Xenophilia - Simon - Pt. 02

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
6k words
4.68
5.9k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

* * * * *

It was the cold that woke Simon up, prickling at his wet skin. He fluttered his eyes open, and was met with the odd, alien visage of the extra-terrestrial babe that had given him a most 'out of this world' experience, taking his virginity and wringing him dry in the process. A stupid grin spread across his face as memories came back from the experience, and the explosive climaxes she so effortlessly brought him to.

The cold took him away from this fond reminiscing, looking upwards -- physically to his side, given his position -- and noting that the shower had shut off, likely the automatic water preservation system. In time, the temperature in the room dropped, and the steam turned to condensation, coating the walls, and dripping down. What moisture remained on him was cold and unpleasant, causing his skin to prickle with goose bumps.

He groaned, and tried to extricate himself from the similarly cool embrace of his alien lover, warm only from his own body heat, though her coolness wasn't so unpleasant... but she suddenly tensed around him, pulling him into a tight embrace and burying his face into her cleavage as she stretched and contracted all at once. He groaned and sputtered, shivering as he felt her walls ripple around his flaccid cock, reminding him that he'd never pulled out. She didn't give him a chance to, and now he began to harden in her once more, much to his chagrin; no matter how debauched she was, having him pop a boner inside her pussy might not have been taken well.

But she simply smiled at him when she stopped stretching and pulled his shivering head from her bust, gently kissing him on the lips and giggling in her alien way. She looked down at his crotch, and then back to him slowly, smirking knowingly; it seemed she didn't care too much about him getting hard inside her. Simon, for all his own desires, did to a small degree; he wanted to get dressed, to get out of the cold, and to perhaps... he wasn't sure what he'd do after that. He still didn't know if these aliens were going to kill him, or if they were all lascivious beauties like this one. Still, he was erect now, and the arousal made him yearn for more.

"Th-thanks for that..." he muttered. She only giggled, and run her tongue up his face, before slowly sliding off of him, the sound of his erect shaft sliding free of her sticky sex filling his ears. He was on his back now, wincing from the cold droplets of water that coated the floor of the shower stall. He watched her stand on her hands and feet, gyrating her hips sensuously and letting his stagnant cum drip from her folds; there was very little, her clenching nethers trapping the rest.

Then, she shuffled backwards and lay down on the floor, unperturbed by the cold wetness... moving to wrap her hands around his member. He shuddered and gasped, bucking upwards gently as her sharp fingers gingerly took a hold of his cock, the other hand carefully squeezing his balls in her hand, massaging his sack whilst gently pumping his cock.

He watched with anticipatory keenness, feeling the pleasant sensations began to spread up through his cock and out from his loins, warming his body. He sighed out as she continued to massage his spongy scrotum and gently rub her thumb to his glans, before leaning in and wrapping her lips tightly around the tip of his cock.

His head slumped back to the ground as a wondrous sigh left his lips, feeling her own gently suckle up and down his glans, slowly bobbing her head. Her lips were only sliding up and down his glans at the moment, but they were sealed well against his flesh, not once breaking save for when that inhuman tongue gently peaked out past her lips to swirl around his girth, causing him to shudder and groan. She also gently twisted her lips from side to side, doing the same with the hand that pumped his girth.

He draped his arm over his eyes, sighing out as this slow, sensuous oral worked him closer to an orgasm already; she was truly skilled, and he couldn't possibly resist her. He couldn't believe how easily she turned him to putty, but if she could speak, she'd probably be able to get him to do almost anything right now. All she'd have to do would be to give him a sweet smile, a polite request and a tug on his cock. At least, that's what he was thinking right now.

She began to bob faster and deeper now, taking more of his cock into her mouth, soft and luxuriously wet, her cheeks contracting around his tip as she inhaled and suckled firmly. He could feel her tongue beginning to coil a little now, the inhuman dexterity of her lengthy muscle proving fantastic for more than just really deep kisses. He shivered and groaned, his other hand moving to grip the floor of the shower stall, digging his fingers in and tensing his hand. It was getting to him already, and he could feel the pressure in his loins beginning to grow intolerable.

Still, she bobbed deeper and deeper, her lips sliding over more and more of his shaft until he felt them 'kissing' the root of his cock, wrapped tightly around as she twisted her head around, bobbing from root to tip, and coiling her tongue tightly around his girth. He could see the dark-coloured muscle wrapped around his length, slimy and slippery, tugging and squeezing rhythmically.

"G-God damn..." he muttered, having never felt such a sensation before, and losing himself in the pleasure her inhuman mouth was providing... but it was when her serpentine tongue retreated that things brought him over the edge... for the replacement was a strange sensation, like a secondary set of firmer jaws wrapped around his cockhead, dull teeth gently grazing over his flesh as this new appendage slowly swallowed his mast.

It was a tight, snug fit, the slimy walls of this organ allowing it to slide further down his length, until he could see it pass her lips, the alien woman drawing her head back until her lips were wrapped around his tip... or at least, where they would be if his cock hadn't been half-swallowed and buried deep in the slimy 'throat' of this organ.

He propped himself up weakly, gulping down nervously as she pushed this secondary mouth further down his length, firmly tugging at his cock before slipping down further. Of course, his fear was joined with pleasured gasps upon feeling her tongue waggle vigorously to his tip. It made him begin to squirm and buck gently up into her inner mouth, all whilst she formed a ring with her thumb and index finger and pumped his root, and still continued to massage his balls.

Then, once her inner jaw reached the base of his cock, she pulled her hand away, and used it to pin him down gently... before beginning to pump her most alien organ up and down his shaft vigorously, from root to tip and back, pumping and thrusting with an intolerable speed, Simon beginning to drool from the corner of his mouth.

"O-Oh fuuuck..."

It was an intense sensation, the combination of the snug tightness and the slimy, firm flesh of her inner mouth's throat causing him to shudder and claw at the ground. His cock was effectively choked whenever this organ swallowed his length, squeezing tightly and exerting such an intense pressure. He could hardly resist this in the slightest. He was close to bursting, assisted by her ceaseless fondling of his balls.

Sweat began to mix with the lingering droplets of moisture that clung to his skin, pants leaving his mouth as this secondary mouth worked up and down his cock like a piston, swallowing him repeatedly and suckling hard... until it was no longer bearable, and he bucked hard up into her mouth, pulsing directly into her inner jaw's throat, all as it shot down to his crotch to seal off his entire member completely.

His back arched off the floor, and he let out a shuddering moan as more and more cum was forced into her throat, Simon able to see her gulping down each rope on her neck, as though it and her inner jaw were connected. It was incredibly hot to witness, to see how greedily she gulped down his essence, until she had milked him dry, Simon shivering like a leaf in the wind, feeling weak and drained.

She released his testicles, both hands planting to his thighs, giving her some leverage to slowly pull away from his cock, drawing her inner jaw off his member with a slow, deliberate motion, drawing the tightly closed mandibles into her mouth, and gulping one last time, before she opened her mouth and let her inner maw slide out slightly, and her tongue loll out from that. She grinned, before pulling both in once more, and licking her lips with some measure of normalcy.

He remained on the cold floor, panting and holding his arm over his face, his cock beginning to soften once more, this time unable to maintain the erection; apparently their first encounter had taken it out of him. Fortunately for him, she seemed to understand his limits, and with a guttural giggle, she would lay down beside him, waiting for him to regain his breath.

"F-Fuck me..." he said, partly hoping she didn't take the phrase literally and jump his bones there and then. "I-Is this what you were kidnapping people for?" he muttered, his chest rising and falling, twitching with a quiet yelp when she began to gently trace shapes on his skin with a sharp fingertip. She giggled, before suddenly getting to her feet, and helping him to his. He groaned from muscle stiffness, and from moving through the cool air.

His body had been thoroughly warmed, however, and he was giving off heat quite profusely. She walked him out of the shower until he was able to stand on his own, his legs still a little shaky from the mind-numbing orgasm she subjected him to. The alien escorted him over to his clothes, whereupon her lengthy tail slithered over and picked up his attire with the flat side of her bladed tip, carefully handing them to him with a luscious smile. It was clear to him that she wanted him to get dressed.

Inwardly, he sighed out in relief; she was more fun that he could've dreamed off, but if she wanted to fuck constantly, she might've killed him with her insatiable libido alone.

He got dressed in front of her, feeling a little embarrassed -- even after she'd literally drunk the cum direct from his dick with a hungry greed, among other debauched acts -- to do it as she watched... especially with how her body glistened alluringly. She was beyond beautiful for the most unusual reasons, though maybe it was just that she had a nice rack. Simon wasn't certain, but he knew for sure she was a freak in all the best ways. She was more than he could handle, that was for certain. She'd smile teasingly, causing his blush to grow a little bit hotter than it was before.

Eventually, he was fully dressed, his clothes sticking to him slightly due to residual moisture, but it would keep him a little warmer than he was. He turned to the nude alien, his eyes constantly glancing at her smooth bust, her arms crossed beneath and pushing her hips to one side in a sassy pose.

"So, uh... what now?" he asked, not even sure if she could understand English. She sure as hell wasn't able to speak it.

Her response was a sharp nod and a soft growl, before she moved to coil her tail around his wrist, keeping the bladed tip angled away from his body so she didn't accidentally slice him open, Simon thankful for that thoughtfulness. It then turned around, and made for the exit, dragging him after and causing him to almost slip when his eyes were drawn to her shapely rear, gulping and forgetting to keep his footing stable. She was then stopped by the lockers he'd tipped over in front of the doors to keep them blocked. She paused, and then looked at him with an amused look. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Sorry, I guess... kinda thought you were out to eat me," he muttered.

She only chuckled in her inhuman way, before crouching down and righting the lockers until they were standing up again with little effort, making Simon gulp and pale just a little; he knew she was strong, from how she had him pinned, but he wasn't resisting too much at that point. This display of her strength just revealed to him how powerful she actually was. Forget stabbing and devouring him, she could've easily snapped his neck or caved in his ribs or skull with a nasty kick. It made him feel nervous again, but also... oddly appreciative; she only used as much strength as she needed to keep him in place.

The last obstacle was the coded lock on the door, which she gently tugged Simon forward to deal with. It was a simple three-digit code alongside an ID-Card slot -- their ID Cards doubled as Keycards, at least certain ones did, and for certain functions -- to be used in lieu of a code; only one was needed, and most people just used their cards. The lock was, after all, meant for privacy, and the shower block was still communal. So there wasn't much security at all.

Simon keyed in the code; 2 4 6

Uninspired, practically pointless. Nothing like the ten-digit code locks he'd seen in places that changed on a relatively frequent basis, only to be shared by those who needed to know, like the armoury locks; he wasn't hacking through them any time soon.

The door chimed, and he was able to open it. Deciding to be a gentleman, he used his free arm to gesture through the open doorway, bowing slightly with a smirk.

"After you, Milady," he said. She returned the smirk, albeit a little more lecherously than he was comfortable with, gently grazing a sharp finger over his cheek and giggling gutturally. He felt her tail tug him forwards once she started to pull ahead, and he trailed after her. The grip on his tail loosened a little, though it remained wrapped around his wrist. Part of him was a little annoyed that he was basically being led around on a 'leash', but she seemed to be treating him with respect enough. At the very least, he wasn't terrified of walking these halls and being murdered anymore... just nervous she'd suddenly fuck his brains out.

She paused at intersections, glancing around, and looking as though she was scenting the air, though he could hear no such sounds. The alien hissed quietly, before making her decision, and a specific turn at each intersection. It wasn't long before Simon worked out where she was taking him; one of the server farms and network admin stations he worked at, one of several facilities that oversaw the automated systems at Victor's Post. It was also where the dumb Androids were usually controlled from, though they'd been rounded up from what he'd learned before this whole escapade. Did she know he was someone who worked with computers? What was her reason for bringing him to such a place?

He was sure he'd have an answer to that question soon enough. It was still a walk to the Server Room and other questions would gnaw at Simon's mind.

'What the hell is she? Are the rest like her? Why did she... fuck me?' he contemplated. He also idly wondered if she had a name; he felt it would've been a bit nicer to have something to call her by instead of 'you', 'she', or 'it'. Especially after... well, especially after she made him a very happy man. Though, he didn't even know if she thought of him as anything special, if she had a name of sorts for him in her alien tongue or mind. In that regard, she was impenetrable, impossible to gauge or guess.

As they continued, they came upon another intersection... this one camped by a pair of aliens much like the one escorting him. They were similar sized, and just as exotically beautiful, though not drastically different. He noted one had a smaller bust than his companion, and the other was... quite busty indeed. They turned to face him and his escort, and both smirked. The alien leading him through the colony's halls and corridors -- which had, up until now, felt rather creepy and lonesome, without the bustle of people giving it life -- returned the smile, there being no confrontation or scene of confusion upon seeing her with Simon in tow.

They did, however, stop to surround the human, their tall frames standing over him as they examined him with eyeless gazes. He felt them reach out and graze their fingers over his body, lecherous smirks spreading across their lips. Whatever they thought of him, he was starting to feel like a hunk of prize meat, a tasty morsel for these creatures to happily 'devour'. It didn't help that their fleeting caresses were soft and sensuous, quiet, appreciative hisses leaving their lips signs of their interest, and perhaps desire.

Simon shrank back, ever so little, feeling them close around him. He could barely keep up with one, two in succession -- or heaven forbid, at once -- would've broken him. And the alien that still held his wrist was certainly not poised to interfere with her compatriots' close examination. He let out a shivering sigh, feeling their 'gaze' bore into him. They licked their lips, before leaning down and giving him simultaneous, slow licks up his cheeks, causing him to freeze, before they placed soft kisses in parting to them, and then pulled away, growling playfully.

He felt his pants tighten, and silently scolded his traitorous penis for betraying his arousal; as incredibly awesome it'd be to just... have these exotic women pile onto him, he thought they'd kill him with their insatiable libidos. Perhaps another time, when he was a bit more certain.

They made no further physical advances, however, much to his relief. They 'glanced' at their compatriot, the one still gripping Simon's wrist, and smirked with licks of their lips. Then, with a silent agreement, the two other aliens pulled away, giving him room and allowing his 'companion' to begin leading him through the halls once more. And as he left the two aliens, feeling their 'gazes' burning into his back, lecherous and hungry, he let out a sigh of relief; he felt like he'd just avoided being turned into a prime cut of cock meat.

They continued further through the colony, walking alongside his alien partner; she had slowed her gait, naturally faster than he was due to her longer legs and her own swift physiology, all so he could keep up. Her tail was barely clinging to his wrist now, lessening the feeling of being led around on a leash. He wondered what was happening to the other colonists, hoping that they were at least getting a similar treatment to him. In time, though, they arrived at the server farm, a door leading into a room filled with various computers and control stations, desks cluttered with paperwork and covered in coffee rings.

Several of the control stations all faced a large, glass window wall that looked out into a much larger room, set lower than the floor he was on, catwalks level with the control room ringing the edge of the room beyond, with airlock-like doors leading into it from the control room, ladders reaching the bottom floor. It was cold in that room, frost clinging to whatever surfaces weren't heated, and vaporous clouds spilling from vents in the ceiling and along the walls, billowing around the monolith-like servers set into a ten by ten layout, blinking lights indicating they were functioning, with control panels for direct access.

Simon instinctually shivered; it wasn't so cold that it was impossible to go inside there, people able to do so without changing into warmer clothes as long as they weren't spending more than half an hour in there... which, in most cases, they shouldn't be. It didn't make it any less unpleasant, however, and Simon recalled the several times he'd been in there to check on one of the severs. It was never fun, and he'd always gone to get coffee to warm himself up after.

12