Yakshi - The Succubus Ch. 01

Story Info
The Beginning of a tale between Yakshi and a Mage.
927 words
4.24
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to some Indian folk tales, Yakshi is a type of succubus. It waylaid unsuspecting men who happen to cross its path in guise of a beautiful woman and killed them by drinking their blood. A yakshi named Neeli had become a terror in a place called Vamanapuram. She killed around 1000 travellers in that manner. As the blood count started increasing the local king invited a powerful practitioner of dark arts named Raman to end her terror. Raman succeeded in taking Neeli with him to his house by casting various magical spells. He informed the king that Neeli would not trouble people any more and that he has destroyed her. The king was overjoyed and gave a lot of gold and other precious gems to Raman. Due to this success, the name and fame of Raman, the magician had spread far and wide.

But this success had come at a great personal cost and risk to Raman. The yakshi which he had captured would come in front of him naked every night as the clock struck 12.00. As per the agreement between him and yakshi, he should control his sexual feelings. He can do whatever he deems fit with the yakshi, sexually or otherwise, But if he is unable to control his desires and if he ejaculates his semen, the yakshi would win and would get freedom from the magician. On acquiring freedom in this manner, the magician would become the slave or in worst case can even end up dead.

During each night, the yakshi would come and would strip its dress one by one. Her busty round breasts and nipples, her shapely ass and inviting pussy would be on display before the magician. Her sweet scent and various sexy poses was making it extremely difficult for the magician to control himself. With each passing day, unable to control himself, he was learning new spells to keep himself safe and his mind sane. As months passed by he started to explore the sexy body of the yakshi by his hands. His hands roamed around the body of yakshi, pinching her nipples and belly. Later, he started to worship the yakshi with his mouth. He would spend hours biting and sucking her nipples, pussy and her sweet ass. Her cum tasted like nectar for him. With each passing day, he was finding it increasingly difficult to control his cock and his semen. It was imperative for his to find out a powerful spell to enable him to have safe sex with the yakshi and not to his freedom and sanity.

All the while the yakshi was carefully plotting her revenge, she was very close to being successful now. Her shapely body was now driving the magician mad with lust. If things go according to her plan, the day is not far when she will win her freedom and can kill the magician who has troubled her all these months. On a deeper thought, she may even keep him as a pet to show to the world as a warning for all the future magicians who might want to control her.

Raman being a master wizard knew of these thoughts of the yakshi. It was like a game of cat and mouse getting played between them. Only irony was that both of them wished to think of themselves as the hunter, but what the fate has in store only time only could tell. By pure luck or misfortune, which only time would tell, Raman had got hold of an ancient treatise of magic and spells. it has many dark spells to cast and control the various denizens of hell. He learned of a particular spell, which if successful, would help him to fuck his now favourite yakshi forever and allow him to boast about his conquest. There was only one hitch, it would take him 30 days to know the result. if he succeeds, he would have yakshi as his slave, enabling him to live out his deepest fantasies. But if he fails, he would be cast out in to help losing his life and soul forever. There was only one way to know of the outcome, test it practically by trying have sex with the yakshi tonight and leave the rest on god or devil whoever might now be controlling his destiny now. There would be no going back now as his need to fuck the yakshi has become so overpowering that it has started to overpower even his will to live. Even thinking of fucking the hot inviting pussy was driving him mad with lust. However, to be on safer side, he practised his spells and memorized them by heart. The clock struck 12.00 and yakshi made her appearance. The cock of the mage had become red hot like iron with lust. There was no turning back now.

The yakshi was surprised to see the mage waiting for her naked with his cock in his hands. Due to this change, she failed to notice his chanting the spell. She was actually delighted thinking that it was the day, when she will defeat the mage and make him cum, earning her freedom. So she didnt go through the elaborate strip tease and just went naked and jiggled her ass inviting in front of the mage. The mage who just finished his incantations, slapped at her ass hardly multiple time. It was going to be a long night and he was going to enjoy it as if it was his last day on earth.

To be Continued