XO, Ruby and Irene

Story Info
Layla ends her dry spell with two dominant lovers.
5.1k words
4.64
10.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesbian couple in their forties seek a young woman submissive to play with. One night only. Activities such as whipping, bondage, punishment, and edging will be on the table. Couple seeks a third to treat as their pet. Please contact number below if interested.

- XO, Ruby and Irene

I finished reading the ad posted on my favorite hookup site and immediately reached for my phone. I've been going through kind of a dry spell since I ended things with my last partner but this ad has definitely gotten me intrigued. I thought being a young, 21 year old in her final year of college would get me nothing but pussy. However, school and life has gotten in the way of my sex life big time. And sex is one of my favorite hobbies. Especially kinky lady sex.

There's nothing I love more than playing the submissive in bed. The only thing that would sweeten the deal would be if I had two sexy ladies to boss me around instead of one. I hurriedly typed in the number and then penned a short message with my name and a question about meeting up.

While I waited for a text, I slid my hand down my DD Cup chest, past my trim waist and pear shaped hips, straight down into my underwear. Just thinking about the potential sex session that could come out of responding to this ad has me hornier than I've been in ages. Just as I start to circle my clit and my pussy starts to become wet, my phone chimes with an incoming message.

I quickly grab my phone and scan the message with my hand still down my underwear. As I read further down the text, my hand starts to automatically finger my clit again. I haven't even met these ladies yet but just their words are making me hotter than hell.

Understandably, before they want to meet, they requested that I send a photo to prove that I'm serious about the meet up. A fresh wave of pleasure rushes through my body at the thought of what they asked of me.

Although it could be risky sending a scandalous picture to virtual strangers, I'm willing to take the risk if it means I could have the chance to get with these doms. As I get up to prepare the picture, their naughty words flow back through my mind.

If it's okay with you pet, sometimes we get a lot of fake messages from the ad we posted and we just want to make sure you're actually up for what we're offering. If you're still interested in being our pet, send a picture of your body with a pair of your underwear clenched in your teeth. We eagerly await your message.

-XO, Ruby & Irene

Shaking myself from the ecstasy their words caused, I rapidly throw off all my clothes, and reach for a fresh pair of my raciest underwear in my dresser. With those clenched in my teeth as instructed, I sprawl stomach down on the bed with my chest plastered to the covers, my ass sticking up in the air. With one hand I hold my phone out to the side while I stick the other under my body and into my clenching heat.

Before taking the photo, I give myself a few thrusts of my fingers and then angle the phone to capture my entire body. After taking several photos, I throw myself on my back to check the quality of the images.

My body looks amazing all pulled taut with my ass in the air. You can partially see my breasts bulging from the side and my fingers buried in my pussy. My long, red hair lays wild against my back and forehead as my bright green eyes are rolled back and glazed. The red lacy underwear clenched in my teeth dangle down past my chin and create a striking contrast against my pale skin and hair. I look like the wanton slut I can't wait to be. Without anymore pause, I send the best picture to Ruby and Irene.

This time their reply comes immediately.

You look ravishing, pet. We can't wait to watch those tits bounce as you arch for Irene when she fucks you. We would love nothing more to meet up with you for one night and rock that luscious body of yours. Would you be available to meet at The Palimino Hotel at 8 this Friday? If so, just send back a simple X and we shall meet you at the hotel bar then.

P.S, wear those naughty undies from the picture.

XO, Ruby & Irene

Scanning my brain for obligations on this Friday, I quickly confirm my ability by sending an "X." Just thinking about all the possibilities for my tryst with these Mistresses causes my hand to travel down my naked waist one final time to finish the job...

--

Friday: 7:45 @ The Palimino

Sitting at the hotel bar in the tightest, shortest, most revealing dress I own, I sip a martini as I wait for Ruby and Irene to appear. It occurred to me on the cab ride over that in my haste to get naked for them, I never asked for a picture of them or any other information. If my Mom knew what a risky decision I made just to get laid, she would skin my hide.

I wasn't completely blinded by my horniness though. I gave my location to my roommate Megan before I left and instructed her to call the police if I didn't text by midnight. We had both been in the online dating game long enough to have a system for dates like this.

Just as I was finishing my martini and contemplating another to settle my nerves, a small hand ran from my elbow to my shoulder, prompting me to turn around. Even though I never saw a picture of Ruby and Irene, I knew automatically they were the stunning women standing before me.

One of the beautiful vixens was slightly shorter than the other with caramel skin, long, wavy brown hair and a sweet smile. Her red lips matched perfectly to her scarlet band aid dress and pumps. If I had to guess, this one must be Ruby. She confirmed my suspicions by reaching out her hand and stating, "It's so wonderful to see you in person, Layla. My name is Ruby and this is my wife, Irene."

When she spoke, her voice flowed out in a soft, slightly Spanish accent. Her round face and features were a beautiful contrast to that of her wife.

Irene, with her dark brown braids and skin, leaned forward to surprisingly pull me into an embrace. I leaned forward in the chair as my legs parted to accommodate her toned body. Although she was taller than Ruby by just a few inches, they both had at least half a foot on me. I had always been the shortest in any room, standing at only 5'2. Ruby leaned back from our embrace and tenderly stroked my cheek.

"I agree with my wife. It is extremely good to see you in person. Ruby and I are very anxious to find out what makes you tick, pet. Should we head up now?"

Where Ruby appeared to be sweet and soft, Irene was bold and seducing. Her lips played at the barest of a smile as her tounge came out to tease her dark purple smirk. While Ruby was dressed elegantly in a dress, Irene had on a slim fitting, dark pant suit that contoured to every inch of her body. I silently agreed with Irene and hitched my bag on my shoulder. Irene wasted no time by grabbing each of our hands to pull us upstairs. They had me so hot already that if I attempted to speak, only a string of moans would exit my mouth.

Ruby communicated to me that they already booked a room and checked in. The revelation made much more sense considering they didn't have any bags or luggage when we met in the bar. Bypassing the concierge, we went straight for the elevator. The ride up to the room was a silent, tense affair. Each of us knew that as soon as the door opened, we were one stop closer to getting hot and heavy.

When the doors finally slid open, Irene pulled Ruby and I across the threshold of the elevator and into the hallway. We made quick work of finding their room and quickly unlocking the door. With a solid finality, the door was closed with us on the inside, ready to begin our only night of promised pleasure.

--

Irene

I looked at my wife of ten years over the head of the sexiest girl we had ever seen and silently communicated what should happen next. When you've been with someone as long as we have, you start to learn each others cues and thoughts without a word ever having to be said. And the words being communicated to me now detailed how quickly we needed to go over the rules so we can get the delectable Layla into bed.

"Before we start, Ruby and I just want to go over some things to make sure all of us keep to the same page and have safe and sexy fun. For starters, are you okay using a red, yellow, green system for your safe word?"

Layla's eyes widened by my abrupt approach. I assumed she thought we would have a friendly chat before jumping into the sex but Ruby and I couldn't wait for talking. That could come after Layla was all fucked out and resting between us.

"Sure, that works fine for me. My only limits are nothing that will leave a permanent mark or water play. I'm game for anything else."

Ruby and I shared another look. This girl was perfect for us.

"Wonderful, Layla. The last thing we need to mention is how the power dynamics are going to work so you aren't surprised. Ruby and I are both doms, but Ruby defers to me when we have a third. You will listen and obey what we both say. I may order Ruby to do something and she will only listen to me. You are to remain speechless until we say or unless you safe word. Sounds of pleasure are acceptable and especially encouraged. You are also not allowed to come without permission. We own all of your orgasms. Do you understand?"

At that, Ruby nodded in agreement as we both looked to Layla for confirmation.

"I understand mistresses. I'm very excited for this opportunity to please you."

God, how did we get so lucky? Layla was a natural sub and I couldn't wait to break her with my best friend and life mate by my side. Ruby's face mirrored my own as our thoughts aligned again.

"Perfect. Let's begin."

--

Layla

"Pet, Ruby and I command you to strip out of all your clothing except your heels and those sexy panties we told you to wear last time we spoke. And remember pet, no talking unless you have permission."

I shuddered at the immediate change in Irene's voice as she took on her more dominant persona. Quickly, I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor, stepping over it, still in my heels. Since I wasn't wearing a bra, I was left in just my lacy, white underwear and heels.

"Ruby, go tease our pet while I ready our toys. Remember Ruby, don't let her come without permission."

Ruby complied as Irene went towards a large, black duffle bag sitting on a chair in the corner.

Ruby slowly walked over to me and guided me backwards until the back of my knees hit the mattress. I went down gracelessly, sprawling on my back. Ruby followed me down and kneeled beside my almost bare body. She slowly trailed her long, red nail from the base of my throat to the bottom of my waist. My body immediately burst into goosebumps while my nipples turned hard as steel. Ruby noticed the hardened pebbles and stooped to take the right one in her mouth. Irene watched from her position knelt over the duffle as I squeaked and quaked against Ruby.

Irene turned her attention away from me to attend to the contents of the duffle. I tried to pay attention to the "toys" she pulled out one by one, but Ruby had snaked a hand down towards my undies and was teasing the lace open.

I threw my head back and clenched my eyes shut as she brought both of her hands down to my panties and dragged them to the side. Suddenly, her body swooped downward and her entire mouth engulfed my wet, hot cunt as I screamed for the release I wasn't allowed to have.

--

Ruby

I intended to take my time teasing the sweet Layla while Irene set up the bondage equipment, but just the sight of her clit throbbing through her opaque, lace panties was enough to break my control.

While I ripped Layla's panties to the side, I plunged my tongue deep into her cunt, quickly pulling out to flick at her clit. The taste of her sweet pussy drove me insane as her hands clung to my head. From behind me, I felt Irene pat my head ass as she slid past us to affix the ribbons to the headboard. Layla didn't notice Irene at all as she battled not to come onto my tongue. Sensing that she was too close, I pulled off and allowed her panties to snap back to cover her. Layla whimpered at the loss of my tongue and slowly opened her eyes. Her heels remained pushed into the mattress as she kept her knees spread far apart, waiting for me to come back and finish the job.

"You're doing amazing pet," I whispered to Layla. While she relaxed back into the bed, high on my praise, I hovered my tongue over her nipple and gave small, cat like licks over and over. Layla writhed on the bed. I couldn't wait to watch her do the same thing but with her hands restrained and Irene's strap on buried in her sweet spot.

Calling from the headboard, Irene said, "Ruby, I think it's time Layla got better acquainted with some of our toys."

Irene knew just what I was thinking. Pushing Layla back down on her back and fixing her arms so they lay spread at each bedpost, Irene went behind me and started tying Layla down.

"Layla, I need a red, yellow, or green. Are you okay with being tied down?" I asked through licks to her nipples.

Layla moaned and tried to focus her hazy eyes on me. "Green," she whimpered.

Irene nodded at her response and finished the final touches. Slowly, I slid from the bed to admire her handiwork.

The girl was flat on her back with her arms spread and restrained and her legs spread voluntarily, her feet still adorned with her heels. The red of the ribbon tied around her wrists contrasted with the pale white of her skin. Her peaches and cream breasts heaved with her breath, coming out in pants as she tried to calm down. Her hair and eyes were wild from lust and my manhandling. Even from here I could see her clit throbbing through her wet panties. She looked good enough to eat. Again.

"My, my, my. What a pretty treat you look," Irene cooed to Ruby. She came up to me and wrapped me in her comforting embrace. As we looked on at the struggling whore, Irene slid her hand up under my dress and played along the edge of my panties.

"You're so wet, aren't you, baby?" I humped my hand in response and tilted my head upwards to lock lips with Irene. "Are you ready to tease the hell out of this girl?"

"Yes, mistress," I whispered back to Irene. While I liked to boss around others, only Irene had my permission to dominate me. I loved every second of it.

"Layla, we're getting ready to turn things up a notch. How do you feel about a little pain and punishment?"

Starting to figure out the game, Layla whimpered, "Green."

Irene smiled and continued on.

"Very good, pet. Here's what's going to happen. Ruby's going to get back between those legs and eat that pretty little pussy. But there's a catch. You may not make a single noise and you may not come. Every noise or word you utter will earn you one punishment. Ruby will stop what she's doing and I'll whip you on any place I like. If you come without permission, you stay tied up while I fuck Ruby and you won't get to touch either of us. Understood?"

Layla's nostrils flared and her eyes became glassy with need. "Green!" She cried.

I swear my pussy just about creams itself every time she submits to Irene and I. I couldn't wait to get down between her legs again.

"Perfect. Ruby, how about you make yourself a little more comfortable. I think I'll do the same."

Keeping my eyes on the still panting Layla, I quickly shed my dress and heels, leaving on my bra and underwear. I look over at Irene and she quickly changed into her Dom outfit; a leather halter top and matching leather hot pants. She still has her fishnets on that she had hidden on under her suit. Grabbing the whip, Irene took my hand and together we walked to the edge of the bed, ready to tease our pet.

--

Irene

Layla was more behaved and responsive than I could ever imagine. It would be a miracle if I didn't orgasm just watching Ruby pleasure her while I brought her pain.

Catching a look at Ruby, I silently motioned her to slid of Layla's panties and remove her heels before getting to work. I couldn't wait to whip red marks into her beautiful pale skin.

--

Layla

This was the single hottest thing to ever happen to me. Never before in my life had I been this turned on. Suddenly, I felt the satin feel of the lace ease down my thighs as my pussy was exposed again to my mistresses. My body began to buck upwards in anticipation as I watched Ruby settled herself down between my thighs. Quickly, she ducked her head and sent her tongue straight into my clit.

I held on for three seconds before a sharp whimper broke the air.

Just like Irene said it would happen, Ruby pulled herself from my pussy and Irene was there with the whip, standing between my spread legs on the bed.

SMACK

"AHHHHHH," my voice became hoarse as the scream I didn't know I could make was torn from my throat. Irene had slammed the whip down straight onto my clit, causing pleasure and pain to almost send me over the edge, but somehow I didn't come.

"Tsk, tsk. Ruby didn't even get five whole seconds of your sweet cunt before you broke. You better give her a longer ride this time. Your punishment will be three times worse if you disappoint her."

Over and over we went. Sometimes I would make it a few seconds before crying out at the hot tongue in my pussy and sometimes I would even make it a few minutes. Every time Irene got to hit me, she laughed and smiled brighter than the last. Her joy at my pain caused my pussy to stay wetter than ever before. My wrists stung due to how much pulling I was doing on my restraints. Finally, I reached the point where I was either going to come and ruin any more fun, or I was going to have to stop. Deducing what would make my mistresses the happiest, I shouted, "Red!" Just as Ruby added another finger to the two she had stuffed in my cunt.

Automatically, Ruby and Irene were on either side of me, stroking my sweaty hair back from my face and cooing at me lovingly.

"You did such an amazing job, pet." Ruby whispered at me while stroking my hair.

"Yes, you did fantastic. We're both so proud of you." Irene confirmed as she pressed light kisses to my face. I ate up the praise as I tried to regulate my breathing and loosen my wrists in the restraints.

Ruby, noticing my struggling, asked, "Do you need us to untie you and take a rest or do you want to continue in a few moments? You may speak freely for right now."

"I want to continue, I just need a minute. I was about to come and I didn't want to displease my mistresses."

Ruby and Irene both rushed to praise me and we spent the next few moments cuddling. After a while, Irene started to explain what our final scene would be.

"If your up to it, Ruby and I are ready to end this and allow you to come. I'm going to fuck you with a strap on as Ruby sits on your face. If you don't make her come before you come on my cock, you'll get 15 hard lashes to your pussy with my whip. Do you agree to that?"

I'm nodding my head before she can even finish speaking. "I absolutely agree. But how will you come, Mistress?" I can't help but notice her plan doesn't involve her coming.

"You're so sweet, pet." Ruby says while still stroking my hair. "Irene likes to come last. So after we both come, we'll take turns eating her until she comes."

My mind reels with all the pleasure that's about to rock my body. I shudder in anticipation and feel a fresh jet of juices wet my pussy.

Ruby notices and smirks over at Irene.

"I think it's time we give the pet what she's earned, don't you think, baby?"

"I absolutely agree," replies Irene.

--

Irene

As Ruby adjusts Layla into her restraints again, I remove the rest of my clothing and slid on the strap on. The phallus is over eight inches long and thicker then a normal cock. What Layla doesn't know is that the cock also has a vibrator embedded inside that's going to light her up from the inside. The cock is double ended so I can stick one side into me for leverage and the other into her. There's not a prayer she can last longer than Ruby.

12