Yachting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

"You mother fucker! I could barely breath with all the juices down there!" she shouted before turning around and pushing her arms up to be on all fours. "Now use that cock to fuck me properly!"

I nodded my head and put my hands on her hips to guide my cock in and out of her. I started slowly but soon increased my speed to fuck her pussy. It didn't take longer for her moans to commence and I could see a look of pleasure on her face from my limited view. What took me by surprise was when Victoria appeared my side with a beer in hand. Her pussy was at head height and I got a very close look at her smooth lips.

"Take a quick lick if you want, see what she tasted."

Victoria moved slightly closer to me and I stuck my tongue out to her. I ran it along her slit and could hear a little moan come out of her mouth.

"Still a bit sensitive?" I asked as I pushed my length in her again.

"Yeah, but I got more than I expected on this trip. A mouth full of cum and an orgasm? Yes please!"

"Do you mind not distracting the guy fucking me?" Demi said as she pushed her ass back into me.

"Whatever slut!" Victoria said as she dropped down to her knees next to me. "I'll prepare your ass as that's obviously where we're going with this."

Victoria poured some of her beer down over Demi's ass as I continued to thrust into her pussy. Her complaints were soon replaced with moans as I could feel her pussy get wetter. After Victoria finished pouring her beer over Demi's ass, she threw the bottle to the side and threw her arms around me. We locked lips and our tongues wrestled each other with passion. I was surprised with how free she was considering how we started the boat trip. One of her hands dropped down to my balls and massaged them as my cock met Demi's pussy and I was sure she played with Demi's clit as well by the way her body jumped.

"Oh my God yes, that cock is so good."

"How about you enjoy a tongue too?" Victoria asked.

Without waiting for a reply, Victoria lowered herself down and slid her tongue over Demi's ass. My view was slightly blocked but I could tell that Victoria was tonguing Demi's little asshole

"Oh my God! So.. Ohhh.." Demi moaned as her voice went high pitched.

Victoria was digging her tongue further into Demi's ass as I pushed my cock into her wet pussy. She was getting close to cumming as her body started to jerk around under my grasp. Victoria's head bumped up and down with it and I could see she had introduced a finger or two into Demi's ass. I was taken by surprise again as Victoria grabbed my cock and withdrew it Demi's pussy. There was no explanation as she pushed it straight into Demi's ass and the Latina singer screamed as I entered.

"How does he feel?" Victoria asked.

"So... great... so.. Close..."

By Demi's breathless reply, we could she was about to orgasm so I thrust my cock into her tight asshole while Victoria dropped her hand down and massaged her clit. She couldn't handle the double teaming and screamed at the top of her lungs as she came to orgasm. Victoria's hand was covered in juices and Demi's ass twerked with my cock inside, increasing my pleasure.

"Damn, this is a nice tight ass."

"You gonna cum soon?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah I think so. This is the tightest ass I've ever had!"

"So surprising considering how much cock she's had up it. Now fuck her, I want to see what your cum looks like in there."

I held onto her hips as I thrust myself into her ass some more but, due to how tight she was, I was struggling to get my full length into her. Demi was recovering from her orgasm so there wasn't any pushing back from her and Victoria kneeled next to me with a hungry look on her face. I wasn't going to get much more going on so I thrust into her as quickly as I could.

I started to breath heavily as I felt her tight muscle encompass my cock. I closed my eyes and could feel Victoria grab my hand and place it onto her breast. I played with the nipple and could hear her giggle at my touch. My breathing got louder and I could sense that I was about to cum inside Demi. Closing my eyes, I held onto her ass with my spare hand and shot my load of cum into her ass. Like I did with Victoria's mouth, I continued to thrust through my orgasm until all of my cum was deposited into Demi's asshole.

As I felt myself finish, I withdrew my cock and took a moment to rest. As soon as I had moved, Victoria took up my position and returned her tongue to Demi's asshole, sucking my cum out of her. It seemed slightly strange until Demi rose to her knees and the two Latina's kissed to share my cum. The passionate tongue lock between them made me think this wasn't their first threesome together.

"It looked so hot watching you fuck him."

"It felt hot. That sexy bastard is so good, what a cock!" Demi said as her hand dropped to Victoria's ass.

"We should share him again then."

I drank down some more beer as I looked beyond the two girls to see a speedboat in the distance.

"Looks like someone wants to watch." I said as I pointed at the boat. "Why don't we take these beers below deck and enjoy part two."

The two girls nodded and grabbed their swimsuits before running downstairs. I realised I was not stood on deck alone with my cock out as the boat with the paparazzi got closer. I shook my head before going down below deck to watch the two girls.

The end.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers
12