Ye Olde Story Of Betrayal and Lust

Story Info
Childhood friends torn asunder.
6.4k words
3.81
7.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been friends forever. Though forever in their case was only 18, almost 19 years.

Both born to mothers in the same village, a few days apart. Their mothers and fathers already great friends.

They were country folk in homes of wattle and daub, tending the land of the lord of the manor, in a sleepy Shire in England.

Before they were put to work at a tender age of 5 they would play in the mud and the tall grass, poor but happy.

As they grew they remained firm friends, often working alongside each other in the fields, and usually playing pranks on each other when they weren't.

Grace grew in to a beautiful woman. Long, dark locks of hair to the small of her back, cherry coloured pouting lips, rosy cheeks and skin so soft it felt like a peach. Her figure drew many an admiring glance from the young men of the village, for she was full breasted; not huge, but full. They stood pert and proud and jiggled as she walked. Her waist was narrow, her hips good for child bearing. She glowed with a radiance of health from working the fields, which kept her trim; but also because she ate better food than most, being born to a farming family. No-one saw her legs beneath her long skirts, but she was tall for a woman of her time and fit, her buttocks were ample but shapely and toned. It did not require much imagination to expect that her legs were also long, and toned from her labours.

Working in the open also gave her skin a tanned complexion during the spring and summer months, making her appearance more exotic and alluring than the pasty faced town girls. She was of an age where a marriage would soon be arranged.

Percy was 6'3, also dark haired with chiseled, but ruggedly handsome features. He had a lean, muscular body, also as a result of labouring in the fields from a small child. He also had one other feature, which all of the girls in the village often focused upon, a massive cock. Clothing of his era was restricted to loose fitting long john under garments, and pantaloons which were not flattering and not very concealing. The outline of his cock was clearly visible hanging to his left, part way down his thigh. He had real problems hiding an erection.

Needless to say he was very popular with the young maidens, and many were now vying for his affections as a suitable husband.

Percy however, had eyes for only one girl. Grace.

As they matured in to adults, Percy had harboured a growing and deep routed obsession with Grace. He often lay awake in his cot at night, stroking his manhood whilst trying to picture her naked, entwined in his arms, her bushy womanhood pressed against his swollen member in anticipation of him.

He hoped that their parents would see the sense in arranging for them to wed each other, rather than marry them off to strangers. Though he had never asked Grace how she felt about this, he just assumed she would be thrilled to marry him, given their friendship.

A meeting was called. There it was announced that a suitor had been found for Grace and that it was her fathers wish that she should marry the son of another farmer with a small holding of his own, rather than their Lordships. A marriage that would prove beneficial financially to her parents, as well as being considered a good match for Grace. The suitor was not unpleasant, and god willing, the wedding would take place in a weeks time.

Percy was stunned by the announcement, and by the placid acceptance of it by his own parents. Why did they not speak up and put him forward as suitor also?

He was about to do just that, to unburden himself and pledge his love for Grace, when his world crumbled as she accepted the betrothal.

He stormed from the humble dwelling and ran in to the night. He did not return over the following days, living off the land in the forest, and tormenting himself with images of his lost love in the arms of a another. How could he hope to provide what Grace needed? She deserved better, he concluded.

Each night on the run up to the wedding he grew angrier and angrier, and he considered returning to the village and confronting her, to beg her and her father to call it off and allow him to marry her instead. But he reasoned that even if she agreed, it was likely her parents would not, as he had less to offer than the suitor; and the business arrangements struck between the respective fathers could not be broken for sake of honour.

By the fourth day, 2 days before the wedding, he realised he literally stank and needed to wash. He set off towards a secret place that he and Grace knew of, and had visited to sit and talk together often.

It was a small clearing with a crystal clear watered pool, served by a little waterfall from a stream meandering through the trees unseen by most, and known only to a few. He would go there to swim and wash, and to clean his clothing. The day was hot and humid and perfect for his ablutions.

As he neared the pool through the trees he heard a noise. A soft voice humming a merry tune. He knew that voice and the tune instantly. It was Grace.

He crouched low, and silently made his way as close as he could to the waters edge without giving himself away. Hidden behind a rock, partially screened by trees, he sat still and spied on her. His heart leapt at the sight of her beauty, and he longed to hold her.

She glanced all around, listening intently. Satisfied she was alone, she continued undressing, unfastening her long skirt and letting it fall to the ground. She picked it up and laid it on a rock nearby. Again she listened intently before proceeding further.

Her upper blouse or shift of plain cotton was lifted over her shoulders, taking some of her hair with it, which she shook out when the garment was free of her head. Her liberated breasts jiggled and bobbed with the movement.

Percy was aghast. And very hard. Her tits were were so taut and bouncy. Her nipples protruded from a dark areola, and poked forward toward him.

Percy's mouth was dry from the vista before him and he licked his lips feverishly to moisten them; subconsciously his lips were also playing with her nipples in that instant.

She bent forward to remove her slippers, and her breasts followed, pointing down to the ground.

She rose and stood stock still, as if she had heard him, or something else. He willed her not to stop now, whilst he held his breath.

After a number of seconds, she reached for her lower under garments, and stripped them from her waist and legs. She had turned to place them on to the same rock as the rest of her clothes, and in bending again, to put them down, afforded him a view of his first vagina, peering through the triangular gap formed by the top of her thighs and her buttocks. The thin slit guarded by fleshy drapes.

His cock spilled some fluid in to his own under garments at the view.

She stood and turned around, facing him full frontal, absolutely naked. Her dark bush between her legs fixating him. Her long slender legs extending from below her even slender waist. She looked like a goddess. A statuesque figure of the definitive embodiment of woman.

She strode languidly forward in to the water, taking it slowly to get used to the cool water, catching her breath at first, then becoming accustomed to it. He noticed her nipples had grown harder and more erect from the coolness of the water.

He watched her bush submerge beneath the surface, and then her breasts bob up and down on top of it for a while, before she took a little dive forward, submerging all but her head, and swam toward him. He ducked down even further behind the rock.

When he heard her stop, then turn and swim away from him he looked back over the rock, straight in to her opened legs and her exposed pussy, as she completed part of her swimming stroke.

He could not help it. He began to think about what it would be like to handle her breasts, to savour her pussy, to take his manhood and thrust it inside her inviting cunt.

Worse. He began to plot. He considered that if he did surprise her and force himself on her, that she would yield to him. And once he had taken her, and possibly impregnated her, then she would have to marry him. He knew there was great shame in doing this, even if she did yield to him. And that their parents would disown both of them, if she was proven complicit. But the more he thought about those breasts, about her slender legs and of course her wet pussy clamped around his swollen cock, riding him hard, the more reason gave way, and lust took over.

She partially stood, and he watched every bead of water that dripped from her breasts and nipples back in to the pool with envy. Oh god how he wanted to drink them from her tits, to suckle on her.

Before he knew it, his clothing had been removed, and he sat stroking his giant snake in his left hand. He was delirious with lust now. He knew there was no way he would stop himself from taking her. He was desperate to be her first, to take her flower, desperate to make her see how much he loved her, he was blinded by passion and rage and longing.

He moved sideways towards the waterfall, and when she was looking in the opposite direction, slipped from the bank, to a rock and then behind the cascading water. He knew she could not see him through the water. It had been his treasured hiding place and secret for many a game of hide and seek. He had watched her search endlessly for him from this vantage point when they were children.

She entered the water again, swimming back towards his general direction, the waterfall to her left. When she reached the bank she rolled over, her mounds and her bush protruding through the water as she floated on her back, arms outstretched anchoring her to small rocks. He was but a few feet away, looking at a diffused view of her nakedness through a curtain of water.

His cock was so hard it felt like it would split apart. He had to have her. As she pushed off to swim back to the opposite shore, he leaped through the torrent of water, and grabbed at her ankles, succeeding in grasping both. He yanked her back towards him, legs splayed apart. Her initial scream and shock was not heard, as her head had been yanked below the surface of the water as he dragged her backwards, but her arms flailed wildly by her head.

There was no ceremony, no foreplay or words exchanged before he took her. He just pulled her back right in to his torso, to his waiting erection. He let go of one ankle and deftly reached down to his cock and positioned it at her opening, and thrust inside. He was surprised to find her cunt warm, despite the cool water. Her head was still below the surface, she was spluttering and coughing and trying to breathe let alone make sense of who had attacked her; of who had just entered her private place.

He reached forward, and grabbed both breasts, lifting her up out of the water, so that her feet lowered and she could stand on the bottom, her back pulled in close to his muscular frame, his cock still buried inside her.

As soon as her feet touched solid ground she began to try and wrestle free of him, but he was oh so strong. She turned her head slightly to see who was abusing her and with shock saw it was Percy.

"No...Percy, no...stop, please stop....why...why are you doing this?"

He did not stop. His cock pumped slowly in and out of her as he continued to fondle her tits and nipples. Holding her in a tight grip.

"I...love you...I don't want you to marry someone else...I want you for myself. I have to make you see, how much you mean to me. How much I could give you."

His cock was gnawing away at her. This was new to them both and was an experience that was beginning to intoxicate her, she felt things she never had before, and his massive cock in her tight hole felt so fucking good. She shook the thoughts from her mind. She could not allow this.

"When I saw you undress and then your nakedness, I...just had to have you, I admit I became mad with lust looking at your beauty and your womanly body. I had no control...my, my manhood was raging to enter you."

"But I am betrothed to someone else. You will bring shame on you, and me and our families...and you took me without my consent. Men have been hanged for less".

"I know...I am weak...I have loved for so long now...I have had impure thoughts about you many nights, wondering about this moment, I had expected our parents to betroth us, and I had expected you would want me to, and that you thought about me also. I hoped by taking you while the opportunity presented itself, that you would yield to me, forgive me and return my love, and that we could elope to marry."

He had loosened his grip on her as he spoke, even his hips had stopped thrusting, as his melancholy cooled his ardour temporarily; but his cock remained inside her.

She lunged forward for the opposite bank, disengaging herself from him, though quite what she was going to do when she got there and where she would run to in her nakedness she had no idea. She swam hard a short way, then stood and waded the last few yards toward her clothing.

She was not as powerful as Percy though, and the water dragging at her legs slowed her more considerably than him. She stumbled on all fours as she reached the edge, and immediately knew her vulnerability.

He was behind her in seconds. He wrapped an arm around her waist from behind, pinning her against him, his other hand guided his cock back inside her. This time he pushed roughly and deeply in to her, making her shriek in pain, and surprise.

"Why did you run?"

"Do you not love me? Do you not want me?"

"I told you, I am to marry someone else, you are not my future."

Despite her words, it was difficult to ignore his plundering cock. His girth stretched her pussy wide; and she noticed how wet and flushed she felt from its attentions.

"Then I will make sure you are mine, by giving you my child."

"No, Percy...no you can't." She screamed. "You will condemn us both to death or to lives as slaves...please I beg you...stop."

But it was to late. His heart was blackened by bitterness, he saw no other way but to seed her, hoping she would become pregnant, or at least make her flee with him for fear of such an outcome. It was twisted reasoning, but he could see no other way to make her his, to make her change her mind.

His speed increased, his penis going as deep as it could in her vagina...which was not able to fully take his entire length.

Her tits swayed back and forth in the air from the impact of his thrusts, and against her protests there was a backdrop of noises indicating another emotion. Of high arousal.

As this was the first time for both of them, it did not take either long to reach the point of release. She could sense he was nearing ejaculation, and begged him to withdraw; especially as she knew she was going to come too.

She also knew she was at her most fertile. The wedding date planned around such events in her day, to improve the chances of pregnancy during the wedding night nuptials.

He did not withdraw however. He held his cock deep inside her as he pumped load, after load of his virulent seed in to her pussy, where it clashed with her own ejaculation, and fought its way to her egg to fertilise it.

There was a strong possibility that she would now be with child. Nothing could now be done to prevent the course of nature, other than taking her life; or perhaps trying one of the old fabled remedies to terminate the baby. None of which had ever worked to her knowledge.

Her orgasm had been eye popping. An explosion of fire ran through her body, every nerve tingling and dancing. It was an incredibly intense experience she secretly hoped to relive again. Often. But at that moment her overriding emotion was anger and betrayal. She sobbed, knowing her relatively privileged future as the wife of a landowners son, had probably been stripped from her.

"You bastard. You evil, bastard. You say you love me, but you rape me. You say you love me but you condemn me to poverty or worse. You say you love me but you give me a bastard child, for I will never marry you, or elope with you. You say you love me, but betray our friendship for the sake of wanting to know what it would be like to have me. You are a cunt."

"I will make you see. I will make you yield to me. You will be mine. You know I love you, you know that love was born of our friendship, you know I had to take you to try and change your mind, it was my only choice, I could not reason with you or your father, as words would not have changed anything. I have hopefully given you the greatest gift a man could give any woman, a child. My child. I hoped that would mean you would come to accept we were meant to be, that if you bear my child you would leave with me to live as a family. I am desperate not to lose you. My actions are wrong, I know, but in my heart I had to take the opportunity before me or forever live a broken man once you married. I could not stand the thought of you going to his bed on the night of your wedding. I had dreamt so often that that would be me and I was insane with jealousy that he would be the one to make you bleed."

"You are selfish and think only of you. What about what I want? I suppose you assumed I loved you, that I would fall in to your arms and be glad to leave with you, that I too longed to be your lover and experience what it would be like to be taken by your much talked about donkey cock. You assumed like most men do of women, that I should be pleased to have you as my suitor, that I would be meek and cede to you, to be dominated and controlled by you. Well fuck you."

His anger was rising now as her vitriol poured from her mouth. She was still on all fours and he was still behind her, though flaccid now. His cum was seeping, oozing out between her labia and forming a globule, that would drip to the ground in time.

He gripped her hips and spun her around. She scrambled back away from him, spider-like, on to the grass, but she could not escape him. As before he grabbed an ankle and halted her, and moved in-between her legs on his knees.

She swung wildly at him with her fists, which he parried and blocked easily. He gripped both her wrists, above her head as she wrestled against him, and he pushed her arms backward, forcing her to lie back in the grass. His body falling on top of her when she passed the tipping point.

She spat in his face, and in return he kissed her hard on the lips. She tried to bite him but failed, and he was careful not to use his tongue for that reason. He held her arms fast above her head, his body pinning her to the ground while his lips moved on to her cheek, then her neck, and her ear, where his tongue and breath made their mark, making her shiver and tremble from the tickling sensation.

His mouth returned to hers and he kissed her hard. She did not kiss back at first.

"You words are hurtful. And I deserve some of them." He mouthed breathily between passionate kisses.

"But I do love you and I know you have some love for me, or we would not have been friends all our years. I perhaps did make assumptions, but those were simple ones to make. We have known each other forever, our bond is strong, something you cannot deny. As you grew to a woman it felt so natural to me for the bond to grow in to love of another kind, to grow to where I desired you, and yes expected that our parents would simply betroth us. My crime was to assume you felt the same. It never occurred to me that you would not. I was devastated when you all so readily agreed to your betrothal to another man. I could not cope with the betrayal."

He reached to the rock where her clothes were with one hand, and yanked at a cord used as a belt for her skirt, tugging it free. He sat on top of her, his cock touching her chin, her tits caressing his legs, then bound her hands together tightly above her head, with some difficulty, as she still struggled against him.

12