Yakima Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~

"You made a wonderful honeymoon for us, Grime," Ali said as we lay beside each other in bed.

We had just made love once more. It was not fair to compare Ali to Reese, but I couldn't help it. She was so much more alive and responsive. I thought Reese was a wonderful lover until I met my new wife. I guess the word I was looking for was enthusiasm. Ali had enthusiasm for making love. It wasn't just a function to fulfill needs, it was an event to be celebrated. I didn't know the difference until I met her.

Lying there, I thought some more about how my life had changed over the past eighteen months. From despair to redemption. From Reese to Ali. I had gone through enough to make me completely sure that I had found my soul mate.

"A penny for your thoughts," she whispered in my ear.

"I don't know where to begin. All the things that have happened to me and our family have been so ... inexplicable. I would never have believed that Reese would betray me. I would never have believed that I would find someone like you and fall so completely and totally in love in such a short time. If you wrote this as a story, no one would believe it. These kinds of things don't happen to ordinary people."

"What gave you the idea we're ordinary?" she asked, gripping my limp manhood.

"That's how I think of myself ... but ... I guess the truth is ... you are anything but ordinary. Maybe that explains some of it. Maybe you are a witch and have cast a spell on me," I smiled as she continued to try and resurrect me.

"That's very possible. I might be a witch. But, do you care?"

"No," I answered immediately. "No ... not at all. I'm quite happy to be under your spell."

"Well then, Gray-ham, what do you have to complain about?"

"Please, Ali. Please don't try and pronounce my name that way. For you, I'm Grime, and I'm happy with that."

She laughed. "I knew I could wear you down, sooner or later. Now, since I've restored you to your usual lively self, I would appreciate some very personal attention."

"My pleasure," I said, rolling her over and slipping into her willing embrace.

END

*****

Previously published on another site and originally edited by ErikThread, DaveT, and Bigfoot. Bigfoot suggested significant changes in the story. After two abortive attempts, I returned to the original concept, restructuring some of the latter chapters. My thanks to all three for their efforts to make this a better story. Any errors are mine alone.