Xenophilia - Yelena - Pt. 02

Story Info
A planetary colony is overrun by horny xenomorphs.
6.8k words
4.61
8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xenophilia -- Yelena -- Part 2

---

This is part of a project to touch up and publish an older series of works I had done in the past, placing them on Literotica. There are quite a few parts, so they will seem repetitive as more are updated, and since they are not being completely revised, they will show their age. There will also be some questionable content, and due to said age, may not be presented in the most palatable manner, as much as I may have believed I did those years ago. Please keep this in mind.

---

When Yelena woke up, groggy as she was, the first thing that came to her mind was that anything did at all. That she was waking up was unexpected, though whether it was a good sign or not remained to be seen... the events leading up to her sedation, it seemed, were thoroughly real, that much Yelena knew. Which meant she was hardly certain she was in any semblance of safety, especially when she looked around the small little chamber she found herself, below ground in some cavern.

The marine tried to move, but found her wrists and ankles had been restrained in the spread eagle position to the floor by some sort of glue-like resin, layered on thick so she couldn't break free. The rest of her body was unbound, and much to her chagrin, still nude and exposed to the cool, moist air that swirled around her. She grimaced, and tugged firmly on her restraints, though they still would not give way. She went limp and sighed out in exertion and frustration. She looked down towards her crotch, pushing her elbows against the ground and lifting up her torso as much as possible, and with an incredulous, shocked expression, noted that her groin had been shaved clean.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," she muttered, seeing how neat of a job whoever did it had done... and she was completely unaware that it'd happened, likely out cold thanks to whatever they stung her with.

Yelena slumped back out on the ground, and sighed out in trying to compose herself. She took stock of the situation in her typical militarily analytical way; she had been captured by unidentified lifeforms that appeared organised and intelligent. They had subsequently 'intimately interrogated' her, and once they were done, they sedated her. They brought her to this chamber, and incarcerated her in a way that suggested further 'intimate interrogation'. And finally, she was completely unaware of her current position or whereabouts, the location entirely unknown to her.

She sighed out in mild exasperation at her rather grim circumstances, unable to think of any means of escape, not currently at least. She wouldn't give up though; unless they were going to starve her and leave her to rot down here, they weren't going to leave her alone. They'd come back, and Yelena would wait for them to make a mistake or do something that presented her with an opening. In the meantime, she would relax and rest, preserving her strength for when she would need it most. She idly wondered if there was something special about her, at least in the xenomorphs' eyes, or if this fate was not dissimilar to what the other colonists had gone through... it made Yelena ponder about the true motivations of the aliens; Doctor Genos, before her untimely encounter, had suggested the Xenomorphs at the colony 'Hadley's Hope', took many of their victims back to a hive to reproduce, killing the 'hosts' in the process, though she wasn't sure how. If that was going to happen to her...

She shuddered, and shook her head, dispelling her thoughts. She'd fight until the last breath, and thinking about her death would not help her situation.

She began running through scenarios in her head, considering how she could try and escape from the clutches of these creatures, or at the very least, do them as much damage as possible before they killed her. She wouldn't have long to think, as soon, a xenomorph sauntered into the chamber; its gait was sensuous, slow and precise, graceful even. It had affixed its attention on her, the eyeless sockets beneath the domelike carapace that swept over its skull seeming to be full of intelligence despite the apparent absence of any visual organs. It licked its lips, something she'd noticed they had a penchant for, before they... 'descended' upon her.

As it walked around her, its long tail came up between Yelena's legs, the bladed edge angled towards her. At first, she thought it was going to vivisect her, a gruesome and unpleasant end, but the alien twisted its tail so that only the flat edge faced her, and with careful precision, traced the sharp point along Yelena's belly, and applying only a light pressure, it gently scraped the tip over her skin, scratching her gently, the alien careful to adjust to any sharp movements Yelena made involuntarily, her stomach twitching in response to the almost ticklish, scraping sensation. She grunted quietly, and watched as the tail further slipped up her body, gliding between her bust, and then lifting away off her neck. It was impressive how much control they had over their tails, able to be so precise with something that could definitely move with lightning speed and use mighty strength.

Yelena's eyes tracked the alien now that its tail had left her body, seeing it slowly circle around her, its face 'looking' up and down the marine's body as though it were appraising her. Whatever conclusion it came to, Yelena could only believe it was positive, because it smiled and licked its lips slowly before turning to 'face' her, grinning with devious intent, its bust gently jiggling. A soft blush spread across Yelena's face, the experienced, hardened Marine unable to oust the memories of her capture... as much as she hated it, she couldn't forget it either, simply because she'd never felt anything like that before... she never had a particularly high libido, but these Aliens... they made her feel things she'd either not felt for some time, or never felt at all.

In a way, it was refreshing, and that worried Yelena greatly, not wishing to find herself swooning for these freaks and succumbing to some twisted form of Stockholm Syndrome, if the debauchery was to continue, and with the way this Xenomorph was acting, she was sure it was going to continue. The creature then knelt down by her side, hissing quietly. Yelena returned its eyeless gaze, a severe, defiant expression on her face. It seemed to only widen its smile, reaching out to gently cover one of her breasts in its lanky fingers, squeezing inwards ever so slightly so that its sharp fingertips ever so gently poked her flesh, before slowly raking its claw-like nails upwards, enclosing its digits inwards the closer it drew to her pink caps, until its fingertips were gently squeezing around her nipple, to which it slid them off sensuously. Yelena shivered and let out a breath through gritted teeth, wincing and twitching.

It purred quietly, a guttural, soft sound that seemed entirely pleased with itself. The alien began to gently massage Yelena's breasts one at a time with soft, tender affection, reclining against the ground on its side, moving its tail once more between Yelena's legs, though this time, it put a bend in its tail, and rub the kink against her slit, applying only a soft pressure so that the chitinous segments did not scrape too roughly to her delicate nether folds. Quiet grunts began to emanate from Yelena's mouth, as she tried to contain the rising arousal her body felt, her skin prickling with goosebumps. She reminded herself that it was just a bodily reaction, but the alien seemed pleased with the reactions.

"Nnf... you might've gotten one out of me already, but it's not gonna change anything," she insisted, glaring at the alien that only returned devious, playful smirks. Yelena's expression grew angry, frustrated by the aliens and their permanent air of smug playfulness, as though they enjoyed nothing more than teasing their victims rather than disembowelling them. It was had to ignore its touches, however, the gentle massages inciting erection from her nipples, much to the xenomorph's delight. Yelena was pretty sure Doctor Genos hadn't mentioned anything about this sort of behaviour... nor did she really seem honest about some of the things she was speaking of, so Yelena wasn't going to so readily believe anything she said.

The creature made a quiet, chittering sound, as it twisted around until it was facing towards Yelena's feet, and now sitting on its rear, gently sliding a palm down her stomach and letting its digits gently graze over the contours of her abdominal muscles. She groaned, and shot an indignant look at the alien; she couldn't understand why they seemed so obsessed with her muscles. She'd call it borderline fetishlike if they hadn't practically worshipped her muscles when they raped her before, their fixation with her physique beyond simple intense intrigue. And then, she jerked her body upwards slightly, feeling its long fingers slide along her newly-shaven crotch, pulling its tail out of the way, a pair of digits gliding along the length of her labia, tugging the soft folds upwards and causing Yelena to gasp.

"Guh... you really can't help yourself, you slutty freak," she spat, wincing as the xenomorph began to rub her vulva softly with the back of its fingers, its other hand moving to her thigh and proceeding to give it a sensuous rub down, the creature quite clearly intent on exploring Yelena's body before it did anything drastic. But again, despite the playful, almost smug attitude their expressions seemed to indicate, and perhaps something of a sexual sadistic streak, they didn't seem outright cruel. Just the way they conducted themselves told Yelena that, how they were careful and sensuous with their efforts, applying no more pressure than was needed, seemingly aware of the viciousness of their extremities, and focused on bringing their victim intense pleasure. If only Yelena could've seen what was going through their minds, maybe she would've been able to decipher their odd, sexualised behaviour, and their ultimate goals.

It began to rub a little more firmly this time, soft hisses leaving its lips as it watched on, bringing its tail around to Yelena's chest, resting the chitinous appendage against her bust, weaving the length around her mounds and gently squeezing them. With gritted teeth, she endured this careful, sensuous massage, the alien keeping its efforts relaxed and mild for now, ever so softly rubbing its hand to her vulva, its middle finger now beginning to curl inwards and gently trace the sharp tip between her folds, the acute point of the digit able to incite some sharp stimulation in her loins, causing her to gasp as moisture started to form around her slit.

"F-Fuck you..." she muttered, her body gently arching as she felt the sharp fingertip graze along the sensitive nerves of her pink flesh hidden between her nether folds, sometimes grazing and tracing over the entrance to her womanhood, before curling a little bit more to prod at the side of her clitoris. She couldn't understand how this thing was so good at what it did, as though its knowledge of the human body's erogenous zones was instinctual and innate. It then made a sound that couldn't have been anything else but a strange, alien giggle. Yelena sneered at the creature, her face flushed hot.

"F-Fucking laugh..." she said, finishing off her line of curses with a string of colourful Russian. The alien then turned to face her, and smiled both warmly and deviously. It twisted around once again, laying by Yelena's side and sliding its other hand along her vulva much like it had done before, the hand that was now slightly wet from Yelena's arousal moving to cup the woman's cheek as it moved in close, and pressed its lips to her own in a soft kiss.

Yelena grimaced, groaning in disgust. Yet, as lecherous as the alien was, the kiss proved almost... loving. Gentle, applying no aggressive force or obscene invasiveness, instead affectionately suckling on Yelena's lips and gently meshing its own with hers, the quiet smacking filling Yelena's ears, all as it began to rub a bit more firmly to her nethers. She groaned as the stimulation warmed her body, causing her to shift a little bit more than she already was. She considered biting down as hard as she could if she was presented the opportunity, but she remembered the acidic blood the aliens possessed, and decided against such a course of action; it'd be a horrible way to die, and she'd rather it be as quick as possible if it was going to happen.

It grew a bit more assertive with its kissing, pressing harder to Yelena's lips and letting its tongue probe along between her lips tentatively, waiting for an opportunity, but not forcing her jaws open. As its kiss grew more intimate, so did the rubbing to Yelena's snatch, the Xenomorph beginning to curl its fingers up and down her gash, tracing the sensitive, pink flesh between her labia with the sharp tips of its digits, that ever-present care to avoid causing her any harm leading to some stimulating results. She began to arch her hips, lifting them up into the air slightly, squirming from one side to the other. A gasp of pleasure would see the alien's tongue slipping into her mouth, gently caressing her own with a devious yet sensuous touch. Less and less, Yelena believed they intended to kill her, seeming far too interested in toying with her for their own debauched purposes.

It honestly did beat being horribly mutilated.

However, being subjected to this sort of 'interrogation' was taking its toll on her; it wasn't being raped that seemed to upset her much, oddly enough. It was the fact she lost, had been defeated by these things, and now they were enjoying the 'spoils'. That they were, for now at least, being so careful and 'thoughtful' of her own pleasure made it easier to endure, as hard as that was for Yelena to explain to her own mind. The alien currently with her was certainly skilled, she couldn't deny that, though the Marine had no personal metric with which to measure its ability... she was never a particularly horny individual, and never bothered to 'practice', so to speak... but the sensations radiating from her loins was evidence enough to Yelena that the xenomorph knew all the tricks. It hissed softly into her mouth, and coiled its flexible tongue about her own, the slimy length oddly tangy to the taste, almost like citrus, and not at all unpleasant.

Its middle finger then curled a little bit further until the sharp tip was just barely grazing along her entrance... and then it slipped inside, the sharp digit's tapered length able to push into her depths with ease. She shuddered and jerked, especially when she felt the digit tug upon one of her folds as it pushed deeper into her sex, finally stopping when it was buried to the knuckle in her squeezing, quivering sex. Yelena couldn't help but groan, clenching her eyes shut as warm, delightful feelings filled her. She tried to buck and writhe to shake the creature off, but that only made its digit graze along her sensitive flesh all the more vigorously, prompting even more tantalising stimulation.

'God dammit, Marine. Stop enjoying this!' she chewed herself out; she knew full well that feeling pleasure during rape was not a sign of enjoyment. What made her indignant was the conflicting feeling of delight and receptiveness to the tingling sensations the alien's fingers were applying to her. Sensations that normally ought to have been met with disgust and revulsion... but such feelings, however briefly they might've appeared, did not feel entirely genuine or strong. In truth, Yelena couldn't deny that, if the circumstances were different... she mightn't have objected to this at all.

It began to pump its finger now, dragging the tip along her contours and folds, tugging on them as it proceeded to press down on her clitoris with her thumb, rubbing her button from side to side and up and down, before moving to push its index finger inside of her, the two digits now thrusting away at a steady pace, the sharp tips carefully tugging on her sensitive flesh, pushing against her walls, outwards towards her belly, searching for that sensitive spot inside her... and it didn't take long before it was pushing and rubbing vigorously against her spot, causing Yelena to struggle and shudder as pleasure ripped through her, writhing and arching her back, the alien using its tail to keep her from straining her wrists and ankles too much against the resin bonds that kept her adhered to the floor.

'Fucking... freaks... spread the word...' she thought between mind-numbing pangs of stimulation, believing that, by now, any alien that came to her would've been thoroughly informed of her sensitive spots by the mob that so vigorously violated her body before. She could feel herself nearing an orgasm already, knowing that she would not be able to hold out, not when it was exploiting her weakness. She wanted to bite down hard on something, but with its tongue probing about inside her mouth, she couldn't hope to stifle the moans she was about to release.

The Xenomorph itself grew more assertive and fervent in its efforts, kissing more obscenely and fingering Yelena's pussy faster and faster. It slurped and smacked against the human's mouth, hissing and growling in delight as it twisted its lips against Yelena's, sticky saliva beginning to trickle down the side of the woman's face. She could feel the alien stretch her walls wide by splaying its fingers to either side, beginning to wiggle its digits about randomly inside her depths. This would stave off Yelena's approaching orgasm, the alien no longer applying euphoric pressure to her G-Spot... save for the odd press of its knuckles against her trigger every now and then, before once more returning to her spot in earnest, growling lustfully into Yelena's mouth as it sought to extract an explosive climax from the helpless marine.

It got what it sought, Yelena lifting her hips and torso high off the ground as her loins began to shudder and twitch, juices pouring from her sex as she was brought over the edge, the alien breaking the kiss and hissing excitedly, Yelena moaning into the air quietly, doing her best to suppress the stimulation. She dropped down the floor again, panting as the afterglow dropped a haze upon her mind, the alien resting atop of her and caressing the side of her face as it nuzzled into her neck, gently kissing the side of her throat with soft pecks. Yelena slowly managed to get her breathing under control as she watched the creature lay on top of her, crooning out softly as it let its hands affectionately explore her body.

She gave it an incredulous, somewhat surprised look, especially when she glimpsed its gentle smile. And more, a soft purring sound, reminiscent of a cat, emanated from its throat. This was... completely different to anything she'd ever expected from these creatures. They liked to dominate, from what she'd experienced thus far, but this was entirely the antithesis of cruelty; this thing seemed to like her in far stronger terms than the word could accurately describe. It wanted to be close to Yelena, it wanted to enjoy the proximity, it wanted to be intimate. This was love, even if it didn't make much sense to Yelena, but she couldn't see it as anything else. A twisted, debauched and obscene love, but love all the same. It lifted its head from the crook of her neck, and smiled both deviously and affectionately, licking its lips before running its warm tongue up her cheek slowly. Yelena groaned in resistance, turning away from the long lick before it extricated itself from atop of her body, standing up and stretching rather provocatively. It once more turned its body towards Yelena, and grinned deviously, even a little wickedly, only a hint of affection remaining, reinforcing her suspicion that these creatures liked to 'play' with their 'prey' as much as shower them with affection, if she could call the invasive stimuli she'd thus far received 'affection'.

12