Xenophilia - Phoebe - Pt. 02

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
6k words
4.7
5.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

* * * * *

Phoebe did not get any sleep as the alien that had assaulted her continued to cling tight, seemingly slumbering itself. It hissed and groaned quietly, the odd, inhuman sounds still speaking of a contentedness in its intimacy with Phoebe. By now, the man and the female alien that she'd witnessed in the throes of carnal passion upon the security monitor had since left, the man carried out in the alien's arms rather gingerly. It was surreal, seeing as much affection as that creature seemed to express with only a lower face to do so, no eyes to convey a sparkle of love or any other optical gesture... but they were emotive enough, speaking with their smiles, their licks of their lips and the way they postured their body.

That much Phoebe had gathered from what she witnessed. What she had also witnessed were other humans, but not desperately searching for safety. She'd not seen any such scene for some time, suspecting that all the humans had been captured... but now, it looked like they were being released. It was difficult to tell, with the screens across the room, but she indeed saw the odd human walking the halls of the colony unphased.

What completely bewildered Phoebe, however, was that a few of them were accompanied by more of those feminine aliens, which seemed flirtatious at all times when they weren't hunting for prey, though they didn't get in the way of their companions much. She even saw one helping to clear a jammed door, furniture and tools jammed into it as a means of blocking the aliens from advancing... a tactic that no doubt failed, but it was more than a little confusing to the security analyst that these creatures seemed to be aiding the few humans she saw them with fix the damage they caused, either directly, or through the chaos their little invasion sparked.

As she watched the fleeting glimpses of humans and aliens walking together as companions, her own 'partner' began to stir, growling softly and craning its elongated head to 'look' at Phoebe's face, grinning with a lick of its lips before closing in and running its cool, slick tongue up her neck. Phoebe groaned and let out a soft gasp, shuddering in response, giving the creature a strained, bothered look. Its hands began to roam up her body as well, its touch deceptively soft for the chitinous appearance their hands had.

Her body reflexively shivered, still feeling a measure of humiliation and shame from the creature and its actions, though seeing those sights on the security monitors had put odd thoughts into her head, Phoebe wondering just what their thought processes were, along with the fact her current 'partner' was showering her with affection, each slow lick to her skin and each gentle caress of her body causing her to shiver and twitch out of reflex, the cool trails of saliva left on her neck tingling from the lukewarm air around them.

Its efforts grew progressively more lurid as well, the creature's hands sliding further down her body, tugging her tighter, and rubbing its body to her own with a lustful vigour, pants and growls leaving its lips as it began to suckle firmly upon her neck. A gasp left Phoebe's mouth, whining in response to the lecherous suckling to her throat, the creature's tongue lolling about against the skin, whilst one of its hands slipped further down to grope her rear, squeezing one of the glutes firmly in its fingertips and letting the human's flesh fill the gaps between them.

She heard its tail begin to thump against the floor, the alien seeming to get excited rather rapidly. She couldn't stop the creature, she was too weak in comparison to have a hope, and she doubted her pleas would be answered. At the same time, she had a suspicion that it was not going to hurt her. It certainly hadn't already, and its efforts seemed intent on stimulating her. Perhaps, if she endured, she would be able to avoid any unpleasant repercussions.

Still, it was hard to endure its stimulation, the hand kneading her glutes slowly sliding down until it had slipped between her thighs, allowing its fingers to tease at her womanhood, causing her to yelp and jolt in reflex, the creature slowly running its fingers up and down Phoebe's vulva. More whines and whimpers left her, interspersed by soft, shuddering gasps. Her skin prickled and her nipples erected as a result. She took a deep breath, and inadvertently inhaled the alien's scent... a sweet, enticing aroma that reminded her of a warm bath with an incense candle burning by the side. It seemed to relax her one moment, before being jolted by stimulation the next, feeling the alien's long tongue slowly slide further against its neck, past her lips.

More groans left Phoebe's lips as the alien continued to tease the woman, clearly enjoying the sounds of stimulation she made, even if Phoebe tried her best not to let anything past. But it was a difficult battle, even with how negative she felt about all this -- the thing had raped her, there was no one way about it -- the way it seemed to excite all her nerves, the way it was able to touch her every sensitive spot, like it new the human body better than anyone else, made it hard to think on the unpleasantness of its actions. It could make her groan and whimper as the pleasure mounted in her body, no matter how hard she tried to resist and simply let it do what it wanted... and worse, was how affectionate its actions seemed.

It was both gentle and aggressive with her, squeezing her tight whilst gently caressing her body as one would pet their lover, wrapping its body around her own and pulling her close into a lecherous, intimate embrace, whilst slowly moving its lips up her neck, over her jawline, until its lips met her own, tongue slithering into her mouth to coil about Phoebe's own muscle, greatly outmatched by the long, intensely dextrous organ that now filled her mouth, the creature unrolling length upon length of the slick appendage into her mouth, enough to bulge out her cheeks, and impart its oddly sweet tasting saliva.

She felt the alien straddle one of her legs, and proceed to grind up and down upon the girl's thigh, the fluids from its sex seeping onto her skin, not as warm as she would've expected, but this creature didn't need warmth to seem alive and energetic. Its actions, its passion, they were fiery enough, and it was able to easily extract stimulated gasps from Phoebe's mouth, muffled by the firm lip lock the alien had made. She could still feel it stroking her slit from behind, two fingers gliding up and down her labia, and gently parting the folds, and causing Phoebe to grow wet once more down below, unable to stop the alien from doing what it pleased.

Again, Phoebe was conflicted with this whole affair; it had taken her, it had raped her, but it had done so in such an... unexpected way. There was no malice to its efforts, no enjoyment of any suffering it tried to subject her to... it seemed only to want to tantalise her, and thus far, even with its odd physiology, it was succeeding, its light touches precise and careful, teasing her most sensitive spots in the most delightful of ways. Phoebe couldn't suppress another of her groans, her face growing hotter and hotter the more the alien toyed with her.

It proceeded to break the kiss, tongue trailing from the human's mouth, almost a full foot of the slick muscle recoiling back behind the alien's lips, which it promptly licked with a hint of amusement upon its face. It giggled in its alien way. Phoebe tried to look away, not wishing to look upon the visage of her assailant... but she wasn't given much time to ignore the thing, for soon, it was repositioning her, pulling her away from the wall slightly... and moving to strip her of the rest of her clothing. Phoebe yelped and tried to keep her clothes on, but it was swift, taking advantage of her surprise to pull each article off one by one, until only her brassier remained on her person, even her shoes removed.

It had done this so efficiently, and so... erotically, flipping her onto her belly gently, and letting the undersides of its fingers graze against her thighs, letting its fingertips gently graze across her glutes. It went for her shirt, which it flipped her back over until Phoebe was resting upon her ass to remove, pressing its hands to her waist and slowly tugging her uniform up, licking its lips all the while, and bringing its face close to Phoebe's once her shirt was over her head, breathing out another sweet breath in her face. Phoebe groaned in response, clenching her eyes shut as another meek whine left the woman's mouth.

From there, it rose to all fours, hovering above Phoebe with a lecherous expression upon its lips, smirking as it effectively ogled her almost entirely naked body, even without any apparent eyes. The creature seemed to be able to 'gaze' upon her body as though she were a slab of meat, ripe for the taking. It seemed eager to 'dig in' as it were, leaning in and letting its tongue drag against the skin between her breasts. Phoebe's body was fairly supple for a forty-something, having taken good care of herself over the years and benefiting from human medical advancement and increased lifespan. She had the odd wrinkle here and there, but for the most part, her body was quite youthful, save for some slight rolls of fat, though the alien did not seem to care at all.

Its tongue was cool and slimy, causing Phoebe to shiver in response to each slow lick it made to her body, dragging its tongue upwards until it grazed across her neck, before slipping the muscle back down to her breasts, starting the slow draw of its tongue from just above the linkage that connected the two cups of her brassier together, and stopping upon her throat, causing constant shivering breaths to leave the human's mouth.

It wasn't done with her pussy either, letting its tail snake between both their legs, and curling it backwards and pushing this kink against Phoebe's wet slit, gently rubbing the chitinous length to her gash. Phoebe clenched her fists, at which point she realised the alien was no longer restraining her, no longer holding her down. She might've been able to escape... but she thought against it.

She'd seen before on the security screens, a colonist trying to beat off one of these monsters -- before Phoebe realised what they really were -- with their fists, and the shape barely flinched before grabbing the colonist and wrenching them into the darkness. She doubted she'd even be able to daze this creature enough to give her an opening, let alone stop its lecherous antics... of course, there was another thing; the stimulation it imparted upon her had weakened her resolve, and made her body feel weak. She was not in any pain, and nor did she have any adrenaline running through her system.

She was breathless from stimulation she'd never felt before, and not felt anything similar for some time... she'd never really been interested in sex, and now... now this thing was giving her quite a slew of lurid thoughts that threw her mind off everything. It grinded its tail more firmly to her slick slit, Phoebe growing wetter by the moment, all as it continued to lick at her neck and her chest, letting its long tongue slither out past its lips and slip beneath her brassier, the tip coiling around one of her erect nipples, lifting one hand from the floor to gently cup the girl's head in its hand, smiling around its unfurled tongue.

Phoebe instinctively pulled away from its grasping hand, but that did not stop the alien from sliding its palm down her skull and across her neck until it came to gently rest upon her shoulder. It began to roll its hips in the air now, each forward rocking motion pushing its tail against her sex, causing the chitinous segments to grind against her slit. It hissed in delight, tilting its head back and smiling joyously, before returning its attention to Phoebe's body. It slipped its face down, until it was nuzzling between her bust, gently suckling upon her sternum.

More groans left the woman's lips, and her body began to shiver. She instinctively searched around for something to grip... only to find her hand being embraced by the alien, wrapping its fingers around Phoebe's hand in an almost romantic manner. Moments after, it pulled its head from her breasts, licking its lips and grinning at the women, before suddenly pulling its whole body away, sliding its legs up to either side of Phoebe's form... moving to slot its legs in between her own, all so it could pull itself closer and press its sex to Phoebe's.

Phoebe groaned in response, her eyes widening at this rather lecherous act, her hand still being held by the creature, using it as leverage, so it could start to slowly grind its vulva to Phoebe's, its erect clitoris rubbing up against the human's button. It hissed in delight, its tongue lolling out from its mouth and curling up in the air before unfurling, receding back into its mouth once this tasting of the air was complete, a sign that it too was stimulated.

It grinded its hips from one side to the other, and up and down, the gyrations of its hips slow, fluid and sensuous, whilst also being unpredictable and going every which way, all so that the stimulation was not always the same... though it did seem to pointedly press its clitoris to hers, all so they could feel the same invigorating pleasure... Phoebe hadn't even thought this was a legitimate position, but here she was, starting to gasp in pleasure.

She looked upon the alien currently grinding its crotch to her own, and found herself mesmerised by the fluid, almost hypnotic undulations of its torso, its flexibility impressive despite the chitinous carapace that covered parts of its body, mostly along its back and exterior surfaces. But even the chitin blended smoothly where it met soft flesh, and it was silky smooth in its own right, save for a few places, such as along the sides of its neck, along the sides of its skull, and odd, ovular patches on its outer thighs and arms, which looked like exposed conduits, though they were almost flush with the surrounding skin or chitin.

She momentarily lost her train of thought, the alien briefly grinding hard to Phoebe's groin, enough to push her hips off the ground, her glutes feeling air beneath them, before it returned to the more controlled grinding of before. Its other hand moved to squeeze one of its own breasts, pinching the nipple between its lanky fingers, massaging its mound in a circular fashion, all whilst releasing hisses of delight from its lips, every now and then blowing a kiss in Phoebe's direction.

She looked away in response, but each time, she found herself returning her attention to the lusty alien currently grinding itself to her womanhood, hissing in pleasure and causing her own face to blush hot with stimulation. She shivered and clenched her eyes shut, a pang of pleasure racing up her spine, before her eyelids opened and a pant left her mouth, the human growing more heated in her nethers.

She did not think she would be brought to orgasm through this way, but she could no longer deny that the pleasure was starting to fog her mind. The alien then pushed its hips more firmly to her crotch, slowing the rolling of its hips, but applying greater pressure, and far more precisely rolling its clit upon her own, prompting a stimulated groan to leave Phoebe's lips.

'It's... it's getting harder,' she thought, though she had no idea what was getting harder. Harder to ignore the stimulation, or harder to feel disgusted with what was happening... either might've been true, and she just didn't have the willpower to discern which it was. She let out a loud moan this time, a hot flush rushing across her face.

The alien started to grind even more firmly now, and picked up the speed as well, rolling its vulva to hers without any concern for the pubic hair she had, until, suddenly, the alien screeched out towards the ceiling, the sound hurting Phoebe's ears just a little, as fluids gushed from the creature's pussy, drenching her own crotch in the alien's liquid lust, admittedly impressing Phoebe with the amount it produced. After it shuddered vigorously against her crotch, it began to calm down, panting softly and hissing in revelry, enjoying the afterglow of the intense climax it had brought itself to.

For a few moments, they simply laid there, legs locked together and pussies pressed up against once another, one of their hands grasping the other. They were still, though Phoebe felt an odd haze over her; whilst she wasn't as stimulated as the alien apparently was, she felt a lustful high weighing over her mind, her eyes glazed over as a part of her yearned to feel that same release, especially now that her loins were buzzing with pleasure... naturally, the alien wasn't about to leave its partner without the same kind of ecstasy.

The alien suddenly shifted Phoebe, flipping her over until she was lying on her chest, the creature moving into a cross-legged seated position, grasping her hips and lifting them high, using its tail to support the woman and provide her some measure of comfort. Phoebe yelped in response to this sudden change in position, until she felt that creature's slippery tongue slowly draw up from one tip of her pussy to the other, forcing a moan to follow directly after.

Phoebe had already experienced the creature's inhuman tongue, and knew just how much it could stimulate her... she'd felt nothing like it before, and doubted she'd ever feel anything that would remotely compare. But it wasn't punching its tongue into her depths just yet, opting to instead loll its tongue up and down to her vulva, whilst using its fingers to gently squeeze her glutes, the lanky digits able to reach from her hips to the softer flesh of her rear.

"Nnf... aren't you... satisfied?" she huffed, looking back meekly at the alien as it continued to flicker its tongue up and down her slit, causing electric tingles to practically race up and down her womanhood without any chance of respite.

Phoebe started to squirm in the alien's grip, which only intensified the sensation of its tongue wriggling across her vulva, causing her movements to add to the creature's efforts. Fluids seeped from her slit, her arousal and her inner heat growing. But the creature was only teasing her... its real goal was soon revealed when, after a brief moment, she felt its tongue travel up the land of flesh between her pussy and her anus, slithering like a serpent until it was lapping against her sphincter. Phoebe tensed up, her eyes going wide as she felt her ring of muscle toyed with.

"What the hell are you doing?!" she exclaimed, followed by a shudder as her sphincter proved unexpectedly sensitive. The creature, once again, did not answer her, and nor did it relent with its efforts, though it did move away from her rear to gently nibble upon her soft glutes, pinching the flesh softly between its sharp teeth and letting its tongue waggle against her skin, squeezing her glutes between its long fingertips yet again. But it invariably returned to licking at her anus, completely unphased at all. Surely it didn't intend to stick its tongue in there?

The way it prodded its tongue to her sphincter with increasing insistence and firmness indicated as much. It made Phoebe oddly glad that she had rather... 'fastidious' hygiene habits. Maybe the creature knew, because it was not slowing down. It kept its lips away from her rear, but its tongue was strong and powerful, and its squishy malleability meant that it began to squeeze past her sphincter, worming its way inside Phoebe's ass inch by inch. The woman cried out at the strange sensation, the tongue stretching her rear, but not so much it hurt. And the deeper it wormed its undulating tongue into her rear, the more the stimulation became tantalising, sending electric sensations up her spine.

12