Yandere Sister

Story Info
Suki has an idea how to get over her parents death.
3.1k words
4.34
13.6k
32
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All your sperms are belong to meeeee, Big Brother!!!" she squealed as she mounted my cock and started bouncing up and down on it. "Oof, oof, oof, oof, oof..."

I had awakened that morning tied to the bed... again, Suki standing naked by the headboard poking me with a ruler. "Attention. Attention, Big Brother. Your morning wood is required immediately!"

It had been a rough year since Mom and Dad's accident left Suki and me alone to fend for ourselves. Suki had started community college and I was already working for a construction company, so there was money coming in, and the insurance took care of the rest.

Suki had taken it hard. Especially the first month. She'd always been reserved, quiet, shy... nerdy. Medium length hair always in pigtails. Skinny. Seldom wearing any makeup except for her eyes, just to make her look a little more oriental, like the anime girls she constantly watched and emulated. She was as Kwaiii as they come. Her tiny breasts barely filling the training bras she wore under her t-shirts. Most guys wouldn't look twice at her and think "girlfriend material". And immediately after the funeral she'd just withdrawn into her own quirky little world for a while.

Which I guess is what led to this. "Oof, oof, oof, oof, oof...that's it, Big Brother...Suki needs all your sperms in her tummy!"

Yeah, she was plain looking, but her pussy was to die for. Truly a velvet vise. And yeah, I'd had a few girlfriends with benefits enough to know the merely good from the truly exceptional.

Staying in the house after Mom and Dad had passed. We had left their room just as it had been. I don't think it occurred to either one of us to do otherwise.

I'd been making out on the couch with this girl I'd picked up, when Suki got home from class. It was a little awkward, and the girl was hinting we should move things to the master bedroom. That's when Suki freaked out and poured a glass of ice water over us. "You. Will. Not." She shrieked.

Needless to say, the girl bolted for the door flipping us the bird and calling Suki and me every name she could think of.

After she had left. Suki got all up in my grille shaking with anger. "You will not fuck your sluts in Mommy and Daddy's bed!"

"Sis, they're not coming back." I replied, realizing the truth of it fully for the first time. That we were alone in the world.

"Don't you fucking say that!" she screamed at me. But in her eyes I saw the same realization dawning on her as well. In silence she flopped down sullenly on the couch and folded her arms looking aimlessly away at a spot on the floor.

I stopped bringing girls home after that. In fact, I stopped dating altogether. It seemed pointlessly difficult. If I even suggested that I might see someone, Suki would bristle and sulk for days.

So life became a routine of meals and work and sleep. Suki going to classes and then endlessly watching Moe anime series after series, somehow finding an endless supply to the point where they all blended together for me and I couldn't tell if she was watching the same ones over and over, or whether they were different ones. But it had become the only thing that perked her up, so I kept my mouth shut and tried not to pay too close attention.

I suppose that was the genesis of the idea for her.

"Oof, oof, oof, oof, oof... Yes! Big Brother! You're cumming in Sister! It feels sooooo good, Big Brother!!!" She was smiling at me, her eyes aglow as I felt her pussy convulse on my cock, milking every drop out of me.

It had been a long day of hard work, and I had dozed off watching TV after dinner. I've always been a pretty sound sleeper, but I must have really been out cold, because when I woke up my wrists were handcuffed behind my back and my pants were on the floor.

Suki came into the room wearing just her training bra and white cotton panties. "Hey Big Brother! Welcome back to the land of the living!" she announced.

"What's this all about?" I asked in surprise.

"Welllll Big Brrrrother, I wanna ride your man meat!" She rejoined enthusiastically.

"No way! That's fucked!" I retorted.

"Yyyyep! But it's what I wanna do!" She grinned. "I've thought about it lots. And you haven't been getting laid lately, anyways! Squeee!"

Looking at her I could see a wet streak soaking through her white cotton panties. She was serious! She undid the clasp on her bra and stepped out of her panties, and stood in front of me for a minute. Quietly but intently watching as I got an erection. Yeah, I hate to admit it, but she's a girl and I'm a guy, and seeing her naked for the first time, sister or not, I couldn't help but think that in her own quirky way, she was kinda cute.

Her tits were larger than I expected them to be. Not large enough to bounce, but just big enough to jiggle. Her pussy was truly breathtaking, topped by a bush that I was sure had never seen the cold steel of the trimming scissors, and very pronounced labia, that hung down between her thighs. My cock was pointing almost straight upwards.

"There!" She announced in her perkiest voice. "It's ready Big Brother! Lets Goooooo!!!" and she straddled me right there on the couch riding down the length of my shaft in one shot at terminal velocity.

"Oof!" She grunted. She was going so fast I didn't even feel her cherry pop.

"Oof!" Her tits jiggled when she bottomed out.

"Oof... Hey this feels reeeeeally good, Big Brother." She grinned as wickedly as she could.

"Oof, oof, oof..."

I couldn't believe she was doing this, but I also couldn't believe how good it felt. I just wished my arms were free.

"Oof, oof, oof, ooffff, oh, oh, unnnnnnnnh, gggggggllllllll." I watched her entire body blush as she came for the first time.

"Wow! Oof, oof, oof. I liked that a lot Big Brother! It made me get really wet and tingly." She bragged. "Moreover, I believe it may happen again!"

And it did. In fact it happened several more times before I finally shot my load into her. I mean she was on top of me and I had my hands cuffed, so I really couldn't do anything else.

Suki dislodged herself from my softening cock and got to her feet. Reaching down to her pussy she felt my cum drooling down onto her fingers. "Thank you Very Very Much, Sir! That was splendiferous!" She said, retrieving her panties and bra and disappearing down the hall to her room.

Which led me to my own thoughts, which were pretty much disbelief. I'd just porked my own sister, and what's more, it was hands down the best fuck I'd ever had. But point proven, it wasn't going to happen again. Or so I thought.

The next morning was Saturday. I woke a little later than usual to find that I was firmly tied to the bedposts of my bed. Suki was standing naked by the side of the bed, obviously awaiting my awakening.

"Aw, Geez, Sis... you're gonna fuck me again, aren't you?" I whined.

"You are correct, Sir!" She said and then proceeded to jerk me hard, and then straddled me again.

"Oof, oof, oof, oof, oof." She bounced up and down on my cock until she'd come several times.

"Oof, oof, oof... I Love You, Big Brother! Don't you want to put your sperms into my tummy again?" She begged.

Her tits jiggled adorably, and I wished I could reach up and play with them. "Hey! Why do you have to have me restrained?" I asked, hoping she'd let me loose.

"Suki needs to control. Suki doesn't want to give Senpai the chance to say no to her! Oof, Ooffff, Oh!" Suki came yet again, and shortly afterward I busted a huge nut deep inside her slick pussy.

She flopped onto me and gave me a big kiss. I could feel her tits against my chest and smell her hair... and was she wearing some perfume or was that just the way she smelled? Climbing off of me again she reached down to her vag, and let a little of my jizz coat her fingertips. Almost as if she were checking to be sure I really nutted in her.

Smiling with satisfaction she turned to me and said "Thank You Very Much, Sir. We shall do this again quite soon, I'm sure!" and then she untied me and went out to face the day.

The next morning I was up before she was and went out for a run. Coming in the door I saw her sitting at the kitchen table with her arms crossed staring daggers at me.

"Senpai, why did you get up too early." She interrogated. "Suki had made plans..."

"I uh... usually go for a run in the morning. You know. If I'm not tied to a bed or anything." I replied sarcastically.

"Don't be a smartass." Suki sulked.

"You wanted to..." I let the rest hang in the air.

"Yeah, so what if I did?" She glared back at me.

"Well if we did, will you stop being such a jerk?" I countered.

"I'll get the rope." She said.

"No rope. Not this time." I demanded.

"I don't know..." She tried.

"Look, do you want to or not?" I said, making it clear that the negotiation was over.

She got up from the table wordlessly, and started down the hallway to my bedroom leaving a trail of clothing as she went.

I entered the room a few seconds later and started to take my clothes off. Glancing over at her standing there watching me in anticipation, I suddenly caught myself admiring her body. Oh my god, was I developing a nerd fetish on top of what we had already done? But she was really cute in a quirky kind of way.

"Get on the bed, Big Brother." She said, pointing at my mattress demandingly. So I did.

I was already hard so she didn't need to waste time with the foreplay. Instead, mounting me directly and starting her usual oof oofs. I waited until she'd cum the first time, and then grabbing her and swinging around I was suddenly on top of her in the missionary position.

It was weird, but height-wise, we were perfect for each other. I kissed her hard and she returned it harder. I drove deep into her with strong strokes that utilized my entire length and made her squirm at the novel sensations. No oof, oof, oof from her percussive cuntal jackhammering, but within a minute she was moaning and cooing, and when it came time for her to cum again, I slowed down and pushed her slowly over the edge. I could feel her gush on my cock and her whole body turned bright red as she convulsed in a shaking climax that made me think she might pass out.

Once she was done, I flipped her around and entered her from behind, doggie style. I was driving deeper inside her than ever and she was loving every second of it. It was just too much, and when she finally begged for my sperm, I simply exploded inside her.

She collapsed on the mattress and within a minute or so had drifted off to sleep. I looked at her asleep, my baby batter drooling from her swollen cooch. It was beyond adorable. I pulled some covers up over her and kissed her forehead, returning to the living room to contemplate life, and a slice of last night's pizza.

She came out a while later, wearing one of my pocket t-shirts, and curled up against me on the couch, resting her head softly on my shoulder.

"Senpai? Thank you for being there for me the last few days. For not judging me because I'm needy. It's the most normal I've felt since..." She said quietly.

"I know, Sis." I replied.

"It's just that I miss Mommy and Daddy. I miss feeling like a family." She continued.

"I know what you mean. Sometimes the house just feels so...empty." I said. "I miss them not being here. Even when they were being... difficult, it was always going to be okay."

"That's why I needed to have you." Suki admitted. "I needed to know that there's something more... Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, Sis. Anything." I replied.

"My room's next to theirs, and sometimes I'd hear them together." She said. "I guess it's a little creepy that it made me feel... comforted. Hearing them going at it. And then seeing you with your sluts, I knew they made you feel good, but I guess I just felt empty. I wanted to feel good too."

"I guess I understand where you're coming from, Sis." I said.

"I'm too weird to get a boyfriend." She said.

"Hey, don't say that!" I protested.

"It's true. I know what I am, and I know that the best I could ever hope for would be some scrawny nerd. I'd never get someone hot and hunky like my Big Brother." She stated.

"Suki...." Was all I could think of to say.

"So I decided to just take you." She admitted. "And when I felt you cum inside me, it made me feel... whole again, if that makes any sense. Comforted, like listening to Mommy and Daddy... only better because it's us... So I'm going to ask you not to stop."

I sat there in silence for a while, not really knowing how to respond. Sitting there across the table she looked so small and vulnerable. I could see the nubs of her nipples beneath my t-shirt. Her eyes, softly begging me. I thought about her perfect pussy, still probably moist from our previous encounter. There was only one possible way to respond.

Pulling her to her feet I scooped up my little Sister and carried her to our parent's bed, where I made love to her until we were both exhausted.

I woke up in our parent's bed, with Suki pressed against me, her arm draped over my chest. She was snoring lightly, a tiny trickle of drool at the corner of her mouth, and I could feel her little titties pressing against the side of my chest. It felt nice.

I reflected on how picking up girls at the bar and fucking them for a while, really didn't make me feel all that great. But fucking Suki had given me back a sense of family that I hadn't realized I'd lost. I felt a sense of gratitude towards my quirky little sister for that.

She woke and we made love again, taking our time and exploring each other more intentionally. I found that although her tits were small, her nipples were extremely sensitive and that I could make her cum just from playing with them long enough. As for her, it wasn't ever discussed, but it was understood that I could use her in any way I wanted to, as long as I finished in her pussy. She maintained the habit of checking for my sperm after every encounter.

Eventually this could be an issue, because we were fucking every chance we could. At least once every day, and after a couple of weeks I just had to broach the subject of risk.

"No, no, no, Senpai." She insisted. "That's the bestest part, when you shoot into me! It's the hotness, and I won't give it up."

"Well, then at least consider getting on some kind of birth control." I said.

"Okay. Let me think about it." She said, reaching for my cock again. Ten minutes later it was "Oof, oof, oof, oof!"

Without discussion we'd mutually agreed to move into our parent's bedroom. Suki had gathered all their stuff and together we put it all in storage bins in the attic, and moved our stuff in from our rooms. It felt nice, sleeping together, and somehow it filled a void. Bed was a destination, not just a physical piece of furniture. It had become our refuge and kept us in synch with each other.

But somehow, every time I brought up the subject of birth control, she'd deflect it and usually end up milking another load from my cock.

I came home one day to find her in a miserable mood, sulking on the couch binge watching some or other anime and shoving fistfuls of popcorn into her maw.

"What's wrong, Sis?" I asked. "Did something happen at school?"

"No... everything is fine. Hunky Dory." She said in a voice that indicated otherwise.

I wanted to take a shower before dinner. So I started the water flowing and stripped down, ready to get in the stall. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed something in the wastebasket. Curious I pulled it out from amongst the toothpaste boxes and tissues. It was a pregnancy test, and it was reading negative.

After I'd toweled off I confronted Suki. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" I asked.

"Wellll, maybe sort of." She admitted.

"I don't get it." I said.

"It's kinda hard to explain, Senpai." She answered.

"Try." I ordered.

"Wellll, Mommy and Daddy were half of our family. We were always there for each other..." She started.

"We still are, Suki." I pointed out.

"Yeah, but it's different now. And Mommy and Daddy can't come back to be with us. So it's just you and me..." She continued.

"Yeah, so?" I said.

"I kinda got that idea that if they're gone from our family there was another way to get our family circle back. And the best part is that I wouldn't have to do anything in order to do it. Just Love my Big Brother as much and as often as I could." She explained.

"I see." I replied. It was convoluted logic, but in my gut, I sort of understood what she was getting at.

"So I came up with a plan to get your sperms up inside me all the time, until we got our family back." She concluded. "Anyway, I love you and we're good for each other. Don't be mad, Senpai."

I admit. I got a little choked up. It was a stupid plan. But she was right.

"No promises." I said, taking her hand and leading her towards our bedroom.