeling the thing's tongue drilling against her cervix, pressing the tip to the clenched sphincter that closed off her uterus from the rest of her vagina.

It would retreat for a moment, and then push firmly upwards, towards her belly, and rubbed vigorously, causing her to gasp loudly; it knew where the human G-Spot was, so to speak, and was taking advantage of that. She could hear the ever so slick slurps from below, as the creature ate her out with a hungry vigour.

And then, she moaned loudly when she suddenly felt its inner jaw force its way into her sex, practically shattering the walls of resistance she had put up in her mind. The mandibles opened only enough to let its tongue slide in and out as though a piston... and it proceeded to do the same with the long, retractable, rigid appendage said inner jaw was 'mounted' upon, the creature pumping it in and out like a penis... but worse, it was pushing its tongue in and out of its inner mouth in a similar manner, and in quite a specific order; its inner jaw would retreat until at the entrance of her sex, and its tongue would follow... and then its tongue would thrust forward with energy, and the inner mouth would follow. And once the inner jaw had caught up with its tongue, it would retreat first, so the tongue could follow.

This strange, reciprocating sensation of pumping rough and slimy stimuli was difficult to resist, Melissa groaning, gasping, panting and making soft, ashamed cries, mixed with pleasured moans, until the air was shattered by an ecstatic scream, fluids flowing profusely from her pussy onto the creature's face, shuddering around its tongue and inner jaw, as the latter retreated so the former could shovel her feminine ejaculate into its gullet, the creature gulping down eagerly.

Eventually, her climax came to a close, and though she could feel the high of the afterglow, she couldn't help but feel shamed; physically speaking, she'd never felt anything that good before, but the situation just left her feeling dejected.

But it was not over for her. She felt it pull its slimy tongue from her sex, causing her to groan. Its head lifted away from her nethers, and it stood up, its face and domelike forehead glistening with Melissa's fluids. It smiled and licked its lips with that dark muscle... and then pushed closer, rubbing its tip to her sex, grinding that rigid glans between her folds. She yelped, and her eyes widened, tears at their corners.

"N-No, I don't want this!" she pleaded... but that didn't matter to the creature, who slowly began to slide its shaft into her now thoroughly lubricated vagina. She let out a strained moan, tilting her head towards the ceiling; she was by no means a virgin, but this thing's penis was just a little bit girthier than she'd ever experienced.

But that tapered tip and her sufficiently slicked depths made its penetration rather easy... yet it was the strange texture of its cock that made her groan loudly, gritting her teeth; there were numerous grooves, and ridges too, rubbing along its length, and around its circumference. They were not too prominent, but they could be felt, and they tugged on her folds, and her folds caught on them. And the coup de grace, a line of protruding bulges along its top... ones that pushed against her G-Spot as it buried its length into her depths.

It made her gasp, drool beginning to trickle from her lips; if the thing began pumping in and out in earnest... she didn't think she'd be able to suppress her pleasure, especially not after an orgasm. She felt its tip press to her cervix, and for a moment, she was worried the thing was going to try and force its tapered length past it, as though that's what its angular glans was for.

But she felt its soft crotch press to her own, and it stopped sinking deeper. There was a brief moment of respite, until the creature brought its hands to clasp the sides of Melissa's head, forcing her to stare at its eyeless face. It was uncanny, that despite a lack thereof, it still felt as if it was gazing deep into Melissa, a lustful, devious and yet almost loving expression etched on the half of its face below the domelike carapace.

And then it brought its cock back until only the glans remained inside... and pushed back in, a little bit faster this time, but ultimately gentle and paced... if anything, the slow speed meant she would more intensely feel those bumps rub along her G-Spot, like shallow fingertips. It made her moan, her eyes rolling back into her head.

This was too much for her; it was humiliating, and yet it felt so good already, like this thing was bred for the sole purpose of bringing humans to climax with as much stimulation as possible... but there was no mindlessness here; it could efficiently force orgasm after orgasm out of her with no finesse or emotion at all... yet this thing liked to play. It liked to tease, and it liked to make its victim feel good, whether they wanted the pleasure or not. Maybe the humiliation and shame of it all was something the creature enjoyed, she couldn't be sure. All she could be sure of was it knew all her buttons, grinding its breasts to her own, those erect nipples scraping against Melissa's areolae.

Hell, it was even making small lateral motions with its flexible body so it could circle those firm nubs against her pink discs. That was not something a simple animal did. It was picking up pace now, thrusting with enough speed that its hips smacked quietly upon her own, echoing throughout the cave passage. The slaps were wet, and the sound of its shaft ploughing her innards was slick and lurid.

She moaned, shamed but pleasured all the same, though they would be muffled by the creature forcing its lips to her own, tongue shooting into her mouth and even teasing down her gullet, her gagging preventing her from shouting into its mouth in shock. She could taste herself on the creature's lips and tongue, that tangy, almost metallic flavour of her sex mixing with the strange, almost citrusy saliva it secreted.

The position seemed awkward to Melissa, to be thrusting upwards into someone bound vertically to a wall, unable to move an inch, but that did not seem to stop the creature, rather fluidly sliding its length in and out. She could barely see with its face thrust into her own, its lips mashing to Melissa's with lustful abandon. The more it thrust, the more vigorously the bumpy ridgeline along its cock rubbed to her G-spot, the bumps smooth enough that they did not dig into her contours painfully, but still able to put that tantalising pressure on that sacred spot. She squirmed helplessly in her cocoon, completely unable to resist the thing now.

Its thrusts were gradually growing faster and faster, the slapping also growing louder as a result. It filled Melissa's mouth with its tongue, unspooling its great length of muscle into her cavity and worming it around in a tentaclelike fashion, bulging out her cheeks. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets, and her eyelids narrowed, tears gently trickling from their corners.

She groaned weakly, and felt the thing's climax coming rapidly, along with her own; it was throbbing intensely inside of her, and it seeped a profuse amount of pre from its tip... until, she felt it slam its cock to the hilt in her depths, thick ropes of hot seed pouring into her, the creature's hips jerking forward sharply in animalistic rutting as it came, and hissed loudly into her mouth.

The forceful thrust was all that was needed to finish Melissa off, her body shuddering violently in orgasm, more fluids gently splashing around her sex. She was no squirter, but this thing had given her one of the best orgasms she'd ever had, and she hated it once she had calmed down, and it had seemingly softened a little in her.

She hated how it made her splash her feminine ejaculate all over its groin. She hated how it had made her feel ecstasy. And she hated that, in the back of her mind, a part of her enjoyed what had just transpired. A larger part yet dreaded what this meant, it ejaculating inside of her; was she now impregnated with its spawn? Was that her true fate? To be used as a breeding mare for this thing, and others like it? Or was it just using her for its own indulgence, and there was no other reason it was keeping her alive.

She wasn't given time to ponder this question, as she felt its tongue recoil back into its mouth, though its lips did not release hers. Instead, it pushed its slimy inner mouth past her teeth, and let its tongue peek out to rub against her own... but it was what was happening down below that made Melissa begin to writhe in distress.

She felt its cock begin to push against her cervix; it still felt as though it had softened just a little, though she realised it had simply shrunk ever so little in girth... but it was pushing deeper now. And the alien wasn't moving its hips; its penis was literally extending further from out of its sex. The tapered tip was forcing its way deeper now, and much to Melissa's shock and horror, her cervix was stretching around the tapered glans. She began to whine and shout in its mouth, thrashing about within her cocoon.

'What's it doing?! No, this's impossible!' she said in her mind. This was completely unnatural, and yet it was happening. Somehow, her cervix had loosened through all of that, yet she felt no different down there... until she tried to squeeze her walls around the invading organ.

She felt tight, but her muscles in her loins did not obey her commands, squeezing only just enough to impart the feeling of tightness, but not enough to make it difficult for this organ as it pushed through the cervical passage, making its way towards her womb. She couldn't fathom why it wanted to do this, until she felt the glans piece into her uterus, causing to cry out in a small amount of pain, far less than what would've been if she was in full control of her muscles, and not loosened as they were. Was it something it had done to her?

Such thoughts vanished when she felt something within the cock press against her entrance, parting her labia just that little bit more. Whatever it was bulged out the flesh of the penis quite substantially, yet the creature seemed to only feel pleasure from what it was, hissing softly. The firm bulge squeezed past her entrance, the phallic organ forcing it along with muscle contractions, quite unnatural for any penis, but not perhaps for...

'Oh god no,' Melissa realised with dread.

It wasn't just a penis. It was an ovipositor. The thing was trying to lay eggs in her. She began to writhe about, struggle and resist with as much energy as she could muster, screaming in terror into its mouth, but that only prompted it to kiss more firmly. All the while, the rippling contractions of its shaft both stimulated her walls and forced the egg further towards her uterus... and even when the first was pressing to her stretched cervix, a second was pushing its way past her entrance.

She screamed, but out of fear, not pain; the sensations were perversely pleasant, only feeling twinges when the first egg was stretching her cervical passage just that little bit wider, despite each egg being just shy of her fist in size. Then, the pressure from the first disappeared, save for feeling it come to rest in her uterus. The second was already pushing against the barrier between her passage and her womb, with a third also slipping past her entrance.

A steady procession of eggs soon developed, the constant rippling of contractions and bulges causing her body to tingle and her nethers to warm. Melissa was horrified that she was actually feeling stimulation from this, but there was absolutely no amount of pain enough to overwhelm the pleasure she was receiving. It was twisted, it was awful, yet pleasurable all the same. One after the other, the eggs were pumped into her womb, her thrashing dying down as she accepted her fate, crying softly into the thing's mouth.

Its own kiss had grown a bit more gentle once she calmed down, lustful and yet somehow loving, suckling on her lips and letting her bite down on its inner mouth, showing no signs of pain... though, its inner jaw, despite its slimy surface, and thin layer of soft tissue surrounding quite rigid anatomy, was particularly sturdy, and she could not feel it bending no matter how hard she bit down.